Doggz's Super Herbal Double Astroid Stack!

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone. I wanted to get this thread up. I'd like to here comments and thoughts.

MAIN LOG STARTS PAGE 4/5

Starting May 15th, this is the stack i'm running. I'm posting this log for fun mostly, because not only will it be hard for me to tell which product is working or not, it's also very expensive. I hope it can be at least of entertainment value.

It is important to know that this log will start during my 3rd week of PCT. It is possible my start will be slower then it should be.

For me though, I see a lot of promising products on the market, and I want to see how well they work together. Each product has it's roll with only a few overlapping.

Breakdown:

2 caps of Rebound XT
8 caps of ActivaTe
10 caps of Powerfull
10 caps of Symmetry
10 caps of Anagen

and my own herbal blend from BAC

300mg LJ100:1
800mg Avena Sativa
800mg Trib

I might have went over the top, but it will be interesting none the less.

Dosing breakdown by time (UPDATED 5/19):

11 am BEFORE BREAKFAST

4 Powerful
4 Symmetry
1/2 dose of Herbal blend
2 ActivaTe

11:15 am With Breakfast
1 Rebound XT
2 Anagen

12:30 pm Mid Morning meal (preworkout 1)
2 Anagen

3:45 pm BEFORE midafternoon meal
2 ActivaTe

4 pm Mid Afternoon meal
1 Anagen

7:30 pm Before Preworkout2
4 Powerful
4 Symmetry
2 ActivaTe
1/2 dose of Herbal blend

7:45 pm Preworkout2
2 Anagen

10 pm Post workout 2
2 Anagen
2 ActivaTe

1:45 am Pre Nightmeal
2 Powerfull
2 Symmetry

2 am Night Meal
1 Anagen
1 Rebound XT

Also, I use Omegas Thunder/Evolution before each workout.

That's all for now. I'd love to get some feedback before I begin.

Last edited:

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Oh yea...

I'm working out twice per day, but keeping sets around 16 per day. This lets my energy stay high for all my sets. My Weight hopefully is around 215, but I won't know until then obviously.

Last edited:

brickt.

Awards
Two words. Holy and crap! That is an insane stack.

D@LABS

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea...

I'm workingout out twice per day, but keeping sets around 16 per day. This lets my energy stay high for all my sets. My Weight hopefully is around 215, but I won't know until then obviously.
looks like a pretty solid stack!!! i would add 5 grams of creatine a day to it, and you should pretty much be set- also, take a dose of powerfull before bed- it will enhance endogenous gh stores and give you a deeper, more restful sleep

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it was possible to overkill in this sport, this would be it.

Keep in mind that it's not the herb, but the active compound within the herb. By stacking different herbs that have anabolic effects through the same active compounds, well, I don't quite understand the point. Why bother getting saponins from Trib, when you're already getting them from Powerfull. Why not just take more Powerfull or more Trib?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Looks like he got the Trib/Avena in bulk and is using it to augment the stack. He's probably trying to save a little dough, plus homebrewing is fun:)

If it was possible to overkill in this sport, this would be it.
I think overkill would be more like a 52 week anadrol cycle, but hey you know what they say about opinions:)

BV

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think overkill would be more like a 52 week anadrol cycle

That's not overkill, that's saying goodbye to your endocrine system.

I'm just saying that getting the same active compound from multiple sources is pointless. He should really look into that one; otherwise, he's just wasting $$$$

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure there are alot of different compounds in the herbs. PowerFull is the one I know the least about, but it seemed to have decent feedback and showed ability to improve results with larger doses.

If the compounds in trib and powerfull are the exact same (which I'm not sure they are, they are different herbs), then I'm pretty sure that we don't know the ceiling of effectiveness for them. For all we know 40 powerfull a day is the maximum your body can use. I'm interested in doing this because we don't have a lot of studies on these products and I've never seen anyone use large doses of multiple products.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I'm all over your log. Not only is this something I've been wanting to see, it looks like you have all the angles covered. Twice. :) I, for one, love that idea. I don't call it overkill, I call it a REAL MAN'S NHA STACK :)

EDIT: Please, please, please, DO provide starting strength measures as well as body measurements. Pics if at all possible. Before, and After. I'm sure this stack will do you incredible good. When you think about it, since less than 5% of your total test is active at any given time, upping SHBG can bring that up to... Theoretically 100% but let's say 50%... That's a ten-fold rise in testosterone. Don't tell me that's not close to an injectables cycle... ;)

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I'm all over your log. Not only is this something I've been wanting to see, it looks like you have all the angles covered. Twice. :) I, for one, love that idea. I don't call it overkill, I call it a REAL MAN'S NHA STACK :)

EDIT: Please, please, please, DO provide starting strength measures as well as body measurements. Pics if at all possible. Before, and After. I'm sure this stack will do you incredible good. When you think about it, since less than 5% of your total test is active at any given time, upping SHBG can bring that up to... Theoretically 100% but let's say 50%... That's a ten-fold rise in testosterone. Don't tell me that's not close to an injectables cycle... ;)
BUMP to this whole post. Looks awesome man!!!

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

I can do strength and all body measurements. For the time being I want to remain anonymous so I'd rather avoid pictures. For strength I plan on changing up my workouts, and I also do somewhat of TuT, so these might not be that indictive (because hey, obviously I'll gain strength doing something I haven't in months)

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
EDIT: Please, please, please, DO provide starting strength measures as well as body measurements. Pics if at all possible. Before, and After. I'm sure this stack will do you incredible good. When you think about it, since less than 5% of your total test is active at any given time, upping SHBG can bring that up to... Theoretically 100% but let's say 50%... That's a ten-fold rise in testosterone. Don't tell me that's not close to an injectables cycle...
LOL I doubt you'd see effects on that level!:D Not saying its impossible. In fact I sure do HOPE its possible with non-hormonal products. Something tells me that pesky HPTA is going to find a way to self-regulate though.

BV

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
LOL I doubt you'd see effects on that level!:D Not saying its impossible. In fact I sure do HOPE its possible with non-hormonal products. Something tells me that pesky HPTA is going to find a way to self-regulate though.

BV
I agree it should be suppressive. And yet, 50mg ATD is a pretty good countermeasure IMO. We'll just have to see huh? I'm not the only one who's a little excited at the potential of what you're doing, doggzj. ;)

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I agree it should be suppressive. And yet, 50mg ATD is a pretty good countermeasure IMO. We'll just have to see huh? I'm not the only one who's a little excited at the potential of what you're doing, doggzj. ;)
I ran a similar stack last month. w/o the anagen and Activate, and about half the dose of Symmetry and Powerful. It worked very well - even in a caloric defecit I gained a little strength while losing BF. I can only imagine Doggzj's results will be even better.

BV

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You guys don't give enough credit too the lj/AS/Trib blend. If I had to use only a few of the products, this would definitaly be one of them I'd use :)

I'll see if I can't build my workout program later this evening to give a bigger overview.

edit: I'm going to see how my sternum heals, might be awhile before I know what type of workout split I'll be on :(

Last edited:
Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Damn, Doggzj, I don't know how I missed this one. VERY INTERESTING. Bump to Grunt and BV's comments. I'm looking forward to seeing how this will unfold.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Definitly subscribed! great idea for a log! give us some detailed measurement updates throughout it! I would love to see how much change is actually noticed!

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You left out his own mix. He told me it'll be about 90 :toofunny:

He's already bragging about his quality of hair/nails ;)
Stack = 48ish
Vit C = 6
Multi = 2
Vit d = 1
Vit e = 2
Calcium/mag = 4
Liver Pro = 6
Thunder/Nitro = 32
Sesamin = 4
Fish oil = 8

More like 113 separate pills. :yawn:

:ntome:

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
But seriously since I started the Thunder/Nitro my nails are crazy perfect. You can see exactly when I started the combo.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
:blink: dude , how can you swallow that many pills down in one day, damn

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
It's not like they get stuck in your throat. Just open up and swallow.
Ever try and swallow a handfull of USP's gells? They are the only ones that ever get stuck for me and I can swallow handfulls. Couple of times I had one lodged untill it finally came back up half dissolved releasing it's foul tasting contents into my mouth unexpectedly. Makes people think your a bit strange when you start gagging in the middle of a conversation. :D

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ever try and swallow a handfull of USP's gells? They are the only ones that ever get stuck for me and I can swallow handfulls. Couple of times I had one lodged untill it finally came back up half dissolved releasing it's foul tasting contents into my mouth unexpectedly. Makes people think your a bit strange when you start gagging in the middle of a conversation. :D
:toofunny:

I go 4 at a time

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
It's not like they get stuck in your throat. Just open up and swallow.
:D for some reason i have to swallow each pill on their own, at that rate it would take a long ass time to swallow all those lol

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
:D for some reason i have to swallow each pill on their own, at that rate it would take a long ass time to swallow all those lol
...like:
-gogo you're late for work again!
-sorry boss, I had to take my supplements... :blink:

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
...like:
-gogo you're late for work again!
-sorry boss, I had to take my supplements... :blink:
Hahaha, ill just have to start crushing them all up and mixing them in with my protein shakes mmmmmmmm tasty :food:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
**** that i couldn't take that many pills, i normally take:

Animal Pak: 9-10 pills
Vitamin C: 2 pills
Celadrin: 6 pills
Coral Calcium: 3 pills
Nolvadex: 3 pills
Ultra Hotter: 3 pills
ZMA: 3 pills
Paxil: 2 pills
Ephedrine: 3-8 pills

So i'm up to 40, lol. Even that is a ****load of pills to swallow but i think the MOST i've ever done was around 60, no way i could 100+ though, :blink:.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
**** that i couldn't take that many pills, i normally take:

Animal Pak: 9-10 pills
Vitamin C: 2 pills
Celadrin: 6 pills
Coral Calcium: 3 pills
Nolvadex: 3 pills
Ultra Hotter: 3 pills
ZMA: 3 pills
Paxil: 2 pills
Ephedrine: 3-8 pills

So i'm up to 40, lol. Even that is a ****load of pills to swallow but i think the MOST i've ever done was around 60, no way i could 100+ though, :blink:.

Thats still alot, damn i must be a light weight , im currently taking 8 or 9 a day, heh

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
113, sounds like Big Ron or something...

Good luck, I'm pretty intrigued by this...F--kin great idea!!!

How much is it all costing?

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
alright fellas, Ill be running a similar stack. I just got a nice bonus at work, but instead of wasting in on stupid things like bills, I'm doing a monstrous stack. I'll start a log when all my products arrive. Im looking for an extremely clean bulk/recomp cycle. Heres what Im running

Excell: 5 servings mixed in one gallon of water
Green Bulge: 5 caps
White Blood: 3 caps
Symmetry: 12 caps
Powerfull: 12 caps
Cissus: 12 caps
USP Tribulus: 8 caps
Activate: 5 caps
Anagen: 6 caps
Rebound xt: 2 caps
REM R3G: 3 caps
Lean Xtreme: 4 caps
Sesamin: 4 caps
Lipoderm/Cap cream: 2 applications per day
PGH transdermal: 2 squirts per night

Im at about 226, 6'1 and bf around 14%.

I will be hitting all muscle groups twice with the exception of legs and chest which will be only once. Abs will be 4 times per week.

Diet: Protein=326grams
Carbs =289grams
Fat =51grams
Cal's =2860

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
alright fellas, Ill be running a similar stack. I just got a nice bonus at work, but instead of wasting in on stupid things like bills, I'm doing a monstrous stack. I'll start a log when all my products arrive. Im looking for an extremely clean bulk/recomp cycle. Heres what Im running

Excell: 5 servings mixed in one gallon of water
Green Bulge: 5 caps
White Blood: 3 caps
Symmetry: 12 caps
Powerfull: 12 caps
Cissus: 12 caps
USP Tribulus: 8 caps
Activate: 5 caps
Anagen: 6 caps
Rebound xt: 2 caps
REM R3G: 3 caps
Lean Xtreme: 4 caps
Sesamin: 4 caps
Lipoderm/Cap cream: 2 applications per day
PGH transdermal: 2 squirts per night

Im at about 226, 6'1 and bf around 14%.

I will be hitting all muscle groups twice with the exception of legs and chest which will be only once. Abs will be 4 times per week.

Diet: Protein=326grams
Carbs =289grams
Fat =51grams
Cal's =2860
Definitally open up your own log, this looks impressive. But, I'd recommend uping your cals a bit. I am 6'2 215 and I have been cutting on around as many cals as you have. I bet you lean out on this stack with upwards of 3500 cals.

Personally, in my log I'll be running about 5000kcals per day, because...

Some want to bulk and others want to bulk!

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
113, sounds like Big Ron or something...

Good luck, I'm pretty intrigued by this...F--kin great idea!!!

How much is it all costing?
Way too much. The LongJack Extract was like $50 itself.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just finished the long process of capping my herbal mix. Came out very well:

250mg AS
250mg Trib
100mg LJ 100:1

per cap. 2 caps per dose.

200 caps and measuring took me 3 hours :yawn:

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
you still starting the 15th. cant wait to see this one

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you still starting the 15th. cant wait to see this one
I'm going to start probably on thursday. I just got back from the bahamas and I want to get my new workout set before I start. I'll hopefully start posting updates tomorrow.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks really solid man, really. I am interested.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll be starting on Thursday May 19th.

Workout Plan

My workout is 2 times per day with about 90 working sets per week. Basically I split my workout into 2 times per day for energy reasons, and I don't do more volume then most people do in a single workout session. I've been doing this for awhile and I enjoy it alot.

I will workout Monday-Friday 5 days per week. I enjoy giving myself a relaxing weekend, so that is why I don't do something like m-w f-s. It is possible I might change to Friday morning/Saturday morning, to give myself more time to work on Friday nights. We will see.

All sets are 6-8 reps unless specified.

Day 1

Morning (LEGS)
Incline Situps (1 Set)
Cable Crunches (4 Sets)
Leg Press (4 Sets)

You won't find squats in here for a handful of reasons. First off, I'm no bodybuilder, and I work out for the enjoyment of it. I dislike squats very much so this just doesn't work with what I'm trying to do. Also, my legs already don't fit well in normal pants, and I'd rather not have to get custom made pants for everything.

Leg Press I use 12 reps going a deep as possible, using a slow controlled movement. I use the almost stack on Cable Crunches, so I do slower and slower TUT up to 14 reps.

Evening (Tris)
Lying DB Extentions (4 Sets)
SkullCrushers (4 Sets)

These are both new exercises for me, so I expect a lot of progress. I have had problems with my sternum, so I had to move away from my favorite movement, the dip. I used these last week and my workout went well. I'm excited too see how these progress.

DB Extentions I use 6-10 reps, Skullcrushers I'm using 2:2 TUT to prevent injury.

Overall notes for Days 1 - I only put tris with legs because Legs kill me the most, and Tris are my favorite muscle to work. So by putting them in the evening after legs, I never miss my workout.

Day 2

Morning (Chest)
DB Bench (3 Sets)
Incline BB Bench (3 Sets)
Cable Crossovers (3 Sets)

Standard. I use 8-10 reps for Crossovers

Evening (Shoulder)
Military Press (4 Sets)
Side DB Raises (4 Sets)

DB Raises I use 8-10 Reps

Day 2 thoughts - I always pair shoulders and chest, because I use my shoulders alot in my chest movements. My shoulders have responded well to their relaitive high volume.

Day 3

Morning (Back/Bis)
Widegrip Pulldowns (4 Sets)
Closegrip Rows (4 Sets)
Cable Curls (4 Sets)

I moved Pullups and BB Rows out of the rotation as I seemed to be platueing on them. Hopefully changing things up will allow me to continue progress. I also am doing Curls with my Back, because otherwise it's almost like multiple Bi workouts per rotation.

Evening (Back)
SLDL (4 Sets)
Shrugs (4 Sets)

Nothing special here, grouping these exercises together because they both seem to fit better on back day.

Days 3 Thoughts - Nothing Special

I'll post a weekly update on my exercises and sets/reps. I don't want to be in here posting for a hour every night.

Last edited:

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Diet

This will probably be the most interesting part of this log, and is something I've wanted to do for awhile. Because of my job, spending 15 minute breaks making food every hour or two just doesn't work out. The amount of money it will cost me to use a standard 7-8 meal a day diet is staggering, so I'm being creative here.

Before I even get started, I know I'll have critics. I'm sure plenty of you will disagree with what I'm trying to do here. That's fine.

As follows is a rough outline. My foods will change day to day, and I'm not going to post everything exactly. I'll stay around 4500-5000 cals per day, and I'll post if anything specific happened that day that needs to be noted.

I work from 3 til 7ish and 10 til midnight-1am. As you can see, I'm using what I call Carb/Protein shooters to keep fuel in my body. Yes, I know how much whey and Supercarb is in this diet. We'll see how it works out.

Here is a sample day (4600kc):

11:30am Breakfast
2 cups Kashi GoLean
12oz 1% Milk
4 eggs

Noon
5oz ff Milk
10g WPI
12g Supercarb

1 PM Preworkout
16oz ff Milk
40g WPI
24g Supercarb

2 PM Workout
6 Scoops Extend
24g Supercarb
Lots of Water

3 PM Postworkout
Water
20g WPI
12g Supercarb

3:30PM Lunch
Turkey Sandwich
Wheat bread/half pound of lean turkey/lettuce/Cheese

4PM
5oz ff Milk
10g WPI
12g Supercarb

5PM
5oz ff Milk
10g WPI
12g Supercarb

6PM
5oz ff Milk
10g WPI
12g Supercarb

7PM Preworkout
16oz ff Milk
40g WPI
24g Supercarb

8 PM Workout
6 Scoops Extend
24g Supercarb
Lots of Water

9 PM Postworkout
Water
20g WPI
12g Supercarb

9:30PM Dinner
12oz Chicken Breast
Cheese
Large Salad with Spinnich

10PM
5oz ff Milk
10g WPI
12g Supercarb

11PM
5oz ff Milk
10g WPI
12g Supercarb

Midnight
5oz ff Milk
10g WPI
12g Supercarb

1AM Before Bed
One and 1/2 Cup 2% Cottage Cheese
1tbsp Flax

Last edited:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
How much did you spend on supplements for all of this? Between everything stated at the beginning, the supercarb and the whey, must have spent a fortune.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How much did you spend on supplements for all of this? Between everything stated at the beginning, the supercarb and the whey, must have spent a fortune.
It was less then a thousand.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm actually going to push this back until friday. My body just isn't used to the calorie intake so I'm nursing it up. I ate so much yesterday it felt like I was sick. Hopefully my body starts getting used to it.

Besides that, workout plan has went very well this week and I'm going to enjoy this one.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I take it you are bulking. Posting bodyweight and measurements at the beginning and at the end helps in knowing how well you are doing.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I take it you are bulking. Posting bodyweight and measurements at the beginning and at the end helps in knowing how well you are doing.
Grunt always so demanding :hammer:

I'll have everything for you when I start.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually going to push this back until friday. My body just isn't used to the calorie intake so I'm nursing it up. I ate so much yesterday it felt like I was sick. Hopefully my body starts getting used to it.

Besides that, workout plan has went very well this week and I'm going to enjoy this one.
Digestive Enzymes are your friends :D

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
IT BEGINS! Day 1

HT: 6'2"
Weight: 215lbs

RArm: 16"
RForearm: 12"
RThigh: 24 3/4"
Ab: 36"
Chest: 43 1/3

I'll give updates on Mondays, and daily posts if there is anything interesting I should bring up.