Another Superdrol/Prostanazol log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid?
    Sounds much does the prost help?
    I reallly couldn't say.

2. Absolutely opposite for me. Strength sky rocketed 1-14... slowed dramatically down 15-21 and was non-existent 22-28...

If I ever do another SD cycle i'll be done after 3 weeks...

Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    for me the superdrol doesn't really kick in till around day 10-12

3. Monday I upped the dosage to 30 mg's, and since then the back pumps have been insane. What's weird, is while I'm lifting it doesn't hurt, but before and after it really aches.

Also Monday I added another 5 lbs to my bench, and 5 lbs to my db presses, and pretty much every other type of lift so far. So 15 lbs in bench and 25 in DB presses.

I also got my first "damn" from a girl the other day when I took off my shirt at the pool, lol. I have also been getting comments of how big or good I look. So I guess it's doing something. My back has some definition now, which prior had none at all. So over all I'm iffy about it. I hope the results are worth all this pain I have been going through this week. But the good thing is that the back pumps are the only side effect I have had so far. Oh and also I have been really horny all the time, but when I was about to get down with this girl, I couldn't get it up. First time that ever happened. I was so embarrassed. Hopefully it will be ok after, or I'll be pissed, lol.

4. Peatee are your running more Taurine when i up the dose on superdrol the extra Taurine really helps with the back pumps for me I'd run at least 1500 mg taurine you can pick up 500mg tabs from GNC for like 5.99 a bottle

5. Quote Originally Posted by not_big_enuf
    Absolutely opposite for me. Strength sky rocketed 1-14... slowed dramatically down 15-21 and was non-existent 22-28...

If I ever do another superdrol cycle i'll be done after 3 weeks...
    I agree. 3 weeks is plenty. Eating a ton of food is key here. I was hitting 4000 cals a day at 40/40/20. I am finishing up my PCT. I gained 12lbs LBM from SD and there is no way I will lose it. I have my cals back to 3000 now. My log is in the cycle forum. I would back off that 30mg, I think 20 mg is enough, especially at your weight. Taurine and bananas do wonders for pumps though I could still feel them, just not nearly as bad. Good luck with the rest of your cycle, work hard and eat right and you'll keep everything.

6. No I didn't up Taurine. I went back to 20 mgs, I think that will be good enough. Tomm is my last day, than Mon I start PCT. I have a few pills left, so I think in a few months I might try a Pheraplex SD cycle. I will wait and see.

7. good log

8. Day 5 of PCT...

Weight 192, dont know bf at this point. Gained back my 4 lbs. I lost originally and am back at my pre cycle weight. I do look more thinner, but bigger. My bathing suit I bought in March is really big around the waist now, I might need to buy a new one.

I pretty much feel and look the same. Added another 5 lbs to bench this week, and 5 to Db's...overall 20 lbs up in bench and 30 in DB's. Everything else was pretty steady, and gained a few lbs. in every lift. I still have the insane back pumps, non stop all day. I wish they would go away, they are beginning to get annoying.

9. what are you using for your pct?

Similar Forum Threads

1. OH NO! Not ANOTHER Superdrol/PP Log!!
    By ex-tightend83 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 07:12 AM
  2. Another Superdrol log...
    By Bruce Banner in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-02-2006, 05:10 PM
  3. Another Superdrol log...
    By Bruce Banner in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-02-2006, 03:31 PM
  4. Yet Another Superdrol Log
    By misconstrued in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 07-14-2005, 03:20 PM
  5. another Superdrol stacking thread... sorry.
    By fighteveryone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-22-2005, 08:56 PM