My ALRI TRI-Lean Stack w/ Thyrogen-X

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.15%

Wink ALRI TRI-Lean Stack w/ Thyrogen-X

Alright I wasn't sure if I was going to do this but I figured I've taken enough from this borad. Its time for me to start giving back. This is not going to be a detailed log this is more for feedback. However, when I feel something that is worth sharing I'll do so at that time.

I started the stack yesterday. Heres how I'm dosing. (Thanks RAVEN)

Morning
    2 Venom HD
    1 Thyrogen-X
    2 Venom Special tactics

Lunch
    1 Thyrogen-X

Dinner
    2 Venom Special Tactics
    1 Thyrogen-X

An hour before going to sleep
    2 Venom Lean Dreams

So far my body temperature feels like its been raised throughout the day. My focus and mental agility has definetly increased. With that I also feel a bit of anxiety. Not jittery, but sort of buzzed if you know what I mean. I like the

Venom HD, it seems to work very well but it really needs to be taken first thing in the morning.

I think the surprise of this stack happens to be the Venom Special Tactics. I can't quite put my finger on it but its definetly working.

The Thyrogen I'm sure is also contributing to my increased body temp. However, the lean dreams is a little tricky.

Its an odd supplement its supposed to make you sleep better but my sleep is not quite right. It isn't that sound retared baby sleep that I'm accustomed to. Its more like sleeping with one eye open. I'm going to continue taking it prior to going to sleep but if my lack of sleep continues I'm going to cut the dose at night in half. I'll let you guys know how that works out.

So far so good, I just hope it doesn't cut into too much of my muscle. I'm on Bobo's Deluxe Weight loss program so I may need to add an extra meal just to keep up with this potent stack. I'll keep you posted......

2. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.59%

Hhhmmm, just a suggestion, although you did have Raven to help you and she's very nice and helpful :-) :-) Take a look at my log as I had to really taper into the lean dreams doseage, also take note that I was on "a few" other things so I might have been very sensative to the stack at that time.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.15%

Yeah I remember seeing reading it I'll look at it again to see if I can pick anything up.

FYI, last nights sleep was much better although I was sweating throughout the night.
    •   

4. ALRI
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.13%

Great dosing, and I am glad to see your sleep got better. I am totally anxious to see your progress. The jittery feeling I believe is normal.. Venom hits you all of a sudden for most, and a little anxiety may occur due to the sudden rush

Keep us posted. And as always if you have a problem or a question please shoot me an email

Quote Originally Posted by gten79
    Yeah I remember seeing reading it I'll look at it again to see if I can pick anything up.

FYI, last nights sleep was much better although I was sweating throughout the night.
  5. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.3%

keep the updates rolling...im going to be starting the same stack plus adding some sesamin to it...so..im very interested on how it pans out
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.15%

Well now I'm starting to grow accustom to the stack. Throughout the whole day my focus is intense and my mental agility has absolutely increased. It really helps with your concentration. My only concern is towards the end of the day I become very tired and I'm constantly yawning.

I'm reacting to lean dreams better slow but better. i love rachael
  7. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.3%

Well now I'm starting to grow accustom to the stack. Throughout the whole day my focus is intense and my mental agility has absolutely increased. It really helps with your concentration. My only concern is towards the end of the day I become very tired and I'm constantly yawning.

I'm reacting to lean dreams better slow but better. i love rachael
    well..i would think that is a good thing being tired at the end of the day after some of the stories ive read on here about people not sleeping well and not getting to bed until like 2 am because of the venom....
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.15%

My third or fourth day and people just can't stop asking how I'm losing all this weight. I can't eat enough to keep up with its fat burning abilities. Instead of six meals I'm now eating 7 just to maintain my muscles. I highly recommend this stack to anybody who wants to lose weight fast. In my wildest dreams I didn't expect this stack to be this good.
  9. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.99%

I am on the stack right now and I have been having a problem over the past 3 days or so... I have been getting really bad cotton mouth and my throat feels sort of tight and sore. I drink about a gallon and 1/2 throughout the day but I can't seem to get rid of the symptoms. Did you have any problems like this?
  10. ALRI
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.13%

You can and will experience cotton mouth on Venom. Some worse than others. What dose are you on?

Quote Originally Posted by Korrupted
    I am on the stack right now and I have been having a problem over the past 3 days or so... I have been getting really bad cotton mouth and my throat feels sort of tight and sore. I drink about a gallon and 1/2 throughout the day but I can't seem to get rid of the symptoms. Did you have any problems like this?
  11. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.99%

Quote Originally Posted by RAVEN
    You can and will experience cotton mouth on Venom. Some worse than others. What dose are you on?
    I have been using it since 6/24 and up until mon. I was on one in the morning for the whole day. Mon-wed. I took one about 7 a.m. and another around 4 p.m.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

My third or fourth day and people just can't stop asking how I'm losing all this weight. I can't eat enough to keep up with its fat burning abilities. Instead of six meals I'm now eating 7 just to maintain my muscles. I highly recommend this stack to anybody who wants to lose weight fast. In my wildest dreams I didn't expect this stack to be this good.
    Sounds awesome gten, 3-4 days in and already seeing results is impressive I have to say. Keep it up!
  13. ALRI
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.13%

Cut your dose to one. Or make 12 noon your cut off. Are you sleeping ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Korrupted
    I have been using it since 6/24 and up until mon. I was on one in the morning for the whole day. Mon-wed. I took one about 7 a.m. and another around 4 p.m.
  14. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Im told that Thyrogen X is some powerful potion I use everything ALRI makes except for that. Im loving my stack and have no problems with side effects at all. I too get thirsty but I drink 2 gallons of water a day so there is no problem with that, it just helps channel the fat out of your body anyway

Lean Dreams Rocks!!!! when I wake up after using it I feel like doing this
  15. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.99%

Quote Originally Posted by RAVEN
    Cut your dose to one. Or make 12 noon your cut off. Are you sleeping ok?
    I'll try that for the next few days. But I was really enjoying the second dose in the afternoon; it really bumped up my workout progress. Yeah I am sleeping fine on 1 Lean Dream. I tried 2 Lean Dreams a few days ago and got horrible sleep. I woke up a dozen times and I woke up in puddles of sweat.
  16. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.99%

Also how much time do you recommend waiting before running this stack again or any other cutting stack?
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.15%

Wink

I actually finished this stack a while ago. It went quite well. In the end I ended up losing about 12lbs, although I did lose some lbm. But all in all it went extremely well and I would consider trying it again. Although I am going to wait at least 3 months before starting. I like to let give my receptors a thorough rest so the next time I start it up there fresh.

I would highly suggest utilizing the thyrogen x in this stack. It combines very well with this stack. I would go as far as to say it made all the difference.
  18. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.3%

FANTASTIC AVATAR RAVEN!!! im going to sleep well tonight
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.76%

hey raven i'm a little cheap right now after ordering the tri-lean kit and I have a few ?'s so since I can't PM whats your email?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Chops411 ALRI TRI-Lean Log
    By chops411 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 07:25 PM
  2. Quil's Cutting Log with ALRI/Tri-Lean
    By Quil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-22-2006, 05:44 PM
  3. ARLI Tri- Lean Stack
    By slipondajimmy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6