TLMG's Venom Tri-Lean + Thyrogen-X Log

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
In this log, I will be reviewing ALRI's complete Venom Tri Lean system along with ALRI's Thyrogen-X. The Tri Lean system includes 1) Venom Hyperdrive 3.0, 2) Venom Special Tactics, and 3) Venom Lean Dreams.

Here's the link for the Venom Tri-Lean system
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/alri/tri.html

And a link for ALRI's Thyrogen-X
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/alri/thyro.html

ALRI has been gracious enough to sponsor this log and I have recieved all 4 products free of charge. With that said, I owe a huge thank you to Jeff at ALRI, as well as Author L. Rea himself, who has personally responded to many of my questions in preparation for this log. The customer service that I have recieved has been phenomenol.

One of the questions I asked Author L. Rea goes as follows.

Me: Isn't using all 4 (Venom HD 3.0, Special Tactics, Lean Dreams & Thyrogen-X) at once a little overkill??

Author L Rea: If there were only one aspect or path way involved in fat loss and lean mass it would be great. But the whole system addresses the x-factors in a time manner basis. If a user follows the directions on the bottles each will run out at the correct time for the adaptive time curve for long term results.

Anyways, this was a major question of mine as the stack is pricey and I'm sure that others are wondering the same thing. I just wanted to share his response with everyone who may have this same question. My opinion is that if this stack is as kick ass as stated, I would rather spend $120 on the Venom stack than to $120 on other products that are either hit and miss or just don't work as well. Just my .02 cents, so we'll see

Goal of this log??

The first and most important goal with this log is to be 100% honest. I know that I have recieved these products free of charge. However, if the stack doesn't work the stack doesn't work. I will not sit online and lie to everybody because I feel that I owe a positive review to ALRI for this opportunity. Nor will I cause other people to go and waste their money on a stack that doesn't work...if it doesn't work. Although I am beyond grateful for this opportunity, generally speaking I am simply tired of BS products being produced that promise the world and NEVER deliver. I will post both subjective and objective, measurable results for everyone.

My second goal is to obviously lose bodyfat. I am getting married in one month and I desperately want to be shredded for it. I have put on a bit too much bodyfat in the off season for me to be comfortable with and I can see it in my face which just blows. So, seeing as how I am running this for 4 weeks, I would like to lose 10-12 lbs of bodyfat during that time, bringing my weight down to a nice 222-224lbs. However, I am coming off of a PCT, so my third goal is to maintain as much hard earned muscle mass as possible.

Dosing with the Venom Tri Lean system

3 caps daily of Venom Hyperdrive 3.0. 2 before workouts, 1 later.

4 caps total of Venom Special Tactics. 2 caps twice daily.

2-3 caps total of Thyrogen-X. 1 cap twice daily to start, then I'll ramp up to three times daily.

2 tabs of Venom Lean Dreams at night.

Workout Plan

I will be doing cardio 3 days a week. I will be performing 20 minutes of HIIT style cardio and I will train abs right after each cardio session. I will also be lifting 4 days a week, stopping just shy of total failure.

My lifting split will be as follows and the volume will be high.

Chest, delts and calves
Back, rear delts
Quads and Hams
Biceps, triceps, forearms and calves

Or just depending on my mood, I may switch things up to keep me motivated. I will continue to lift heavy, with reps ranging from 6-12.

Diet

At a weight of 234lbs, my maintenance calories are 3510 cals per day. On days that I perform cardio, I will be eating 200-300 calories below maintenance and will burn approx 300 calories on the cross trainer/treadmill, creating a 500 calorie total deficite for those days. On lifting days I will eat 300 calories below maintenance and the remaining cals will be burned up during my lifting sessions, roughly equating to another 500 calorie deficit.

Furthermore, I will be keeping a food log to track all of my macronutrient intake, and I will make adjustments as my weight begins to come down.

And of course, for protein I will be eating an ass load of chicken and Talapia fish, lean ground turkey meat, along with protein powder. For carbs, they will obviously come from brown rice, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, red potatoes, yams, etc.

Fats will primarily come through my diet, and supplemented with Fish oils, peanut butter where necessary, and extra virgin olive oil while cooking.

And everybody's favorite....lots of VEGETABLES

Other supplements being used during this log???

Of course not!!! That would only skew the results
Except of course for protein powder.

Bodybuilding History

I've been lifting consistently for 13 years. I competed in my first bodybuilding show last year and had an absolute blast at it and I will be competing in the 2007 Emerald Cup held in Bellevue Washington next year.

Prior "Fat Burners" Energy boosters used

To name a few...

Hydroxycut ( the good stuff with Ephedra! )
Xenadrine RFA-1...again, the good stuff with ephedra
Stacker 2 and 3
VPX Redline
Lipo 6
Anabolic Xtreme Stimulant X

Stats

Current Weight: 234lbs
Bodyfat: Coming soon, probably tonight (my fiance is better at testing this on me than I am).
Height: 5'10
Sex: Love it!! All joking aside...Male.

Alright, I think that's it. Anything else you guys would like to know just let me know. If it's off topic just PM me

My one request is that this log be kept on track. Treat this log as if it were you're own that you were investing your own time into. I want this log to be as informative as possible and I do not want people who are intested in my progress, either now or in the future, to have to sift through pages and pages of bickering among forum members. I absolutely hate those kinds of logs!!!!

Thanks all, and I hope that this is informative to all who read.

Ken.

Oh yeah, and Tuesday will be my first day. I was going to start today, but I have a nasty organic chem exam tomorrow. So I gotta do what I gotta do...study study study.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Day 1...let's get this rollin'!!

I dreaded cardio today. I've tried doing it recently, but I didn't stick with it and I haven't been on a strict schedule since my last bodybuilding show last July.

I took 2 Venom Hyperdrive 3.0's with a preworkout shake and went to the gym for cardio and abs. All I have to say is "Hell yeah". This stuff rocks. It took about a good 45 minutes for me to subjectively start feeling the buzz coming on, but once it did I felt nothing but good, clean high octane energy from the Venom HD 3.0. I was cranked, but not jittery or wired like with the old ECA stacks at 20mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine. I'm wired, but not like that. I still feel very euphoric and overall I'm in a very positive mood (could be endorphins). My overall body temp is also elevated more so than usual when I workout. And, my cardio session totally kicked ass! I did a 5 minute warmup followed by 20 minutes of HIIT style cardio on the cross trainer. My low range was roughly 150 strides per minute, and for the minute that was high and intense, I kicked it up to roughly 212-218 strides per minute with a resistance level of 7/15. Damn, I can't believe how much I've regressed from my last bodybuilding show!! And, not to forget...I burned 315 Kcals today during cardio.

Diet is roughly like this at my current weight of 234lbs.

350 gr. Protein
350 gr. Carbs
56 gr. Fat

Of course suggestions are always more than welcome because I am nowhere near an expert at this.

Anyways, after my cardio session I still felt very energized and finished my workout with 5 sets of abs with the cable rope. Again, I've gotta start slow with this because I've been a terrible slacker since last July!! I want to be able to bend my waste tomorrow!

So far the subjective energy kick I feel from the Venom HD 3.0 gets a huge thumbs up from me. I've also taken I cap of the Thyrogen-X and 2 of the special tactics, but no subjective change in feeling from either so far. This whole morning has been off however as I had to prepare to go to battle with an organic chemistry exam.

I'll post more results tomorrow and let you all know of my first impressions with the Venom Lean Dreams as I'll take this at night. Tomorrow it's chest and tris at 6 A.M.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Took a serving of Thyrogen-X tonight and I definitely noticed a huge increase in body temperature.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Woke up this morning for a 6:30 AM workout...LOL!! I took 2 caps of the Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 and that definitely lit my ass on fire. I usually workout in the PM and so I am not use to this early morning stuff, but I'm switching over to it b/c otherwise I get going during the day and am tired by 5pm, and I will not take the Venom at 5pm!! Otherwise I'd be up buzzing all night long! "Train kept a rollin', all night Long"....nevermind. Just a little Aerosmith popped in my head.

Anyways, one of my major goals is to maintain the muscle mass that I just acquired during my last cycle of Ergomax and Prostanny. I absolutely did not expect myself to be pushing this much weight today so early in the morning, but it happened. He's a bit of my workout.

Chest

Hammer Strength Press (seated decline) 6x

1. 270lbs for 15 reps.
2. 370lbs for 10 reps.
3. 450lbs for 5 reps.
4. 370lbs for 10 reps.
5. 370lbs for 12 reps.
6. 270lbs for 15 reps.

5x of Cable Crossovers Ranging between 70lbs and 90lbs for roughly 8 reps/set

Triceps

Close Grip Bench on an Incline Smith Machine 5x185lbs...my tris were torched after benching!! LOL!!

Cable Pushdowns 5 sets pyramiding up to 220lbs

One arm with a Reverse grip Cable pushdown 3x with 60lbs

Anyways, I'm trying to keep it as heavy as possible with a rep range of 6-12 reps. On a side note I'm gulping down the water today. I went through 40 ounces while at the gym and have been drinking water like crazy ever since. The Venom HD 3.0 makes you sweat like a mad mo' fo too!!

Regarding the Venom Lean Dreams last night...I slept like a baby and didn't have any after effects this morning like grogginess or trouble getting started. So far so good. Tomorrow is another early AM workout. Cardio and abs again.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Just as a side note to everyone here...

I will only be able to post on this forum maybe once a day. I have to post on the college campus computers as my PC for whatever reason freezes whenever I access this site from my home....maybe there's just too much to load, or maybe my computer just needs to be shot! LOL!!

So, I apologize if I don't answer your question right away. I will answer everyone's questions...it may just take me a day :)

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Another cheery 6:30 AM workout!! LOL!! Today was a 5 minute warmup on the stair climber and then 20 minutes of HIIT cardio on the crosstrainer. I burned a total of 300 calories today, which means that I'll be eating 200 cals below maintenance with my diet for a total of a 500 calorie deficit. Oh, and the Venom Lean Dreams just knocked my ass out last night! And I felt good in the morning too...so I'm glad it doesn't leave me drowsy. I'm taking 2 lean dreams at night by the way.
I am tempted to eat at just maintenance however. I've been kicking around the idea that a lot of times people create calorie deficits, do the cardio, and take a fat burner on top of it, and when they lose bodyfat, it magically gets attributed to the fat burner, not the diet and cardio. Or they think that they couldn't have lost as much weight as they did without it. So...my ponderance has me wondering if I should just eat at maintenance and do my cardio. That way, while at maintenance I technically shouldn't loose much weight, if any at all. HOWEVER, if this TRI-LEAN stack is as potent as claimed, then it'll be true test to it's effectiveness as it'll eliminate the possible variable of my diet and cardio being the reason for the fat lose. Thoughts and opinions on this???

Class time, gotta go :)

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
Good log man, interested in seeing what these products do for you.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GOOD stuf bro I am really really subscribed... Currently using 2 caps daily of VH3.0 and 3 caps of Dicana, but I think Iwill be switching over, as the positive feedback has been impressive.

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
Subscribed.

I'll be using this stack soon.

Looking forward to seeing the rest of your progress.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Ok, thought I would share some subjective effects that I am noticing at this point.

Regarding Venom Hyperdrive 3.0

Probably THEE biggest benefit that I am noticing thus far from the Venom HD 3.0 is the increased stamina and energy in the gym, whether it's with cardio or weights. When I finish my workout, I no more tired than when I first started. It's to the point that I would stay there work myself into a state of overtraining if I didn't know any better! So this stuff gets a huge thumbs up from me for increased stamina and energy. I'm also in a better mood so to say when the HD 3.0 is in me. I notice that I am able to focus on tasks with a much greater clarity that normal too, whether it's in the gym, at work, or with homework. And I am also noticing an increase in appetite suppression. I am less hungry and I have to remind myself to eat when it's time.

I am also noticing that I get very warm at times. It comes in waves though. Like one minute I'm alright, the next minute I feel a wave of heat come over me and I'm dying! I took my blood pressure last night during Anatomy and Physiology lab and it is up. I'm at 128/92...so a bit high for me. Normal is usually 120/80.

Dry mouth is another recurring effect that I am experiencing throughout the day. I am constantly drinking water.

One problem I have had though with Venom came from taking 2 caps at a time. I notice that when I would urinate, there would be semen that would come out too. WTF!!! When I was finished urinating, it would feel like I still had a little bit left in me, and out would come...well...cum. Again, what the hell. This has made me cut back to one cap at a time and I haven't noticed this problem again. Makes me wonder what the hell it's doing physiologically to cause my body to release semen.

Regarding Special Tactics

Nothing to report. You're not suppose to feel a change with this stuff.

Regarding Lean Dreams

Still knocking my ass out at night and I'm sleeping just fine. There is still no sign of me feeling tired or groggy in the moring from it, and I tend to sleep for about 7 hours

And Regarding Thyrogen-X

I haven't noticed too much from this one independently as I tend to take it at roughly the same time I take the Venom HD .30. I just notice an overall increase in body temp and I'll begin to sweet.

My workout otherwise today was awesome. I did some weak point training (or at least what I consider to be weak points...you know that whole bodybuilder mentality where nothing is ever good enough ). I hit traps and delts today and was able to go very heavy. So far with the decrease in calories I am not noticing any change in strength.

Tomorrow is my day off as I'm off to go watch the Emerald Cup NPC Bodybuilding show here in Bellevue, Washington. This is the NPC show that I'll be competing in this time next year. So it'll be fun to see what this show is all about as it's all everyone ever talks about here in this area.

Hope everyone's weekend is great and I'll post back again on Sunday.

Peace.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
One problem I have had though with Venom came from taking 2 caps at a time ( I have experienced this once from taking 1 cap as well). I noticed that when I would urinate, there would be semen that would come out too. WTF!!! When I was finished urinating, it would feel like I still had a little bit left in me, and out would come...well...cum. Again, what the hell? This has made me cut back to one cap at a time and I haven't noticed this problem again yet. It's not like an orgasm. It just sort of leaks out. I've noticed this happening everytime I've taken 2 Venoms together in the morning b4 my workouts (non of the other products were taken at that time so I know for sure it was due to the Venom). Makes me wonder what the hell it's doing physiologically to cause my body to release semen.

Now, the only explanation that I could come up with is that I am fresh off of a PCT. ATD killed my libido. When I experienced this I was maybe a day or two off of my PCT. My libido is very sensitive to estrogen levels and I didn't have a whole heck of a lot of sex while on ATD. I am postulating that maybe Leutinizing hormone and Follicle stimulating hormone levels were high when it happened. Thus I was producing sperm, but due to the low estrogen levels that were affecting my libido and that I hadn't had sex in a week...maybe there was just no release other than what was induced by Venom. Even so, it's alarming IMO as I have never experienced this before with any other stimulant. Thoughts on this?

But on a more positive note, my libido is back in full swing now and I'm definitely, definitely making up for lost time!!

jsutter55

Awards
Terminator...

The symptoms you are describing sound like benign prostate hypertrophy (BPH). Swelling of the prostate can cause difficult and/or frequent urination as well as seminal fluid release.

If you run a search, you'll bump into a couple of threads where guys that were using venom or stimulant x had BPH symptoms as well.

Saw palmetto is supposed to help, but maybe some of the more knowledgable folks on this board could verify that, or perhaps offer some better suggestions.

Excellent log! Good luck reaching your goals.

Cheers! :cheers:

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Hey, just wanted to send out a quick apology on a little detail that I had failed to mention....I was so busy trying to be thorough with everything else that I had just forgot.

I had used 1 capsule of Venom many times prior to starting this log. My fiance's mother is a competitive bodybuilder and has a whole drawer full of supps, including Venom HD 3.0. I had used 1 capsule here and there as I thought it a great preworkout stim during the course of my PCT. However, I quickly built up a bit of a tolerance to the compound (not a total tolerance though)and did not feel as strong of a buzz anymore from just one (this is just me though as I tend to have a high tolerance to stims). Hence this is the reason I had bumped it up to 2 caps at once on my first day.

It appears in my log that I never assessed my tolerance level prior to using 2 caps and that I just decided to take 2 capsules out of the blue and that I ignored the label and recommendations. I did in fact assess my tolerance prior to the start of the log.

I apologize, as I would never advocate for anyone, especially myself, to go against the Company's label recommendations. That was irresponsible on my part.

I am now only taking 2 caps of Venom HD 3.0 a day. One at 6 am, the other at 12pm.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Uhh yeah 2 caps at once is a little extreme bro, I will never ever do that. Keep the reports comin!!!

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
1st week down!

Ok, just wanted to give everyone a quick update.

Stats

Starting weight: 234lbs
One week later (now): 229lbs
:woohoo:

So, that's a 5lb loss...but not quite. When I first weighed myself at 234, it was first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Today however, I just didn't have that opportunity. I did 20 minutes of HIIT cardio, along with abs and calves at the end. I have also had 2 meals for the day (both shakes though, one pre workout for breakfast and one post). Thus, the 229lb weight result is to some degree skewed. I am dehydrated right now, as the Venom and Thyrogen-X just cause me to sweat a lot, and the whole plumbing system at school was completely f*ed up...brown water coming out of the fountains. So, I haven't had much water to drink today aside from what I drank at the gym. Also, my weigh in weight was the day after my last day of PCT when my test levels were extremely high. Elevated test levels generally cause greater glycogen storage. So now that it's been a week since I've finished PCT, it's possible that my muscles are retaining less glycogen than before, possibly attributing to some of the weight loss. But maybe not, who knows. Overall, what counts is that I can see a difference in the mirror, especially in the midsection, and I do feel lighter. I will have my fiance take my bodyfat % tonight.

I did 20 minutes of HIIT cardio this morning, alternating between 1 minute at roughly 220 strides per minute on the crosstrainer at resistance level of 9, to 1 minute at roughly 150 strides per minute on a resistance level of 5. Stamina, like I said, has been awesome. I am now taking both 1 cap of Venom HD 3.0 in the morning along with 1 cap of Thyrogen-X...damn I'm a sweaty mofo when I'm done!! LOL!! I have a carry a big towel around with me!

So far, with the reduced calories, my strength is going up. Last week, for example, I was pushing 450lbs for I think 6 reps on the decline Hammer Strength on the 3rd set ONLY. This week I was able to hit 450lbs for 9 reps on the 3rd set and 7 reps on the 4th set, 6 reps on 5th set!! Not to shabby
Like I said, stamina with the Venom HD and thyrogen-X in the morning combined is great! I am still feeling just as strong at the end of the workout as I do at the beginning.

One thing I have noticed with the Lean Dreams at night is that I tend to wake up a bit more. Last night I woke up 2-3 times, which is not at all like me. BUT...it hasn't affected me at all in the morning. I wake up feeling fresh and ready to go, and my energy is solid all day long. I don't get that feeling where I'm all artificially jacked up on stimulants, but dead tired still. So...although I'm waking up a bit more, I'm feeling great in the morning and it is not at all affecting my workouts or my energy and concentration throughout the day.

With the thyrogen-x...yeah, still getting the waves of heat!! This stuff definitely heats you up big time. And again, no ejaculate seepage after urination to report.

Peace ya'll

Spitdeath

Awards
Uhh yeah 2 caps at once is a little extreme bro, I will never ever do that. Keep the reports comin!!!
I have done 4 a day before didn't do it more than once :( . I am running 2 hd 3.0 a day along with 2 thyrogen x a day. The TX seems to make me feel like crap when I lift I get all light headed for the first couple of sets. Could be the venom though who knows. Does make me sweat in like 20 minutes after taking it. Also gives me a strange feeling in my right testicle or just above it sometimes.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
I have done 4 a day before didn't do it more than once :( . I am running 2 hd 3.0 a day along with 2 thyrogen x a day. The TX seems to make me feel like crap when I lift I get all light headed for the first couple of sets. Could be the venom though who knows. Does make me sweat in like 20 minutes after taking it. Also gives me a strange feeling in my right testicle or just above it sometimes.
I'd recommend drinking more water when working out to avoid the light headedness. If you feel light headed for only the first few sets, I highly doubt it has anything to do with the thyrogen-x. If you experienced that feeling the whole workout...then it could potentially be attributable to the TX.

What's up with your testes aching though?

Spitdeath

Awards
I'd recommend drinking more water when working out to avoid the light headedness. If you feel light headed for only the first few sets, I highly doubt it has anything to do with the thyrogen-x. If you experienced that feeling the whole workout...then it could potentially be attributable to the TX.

What's up with your testes aching though?
Dunno but it is the tx that does it. It always happens about 20 minutes after I take it but not everytime. Goes away in about a half hour.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Dunno but it is the tx that does it. It always happens about 20 minutes after I take it but not everytime. Goes away in about a half hour.
Are there any other medications you're taking or have you had this happen before prior to using TX? Do you take the TX at the same time everyday? If so, try not taking it and see if you get the pain in your testicle anyways. That's odd that TX is doing that. Wouldn't hurt to drop one of the reps from ALRI a line and see what they think (Raven has always been very helpful to me, you might want to try her).

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

I crashed hard last night, to say the least. Probably the two biggest effects that I have noticed from the Lean Dreams are 1) Very odd and vivid dreams, and 2) I generally wake up feeling very refreshed and ready to hit the gym at 6 AM. This morning though I had to struggle my way through my workout, which was triceps and delts...even jacked up on 1 cap of Venom HD 3.0 and 1 cap of Thyrogen-X. Last night was so stressful that it just physically took its' toll on me. I think I just needed more time to sleep and recover from it.

Visually, I can see a difference in my midsection. My abs are starting to show some prominence once again. But the biggest difference is in the detail that is starting to show in my arms and shouders.

And one of the best effects I'm noticing from the Venom HD 3.0 is the increase in mental focus I get from it. I have an big ass Anatomy and Physiology exam tomorrown and it has been a huge help in keeping me on track.

Here's currently how I'm taking the products.

6:00AM: 1 cap Venom, 1 cap thyrogen-X
9:00AM: 2 caps Special Tactics
12:00PM: 1 cap Venom
3:00PM: 1 cap Thyrogen-X
6:00PM: 2 caps Special Tactics
10:00PM: 2 tablets Lean Dreams (about an 45 min to 1 hour before bed).

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Another cardio day...burned 300 cals on the cross trainer using HIIT style cardio and ate 200 cals below maintenance for a total deficit of 500 cals. So far so good. Arms and shoulders are leaning out real nice. And I'm not having the sleepless nights that others were experiencing due to the Lean Dreams...knocks me out and sends me la la land....where I have really weird dreams.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Trained back today. I took 1 Venom HD 3.0 and 1 Thyrogen-X prior to working out. Today was another great workout with great energy and good stamina. I'm still ending my workouts feeling as if I could do more, and thus far my weights and reps have not decreased. They've actually gone up.

Today was a sort of "feel it out" day. About a week ago I dislocated a rib or did something to it around T10 and T12. Not a good feeling. I had to have my chiropractor adjust me and get it back into place. So, no one arm dumbell rows or deadlifting as usual, but the wide grip pulldowns, reverse pulldowns, and machine rows that I did (6 sets of each) felt great on that area.

I'm still sucking down water like crazy on this stack, and I'm still getting a very euphoric mood from the Venom HD 3.0. And again, visually I can see a difference in bodyfat reduction with no decrease in muscle mass...but it's only been a week and a half, so it's still too early to fully tell. But results are starting to show. I've been meaning to get a bodyfat % posted up here, but the calipers I have are not at all accurate, yielding different answers each time, even though the same technique is being used.

Next Tuesday will be when I weigh myself again.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Just some general observations to report today.
It is very apparent visually that I am significantly leaner now than when I started. My abdominals and obliques are really starting to come out now, along with the serratus muscles between the lats and obliques. Before I was embarassed to have my shirt off around my fiance because of how I had let myself accumulate the amount of bodyfat that I did. I just felt fat, even though I didn't necessarily look it. We had some photos taken of us around the time that I started this log and when looking at them the other day I could see that my face was a lot heavier than it usually is. Now in the mirror my face is not looking so heavy.
Energy levels are still great, body temp is still very high when taking both Venom and Thyrogen-X, appetite suppression is so-so...kind of hit and miss, I'm still sucking down water like a horse and sweatin' like a pig when I workout, strength hasn't gone down at all, and sleep is great with the Lean Dreams...so far I'm giving this a thumbs up.
Tuesday will be my next weigh in...can't wait to see where I'm at.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Day 15

Hmmmmm....I weighed myself yesterday and I'm only down 2 lbs. Not what I expected to say the least after having lost 5 from the week before!! I've been hitting cardio 3 times a week, HIIT style, and burning a total of 300 calories while deducting 200 calories from my maintenance calories, resulting in a 500 calorie daily deficit. A 2lb loss a week though is normal with what I'm doing, and it's just right to preserve muscle mass (one of my 3 main goals). So at least I know I'm not losing muscle, and it's 2lbs less than what I started with, and that's a good thing. Plus my midsection is noticeably leaner than last week, and I feel much more confident not having the extra fat there! So I know this stuff is working.

At two weeks in I finally started having problems with the Lean Dreams and getting/staying asleep. So I've dropped the Lean Dreams for the last 2 days and I have slept wonderfully! No waking up and random intervals, no tossing, no light sleep without any REM (Rapid Eye Movement....dreaming stage of sleep). I've slept like a rock both nights. When I start taking it again I'll start with 1 tablet at night, rather than 2.

The Venom HD3.0 and Thyrogen-X has sucked a lot of water out of me though!! My muscles are much more defined, especially in my arms, shoulders, chest and back. Strength is still through the roof on it which is a great bonus!! My weights have gone up every week while on the Venom stack. Another thing I've noticed is that the second serving of Venom I take at 12 noon doesn't jack me up as much as the first serving I take at 6am. I wonder why that is?

That's all to report for now.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Day 18

.....hmmm, where to start. I just finished up training back today and I have to say that I am very impressed that I have not lost any strength. My weights are going up, and up, and up!! The Venom gives me that huge kick start that I need at 6am and keeps me going all day with absolutely no crash when it wears off. I'm still sweatin' like a hog in the gym. My water intake at this point is just insane. If I had a dollar for everytime I've had to pee while on this stuff I could buy out ALRI twice!! I'm easily consuming 6-8 Liters a day, if not more. I get dry mouth very bad and my lips dry up on me like crazy when I haven't consumed any water for a while.

I am still currently on the same product schedule...

Venom HD 3.0: 1 cap at 6AM and 1 cap at 12 or 1pm.
Venom Special Tactics: 2 caps with 2nd meal, 2 caps with 5th meal.
Thyrogen-X: 1 cap twice daily...1st and 4th meal, sometimes 2nd and 4th.
Lean Dreams: I haven't used this for the last 4 days due to constantly waking up throughout the night. I was also sleeping very light. Nowhere near as deeply as I usually do. We have this cute little ****head kitten that loves to bang the hell out of the door at night, doing her little sommersaults and throwing her whole body into the door to wake us up. Normally that doesn't wake me up, but I sleep so lightly on Lean Dreams that I end up being up all night. I plan on starting again tomorrow, but with 1 tablet instead of 2.

Muscle mass is still going strong. Just from looking in the mirror I can tell that I have not lost anything other than bodyfat. And seeing as how my weights are still climbing I highly doubt that I'm wrong. My arms are looking absolutely sick...deep cuts between my biceps, brachialis (however you spell that), and the 3 heads of my triceps!! Very cool effect!! I've also burned a nice amount of BF in my chest and abdominal area.

I'll weigh myself again on Tuesday.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Day 22

Alright...I'm 3 weeks into this. My starting weight was 234lbs. I'm now down to 223.5lbs. 10.5lbs in 3 weeks....hell yeah!! :woohoo: And the best part about it is that I have not lost any muscle mass or strength. In fact, my strength is STILL increasing. I'm easily adding 2-3 reps to my hammer strength presses each time with an extra 20lbs than the week before on the bar each time as well!! I am much more cut now and a helluva lot leaner. My arms too are just sick. Cool seperation between my biceps, brachialis, and the 3 heads of the triceps. My shoulders are getting more and more cut, along with my chest and back. My abs are showing through very nicely now!!

Cardio is a cake walk compared to when I started. I'm still doing 20 minutes of HITT style training. I'm also continuing to lift heavy. Heavy weight builds muscle...no need to do any of this high rep, light weight crap since it didn't build any of my muscle to begin with. People don't believe when I tell them this, but I'll stand by and back up that statement any day!!

My diet has remained the same roughly. I'm creating a 500calorie deficit. 300cals from cardio, 200 cals off of maintenance. On lifting days I do rougly the same, although I'm a bit more lax with it. For example, I still get big shakes after lifting. I'll get a shake with 70g Protein, 87g Carbs, and 5g fat, and sip on that for about 45 minutes after rather than sucking it all down at once. I am consuming roughly 300 + grams of complex carbs a day (mostly from raw oats and brown rice), 300 + grams of protein, and a bit over 50g of fat...maybe closer to 55g. And of course the veges...gotta love the brocholi and green beans. Molly Mcbutter is a life saver with that!

As far as the products go....I'm still getting an amp off of 1 capsule of Venom HD 3.0, although not as much as in the beginning. I haven't had the semen problem since except for once when I was sleep deprived and took 1 cap...so for that day maybe I was a lab rat!! LOL!! I'm tempted to step my serving up to 2 caps at once....but the risk/reward ratio isn't worth it to me based on what happened before with 2 caps. No thanks!! I am still sucking down water like a hog too. I have noticed though that I have been very cold lately, usually between 1pm and 6pm. Then at night I get really warm. I live on the bottom floor of a 3 story house so maybe that has something to do with it....but I'm not as warm as I usually am. Usually I'm a frickin' furnace burning up all the time, but not so much now.

I've switched up my dosing schedule a bit.

Venom HD 3.0....1 cap at 6 am, another at 12 or 1pm depending.
Thyrogen-X...1 cap with post workout shake around 9am, another at 4pm.
Special Tactics...2 with post workout shake at 9am, 2 more around 4pm.
Lean Dreams...1 tab at night.

Alright, time to readjust my maintenance calories to 3345cals a day. I'll eat 3145 cals on cardio days and somewhere in between on lifting days. Goal for next week is to be down to 220lbs...and still lifting more weight for more reps than this week. Peace out.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
terminator can you tell me how long it takes for the venom to kick in i know it works all day from your posts but is it quick like say taking a redline or jetfuel or do you need the regular 30-45 minutes beforehand? Thanks

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
terminator can you tell me how long it takes for the venom to kick in i know it works all day from your posts but is it quick like say taking a redline or jetfuel or do you need the regular 30-45 minutes beforehand? Thanks
It takes roughly 30 minutes or so to start feeling the effects. 45 min and it's full blown in your system. I guess you could pull the capsules apart and dump the powder in some juice to cut maybe 10 minutes off to get a quicker effect...but I doubt I highly doubt it would taste good dude!! All capsules though take 30-45 minutes to kick in though.

What's the rush for the effect if you don't mind my asking?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Terminator well i work out righte before work and I am pretty much just wake up and out the door 5 minutes later as I shower and dress at the gym. So I would have to wake up and extra 30-45 minutes earlier than now. Right now I am using Redline which kicks in very quick.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Terminator well i work out righte before work and I am pretty much just wake up and out the door 5 minutes later as I shower and dress at the gym. So I would have to wake up and extra 30-45 minutes earlier than now. Right now I am using Redline which kicks in very quick.
LOL!! Yeah, those redline RTD's will give you a nice kick in the ass!! I like them, it's just that they aren't cost effective for me. The Venom HD 3.0 is roughly $30 or so, and you get 90 caps. I only use 2 caps a day....that's 45 days for .66 cents a day. A bit better than $2.50 or so for each bottle of Redline.

I believe that you should be waking up that extra 30-45 minutes anyways to eat a solid breakfast and to pump some fuel in your body before your workouts....I say the 30-45minutes because it takes time for food to absorb. You don't want it all sitting in your stomach while your squatting!! Otherwise you're just going to end up burning a good deal of lean quality muscle tissue working out on an empty stomach like that. Not to mention you probably won't experience any significant strength gains.

I have to be out the door very quick as well, so what I do is I blend up 2 cups of non-fat milk, 1 cup of raw oatmeal, and 2 scoops of 100% whey protein....that works out to be 74g protein, 85g carbs, and 9g fat...preworkout those #'s are fine for me as I'm lifting heavy and trying to protect lean muscle mass. I can drink 1/2 immediately upon waking and take my 1 cap of Venom right then. Then I'll drink the other half 30 minutes later for optimal absorption, seeing as how drinking it all at once would result in me peeing half of it down the drain anyways!!!

Maybe you could take the other 1/2 of the shake with you to the gym and sip on it during your workout if that works better and helps you cut down on extra time at home. Either way, you wanna protect that hard earned muscle your packin'.

What are your goals by the way? Are you going for muscle mass and strength, or are you more of an endurance athlete, etc??

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Day 27

I'm just gettin' leaner and leaner on this stuff! I started the Lean Dreams back up again, taking 2 tabs, and slept wonderfully. I think that the lean dreams will be best if cycled. I have read from most users that after a week or 10 days their sleep turns to shiat, that the Lean Dreams starts to have the opposite effect on them and keeps them up at night or causes them to wake up several times throughout the night. I started to experience this about 10 days or so into it. So I'm thinking that for future users a schedule of 5 nights on, followed by 1-2 nights off might work well and will help users avoid the reverse effect. Or maybe just use it on heavy lifting days but maybe be a bit more lax on use on the days cardio is done. Just a couple of thoughts.

I am tempted to kick up my serving of Venom HD 3.0 to 2 caps at once. After nearly 4 weeks at 1 cap at once, I've built up a bit of a tolerance to it. My appetite isn't nearly as suppressed as it was at the begining and I'm not buzzing off of the it as intensely as I initially was. Which is to be COMPLETELY expected and totally natural to happen. After a while of anything your body will build a tolerance to it, especially to a product like this. I'll pop 2 in the morning and let ya'll know how it went and whether or not the semen leaking proplem reoccurs...and speaking of, I haven't had the problem once since I last experienced it. I know this isn't the typical response from the vast majority of Venom HD 3.0 users to experience heavy ejaculate release after urination, as I have only talked with one other user who has had this same problem.

Otherwise, workouts are still going strong. Strength is still climbing on most lifts, stagnant on others. So far, overall, this is a very solid system. Tomorrow or Wednesday I'll weigh in again for the 4th week.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Terminator well my morning work-out is cardio which is why I go on an empty stomach. i want to burn as much fat as I can. The RTD's can get expensive but i am using the REDLINE liquid caps. I get a 120caps for 32.95 I take 4 a day on work out days and don't use thermo's on non work out days so it comes out to a little less than a buck a day. not .66 but still a good deal. MY Gym charges 3.00 bucks for the RTD"S and i'm not about to pay that each day.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Terminator well my morning work-out is cardio which is why I go on an empty stomach. i want to burn as much fat as I can.
There's been a lot of debate over this, whether empty stomach first thing in the morning is more effective Vs. say doing your cardio after one meal or two meals or so. One of my major goals is to protect my muscle mass as much as possible, since I have to work so hard for it. So I don't mind having a shake before cardio. Whereas I know for fact that if I jack up my metabolism up with stims on an empty stomach, and do cardio on that empty stomach, I will for sure lose muscle mass as my body will burn aminos before it burns adipose.

How much weight are you trying to lose right now and how is your progress going?? Is weight loss your primary focus at this point?

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Day 30

Alright...Here's some final stats for everyone after 30 days!

Starting Weight: 234lbs and the jiggly on my tummy when I walk, pants that wouldn't fit, and a bloated face.

Ending Weight: 220lbs, no jiggly, visible abs, pants that hang off my ass and constantly have to be pulled up on, a much leaner face, and I'm a helluva lot stronger than 4 weeks ago!! Makes no sense on a calorie deficit diet, but hey, I busted my ass so I'll take it!!!

Total Weight Loss:........14lbs

:woohoo:

I realized that I hadn't posted here in couple of days like I said I would (I'm getting married in 2 days...hectic week, and I've had a nasty organic chem exam to prepare for too). Anyways, I'm going to keep this short as things are absolutey crazy right now before the wedding. I'll post up my final thoughts either later tonight when things chill for a bit, or in a couple days.

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
Those are some sweet resutls. Good job man!

I'm looking forward to starting to tri-lean stack this weekend.

Congrats on the wedding as well.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There's been a lot of debate over this, whether empty stomach first thing in the morning is more effective Vs. say doing your cardio after one meal or two meals or so. One of my major goals is to protect my muscle mass as much as possible, since I have to work so hard for it. So I don't mind having a shake before cardio. Whereas I know for fact that if I jack up my metabolism up with stims on an empty stomach, and do cardio on that empty stomach, I will for sure lose muscle mass as my body will burn aminos before it burns adipose.

How much weight are you trying to lose right now and how is your progress going?? Is weight loss your primary focus at this point?

Terminator I have been reading alot on the subject too and from what I gathered from reading posts by Bobo is that if I stay under 60% max then it is ok to do it on no carbs. I do all my morning cardio on a treadmill and will be staying between 50-60% vo2 max.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
back from vegas

Alright, I just got back in from Las Vegas yesterday evening! Had an absolute blast!! I will be posting up my final thoughts on the system for everyone shortly. Our place is an absolute clutter hole right now so I need to clean that up first and to get everything sorted out. After that I'll post my final thoughts!!

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Final Thoughts

Ok....when I first started this log, I had a goal of losing 10-12lbs of bodyfat by the end of this cycle. I lost 14lbs of bodyfat!! Not too shabby Now, my other majory goal body comp wise was to maintain as much muscle mass as possible as I was coming off of a PCT. Not only did I maintain all of my muscle mass, but my strength continually increased every single week. Whether it was an extra 5 or 10 lbs on major compound exercises, or an extra 2 or 3 reps, at the end of this trial run with the Venom Tri-Lean system, I am significantly stronger than when I began....again, not too shabby and COMPLETELY unexpected on a cut. I can honestly say that the nitrogen sparing effects/increased protein synthesis that these products claim to have is true.

As for the Venom Hyperdrive 3.0....

I'm going to lump these 4 together....The stamina, energy, intensity, and performance is insane from this stuff. I would always finish off my workouts just as fresh as I started, even though I could feel fatiqued. After workouts, I was always in a very euphoric mood and had a lot of energy throughout the day. Whereas without it, I would normally feel tired and drained. The nice part of it was that the energy lasted easily for 12 hours and it wasn't that cracked out twitchy energy you get from a stack consisting of ephedrine. The energy was nice and clean. There was also no nasty crash from it like with ephedrine. As with performance, each week I was consistently increasing in strength and busting out more reps that the week before. Intensity is definitely very while in the gym and during sets.

The appetite suppression was pretty strong for the first 10 days or so, but for me it kind of slowly went away, whereas with others I've heard it's lasted the whole duration of the cycle. I think I'm just so use to eating every 3 hours that I get moody and drained if I don't, so I just naturally ate every 3 hours b/c that's how I have my body programmed, regardless of if the Venom was signally me that I wasn't hungry.

Thermogenesis and metabolism....oh hell yeah. Damn, my whole body was on fire and I was burning up 24/7 from this stuff. I would literally soak through my shirts when working out and drip sweat all over everything!! Granted I carried a big towel to wipe up my nastiness so that others didn't have to sit in my sweat, but damn did I sweat more than usual. My water intake was also significantly higher while using this. And I noticed that I had dry mouth more often than usual.

As for the focus that this product claims to increase...Yes, there is a huge increase in mental focus. I'm trying to get into graduate school and I absolutey have to have no less that a 3.8 GPA in any class. The Venom HD 3.0 gets me focused like I've never been focused before. It's weird. It's like everything is crystal clear and makes sense. And I find that I'm not easily distracted. I can study for hours with the Venom without feeling the need for a break. And I'm retaining everything even after exams.

My one negative with this product was the ejaculate/semen that would come out after urinating. This happened with once or twice from taking 1 capsule at a time, and almost everytime I took 2 capsules at a time....even after I had been taking 1 capsule at a time for 3 weeks. When I decided to step it up to 2 caps, I experienced ejaculate coming out of my penis after urinating. Of course I could be a sleep deprived lab rat with low levels of testosterone who was taking methamphetamines....I"m just joking Raven!!! To have the EFFECTS of this product compared to those of methamphetamines says to me that this is some VERY POTENT STUFF, almost boarder line in my opinion. I do have to say that the ejaculate after urination still has me concerned. I know that I am one of the rare cases with this happening, and many have use it and have not had any problems. For me personally though, this is still a concern with the product.

Thyrogen-X

I believe that this product as well lives up to it's claims. It is advertised as increasing the rate of protein synthesis, increasing the metabolism of proteins, carbs, fats and micronutrients, increasing metabolic rate and calorie expenditure, etc. When I would take this product, roughly 45 minutes after consumption, I would get this huge wave of heat that would come over me. I would literally feel like my body was burning up, which to me is indicative of the increase in those factors mentioned above. This is more subjective than anything, but the loss of 14lbs of bodyfat, preservation of muscle mass, and consistent increase in strength I believe supports this. Normally with anything that increases thyroid hormones I would expect a loss of muscle mass, but not so with this product. 2 thumbs up from me.

Special Tactics

I really didn't notice subjective changes from this product. Now, that doesn't mean it wasn't doing what it claims to do, but it's effects are not felt like the effect from the Venom HD 3.0. The best way for me to describe this stuff is that it's kind of like this silent killer in the background helping you break down bodyfat.

Lean Dreams

I had a love/hate relationship with this stuff. For the first 10 days or so it knocked my butt out cold at night. I would sleep very deeply, have very vivid dreams, and would wake up feeling very refreshed...no drag what so ever. Then the opposite happened. The lean dreams would keep me up all night long, tossing and turning, unable to get any deep or REM sleep, regardless of how tired I was. I definitely believe that this product cannot be used EVERY SINGLE NIGHT, as I have read of this effect happening with every other user I've come across on the boards. So I know it's not just me. I think that taking it for 5 days on, then taking 2 days off would be a good idea to avoid the opposite effect.

It did however have a very nice calming effect to it prior to falling asleep. I felt very calm and relaxed as the lean dreams would kick in.

So, overall...this is a very potent stack. I definitely give a huge thumbs up to ALRI for this one. Is it worth the $$...here's my answer to this one. What is worth it to one person is not necessarily worth it to another. For some, an ECA works incredibly well. But for others, whether they chose not to use ephedra for personal reasons, or if they don't like the effects or whatever, or they're tired of wasting money on ineffective products, this is very kickass and effective alternative.

The biggest bonus to me aside from the fat loss is the muscle sparring effect that the Venom Tri-Lean stack provides. I bust my ass every day I walk in that gym to build the muscle I have, and I'm not about to lose any of it. I'm like a greedy king who won't let go of any of his spoils when it comes to preserving my muscle mass. Ephedra can't give you that. That, and you don't get the nasty crash like you do with ephedra.

Korrupted

Awards
I am on the stack right now and I have been having a problem over the past 3 days or so... I have been getting really bad cotton mouth and my throat feels sort of tight and sore. I drink about a gallon and 1/2 throughout the day but I can't seem to get rid of the symptoms. Did you have any problems like this?

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
I am on the stack right now and I have been having a problem over the past 3 days or so... I have been getting really bad cotton mouth and my throat feels sort of tight and sore. I drink about a gallon and 1/2 throughout the day but I can't seem to get rid of the symptoms. Did you have any problems like this?

Yes, I had this same issue from time to time. I was literally pounding down 2 gallons of water a day, if not more. So, I just drank more water. It eventually subsided however.

Are you taking all 4 products? Venom HD, Special tactics, Lean Dreams, and TX?

Also, what are your doses like? Is there any room for a change in dosage, or are you taking the minimums of Venom and TX right now?

If it's to a point where it is just too aversive to handle, you may want to consider other options. If it's just a minor annoyance, stick with it and drink more water as I found that the dry mouth gets better as the weeks progress.

Ohh, and I didn't see this at first, but damn bro, you live in Phoenix, Arizona!! The heat down there alone has to have you drinking 2 gallons of water a day alone. How much heat exposure do you get on a daily basis? I take it you probably have AC right? That's another factor to consider with this, especially during the summer months down there.

Korrupted

Awards
I drink plenty of water but I will bump it up some more. Yes I am on all 4 and I am taking 2 Hyperdrive about 8-9 hours apart, 4 special tactics, 2 TX and 1 lean dream. Yeah it's F-in hot right now but luckily I am a desk jockey w/ plenty of a/c and a fan :) Last night I went and worked out, then had to stop by my parent's house to shovel 5 tons of river rock for their yard. I must have lost 5 lbs. of water that day. Thanks for the help!

Yes, I had this same issue from time to time. I was literally pounding down 2 gallons of water a day, if not more. So, I just drank more water. It eventually subsided however.

Are you taking all 4 products? Venom HD, Special tactics, Lean Dreams, and TX?

Also, what are your doses like? Is there any room for a change in dosage, or are you taking the minimums of Venom and TX right now?

If it's to a point where it is just too aversive to handle, you may want to consider other options. If it's just a minor annoyance, stick with it and drink more water as I found that the dry mouth gets better as the weeks progress.

Ohh, and I didn't see this at first, but damn bro, you live in Phoenix, Arizona!! The heat down there alone has to have you drinking 2 gallons of water a day alone. How much heat exposure do you get on a daily basis? I take it you probably have AC right? That's another factor to consider with this, especially during the summer months down there.

jsutter55

Awards
Ditto here!!

I've been on the Tri-Lean stack since April 15th (dropped Thyrogen-X after 6 weeks per label instructions), and I still get HEINOUS cottonmouth.

I spend most of my day behind a desk as well, and I have to talk to customers all day long, so I've gotten into the habit of keeping a bottle of water on my desk at all times.

That being said, the stack has KILLED my appetite, and it has the most level "energy buzz" of any supplement I've ever taken.

Initially, I started the stack to lose weight for my upcoming wedding. I had a nasty injury a while back, and I packed on the lard like crazy. Since April 15th, I'm down 43 lbs.

Obviously, that's too much too soon, but it does speak to the tremendous effectiveness of the product. I blew past my original goal, and since then I've done a much better job of managing the weight loss. For the past few weeks I've been able to "normalize", and now I'm holding steady at 1-2 lbs. per week.

The cottonmouth will probably be with you until you stop the stack, so let me echo the call to stay hydrated. Be sure to keep an eye on your rate of loss, and best of luck to you in reaching your goals.

Cheers!:cheers:

jsutter55

Awards
Sorry to "double up" here, but I forgot to thank Terminator for an EXCELLENT log.

Congratulations on your results!!

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Ditto here!!

I've been on the Tri-Lean stack since April 15th (dropped Thyrogen-X after 6 weeks per label instructions), and I still get HEINOUS cottonmouth.

I spend most of my day behind a desk as well, and I have to talk to customers all day long, so I've gotten into the habit of keeping a bottle of water on my desk at all times.

That being said, the stack has KILLED my appetite, and it has the most level "energy buzz" of any supplement I've ever taken.

Initially, I started the stack to lose weight for my upcoming wedding. I had a nasty injury a while back, and I packed on the lard like crazy. Since April 15th, I'm down 43 lbs.

Obviously, that's too much too soon, but it does speak to the tremendous effectiveness of the product. I blew past my original goal, and since then I've done a much better job of managing the weight loss. For the past few weeks I've been able to "normalize", and now I'm holding steady at 1-2 lbs. per week.

The cottonmouth will probably be with you until you stop the stack, so let me echo the call to stay hydrated. Be sure to keep an eye on your rate of loss, and best of luck to you in reaching your goals.

I think a congratulations is in order for you as well!! Damn man! 43lbs is a huge loss! Congrats on that! When is your wedding?

I kept a full bottle of water with me at all times. I easily killed 2 gallons a day. This is a pretty kick ass stack in my opinion. I don't see any other products yielding these kind of results! And if I had a 3rd thumb I'd throw it up along with my other 2 to ALRI. :thumbsup:

jsutter55

Awards
Thanks Terminator!

Wedding is July 22nd.

I have to agree with you wholeheartedly. ALRI has hit this one out of the park entirely.

I had dinner with some friends last night, and one of them is a very well known personal trainer (he works with some pro hockey players and some MMA competitors here locally). We hadn't seen each other in several months and he was naturally curious about my results.

When I told him about the Tri-Lean stack by ALRI, he said "Damn! I gotta get my clients on THAT!". :hammer:

Not enough thumbs to go around for this product IMHO.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
update

When I first mentioned the ejaculate coming out after urination (earlier in this thread I), one of the board members had mentioned that it may be due to Benign Prostate Hypertrophy. When I started taking Venom at 2 caps a day I would get a whole load of semen/ejaculate that would come out after I was finished urinating, and it was accompanied by that feeling of ejaculating and would feel warm and hot. Well, that wasn't the case. During my physical the other day the doc checked my prostate and all was fine there. We discussed the issue and he said he had no idea what could have caused it. That one still baffles me, but it happened nearly every time I took 2 caps of Venom HD 3.0, and a couple times from taking 1 cap. It hasn't happened since I stopped taking the Venom.:think:

jsutter55

Awards
Terminator,

That post was mine, and it was just speculation on my part. I don't know if you've had a chance to dig through the forums for similar symptoms but there are several threads that contain accounts of others experiencing the same effects. Many of those seemed to correlate directly with "stimulant" use.

I apologize if my comment caused you any unnecessary alarm. I am also VERY glad that you are so responsible about your health. Kudos to you for following up with your doctor via discussion and medical exam. :hammer:

Too many people, it seems, will toss down the latest and greatest supplements/anabolics without considering anything other than "getting big and ripped". This board, along with Avant's, remains one of the "enlightened" in my opinion precisely because Mods and senior members are tireless in their advocacy of responsible use and proper medical monitoring.

Again my apologies if I inadvertently "steered you wrong". My original intention was only to provide a starting point for your investigation. I hope this log strikes a chord with all who read it and that they are influenced to follow your example.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Terminator,

That post was mine, and it was just speculation on my part. I don't know if you've had a chance to dig through the forums for similar symptoms but there are several threads that contain accounts of others experiencing the same effects. Many of those seemed to correlate directly with "stimulant" use.

I apologize if my comment caused you any unnecessary alarm. I am also VERY glad that you are so responsible about your health. Kudos to you for following up with your doctor via discussion and medical exam. :hammer:

Too many people, it seems, will toss down the latest and greatest supplements/anabolics without considering anything other than "getting big and ripped". This board, along with Avant's, remains one of the "enlightened" in my opinion precisely because Mods and senior members are tireless in their advocacy of responsible use and proper medical monitoring.

Again my apologies if I inadvertently "steered you wrong". My original intention was only to provide a starting point for your investigation. I hope this log strikes a chord with all who read it and that they are influenced to follow your example.

No apologies needed bro!! I'd rather you say something than not because I'm certainly not aware of all possibilities. It's just one less item on the list of potential causes for me to check off. And your comment was the catalyst for to get in and see the doc for a physical checkup. I would have gone sooner but I didn't have health insurance at the time and had to save up for it. But getting in there for a physical was something that I really needed to do with all the hell I've put my body through this last year. So thank you :) I'm just glad to hear that others have had to same problem and that it wasn't just me. At least now I know that I don't have BPH, which is good because prior to the 4 weeks of this Venom log I had run an 8 week cycle followed by 6 weeks of pct or so. And if I am going to be doing things like that I have to be responsible enough to go in and get myself checked out.

Thanks again, and no apologies needed :thumbsup: