Venom Lean Dreams

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I got this product to see what it could do for me, and I was pleasantly surprised at the results.

The thing is I really didn't notice any greater fat loss, although I have been losing at 2-3lbs a week so it may have helped in that area.

What really got me was the effect on my sleep. I was actually sleeping much less because of this product, but recovering much much better. It was strange, but by the end of the bottle I was ready to come off of it because I hadn't had a full nights sleep since starting it. But what I realize now that I am no longer taking it is I didn't need the extra sleep that I normally get. It really surprised me at how much this supp helped in nighttime recovery. Now I am reeling to get my hands on another bottle. Another good dupp by ALRI.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I didn't like the inclusion of melatonin. Too many negatives on it IMO.

keninishna

Awards
How much less sleep were you getting on it? It would be cool if there was a supp where you only needed like 4 hours of sleep a night.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I could get some sh*t done then. That would be nice.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much less sleep were you getting on it? It would be cool if there was a supp where you only needed like 4 hours of sleep a night.
I can sleep for a good 12 hours and sleep some more, while on the Lean Dreams, 6 was more than enough. I also train at an etremely high level, so it says a lot to recover better on only 6 hours sleep.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You know it's funny you mention that about the sleep thing because I was actually sleeping way less when I was on it but didn't feel like I was dragging ass the next day. However, I was also taking venom and throgen x. I suppose there's no point in me commenting further till I restart my log in a few months, once I'm through pct and the anagen log.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am back on it tonight after a 7 day or so lay off. I will post up any continued effects,

keninishna

Awards
Modanafil
meh Ive tried it and I can fall asleep on the stuff but it can also make me nervous at times. I dont like it that much. I think the military was testing something like amakines http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4173078.stm but your still gonna need sleep I think. From what I understand it reverses the cognitive impairment caused by lack of sleep but doesnt actually replace sleep. I could get used to getting only 6 hours of sleep normally but it would take some effort. My body likes 9-10 hours and sometimes more in the winter. I think im hypothyroid though.