Doggz's Super Herbal Double Astroid Stack!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.11%

I'll be starting on Thursday May 19th.

Workout Plan

My workout is 2 times per day with about 90 working sets per week. Basically I split my workout into 2 times per day for energy reasons, and I don't do more volume then most people do in a single workout session. I've been doing this for awhile and I enjoy it alot.

I will workout Monday-Friday 5 days per week. I enjoy giving myself a relaxing weekend, so that is why I don't do something like m-w f-s. It is possible I might change to Friday morning/Saturday morning, to give myself more time to work on Friday nights. We will see.

All sets are 6-8 reps unless specified.

Day 1

Morning (LEGS)
    Incline Situps (1 Set)
    Cable Crunches (4 Sets)
    Leg Press (4 Sets)

You won't find squats in here for a handful of reasons. First off, I'm no bodybuilder, and I work out for the enjoyment of it. I dislike squats very much so this just doesn't work with what I'm trying to do. Also, my legs already don't fit well in normal pants, and I'd rather not have to get custom made pants for everything.

Leg Press I use 12 reps going a deep as possible, using a slow controlled movement. I use the almost stack on Cable Crunches, so I do slower and slower TUT up to 14 reps.

Evening (Tris)
    Lying DB Extentions (4 Sets)
    SkullCrushers (4 Sets)

These are both new exercises for me, so I expect a lot of progress. I have had problems with my sternum, so I had to move away from my favorite movement, the dip. I used these last week and my workout went well. I'm excited too see how these progress.

DB Extentions I use 6-10 reps, Skullcrushers I'm using 2:2 TUT to prevent injury.

Overall notes for Days 1 - I only put tris with legs because Legs kill me the most, and Tris are my favorite muscle to work. So by putting them in the evening after legs, I never miss my workout.

Day 2

Morning (Chest)
    DB Bench (3 Sets)
    Incline BB Bench (3 Sets)
    Cable Crossovers (3 Sets)

Standard. I use 8-10 reps for Crossovers

Evening (Shoulder)
    Military Press (4 Sets)
    Side DB Raises (4 Sets)

DB Raises I use 8-10 Reps

Day 2 thoughts - I always pair shoulders and chest, because I use my shoulders alot in my chest movements. My shoulders have responded well to their relaitive high volume.

Day 3

Morning (Back/Bis)
    Widegrip Pulldowns (4 Sets)
    Closegrip Rows (4 Sets)
    Cable Curls (4 Sets)

I moved Pullups and BB Rows out of the rotation as I seemed to be platueing on them. Hopefully changing things up will allow me to continue progress. I also am doing Curls with my Back, because otherwise it's almost like multiple Bi workouts per rotation.

Evening (Back)
    SLDL (4 Sets)
    Shrugs (4 Sets)

Nothing special here, grouping these exercises together because they both seem to fit better on back day.

Days 3 Thoughts - Nothing Special

I'll post a weekly update on my exercises and sets/reps. I don't want to be in here posting for a hour every night.
    Last edited by doggzj; 05-19-2006 at 11:38 AM.

2. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.11%

Diet

This will probably be the most interesting part of this log, and is something I've wanted to do for awhile. Because of my job, spending 15 minute breaks making food every hour or two just doesn't work out. The amount of money it will cost me to use a standard 7-8 meal a day diet is staggering, so I'm being creative here.

Before I even get started, I know I'll have critics. I'm sure plenty of you will disagree with what I'm trying to do here. That's fine.

As follows is a rough outline. My foods will change day to day, and I'm not going to post everything exactly. I'll stay around 4500-5000 cals per day, and I'll post if anything specific happened that day that needs to be noted.

I work from 3 til 7ish and 10 til midnight-1am. As you can see, I'm using what I call Carb/Protein shooters to keep fuel in my body. Yes, I know how much whey and Supercarb is in this diet. We'll see how it works out.

Here is a sample day (4600kc):

11:30am Breakfast
    2 cups Kashi GoLean
    12oz 1% Milk
    4 eggs

Noon
    5oz ff Milk
    10g WPI
    12g Supercarb

1 PM Preworkout
    16oz ff Milk
    40g WPI
    24g Supercarb

2 PM Workout
    6 Scoops Extend
    24g Supercarb
    Lots of Water

3 PM Postworkout
    Water
    20g WPI
    12g Supercarb

3:30PM Lunch
    Turkey Sandwich
    Wheat bread/half pound of lean turkey/lettuce/Cheese

4PM
    5oz ff Milk
    10g WPI
    12g Supercarb

5PM
    5oz ff Milk
    10g WPI
    12g Supercarb

6PM
    5oz ff Milk
    10g WPI
    12g Supercarb

7PM Preworkout
    16oz ff Milk
    40g WPI
    24g Supercarb

8 PM Workout
    6 Scoops Extend
    24g Supercarb
    Lots of Water

9 PM Postworkout
    Water
    20g WPI
    12g Supercarb

9:30PM Dinner
    12oz Chicken Breast
    Cheese
    Large Salad with Spinnich

10PM
    5oz ff Milk
    10g WPI
    12g Supercarb

11PM
    5oz ff Milk
    10g WPI
    12g Supercarb

Midnight
    5oz ff Milk
    10g WPI
    12g Supercarb

1AM Before Bed
    One and 1/2 Cup 2% Cottage Cheese
    1tbsp Flax
    Last edited by doggzj; 05-17-2006 at 02:13 PM.
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

How much did you spend on supplements for all of this? Between everything stated at the beginning, the supercarb and the whey, must have spent a fortune.
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.11%

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    How much did you spend on supplements for all of this? Between everything stated at the beginning, the supercarb and the whey, must have spent a fortune.
    It was less then a thousand.
  5. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.11%

I'm actually going to push this back until friday. My body just isn't used to the calorie intake so I'm nursing it up. I ate so much yesterday it felt like I was sick. Hopefully my body starts getting used to it.

Besides that, workout plan has went very well this week and I'm going to enjoy this one.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.09%

I take it you are bulking. Posting bodyweight and measurements at the beginning and at the end helps in knowing how well you are doing.
  7. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.11%

Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76
    I take it you are bulking. Posting bodyweight and measurements at the beginning and at the end helps in knowing how well you are doing.
    Grunt always so demanding

I'll have everything for you when I start.
  8. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.78%

Quote Originally Posted by doggzj
    I'm actually going to push this back until friday. My body just isn't used to the calorie intake so I'm nursing it up. I ate so much yesterday it felt like I was sick. Hopefully my body starts getting used to it.

Besides that, workout plan has went very well this week and I'm going to enjoy this one.
    Digestive Enzymes are your friends
  9. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.11%

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    Digestive Enzymes are your friends
    Yea I know, I need to get some. Recommend anything specifically?

Also: I changed my workout plan just slightly, I updated that post
  10. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.11%

IT BEGINS! Day 1

HT: 6'2"
    Weight: 215lbs

RArm: 16"
    RForearm: 12"
    RThigh: 24 3/4"
    Ab: 36"
    Chest: 43 1/3

I'll give updates on Mondays, and daily posts if there is anything interesting I should bring up.
  11. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.11%

My libido is out of control! I might up RXT to 75mg for a few days to kill it a bit. I can't believe I am even suggesting this?

Since I've only been on the program since friday, I'll give this weeks stats on Wed. I can say after this morning workout I was hard as a rock and felt like lifting everything in the gym.
  12. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.11%

Ok, I just had to post this. I was at the bank and some guy about 40 stops me and asks me if I play/played football. We chat and he ask me if I workout and how much I weigh. He's like "You're a big guy, keep it up." Never ever had this happen. Looks like hard work is paying off!!
  13. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.83%

**** that let the sex drive run wild it's more fun that way, lol. And congrats on the compliments, I remember when i went to dominican last year and a couple of the guys that worked at the hotel asked me if I was a boxer, lol. Never had that one.
  14. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.11%

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    **** that let the sex drive run wild it's more fun that way, lol. And congrats on the compliments, I remember when i went to dominican last year and a couple of the guys that worked at the hotel asked me if I was a boxer, lol. Never had that one.

Can't with no gf though
  15. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.11%

Week 1 Measurements

This is from Thursday, I just did not have time to post it.

Weight 219

RForearm 12 1/8 ++
    RBicep 16 1/4 ++
    R Thigh 23 3/4 --
    Chest 44 ++
    Ab 36 1/4 ++

I'm guessing my legs didn't get smaller, but it's very hard to measure exactly the same point on the thigh. Also, I'm up somewhere around 2lbs of mass, and another 2 pounds of water/glycogen/ect.

Also, my gym is closed Friday/Monday for some updates/repair, so I will be missing 2 workouts. There is no other gym for me to go to, so I'll just have to shift my schedule back.

I'll post workout numbers themselves in a bit.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.56%

Talking

Week 1 Measurements

This is from Thursday, I just did not have time to post it.

Weight 219

RForearm 12 1/8 ++
    RBicep 16 1/4 ++
    R Thigh 23 3/4 --
    Chest 44 ++
    Ab 36 1/4 ++

I'm guessing my legs didn't get smaller, but it's very hard to measure exactly the same point on the thigh. Also, I'm up somewhere around 2lbs of mass, and another 2 pounds of water/glycogen/ect.

Also, my gym is closed Friday/Monday for some updates/repair, so I will be missing 2 workouts. There is no other gym for me to go to, so I'll just have to shift my schedule back.

I'll post workout numbers themselves in a bit.
    Lookin good man, how do you like the cost benefit ratio of this stack? is it tough on your stomach to take all those pills or not noticed, im taking axis ht by bsn and it hurts my guts, first time ive felt that way. Keep on improving, cheers.
  17. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.11%

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted
    Lookin good man, how do you like the cost benefit ratio of this stack? is it tough on your stomach to take all those pills or not noticed, im taking axis ht by bsn and it hurts my guts, first time ive felt that way. Keep on improving, cheers.
    When I take a bunch right before my workout I can feel them getting stuck in my throat. It's not very pleasent feeling. I always am trying to take in a solid after dosing to avoid that.

Cost to benefit? I guess it depends on the person. I'd gladly pay a couple grand for something that worked well. If it continues to pan out like it started then I'd definitaly say it's worth it.
  18. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.11%

Week 1 Workout/Updates

Sorry this took so long to get up, been busy week.

Also, I think it is important to bring this up:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...l-ester-2.html

Basically, I feel I may also have this problem with CEE. I've always had problems with sleeping well and with keeping alert during the day, but mostly it's because of my poor sleeping habits. Recently I've fixed this problem, but I've remained tired, and last week was very hard. At the beginning of May I took a week of in the Bahamas, and noticed that by mid-week I was sleeping 8-9 hours a night and perfectly awake all day. It was pretty amazing and I just chalked it up to being on vacation. I felt good when I got home, but as the grind started back up, I slowly fell back into my problems.

It dawned on me that my symptoms are similar to some of the posts, and also that they disappeared the only week I've been of CEE for awhile. Because of this, I'm going to stop my creatine supplementation for the time being, and I want to see if this really is dragging me down (and killing my kidneys???). It's possible this will affect multiple things in this log, so I just want you all to be aware.

If nothing changes over the next week or two, I'll start back up with my Creatine Mono, and maybe progress back into my CEE.

WORKOUTS

Just posting my first workouts, and then will use these to compare in later weeks. Remember, I'm not working out for strength, and I really could careless how strong I get. Hypertrophy is the goal.

Day 1

DB Bench 70lbsx(8/8/8) * Felt light and smooth

Incline Bench 135x(8/8/8) * First time doing inclines inwhile. Chest already toast from DB Bench. This exercise will always be well under the weight I'd do if this was my first chest exercise of the day.

Cable Crossovers 45x(10/10/10)

Evening

Military Press 125x(8/8/8)

DB Side Raises 25x(10/10/10)

Day 2

Lat Pulldowns 170x (8/8/8/8)

Rows
    142 x (8/8/8/8)

Cable Curls
    96x (8/8/8) * Light

Evening

SLDL 135x (8/10/10/10) * Felt silly doing such light weight, but I haven't had a direct lower back lift in awhile, so I figured I'd take advantage of that.

Shrug
    225x (10/10/10/10) * Have difficulty lifting more weight then this. My hands just aren't made for lifting weight like this.

Day 3

Incline Crunches 45x (16) * I can't really lift more weight then 45lbs without a partner, so this exercise might get rotated out

Cable Crunches 192x (12/12) * Felt real good

Leg Press 300x (14/14/14/14) *Trying the higher rep scheme with TUT.

Evening

Skullcrushers 45x (10/10/10/10) * Using TUT 3-3

Lying Tricep Extentions 30x (10-10/10-10/10-10/10-10)
  19. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.28%

Lookin good bro. Just a quick note: with proper form, focusing on driving your hips forward to lift the weight and stopping your ascent as soon as you start to feel pressure on your lower back will make SLDL's hit the hammies WAY more than back. FWIW
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  20. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.11%

Tuesday I'm going to be away for the morning so I'll be missing my morning workout. Shouldn't be a big deal.

Week 2 Measurements

220 lbs
    AVG 4530 cals/day

RForearm - 12 1/8
    RBicep - 16 3/8
    RThigh - 24 5/8
    Chest - 44 3/4
    Abs - 36 3/8

I've been gaining a lot of size on my back and chest, and I think that shows in the measurements. This week I'm going to try to hit 5000 cals every day to see how that affects measurements. Trying to find the happy medium of low fat gains and maximum muscle gains. This week I put on VERY little fat, or it may just look like it. Possible it has something to do with stopping my CEE supplementation.

On that note, I'm gaining a lot of energy and my sleep has been great. I weary of CEE now, and it's likely I'll hop on good old Mono next week. I never noticed a difference from CEE or CM anyway.

I'll post workouts sometime this week when I have time. :dl:
  21. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.11%

Cycled Ended as of Week 2

This week has been very hectic. Not only have I been working very long hours, my diet has been thrown for a loop. This week I've been put on new medication and I have to stay on a low sodium diet under 2000mg/day. I just can not do that on my current plan, and there is no way I can continue to bulk.

It was a hard decision for me to make, but I'm stopping this log to focus on the other things piling up in my life. I hate to do this because I know many people were looking to see what type of results would come from such a stack. I'm sorry that we won't see this to completion. At least I can offer some thoughts

End of Log Conclusion

I'll offer what I can.

When I was looking back on some people looking onto this thread I realized something. Nothing special should come from stacking all these items. If one product worked well for you, and anther product also worked well, then putting them together logically will produce at least as good of results. Picking supplements that complement each other is nothing new, and that is all I really did here. Anagen helps with recovery, and the NHA stack helps with Test levels, so we can see why they would work so well together.

If you really want my suggestion from all this: Work within your budget and don't let supplements be your crutch. They will only help improve your work in the gym and in the kitchen.

Thanks guys
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.13%

But seriously since I started the Thunder/Nitro my nails are crazy perfect. You can see exactly when I started the combo.
    Since most animal experts measure a creature's health by their "waste" as well as the quality of their fur, etc - I'd instinctively think that your perfect nails are a sign of you being really healthy and balanced on the inside.

Plus, never underestimate how much a chick checks out a guy's fingernails...clean fingernails, smart shoes and a clean bathroom will make you a very busy man.

Similar Forum Threads

1. My Get Super F**kin Big Stack!
    By TussyPuna202 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 03:13 PM
  2. question about USPs -astroid stack
    By nightwing in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 10:29 PM
  3. Herbal Test Booster Stack
    By enthusedguy07 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6