SD Cycle.

chicagoguy13

chicagoguy13

Awards
hey guys, im going to be doing a SD cycle in a few weeks. I work in a Gym so im always lifting and have been playing semi-pro football for over 2 years. Their is a couple guys in the gym that i work with that have done cycles before. I took all of their info and made up my own cycle. here is what i got so far.

wk 1:superdrol 10mg + 8 caps fish/flax oil + Milk Thistle 1000mg ED +Multivitamin + Protein

wk 2:superdrol 20mg + 8 caps fish/flax oil + Milk Thistle 1000mg ED +Multivitamin + Protein

wk 3
superdrol 20-30mg + 8 caps fish/flax oil + 3 caps fenugreek + Milk Thistle 1000mg ED +Multivitamin + Protein

wk 4 rebound xt 75mg + 3 caps fenugreek + 100mg lean XT + 8 caps fish/flax oil + Milk Thistle 1000mg ED +Multivitamin + Protein + Hawthorne Berry 1000mg ED

wk 5 rebound xt 50mg + 4 caps fenugreek + 100mg lean XT + 8 caps fish/flax oil + Milk Thistle 1000mg ED +Multivitamin + Protein + Hawthorne Berry 1000mg ED

wk 6 rebound xt 25mg + 5 caps fenugreek + 100mg lean XT + 8 caps fish/flax oil + Milk Thistle 1000mg ED +Multivitamin + Protein + Hawthorne Berry 1000mg ED

Im keeping Taurine around for the back pain.

Am i missing anything? and are the dosages right?

one of the guys preloaded and the other one didnt so im not sure if preloading is essential or not. Couple of the logs i read do and some dont?

Let me know what you think thanks guys.

thanks to all of those who helped me this far!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
get ready because everyone is giong to tell you that you need nolva or clomid for pct

i personally did a cycle with only rxt and dhea and it worked fine. however, i did feel really suppressed and did loose over half my gains.

my next cycle i'm planning on adding nolva to my pct

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Yep, I am going to recommend highly Clomid or Nolva over ATD.

rocketscientist

Awards
Im keeping Taurine around for the back pain.
I'd add the Taurine and not just keep it around. In fact I'd start it a couple of days early. If you don't need it, it won't hurt you since it's cheap. Should you find however that you do need it you will wish you had taken it early (can take a day or two to kick in).

I'd also keep some tamox around, just in case you do happen to need it - regardless if you end up taking it or not. Unless you like the thrills of waiting for a shipment while your titties are growing :D

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
Well, I have my log of SD going right now. Getting to the end of my 3rd week. Going to run one more week but the gains have been great. I am going to do a Rxt DHEA PCT. You'll be able to see how mine goes before you even get to yours. I have a feeling I'll be keeping my gains. I think a lot of it has to do with your diet and training. You have to keep eating as you were through PCT. I track my cals everyday with fitday.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
What all the others have said... I learned the hardway about keeping Nolva on hand... I have it now, and always will..

On my cycle, I gained about 12lbs, and I am someone who has not been able to gain weight.. Lifts increased very easy to..
Anyway, I took retain as part of my PCT, and I have not lost one single pound.. Not as stong feelin as I was, but I have kept some of the strength gains to..

Good Luck..

chicagoguy13

chicagoguy13

Awards
So...i should add in DHEA and Novedex XT(same as nolva?) right???

Shoud i then take out the Rebound XT and the Lean Extreme or which combo is the best to stack???

is their any pre supplement or preload i need to do besides the taurine??

chicagoguy13

chicagoguy13

Awards
DR. D quoted this to another guy doing nearly the same..

wk1: 50mg RXT, 3 fen caps, 200mg DHEA, 100mg LX
wk2: 50mg RXT, 4 fen caps, 100mg DHEA, 50mg LX
wk3: 50mg RXT, 5 fen caps, 100mg DHEA

so i guess thats what im going to go for

i thnk im going to order some Nolva in case the gyno is a problem, reading posts i hear its good to have around.

rocketscientist

Awards
... Novedex XT(same as nolva?) right???
No, the manufacturer named it like that to get you confused. You need tamoxifen for that research experiment. Check the board sponsors.

If DR.D posts that it's probably good. Just remember that what you are about to play around with can cause significantly different reactions in different people. So always have a backup plan ready.

chicagoguy13

chicagoguy13

Awards
well i ordered RXT from anabolic extreme so im good in that department...but still havnet found good place to get Nolva for my back up plan...and thats crucial

can ne body email me or send me in the right direction..

thanks

[email protected]

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
try searching under our board sponsers who carry research chems for those purposes only...

rocketscientist

Awards
I think you need to read the PCT Forum. You'll find all your answers. It's good for you :)

chicagoguy13

chicagoguy13

Awards
well thanks guys for all the help i think i got most of my answers everything but the nolva is orderd but wont start to i have it in hand...and peterson24 let me know how your cycle goes

thanks again

HeIsLegend

Awards
is really all of that fish oil neccessary everyday i hear people say it is but what benifits does it5 serve honestly im not knocking you taking it I just am uneducated in the fiosh oil area i take like 2 caps daily

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
is really all of that fish oil neccessary everyday i hear people say it is but what benifits does it5 serve honestly im not knocking you taking it I just am uneducated in the fiosh oil area i take like 2 caps daily
It seems other areas you aren't educated well in are spelling, grammar, and searching.

HeIsLegend

Awards
did you not get your daily jack off in today on easter? you seem pissed im sorry you've never made a mistake before in your life.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
did you not get your daily jack off in today on easter? you seem pissed im sorry you've never made a mistake before in your life.
I knew I forgot to do something today.

But really, all members should avoid looking like an idiot by searching and using correct grammar and spelling skills.

chicagoguy13

chicagoguy13

Awards
hey what exact dosages in mg should i be taking of the Fenugreek and the Fish oil?

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
This is what I posted in another sd review request

Just my $0.02 but I put this together over the past month or so in prep for my (first ever) sd cycle. I took most of the info and advice from Dr. D on this.

I think it is recommended to pre-load the support supps at least a week to ten days prior to your cycle:

Preloaded, throughout cycle and PCT (Supp - Benefit - dosage):

Red Yeast Rice - Cholesterol - 1200 mg/d
Milk Thistle - Liver - 1200 mg/d
N-Acetyl Cysteine - Liver, lungs - 2000 mg/d
Hawthorn Berry - Circulation, heart - 1100 mg/d
CO Q10 - Heart - 100 mg /d
Policosanol - Cholesterol - 20 mg 2/d
Fenugreek - Blood pressure, heart - 610 mg/d
Saw Palmetto - Prostate - 320 mg/d
DHEA - overall well being / libido - avg 150 mg/d
Fish oils - Brain, heart and joints

Throughout cycle and PCT:
ActivaTe - Test booster and lean muscle mass

PCT
Rebound XT - anti-e, increase natural test
Toremifene Citrate - less toxic than nolva / clomid

I recall Dr. D recommending an inverse protocol like this for PCT (BTW, I added the ACT on this):

wk1: Tor 60-120mg/d, RXT 25mg, ACT 4 caps
wk2: Tor 30-60mg/d, RXT 25mg, ACT 4 caps
wk3: Tor 30mg/d, RXT 50mg, ACT 4 caps
wk4: Tor 30mg/d, RXT 50mg, ACT 4 caps

Reidhoch added this -

The only thing beside the above that I can recommend is running during cycle Taurine and Potassium at 5g and 400mg daily to combat cramping.

Regarding your fishoil question... I have seen 3600mg/d suggested for fishoils...

bottom line - I would preload the support supps - why take the chance of possibly shortening your cycle because your BP got out of hand...

just a thought

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
Hey guys are you talking about real nolva or novedex from gaspari?

Pumps

Awards
U may also want to look into Cycle Support by Annabolic Innovations it has almost all that u need to help you to have a safer cycle. It wouldn't help with the back pains though.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This thread is pretty old, but still a good suggestion.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No source requesting...ANYWHERE!

luiscjr

Awards
im starting a cycle of superdrol. im gonna do 10/20/20 and im gonna take cycle support while on it and i wanted to take nolvadex, rebound xt, and cycle suport for post cycle therapy and im wondering if that will be enough to keep my gains. i was talking to my friend and he told me not to ask where to get stuff. thanks:frustrate

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I suggest you edit that last request out of your post and have yourself a little looksy at the board rules. Seriously. It's for your own good.