TLMG's Venom Tri-Lean + Thyrogen-X Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

TLMG's Venom Tri-Lean + Thyrogen-X Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Answers

I am on the stack right now and I have been having a problem over the past 3 days or so... I have been getting really bad cotton mouth and my throat feels sort of tight and sore. I drink about a gallon and 1/2 throughout the day but I can't seem to get rid of the symptoms. Did you have any problems like this?

2. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Korrupted
    I am on the stack right now and I have been having a problem over the past 3 days or so... I have been getting really bad cotton mouth and my throat feels sort of tight and sore. I drink about a gallon and 1/2 throughout the day but I can't seem to get rid of the symptoms. Did you have any problems like this?

Yes, I had this same issue from time to time. I was literally pounding down 2 gallons of water a day, if not more. So, I just drank more water. It eventually subsided however.

Are you taking all 4 products? Venom HD, Special tactics, Lean Dreams, and TX?

Also, what are your doses like? Is there any room for a change in dosage, or are you taking the minimums of Venom and TX right now?

If it's to a point where it is just too aversive to handle, you may want to consider other options. If it's just a minor annoyance, stick with it and drink more water as I found that the dry mouth gets better as the weeks progress.

Ohh, and I didn't see this at first, but damn bro, you live in Phoenix, Arizona!! The heat down there alone has to have you drinking 2 gallons of water a day alone. How much heat exposure do you get on a daily basis? I take it you probably have AC right? That's another factor to consider with this, especially during the summer months down there.

3. Registered User
    Answers

I drink plenty of water but I will bump it up some more. Yes I am on all 4 and I am taking 2 Hyperdrive about 8-9 hours apart, 4 special tactics, 2 TX and 1 lean dream. Yeah it's F-in hot right now but luckily I am a desk jockey w/ plenty of a/c and a fan Last night I went and worked out, then had to stop by my parent's house to shovel 5 tons of river rock for their yard. I must have lost 5 lbs. of water that day. Thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by Terminator LMG
    Yes, I had this same issue from time to time. I was literally pounding down 2 gallons of water a day, if not more. So, I just drank more water. It eventually subsided however.

Are you taking all 4 products? Venom HD, Special tactics, Lean Dreams, and TX?

Also, what are your doses like? Is there any room for a change in dosage, or are you taking the minimums of Venom and TX right now?

If it's to a point where it is just too aversive to handle, you may want to consider other options. If it's just a minor annoyance, stick with it and drink more water as I found that the dry mouth gets better as the weeks progress.

Ohh, and I didn't see this at first, but damn bro, you live in Phoenix, Arizona!! The heat down there alone has to have you drinking 2 gallons of water a day alone. How much heat exposure do you get on a daily basis? I take it you probably have AC right? That's another factor to consider with this, especially during the summer months down there.

•   

4. New Member
    Answers

Ditto here!!

I've been on the Tri-Lean stack since April 15th (dropped Thyrogen-X after 6 weeks per label instructions), and I still get HEINOUS cottonmouth.

I spend most of my day behind a desk as well, and I have to talk to customers all day long, so I've gotten into the habit of keeping a bottle of water on my desk at all times.

That being said, the stack has KILLED my appetite, and it has the most level "energy buzz" of any supplement I've ever taken.

Initially, I started the stack to lose weight for my upcoming wedding. I had a nasty injury a while back, and I packed on the lard like crazy. Since April 15th, I'm down 43 lbs.

Obviously, that's too much too soon, but it does speak to the tremendous effectiveness of the product. I blew past my original goal, and since then I've done a much better job of managing the weight loss. For the past few weeks I've been able to "normalize", and now I'm holding steady at 1-2 lbs. per week.

The cottonmouth will probably be with you until you stop the stack, so let me echo the call to stay hydrated. Be sure to keep an eye on your rate of loss, and best of luck to you in reaching your goals.

Cheers!

5. New Member
    Answers

Sorry to "double up" here, but I forgot to thank Terminator for an EXCELLENT log.

Congratulations on your results!!

Cheers!

6. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jsutter55
    Ditto here!!

I've been on the Tri-Lean stack since April 15th (dropped Thyrogen-X after 6 weeks per label instructions), and I still get HEINOUS cottonmouth.

I spend most of my day behind a desk as well, and I have to talk to customers all day long, so I've gotten into the habit of keeping a bottle of water on my desk at all times.

That being said, the stack has KILLED my appetite, and it has the most level "energy buzz" of any supplement I've ever taken.

Initially, I started the stack to lose weight for my upcoming wedding. I had a nasty injury a while back, and I packed on the lard like crazy. Since April 15th, I'm down 43 lbs.

Obviously, that's too much too soon, but it does speak to the tremendous effectiveness of the product. I blew past my original goal, and since then I've done a much better job of managing the weight loss. For the past few weeks I've been able to "normalize", and now I'm holding steady at 1-2 lbs. per week.

The cottonmouth will probably be with you until you stop the stack, so let me echo the call to stay hydrated. Be sure to keep an eye on your rate of loss, and best of luck to you in reaching your goals.

Cheers!
    I think a congratulations is in order for you as well!! Damn man! 43lbs is a huge loss! Congrats on that! When is your wedding?

I kept a full bottle of water with me at all times. I easily killed 2 gallons a day. This is a pretty kick ass stack in my opinion. I don't see any other products yielding these kind of results! And if I had a 3rd thumb I'd throw it up along with my other 2 to ALRI.

7. New Member
    Answers

Thanks Terminator!

Wedding is July 22nd.

I have to agree with you wholeheartedly. ALRI has hit this one out of the park entirely.

I had dinner with some friends last night, and one of them is a very well known personal trainer (he works with some pro hockey players and some MMA competitors here locally). We hadn't seen each other in several months and he was naturally curious about my results.

When I told him about the Tri-Lean stack by ALRI, he said "Damn! I gotta get my clients on THAT!".

Not enough thumbs to go around for this product IMHO.

Cheers!

8. New Member
    Answers

update

When I first mentioned the ejaculate coming out after urination (earlier in this thread I), one of the board members had mentioned that it may be due to Benign Prostate Hypertrophy. When I started taking Venom at 2 caps a day I would get a whole load of semen/ejaculate that would come out after I was finished urinating, and it was accompanied by that feeling of ejaculating and would feel warm and hot. Well, that wasn't the case. During my physical the other day the doc checked my prostate and all was fine there. We discussed the issue and he said he had no idea what could have caused it. That one still baffles me, but it happened nearly every time I took 2 caps of Venom HD 3.0, and a couple times from taking 1 cap. It hasn't happened since I stopped taking the Venom.

9. New Member
    Answers

Terminator,

That post was mine, and it was just speculation on my part. I don't know if you've had a chance to dig through the forums for similar symptoms but there are several threads that contain accounts of others experiencing the same effects. Many of those seemed to correlate directly with "stimulant" use.

I apologize if my comment caused you any unnecessary alarm. I am also VERY glad that you are so responsible about your health. Kudos to you for following up with your doctor via discussion and medical exam.

Too many people, it seems, will toss down the latest and greatest supplements/anabolics without considering anything other than "getting big and ripped". This board, along with Avant's, remains one of the "enlightened" in my opinion precisely because Mods and senior members are tireless in their advocacy of responsible use and proper medical monitoring.

Again my apologies if I inadvertently "steered you wrong". My original intention was only to provide a starting point for your investigation. I hope this log strikes a chord with all who read it and that they are influenced to follow your example.

Cheers!

10. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jsutter55
    Terminator,

That post was mine, and it was just speculation on my part. I don't know if you've had a chance to dig through the forums for similar symptoms but there are several threads that contain accounts of others experiencing the same effects. Many of those seemed to correlate directly with "stimulant" use.

I apologize if my comment caused you any unnecessary alarm. I am also VERY glad that you are so responsible about your health. Kudos to you for following up with your doctor via discussion and medical exam.

Too many people, it seems, will toss down the latest and greatest supplements/anabolics without considering anything other than "getting big and ripped". This board, along with Avant's, remains one of the "enlightened" in my opinion precisely because Mods and senior members are tireless in their advocacy of responsible use and proper medical monitoring.

Again my apologies if I inadvertently "steered you wrong". My original intention was only to provide a starting point for your investigation. I hope this log strikes a chord with all who read it and that they are influenced to follow your example.

Cheers!
    No apologies needed bro!! I'd rather you say something than not because I'm certainly not aware of all possibilities. It's just one less item on the list of potential causes for me to check off. And your comment was the catalyst for to get in and see the doc for a physical checkup. I would have gone sooner but I didn't have health insurance at the time and had to save up for it. But getting in there for a physical was something that I really needed to do with all the hell I've put my body through this last year. So thank you I'm just glad to hear that others have had to same problem and that it wasn't just me. At least now I know that I don't have BPH, which is good because prior to the 4 weeks of this Venom log I had run an 8 week cycle followed by 6 weeks of pct or so. And if I am going to be doing things like that I have to be responsible enough to go in and get myself checked out.

Thanks again, and no apologies needed

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hulk's contest prep - venom tri-lean + thyrogen X
    By WannaBeHulk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-07-2007, 06:22 PM
  2. Venom Tri-Lean System + Thyrogen-X Log
    By dagecko in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-25-2006, 08:04 PM
  3. Alri Venom Tri-Lean w/ Thyrogen-X log