TLMG's Venom Tri-Lean + Thyrogen-X Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,188
    Rep Power
    1769

    Terminator well i work out righte before work and I am pretty much just wake up and out the door 5 minutes later as I shower and dress at the gym. So I would have to wake up and extra 30-45 minutes earlier than now. Right now I am using Redline which kicks in very quick.

  2. Registered User
    Terminator LMG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    264
    Rep Power
    243

    Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    Terminator well i work out righte before work and I am pretty much just wake up and out the door 5 minutes later as I shower and dress at the gym. So I would have to wake up and extra 30-45 minutes earlier than now. Right now I am using Redline which kicks in very quick.
    LOL!! Yeah, those redline RTD's will give you a nice kick in the ass!! I like them, it's just that they aren't cost effective for me. The Venom HD 3.0 is roughly $30 or so, and you get 90 caps. I only use 2 caps a day....that's 45 days for .66 cents a day. A bit better than $2.50 or so for each bottle of Redline.

    I believe that you should be waking up that extra 30-45 minutes anyways to eat a solid breakfast and to pump some fuel in your body before your workouts....I say the 30-45minutes because it takes time for food to absorb. You don't want it all sitting in your stomach while your squatting!! Otherwise you're just going to end up burning a good deal of lean quality muscle tissue working out on an empty stomach like that. Not to mention you probably won't experience any significant strength gains.

    I have to be out the door very quick as well, so what I do is I blend up 2 cups of non-fat milk, 1 cup of raw oatmeal, and 2 scoops of 100% whey protein....that works out to be 74g protein, 85g carbs, and 9g fat...preworkout those #'s are fine for me as I'm lifting heavy and trying to protect lean muscle mass. I can drink 1/2 immediately upon waking and take my 1 cap of Venom right then. Then I'll drink the other half 30 minutes later for optimal absorption, seeing as how drinking it all at once would result in me peeing half of it down the drain anyways!!!

    Maybe you could take the other 1/2 of the shake with you to the gym and sip on it during your workout if that works better and helps you cut down on extra time at home. Either way, you wanna protect that hard earned muscle your packin'.

    What are your goals by the way? Are you going for muscle mass and strength, or are you more of an endurance athlete, etc??
  3. Registered User
    Terminator LMG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    264
    Rep Power
    243

    Day 27


    I'm just gettin' leaner and leaner on this stuff! I started the Lean Dreams back up again, taking 2 tabs, and slept wonderfully. I think that the lean dreams will be best if cycled. I have read from most users that after a week or 10 days their sleep turns to shiat, that the Lean Dreams starts to have the opposite effect on them and keeps them up at night or causes them to wake up several times throughout the night. I started to experience this about 10 days or so into it. So I'm thinking that for future users a schedule of 5 nights on, followed by 1-2 nights off might work well and will help users avoid the reverse effect. Or maybe just use it on heavy lifting days but maybe be a bit more lax on use on the days cardio is done. Just a couple of thoughts.

    I am tempted to kick up my serving of Venom HD 3.0 to 2 caps at once. After nearly 4 weeks at 1 cap at once, I've built up a bit of a tolerance to it. My appetite isn't nearly as suppressed as it was at the begining and I'm not buzzing off of the it as intensely as I initially was. Which is to be COMPLETELY expected and totally natural to happen. After a while of anything your body will build a tolerance to it, especially to a product like this. I'll pop 2 in the morning and let ya'll know how it went and whether or not the semen leaking proplem reoccurs...and speaking of, I haven't had the problem once since I last experienced it. I know this isn't the typical response from the vast majority of Venom HD 3.0 users to experience heavy ejaculate release after urination, as I have only talked with one other user who has had this same problem.

    Otherwise, workouts are still going strong. Strength is still climbing on most lifts, stagnant on others. So far, overall, this is a very solid system. Tomorrow or Wednesday I'll weigh in again for the 4th week.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,188
    Rep Power
    1769

    Terminator well my morning work-out is cardio which is why I go on an empty stomach. i want to burn as much fat as I can. The RTD's can get expensive but i am using the REDLINE liquid caps. I get a 120caps for 32.95 I take 4 a day on work out days and don't use thermo's on non work out days so it comes out to a little less than a buck a day. not .66 but still a good deal. MY Gym charges 3.00 bucks for the RTD"S and i'm not about to pay that each day.
  5. Registered User
    Terminator LMG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    264
    Rep Power
    243

    Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    Terminator well my morning work-out is cardio which is why I go on an empty stomach. i want to burn as much fat as I can.
    There's been a lot of debate over this, whether empty stomach first thing in the morning is more effective Vs. say doing your cardio after one meal or two meals or so. One of my major goals is to protect my muscle mass as much as possible, since I have to work so hard for it. So I don't mind having a shake before cardio. Whereas I know for fact that if I jack up my metabolism up with stims on an empty stomach, and do cardio on that empty stomach, I will for sure lose muscle mass as my body will burn aminos before it burns adipose.

    How much weight are you trying to lose right now and how is your progress going?? Is weight loss your primary focus at this point?
  6. Registered User
    Terminator LMG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    264
    Rep Power
    243

    Thumbs up Day 30


    Alright...Here's some final stats for everyone after 30 days!

    Starting Weight: 234lbs and the jiggly on my tummy when I walk, pants that wouldn't fit, and a bloated face.

    Ending Weight: 220lbs, no jiggly, visible abs, pants that hang off my ass and constantly have to be pulled up on, a much leaner face, and I'm a helluva lot stronger than 4 weeks ago!! Makes no sense on a calorie deficit diet, but hey, I busted my ass so I'll take it!!!

    Total Weight Loss:........14lbs



    I realized that I hadn't posted here in couple of days like I said I would (I'm getting married in 2 days...hectic week, and I've had a nasty organic chem exam to prepare for too). Anyways, I'm going to keep this short as things are absolutey crazy right now before the wedding. I'll post up my final thoughts either later tonight when things chill for a bit, or in a couple days.
  7. Registered User
    DieselPump's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    193

    Those are some sweet resutls. Good job man!

    I'm looking forward to starting to tri-lean stack this weekend.

    Congrats on the wedding as well.
  8. Registered User
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,188
    Rep Power
    1769

    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator LMG
    There's been a lot of debate over this, whether empty stomach first thing in the morning is more effective Vs. say doing your cardio after one meal or two meals or so. One of my major goals is to protect my muscle mass as much as possible, since I have to work so hard for it. So I don't mind having a shake before cardio. Whereas I know for fact that if I jack up my metabolism up with stims on an empty stomach, and do cardio on that empty stomach, I will for sure lose muscle mass as my body will burn aminos before it burns adipose.

    How much weight are you trying to lose right now and how is your progress going?? Is weight loss your primary focus at this point?

    Terminator I have been reading alot on the subject too and from what I gathered from reading posts by Bobo is that if I stay under 60% max then it is ok to do it on no carbs. I do all my morning cardio on a treadmill and will be staying between 50-60% vo2 max.
  9. Registered User
    Terminator LMG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    264
    Rep Power
    243

    back from vegas


    Alright, I just got back in from Las Vegas yesterday evening! Had an absolute blast!! I will be posting up my final thoughts on the system for everyone shortly. Our place is an absolute clutter hole right now so I need to clean that up first and to get everything sorted out. After that I'll post my final thoughts!!
  10. Registered User
    Terminator LMG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    264
    Rep Power
    243

    Final Thoughts


    Ok....when I first started this log, I had a goal of losing 10-12lbs of bodyfat by the end of this cycle. I lost 14lbs of bodyfat!! Not too shabby Now, my other majory goal body comp wise was to maintain as much muscle mass as possible as I was coming off of a PCT. Not only did I maintain all of my muscle mass, but my strength continually increased every single week. Whether it was an extra 5 or 10 lbs on major compound exercises, or an extra 2 or 3 reps, at the end of this trial run with the Venom Tri-Lean system, I am significantly stronger than when I began....again, not too shabby and COMPLETELY unexpected on a cut. I can honestly say that the nitrogen sparing effects/increased protein synthesis that these products claim to have is true.

    As for the Venom Hyperdrive 3.0....

    I'm going to lump these 4 together....The stamina, energy, intensity, and performance is insane from this stuff. I would always finish off my workouts just as fresh as I started, even though I could feel fatiqued. After workouts, I was always in a very euphoric mood and had a lot of energy throughout the day. Whereas without it, I would normally feel tired and drained. The nice part of it was that the energy lasted easily for 12 hours and it wasn't that cracked out twitchy energy you get from a stack consisting of ephedrine. The energy was nice and clean. There was also no nasty crash from it like with ephedrine. As with performance, each week I was consistently increasing in strength and busting out more reps that the week before. Intensity is definitely very while in the gym and during sets.

    The appetite suppression was pretty strong for the first 10 days or so, but for me it kind of slowly went away, whereas with others I've heard it's lasted the whole duration of the cycle. I think I'm just so use to eating every 3 hours that I get moody and drained if I don't, so I just naturally ate every 3 hours b/c that's how I have my body programmed, regardless of if the Venom was signally me that I wasn't hungry.

    Thermogenesis and metabolism....oh hell yeah. Damn, my whole body was on fire and I was burning up 24/7 from this stuff. I would literally soak through my shirts when working out and drip sweat all over everything!! Granted I carried a big towel to wipe up my nastiness so that others didn't have to sit in my sweat, but damn did I sweat more than usual. My water intake was also significantly higher while using this. And I noticed that I had dry mouth more often than usual.

    As for the focus that this product claims to increase...Yes, there is a huge increase in mental focus. I'm trying to get into graduate school and I absolutey have to have no less that a 3.8 GPA in any class. The Venom HD 3.0 gets me focused like I've never been focused before. It's weird. It's like everything is crystal clear and makes sense. And I find that I'm not easily distracted. I can study for hours with the Venom without feeling the need for a break. And I'm retaining everything even after exams.

    My one negative with this product was the ejaculate/semen that would come out after urinating. This happened with once or twice from taking 1 capsule at a time, and almost everytime I took 2 capsules at a time....even after I had been taking 1 capsule at a time for 3 weeks. When I decided to step it up to 2 caps, I experienced ejaculate coming out of my penis after urinating. Of course I could be a sleep deprived lab rat with low levels of testosterone who was taking methamphetamines....I"m just joking Raven!!! To have the EFFECTS of this product compared to those of methamphetamines says to me that this is some VERY POTENT STUFF, almost boarder line in my opinion. I do have to say that the ejaculate after urination still has me concerned. I know that I am one of the rare cases with this happening, and many have use it and have not had any problems. For me personally though, this is still a concern with the product.

    Thyrogen-X

    I believe that this product as well lives up to it's claims. It is advertised as increasing the rate of protein synthesis, increasing the metabolism of proteins, carbs, fats and micronutrients, increasing metabolic rate and calorie expenditure, etc. When I would take this product, roughly 45 minutes after consumption, I would get this huge wave of heat that would come over me. I would literally feel like my body was burning up, which to me is indicative of the increase in those factors mentioned above. This is more subjective than anything, but the loss of 14lbs of bodyfat, preservation of muscle mass, and consistent increase in strength I believe supports this. Normally with anything that increases thyroid hormones I would expect a loss of muscle mass, but not so with this product. 2 thumbs up from me.

    Special Tactics

    I really didn't notice subjective changes from this product. Now, that doesn't mean it wasn't doing what it claims to do, but it's effects are not felt like the effect from the Venom HD 3.0. The best way for me to describe this stuff is that it's kind of like this silent killer in the background helping you break down bodyfat.

    Lean Dreams

    I had a love/hate relationship with this stuff. For the first 10 days or so it knocked my butt out cold at night. I would sleep very deeply, have very vivid dreams, and would wake up feeling very refreshed...no drag what so ever. Then the opposite happened. The lean dreams would keep me up all night long, tossing and turning, unable to get any deep or REM sleep, regardless of how tired I was. I definitely believe that this product cannot be used EVERY SINGLE NIGHT, as I have read of this effect happening with every other user I've come across on the boards. So I know it's not just me. I think that taking it for 5 days on, then taking 2 days off would be a good idea to avoid the opposite effect.

    It did however have a very nice calming effect to it prior to falling asleep. I felt very calm and relaxed as the lean dreams would kick in.

    So, overall...this is a very potent stack. I definitely give a huge thumbs up to ALRI for this one. Is it worth the $$...here's my answer to this one. What is worth it to one person is not necessarily worth it to another. For some, an ECA works incredibly well. But for others, whether they chose not to use ephedra for personal reasons, or if they don't like the effects or whatever, or they're tired of wasting money on ineffective products, this is very kickass and effective alternative.

    The biggest bonus to me aside from the fat loss is the muscle sparring effect that the Venom Tri-Lean stack provides. I bust my ass every day I walk in that gym to build the muscle I have, and I'm not about to lose any of it. I'm like a greedy king who won't let go of any of his spoils when it comes to preserving my muscle mass. Ephedra can't give you that. That, and you don't get the nasty crash like you do with ephedra.
  11. Gold Member
    Korrupted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Phoenix, Az.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    171

    I am on the stack right now and I have been having a problem over the past 3 days or so... I have been getting really bad cotton mouth and my throat feels sort of tight and sore. I drink about a gallon and 1/2 throughout the day but I can't seem to get rid of the symptoms. Did you have any problems like this?
  12. Registered User
    Terminator LMG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    264
    Rep Power
    243

    Quote Originally Posted by Korrupted
    I am on the stack right now and I have been having a problem over the past 3 days or so... I have been getting really bad cotton mouth and my throat feels sort of tight and sore. I drink about a gallon and 1/2 throughout the day but I can't seem to get rid of the symptoms. Did you have any problems like this?

    Yes, I had this same issue from time to time. I was literally pounding down 2 gallons of water a day, if not more. So, I just drank more water. It eventually subsided however.

    Are you taking all 4 products? Venom HD, Special tactics, Lean Dreams, and TX?

    Also, what are your doses like? Is there any room for a change in dosage, or are you taking the minimums of Venom and TX right now?

    If it's to a point where it is just too aversive to handle, you may want to consider other options. If it's just a minor annoyance, stick with it and drink more water as I found that the dry mouth gets better as the weeks progress.

    Ohh, and I didn't see this at first, but damn bro, you live in Phoenix, Arizona!! The heat down there alone has to have you drinking 2 gallons of water a day alone. How much heat exposure do you get on a daily basis? I take it you probably have AC right? That's another factor to consider with this, especially during the summer months down there.
  13. Gold Member
    Korrupted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Phoenix, Az.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    171

    I drink plenty of water but I will bump it up some more. Yes I am on all 4 and I am taking 2 Hyperdrive about 8-9 hours apart, 4 special tactics, 2 TX and 1 lean dream. Yeah it's F-in hot right now but luckily I am a desk jockey w/ plenty of a/c and a fan Last night I went and worked out, then had to stop by my parent's house to shovel 5 tons of river rock for their yard. I must have lost 5 lbs. of water that day. Thanks for the help!



    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator LMG
    Yes, I had this same issue from time to time. I was literally pounding down 2 gallons of water a day, if not more. So, I just drank more water. It eventually subsided however.

    Are you taking all 4 products? Venom HD, Special tactics, Lean Dreams, and TX?

    Also, what are your doses like? Is there any room for a change in dosage, or are you taking the minimums of Venom and TX right now?

    If it's to a point where it is just too aversive to handle, you may want to consider other options. If it's just a minor annoyance, stick with it and drink more water as I found that the dry mouth gets better as the weeks progress.

    Ohh, and I didn't see this at first, but damn bro, you live in Phoenix, Arizona!! The heat down there alone has to have you drinking 2 gallons of water a day alone. How much heat exposure do you get on a daily basis? I take it you probably have AC right? That's another factor to consider with this, especially during the summer months down there.
  14. Registered User
    jsutter55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    170

    Ditto here!!

    I've been on the Tri-Lean stack since April 15th (dropped Thyrogen-X after 6 weeks per label instructions), and I still get HEINOUS cottonmouth.

    I spend most of my day behind a desk as well, and I have to talk to customers all day long, so I've gotten into the habit of keeping a bottle of water on my desk at all times.

    That being said, the stack has KILLED my appetite, and it has the most level "energy buzz" of any supplement I've ever taken.

    Initially, I started the stack to lose weight for my upcoming wedding. I had a nasty injury a while back, and I packed on the lard like crazy. Since April 15th, I'm down 43 lbs.

    Obviously, that's too much too soon, but it does speak to the tremendous effectiveness of the product. I blew past my original goal, and since then I've done a much better job of managing the weight loss. For the past few weeks I've been able to "normalize", and now I'm holding steady at 1-2 lbs. per week.

    The cottonmouth will probably be with you until you stop the stack, so let me echo the call to stay hydrated. Be sure to keep an eye on your rate of loss, and best of luck to you in reaching your goals.

    Cheers!
  15. Registered User
    jsutter55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    170

    Sorry to "double up" here, but I forgot to thank Terminator for an EXCELLENT log.

    Congratulations on your results!!

    Cheers!
  16. Registered User
    Terminator LMG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    264
    Rep Power
    243

    Quote Originally Posted by jsutter55
    Ditto here!!

    I've been on the Tri-Lean stack since April 15th (dropped Thyrogen-X after 6 weeks per label instructions), and I still get HEINOUS cottonmouth.

    I spend most of my day behind a desk as well, and I have to talk to customers all day long, so I've gotten into the habit of keeping a bottle of water on my desk at all times.

    That being said, the stack has KILLED my appetite, and it has the most level "energy buzz" of any supplement I've ever taken.

    Initially, I started the stack to lose weight for my upcoming wedding. I had a nasty injury a while back, and I packed on the lard like crazy. Since April 15th, I'm down 43 lbs.

    Obviously, that's too much too soon, but it does speak to the tremendous effectiveness of the product. I blew past my original goal, and since then I've done a much better job of managing the weight loss. For the past few weeks I've been able to "normalize", and now I'm holding steady at 1-2 lbs. per week.

    The cottonmouth will probably be with you until you stop the stack, so let me echo the call to stay hydrated. Be sure to keep an eye on your rate of loss, and best of luck to you in reaching your goals.

    Cheers!
    I think a congratulations is in order for you as well!! Damn man! 43lbs is a huge loss! Congrats on that! When is your wedding?

    I kept a full bottle of water with me at all times. I easily killed 2 gallons a day. This is a pretty kick ass stack in my opinion. I don't see any other products yielding these kind of results! And if I had a 3rd thumb I'd throw it up along with my other 2 to ALRI.
  17. Registered User
    jsutter55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    170

    Thanks Terminator!

    Wedding is July 22nd.

    I have to agree with you wholeheartedly. ALRI has hit this one out of the park entirely.

    I had dinner with some friends last night, and one of them is a very well known personal trainer (he works with some pro hockey players and some MMA competitors here locally). We hadn't seen each other in several months and he was naturally curious about my results.

    When I told him about the Tri-Lean stack by ALRI, he said "Damn! I gotta get my clients on THAT!".

    Not enough thumbs to go around for this product IMHO.

    Cheers!
  18. Registered User
    Terminator LMG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    264
    Rep Power
    243

    update


    When I first mentioned the ejaculate coming out after urination (earlier in this thread I), one of the board members had mentioned that it may be due to Benign Prostate Hypertrophy. When I started taking Venom at 2 caps a day I would get a whole load of semen/ejaculate that would come out after I was finished urinating, and it was accompanied by that feeling of ejaculating and would feel warm and hot. Well, that wasn't the case. During my physical the other day the doc checked my prostate and all was fine there. We discussed the issue and he said he had no idea what could have caused it. That one still baffles me, but it happened nearly every time I took 2 caps of Venom HD 3.0, and a couple times from taking 1 cap. It hasn't happened since I stopped taking the Venom.
  19. Registered User
    jsutter55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    170

    Terminator,

    That post was mine, and it was just speculation on my part. I don't know if you've had a chance to dig through the forums for similar symptoms but there are several threads that contain accounts of others experiencing the same effects. Many of those seemed to correlate directly with "stimulant" use.

    I apologize if my comment caused you any unnecessary alarm. I am also VERY glad that you are so responsible about your health. Kudos to you for following up with your doctor via discussion and medical exam.

    Too many people, it seems, will toss down the latest and greatest supplements/anabolics without considering anything other than "getting big and ripped". This board, along with Avant's, remains one of the "enlightened" in my opinion precisely because Mods and senior members are tireless in their advocacy of responsible use and proper medical monitoring.

    Again my apologies if I inadvertently "steered you wrong". My original intention was only to provide a starting point for your investigation. I hope this log strikes a chord with all who read it and that they are influenced to follow your example.

    Cheers!
  20. Registered User
    Terminator LMG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    264
    Rep Power
    243

    Quote Originally Posted by jsutter55
    Terminator,

    That post was mine, and it was just speculation on my part. I don't know if you've had a chance to dig through the forums for similar symptoms but there are several threads that contain accounts of others experiencing the same effects. Many of those seemed to correlate directly with "stimulant" use.

    I apologize if my comment caused you any unnecessary alarm. I am also VERY glad that you are so responsible about your health. Kudos to you for following up with your doctor via discussion and medical exam.

    Too many people, it seems, will toss down the latest and greatest supplements/anabolics without considering anything other than "getting big and ripped". This board, along with Avant's, remains one of the "enlightened" in my opinion precisely because Mods and senior members are tireless in their advocacy of responsible use and proper medical monitoring.

    Again my apologies if I inadvertently "steered you wrong". My original intention was only to provide a starting point for your investigation. I hope this log strikes a chord with all who read it and that they are influenced to follow your example.

    Cheers!
    No apologies needed bro!! I'd rather you say something than not because I'm certainly not aware of all possibilities. It's just one less item on the list of potential causes for me to check off. And your comment was the catalyst for to get in and see the doc for a physical checkup. I would have gone sooner but I didn't have health insurance at the time and had to save up for it. But getting in there for a physical was something that I really needed to do with all the hell I've put my body through this last year. So thank you I'm just glad to hear that others have had to same problem and that it wasn't just me. At least now I know that I don't have BPH, which is good because prior to the 4 weeks of this Venom log I had run an 8 week cycle followed by 6 weeks of pct or so. And if I am going to be doing things like that I have to be responsible enough to go in and get myself checked out.

    Thanks again, and no apologies needed
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hulk's contest prep - venom tri-lean + thyrogen X
    By WannaBeHulk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-07-2007, 06:22 PM
  2. Venom Tri-Lean System + Thyrogen-X Log
    By dagecko in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-25-2006, 08:04 PM
  3. Alri Venom Tri-Lean w/ Thyrogen-X log
    By Korrupted in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-13-2006, 12:15 PM
  4. Venom Tri-lean system and Thyrogen-X
    By mpkonig in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-11-2006, 08:04 PM
  5. venom tri-lean + thyrogen-x
    By evan in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-03-2006, 01:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in