Is anyone interested in a sd/trn log

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi all:

I'm not sure if anyone would be interested in this log. I am currently on SD and will be adding in TRN my generic labz starting tomorrow. I am 32 and have many years of experience with both PH/AAS.

This will be a lean mass cycle as I am currently cutting weight and bf%. When I cut weight I mean cutting for a specific amount of time ( need to make weight for weigh ins) I started running the sd on 1st and currently 30mgs a day. I have previous cycles with sd I will be dropping down to 20mg a day and 4mg of trn to see how my body reacts. the trn will be run after the drol stops. the harden and solidify. I also take hawthorne berry milk thistle and taurine which is a life saver on the back pumps especially at 30mgs a day. My pct consists of what has always worked for me for years which is a combo of chlomid and tamox. If enough people are interested I will keep a detailed log. let me know

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Subscribed.What are your other stats?How much do you weigh, how tall are you?etc.,ect.

gbody

Awards
I am on the stack now. Its great. I wanna try a sd then trn n tst at the end..I am maken my own anator p70 haha.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi ripped and everyone else here are my stats I am 32 yrs age 5ft 2in right now 147 lbs. I fight at 135lbs. I normally walk around at about 155lbs have been as high as 165lbs bf% estimate right now is around 12-15%.

I work out ALOT some may say overtraining but I am preparing for a match so here is a typical day 3x a wk cardio in the morning 25-45 minutes. afternoon weights. split up like this I don't do the same routine each time I just make sure I split up the body parts evenly each week.

chest, back, shoulders, arms and abs, legs

at night 3-4 times a week I work Muay Thai and Grappling 1.5-3hours. consisting of technique and live sparring So alot of cardio

Typically I eat 5-6 times a day 3-4 solid meals consiting of chicken, oatmeal, egg whites, peas,carrots, rice. and 2 protein shakes. I really don't pay too much attention to calories as I let my cardio take care of that. I focus mainly on amount or protein, water , fat and sodium intake.

Here is where my lifts are right now after being on the drol since April 1st. by the way I am using serious nutritions methyl drol.

Flat Bench today
warm up 1x10 135 lbs
3x6 185lbs
dumbell incline flyes
5x10 45lbs
overhead tricep extensions
3x10 65lbs
1x8 75lbs

back
lat pulldowns the machine with two seperate handles
3x6 205lbs
lat pulldowns
3x10 165lbs
leg presses
3x12 250lbs
calf raises machine
3x12 200lbs
barbell curls
3x8 ez curl bar 25lb plates on the side
hammer curls 3x12 30lbs
dumbell shoulder presses
3x10 50lbs
side lateral
4x12 25lbs
real lateral
3x8 40lbs

These are just some numbers from my latest workouts wasn't really maxing on any so don't have any max numbers sorry. I tried to put as much info as possiblee any other questions go ahead and ask I will do my best to answer.

Oh btw if anyone want's to know why I am not using the tst it's because I break out very easy on many test based cycles as opposed to other anabolics.

OH I also run vaspro ephedrine 25mg and 200mg caffeine before my morning cardio and my evening classes. I don't run thermo on non work out days.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OH another thing I wanted to add that I think people will find very interesting on this stack is that due to the fact i cut mostly water weight for a fight and am cycling diurx 3 days a wk any gains will be "real" ie no water weight

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
contemplating a similar cycle, would love to see how it goes for you, 30mg of SD wow I can't handle that does at 250lbs.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
contemplating a similar cycle, would love to see how it goes for you, 30mg of SD wow I can't handle that does at 250lbs.
Yeah well 30mgs of sd didn't come over night lol I have close to a decade of experience on AAS and PH and over 20 cycles under my belt. So I highly doubt that most people would need 30mg of the drol but after so many cycles and years my body needs higher doses to respond. I researched SD and based on what I've read it patterned after var and masteron and I've run both over the years at varying doses. I also ramp up on new compounds I started the SD at 10mg the first cycle i did it and went up till I got the kind of results I was looking for.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Got ya, thanks for the clarification, my bad I should have read your first post again and I would have seen that. Good luck on the cycle, I'm real interested to see what happens when you add the trn.

PastorofMuppets

Awards
I'm very interested in this myself as I have a bottle each of trn/sd/tst sitting here staring at me along with a hypothetical ten grams of 1tcyp and I am contemplating how to structure things.

I'm currently dieting a bit au naturale (with the exception of clen and EC) for three more weeks before I run a true cutting cycle.

I would theorize that SD/trn would give relatively dry gains and some pretty nice strength/recomp.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm very interested in this myself as I have a bottle each of trn/sd/tst sitting here staring at me along with a hypothetical ten grams of 1tcyp and I am contemplating how to structure things.

Hello: just personal opinion since i have no "real" past experience hypothetically speaking since trn is close to fina I would not run them together. Since I have heard of people who did a cycle of fina and 1-t together and shut down was very hard as well as itching skin etc. I also personally don't like to run compounds with too similar results as I don't get to gauge what is really working. a 1-tcyp with tst sounds like a great cycle and of course the trn/sd cycle i am about to run will be updated so you will have an idea of how it might work for you.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got ya, thanks for the clarification, my bad I should have read your first post again and I would have seen that. Good luck on the cycle, I'm real interested to see what happens when you add the trn.

Basso no problem I always would recomend going with the lowest dosage possible that you get results. as it is easier on your body and saves money. If i could get away with lower dosages I sure would. I am not one of the advocates of more is better because I think it just makes your next cycle that much harder to make gains on.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok got the trn today and adding in 4mg a day 2 pills dropping the sdrol down to 20mg a day will be splitting up 1 pill of each in the morning and 1in the afternoon baseline weight is as follows
145.5lbs
the last max i had was flat bench well not max but close was
205lbs 3 reps this was for baseline

I will do a max on my lat pulldowns and incline dumbell presses.

I don't max legs I have bad knees.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am very interested, I just suggested this cycle to someone, but with Pro added in there...Will be interesting to see

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today will be my first day of working out on the trn/drol combo I don't think anything will be different ofcourse but I will do some baseline lifts on back and take measurements tonight on bodyparts.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 3 just got back from the gym took 1trn and 1drol with my morning ec.

Back lat pulldowns
warmup 1x12 135lbs 1x6 215lbs 1x6 220lbs 1x8 175lbs
2 sets of pullups
narrow grip lat pulldowns 1x10 135lbs 2x8 150lbs

calf machine
3x12 200lbs
back extension 1x15 200lbs 2x15 220lbs

weight still right at 145.5 I am hoping for a drop this weekend as I started my 3 day cycle of diuretics and will be wearing a vinyl suit for all workouts.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
day 4 chest day good and bad. warmed up

135lbs x 12 here is the good part got
195lbs x 5
then went to 215 bad part hit the bench with the bar and totally messed up the lift
went back down to 185lbs 1x7 1x3

incline flyes 1x10 40lbs 3x8 50lbs

so overall good day weight up on the flyes
and happy with a set at 195lbs

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
update time liking this combo day 6 weighed in at 147.5 i was thinking there would be weight loss this week but haven't seen it feeling stronger also.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you noticed any reportable sides, as in beyond those of SD by itself?...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you noticed any reportable sides, as in beyond those of SD by itself?...
no i haven't noticed anything. So far so good. I am looking harder starting to see some more seperation in my shoulders and between my biceps and triceps. getting more vascular but not sure which compound to attribute that too whether it be the drol kicking in or the trn. I am trying to be patient and not up the dosage. Strength is going up so I am staying at 4mg trn and 20 drol. we will see where lifts are this week. I am changing my work out and doing a high set/rep scheme for shoulders tris bis and traps. by high i mean 20-25rep range I need the endurance to go with my grappling and muay thai training. I will still be going heavy on back and chest semi heavy on legs as knees let me.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed, I will be starting the same cycle in about a week!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
day 8 chest good day I am loving the combo and a side note since the trn the libido has kicked back in to over drive

flat bench
1x12 135lbs
2x6 195lbs
1x2 215 lbs

incline dumbell presses
1x10 60lbs
2x8 65lbs

incline flyes
3x8 45lbs

overhead triceps
1x20 45lbs
1x20 60lbs
1x15 60lbs

single overhead
3x12 25lbs

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A libido increase from TRN?...That is interesting, sorry if it was mentioned earlier in the thread but is SD usually beneficial or detrimental to your libido?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
A libido increase from TRN?...That is interesting, sorry if it was mentioned earlier in the thread but is SD usually beneficial or detrimental to your libido?
Yeah thats what i thought but the trn really blasted my libido to the moon too.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

yes the sd is usually detrimental to my libido in my experience. I didn't think the trn would increase it but it has grexxx from generic labz said it would though so I sort of expected it.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is good stuff to hear...I have been wondering if TRN is the libido killer Tren is supposed to be....

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
day 9 did shoulders and legs today here is a break down
dumbell presses 1x15 45lbs 2x10 50lbs
shrugs 1x12 55lbs 1x10 60lbs 1x8 65lbs
upright rows 1x10 30lbs 2x10 35lbs

leg presses 1x15 150lbs 1x10 210lbs 1x10 230lbs
leg extension 1x12 50lbs 2x10 60lbs I am nursing some bad knees so using very low weight.
lower back extensions 3x10 220lbs

I also did 3x25 ab ball crunches and 20 minutes of interval cardio.

not as much energy today didnt' run any ephedrine still liking the combo though I might run the combo longer than originally planned.

gbody

Awards
Man this dude sounds like a ph vet lol...hey post pics man...before and during and after.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
HI Guys just a quick update. I have decided to extend the cycle well just the drol part for 2 more weeks. As I am loving the trn/drol combo and feel that 2wks may not be long enough to get the most out of it so i will run the drol for 2 more weeks. i've run other orals for 6wks before so don't see this as a problem for me personally

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok back from the gym today was back day another good day decided to change the routine think i kind of got stagnated with the old lat pulldowns needed new stimulus

Weight after 22min interval training treadmill
148lbs up .5lbs so far looks like 2.5lbs of lean muscle been running diuretics so I am not attributing any thing to water weight

seated rows 1x10 90lbs 1x10 110lbs 1x8 140lbs 1x6 160lbs 1x10 110lbs

one arm bent over rows
1x10 35lbs 1x10 40lbs 1x10 45lbs 2x6 55lbs

pullups
2x8

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
no weights today not sure if this is an effect of the combo but did muay thai and grappling and felt alot stronger and crisper with all my moves and endurance is up.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
day 12 shoulders biceps

ez curl bar
1x20 40lbs 1x15 50lbs 2x8 70lbs

dumbell hammer curls drop sets 30lbs then 20lbs
3x12 30lbs 3x6 20lbs

dumbell concentration curls
2x12 20lbs

side lateral raises
4x10 25lbs

bent over rear lateral
1x10 35lbs 1x10 40lbs 1x6 45lbs 1x10 40lbs

krenalor

Awards
Good log, I am interested in a m-trn and SD log as I may do the m-tst by itself as a first cycle, leaving me with SD and m-trn in my stash of legals.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
UPDATE I have decided to stop the drol today. Back pumps have been increasing the past couple of days usually after a soak in the hottub and a good stretch they subside but today back is still sore and after 4 wks on the drol I don't feel like the negatives of the back pumps outweigh the gains. In past experience on fina I have also gotten bad back pumps. Overall i loved the combo and would like to do my next cycle starting the drol and the trn the same time. i will be going alone on the trn and probablly bumping to 6mg a day solo for the rest of they cyle

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
day 14 started 6mg of trn on saturday

Back Day
seated rows 1x10 100lbs 1x8 130lbs 1x6 160lbs

dumbell rows
2x8 45lbs 1x8 50lbs 1x8 55lbs 2x6 60lbs (weight up 5lbs)

lat pulldowns
1x20 1x15 110lbs

weight 148.25lbs might go up now i am back at work and eating on a more regular schedule. Tomorrow is Chest hoping to go Real Heavy .

So far the two biggest things on this cycle have been Strength Increase and vascularity. I am seeing veins I have never seen before and seeing alot of seperation in my delts and tri's I am VERY VERY HAPPY with this STACK I will be running 6mg of trn solo until my bottle runs out then will be doing pct with Tamox and running ALRI"s ngorge I am still running hawthorne berry. B5 for acne 1000mg of milk thistle and prostate supps I will be jumping on a cycle of Halodrol and TRN or ZOL right after 30 days on Tamox. this is due to the fact I am going to need bloodwork towards the end of the year I am in a tested sport and want to give myself at least 6mo clear of any substances. I will be running the addl sups all through PCT but am going to run liv52 also

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you are going to bridge right into another cycle directly after PCT?..

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So you are going to bridge right into another cycle directly after PCT?..

yes basically this will give my liver a 7wk rest off a 17aa methly while running the liver protects the whole time. Shutdown is not a big issue with me as I've ran 16wk cycles in the past and recovred fine. I also want to give my joints and ligaments time to catch up to my new found strength without increasing the weights to much for 4 wks i will just do more sets/reps with the higher weight and won't try to move up for that period of time.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you done this before with bloodwork?..I am not gonna preach at you considering your PH/AAS experience, I am just worried about your lipid levels and what have you never having a chance to recover.

gbody

Awards
Post pixxxxx.....all these cycles man I wanna see what real roids can do man.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you done this before with bloodwork?..I am not gonna preach at you considering your PH/AAS experience, I am just worried about your lipid levels and what have you never having a chance to recover.

Yeah i'm in a tested sport and have actually done bloodwork after 8 wk oral cycles 16 week long cycles etc and sometimes it has taken longer than others but i have always recovered back down to normal or up to normal depending on what your reading. these types of cycles aren't for everyone and I would not reccomend them actually I myself prolly wouldn't be running it this way if I didn't have a specific time frame I need to clear

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, I was just asking because I am afraid a less informed individual would have seen your cycle, and done the same thing, not knowing that this is an unusual circumstance for you, and that you are an experienced user..

gbody

Awards
And I'm happy your worried about him but wanna see this back to back cycle ish..lol I think its really bad and his pct isn't stong enough to carry another cycle..then again he is a roid kingpin so he should know what he is talking about.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And I'm happy your worried about him but wanna see this back to back cycle ish..lol I think its really bad and his pct isn't stong enough to carry another cycle..then again he is a roid kingpin so he should know what he is talking about.

YES let me STATE everyone this is not something I recommend. I have about a decade experience with these. I have had bloodwork done numerous times and gone through recovery enough times to judge how my body is feeling throughout the cycle and pct. The PCT I am doing for the end of this cycle is a tried and true method of chlomid and tamoxifen although not as extensive this time after the halo/trn my PCT will be far more extensive and I will not be "on" for over 6months. Also this is not the type of thing you do if your are just trying to add some muscle get in shape etc. I compete professionally and only have a few "good" more years realistically so I am going to make the most of them.

gbody

Awards
Blah blah post pix..lol jus jk..I feel you man..and sheesh everyone is roiding up..natty comp my ass now a days.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another good work out today was chest ran out of time so not as many sets as I hoped but weight went up again

flat bench
1x12 135lbs 1x6 195lbs 1x3 205lbs and then got up 225lbs for 1 rep

incline dumbell presses to incline flyes no rest
presses 1x8 65lbs flyes 1x8 35lbs
presses 1x8 70lbs flyes 1x8 40lbs

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
looks like island has gotten some cheap ATD in so I am going to add that into my PCT as everyone seems to be saying good things about it

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ez curl bar
1x12 40lbs 2x8 70lbs
seated incline curls
1x10 20lbs 1x6 25lbs 2x8 25lbs
hammer curls
3x8 40lbs

calf raises
3x12 220lbs

noted sides since increase in trn dosage hair is starting to fall out alot more. this happens to me when running fina inj so not to much of a surpises for me.

also since not much really changes on a daily basis and this log is basically me mulletsoldier and gbody talking to each other I am probally only going to do weekly updates

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
great log.. i am on a sd/prostan cycle now think i will add in the trn with the prostan/zol... Are you still liking the trn? Is the vascularity still kicking in?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
great log.. i am on a superdrol/prostan cycle now think i will add in the trn with the prostan/zol... Are you still liking the trn? Is the vascularity still kicking in?

Vascularity getting better and better as i said hair is beginning to fall out more but I am prone to that. libido still in overdrive. But strength hasn't fallen any since switching to trn stand alone so and this is my 7th day on it by itself.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to get somewhat off topic here, but did you log your Halo/Trn cycle? Im interested in how that worked out for ya-