Is anyone interested in a sd/trn log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Is anyone interested in a sd/trn log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Okay, I was just asking because I am afraid a less informed individual would have seen your cycle, and done the same thing, not knowing that this is an unusual circumstance for you, and that you are an experienced user..

2. New Member

And I'm happy your worried about him but wanna see this back to back cycle ish..lol I think its really bad and his pct isn't stong enough to carry another cycle..then again he is a roid kingpin so he should know what he is talking about.
  3. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by gbody
    And I'm happy your worried about him but wanna see this back to back cycle ish..lol I think its really bad and his pct isn't stong enough to carry another cycle..then again he is a roid kingpin so he should know what he is talking about.

YES let me STATE everyone this is not something I recommend. I have about a decade experience with these. I have had bloodwork done numerous times and gone through recovery enough times to judge how my body is feeling throughout the cycle and pct. The PCT I am doing for the end of this cycle is a tried and true method of chlomid and tamoxifen although not as extensive this time after the halo/trn my PCT will be far more extensive and I will not be "on" for over 6months. Also this is not the type of thing you do if your are just trying to add some muscle get in shape etc. I compete professionally and only have a few "good" more years realistically so I am going to make the most of them.
    •   

4. New Member

Blah blah post pix..lol jus jk..I feel you man..and sheesh everyone is roiding up..natty comp my ass now a days.
  5. Professional Member

Another good work out today was chest ran out of time so not as many sets as I hoped but weight went up again

flat bench
    1x12 135lbs 1x6 195lbs 1x3 205lbs and then got up 225lbs for 1 rep

incline dumbell presses to incline flyes no rest
    presses 1x8 65lbs flyes 1x8 35lbs
    presses 1x8 70lbs flyes 1x8 40lbs
  6. Professional Member

looks like island has gotten some cheap ATD in so I am going to add that into my PCT as everyone seems to be saying good things about it
  7. Professional Member

ez curl bar
    1x12 40lbs 2x8 70lbs
    seated incline curls
    1x10 20lbs 1x6 25lbs 2x8 25lbs
    hammer curls
    3x8 40lbs

calf raises
    3x12 220lbs

noted sides since increase in trn dosage hair is starting to fall out alot more. this happens to me when running fina inj so not to much of a surpises for me.

also since not much really changes on a daily basis and this log is basically me mulletsoldier and gbody talking to each other I am probally only going to do weekly updates
  8. Advanced Member

great log.. i am on a sd/prostan cycle now think i will add in the trn with the prostan/zol... Are you still liking the trn? Is the vascularity still kicking in?
  9. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by jonesboy
    great log.. i am on a superdrol/prostan cycle now think i will add in the trn with the prostan/zol... Are you still liking the trn? Is the vascularity still kicking in?

Vascularity getting better and better as i said hair is beginning to fall out more but I am prone to that. libido still in overdrive. But strength hasn't fallen any since switching to trn stand alone so and this is my 7th day on it by itself.
  10. Board Supporter

Sorry to get somewhat off topic here, but did you log your Halo/Trn cycle? Im interested in how that worked out for ya-
  11. Professional Member

HI everyone sometimes you got to be able to switch on the fly my cycle is stopping today. My body had said no more. After so many years doing this i pretty much can tell when my body has had enough. I will be starting tamoxifen at 40mg a day today. IF you are wondering what has brought on the sudden stop I can tell by my letarghy excessive even after my ec stack, loss of hair is more than usual. aches and pains that i have come to associate with over the years as time for a rest. I can't really explain it but over the years this is what has worked for me I don't try and push through anything if I don't feel it's right stay tuned for my next log and thanks for everyones input
  12. Board Supporter

Great to see u put your health first, keep us updated.......
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Looking good..
  14. Professional Member

Just a quick update since I stopped my cycle. Everything is feeling great. I do still feel kind of weird being "off thinking of picking up some type of creatine nox etc. probablly going with Alri norge. But I was very right with the sides hair falling out has stopped, no soreness in chest, lower back feeling better, skin getting better.. PCT is 40mg of tamox ed for at lleast the 1st two weeks will evalutate and see if I will drop down to 20mg after that or stay at 40mg now I am still running milk thistle 1000 mg a day, I am taking 500mg of B6 and still running 500mg of B5 for my skin and saw palmetto for prostate. I will be adding in some ATD when it arrives at probablly 50mg a day. I wished I could of gone longer but like I said when my body says no I listen. I highly recommend that to all people another couple of pounds isn't worth it if your not feeling right, Just wait for the next cycle. On a side note i have been eating everything I wanted this weekend and I am looking much fuller imo.

The good part of this stack this was run as a clean bulk
    approx 9lb increase in weight since day one of s-drol until Friday.

No bloat these were good pounds which imo makes alot of difference I could really see these lbs. I had a much higher degree of seperation especially in delts.

Strength was awesome Bench went up 35lbs 190lbs to 225lbs. I actually think this was one of the reasons psychologically that made better accept the fact I had to stop the cycle at the beginning of the cycle I wanted to hit 2plates and last tuesday I did it. I know 225lbs isn't a whole lot but at under 150lbs I feel pretty good about it. Just incase some people are wondering why I cycle and only weigh approx 150lbs don't forget I am only between 5ft 1-2 and I fight at feather weight 135lbs max so can't realistically go much higher than 160 and still make weight without sacrificing muscle also being much higher my stamina and flexibility suffers.

not exactly sure on measurements don't pay too much attention to them. Mainly strength lbs increases on lifts and the mirror I do measure my waist and it did not increase. BF% was approx a 2% drop. Need to get it done with calipers the drop is via a scale.

The mistakes on this cycle:
    Next cycle cabergoline on hand might not need it but I did get a little paranoid thinking about prolact gyno.

cycle dosages I was very good running 4mg of trn and then bumbed to 6 which I think is when the sides became too much or at least greater than the return.

I kind of let cardio slack a little bit I did have more lethargy and missed quite a few morning cardio session's which I feel could of made a big difference.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  140 lbs.

legendary log, very iteresting reading - nice work mate
  16. New Member

great log.. gonna pick up some m-trn for my upcoming SD cycle.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

No one has any concerns with running those two orals together? I'm also wondering about the dosage at that weight even under years of cycles and AS use. I read more than once where BB'rs made the mistake of thinking they needed to keep bumping dosages to get results where the problem was elsewhere.

I'm wondering if the 30mg of drol was more of the sides issue than the 6 of trn and the combined being a real issue. Sounds like you were basically suffering from sides of poisoning yourself...

Just a thought on the couple pages I read so I may have missed important info etc. Just seems a bit excessive for a 5 foot 1 sub 150 pounder.
  18. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    No one has any concerns with running those two orals together? I'm also wondering about the dosage at that weight even under years of cycles and AS use. I read more than once where BB'rs made the mistake of thinking they needed to keep bumping dosages to get results where the problem was elsewhere.

I'm wondering if the 30mg of drol was more of the sides issue than the 6 of trn and the combined being a real issue. Sounds like you were basically suffering from sides of poisoning yourself...

Just a thought on the couple pages I read so I may have missed important info etc. Just seems a bit excessive for a 5 foot 1 sub 150 pounder.
    Jay the 30mg of drol was when it was run stand alone and the 6mg of trn was after i dropped the drol all together the time they were combined was 20mg drol and 4mg of trn I have run 30mg of drol standalone before and didn't have the issues i had on 6mg of Trn the issues I had on trn are very similar to what I have had on high doses of fina inject so they weren't unexpected just didn't know they would come at only 2mg more Also the sides began to clear up very quickly after I came off the TRN so that is why it is my belief that is was the TRN at 6mg
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

I understand just wondering even if your outside physical body built a tolerance to the drugs but the inside(liver,heart etc) are still getting burnt on those levels of orals. Honestly, I have zero use experience on any of the old fashioned real AS and basing my opinion on reading.
  20. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    I understand just wondering even if your outside physical body built a tolerance to the drugs but the inside(liver,heart etc) are still getting burnt on those levels of orals. Honestly, I have zero use experience on any of the old fashioned real AS and basing my opinion on reading.

Well I have had bloodwork done when I did a drol/plex cycle and was good and the trn isn't a methyl ofcourse you can never be sure but I will be getting complete work done towards the end of summer in order to get relicensed so i'll know for sure then if I bounced back. I also do run all the other on cycle supps to be as careful as possible.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Cool man, hope everything comes out A+. Let us know when you get the results how they look.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. anyone interested in a mechabol cycle log?
    By klint in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 08-01-2012, 09:38 PM
  2. anyone interested in a mechabol cycle log?
    By klint in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 02:57 PM
  3. Is anyone interested in doing a PES video log?
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 11:45 PM
  4. Anyone interested in an IGF-1 Log?
    By Anomaly2181 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 01:14 PM
  5. Anyone interested in a superdrol/halodrol log?
    By boxmeman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 12:22 PM