Awards
  • Established
Weight: 190 lbs
BF%: 14-15% bf
Height: 5'11''

MAX OT training
5 days a week.

Dosing:
Following the dose suggestions in the write up and taking 4 caps ED with first 4 meals. If I gain enough weight I will up the amount to 5.

Diet:
taking in around 3500 calories atm, will be increasing protein as suggested.

Will provide before pictures shortly. I usually update late at night EST. Will update all week, for the exception of maybe sat and sunday because I work then.

More to come tomorrow!
STAY TUNED!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
good luck! I start mine next week!

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Thanks sublimejeh can't wait to see how it works for you.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Oh also, will be taking Stim X pre workout. Think im gonna buy some xtend also to run it pre during post workouts at 8 scoops. We'll see.

Goodnight

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I am testing mine on PCT, should be interesting.

On a side note, however, I will have some left over after I am done with PCT, so I decided to take a few now and see the difference I felt as far as mood, stamina, etc. I don't know if it was the Anagen or what but I was feeling a little lethargic and had to study. I took it with my meal at 7 and by 9 or so I was much more energetic and focused! I will test it again tomorrow when I feel a little tired and see if I get the same effect.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1:

Chest/tris
Flat BB bench press 185x4x2 (WeightxRepsxSets)
Incline BB bench press 155x5x2
Incline DB bench press 70x4x2
Skull crushers 80x6x1
tricep pushdown 92.5x6x1
behind head DB extension 80x5x1
DB kickback 40x6x1

Felt really REALLY good today. Probly placebo, but i felt huge and looked huge today. Since upping the calories lifting is much easier than last week, strength was through the roof compared to then. A lot of energy today at the gym also, gotta love stim X. Weight at the gym was 194.6 pounds. I'de liek to break the 200 mark, iv'e been at 200 but only for a day so im hoping for 200+ in this bulk. My kitchen is being redone this week so diet is going to be hard to maintain with nothing to cook with, but shouldn't have TOO much of a problem here. Flat bench was +5 lbs from last week. Incline BB +10lbs Incline DB +5 lbs ea. hand. Other weights only changed slightly.

Doses with first 4 meals all high in protein minimum of 30 grams ea. Not that it really matter, but I figured ecdy is better taken with protein or so i've been told. Tomorrow is legs, should be interesting.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2:

Legs
Squats 245x4x3 (WeightxRepsxSets)
LegPress 470x6x2
Deadlift 335x2x1 320x4x1
Standing Calve raises(smith)405x8x2
Seated calve raises 150x8x2

Not a bad day, squats up 20 pounds for reps, deep and slow reps. Legpress seemed extemely hard today. Deadlift was sort of upset but whatever ill up the reps for 320 soon enough im sure. Decent workout, was sweating a lot. Weight was 193 at the gym, pound lost was probly from eating less today because of busy schedule. 43 days to go!

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nice log bro I'll be watching intently, and paricipating soon.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Lookin good bro, keep it up!

Subscribizzle my nizzle

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm just a side note, my knee is killing me. When i was warming up with squats with just the bar i went down and then when I went up my knee had a sharp pain in it, which seemed to go away. Now it's very stiff and hurts a little bit when bending. Shouldn't interfere with anything seeing how I got a whole week till lowerbody again.

Well back to studying the renal system and doing a 3 page report on a debate my class had on if college athletes should use nutritional supplements. I happened to be on the con side. I didn't exactly choose to be on con , but it was easier to argue on that side with things like designer steroids giving super unfair undetectable advantages which potentially could cause endocrine system problems as well as lipids, liver etc... I am an exercise science major at UMASS Amherst. Not that anyone might care, but i figured I'de give some personal background about myself.

Good night! Tomorrow lats, and bis... sweeeeet!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I will add once again that this stuff, once again, has realllllly helped me focus during studying for my test! The effects lasted about 2-3 hours from what I noticed and it was almost a feeling of complete alertness but not to the effect of adderall or caffeine. Very impressed with that part of it so far, can't wait to try 4 pills per day on PCT :).

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
hmmm... that soudns pretty good! Not as powerfull as like stimX i would assume?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
hmmm... that soudns pretty good! Not as powerfull as like stimX i would assume?
never used any of the stimx or psychotropin, etc, etc, etc.

I will say that this stuff seems to have an outstanding synergistic effect with caffeine, the caffeine seems to make you a little more stimulated while this stuff really enhances focus. I usually drink a coffee and I am still tired but have that lethargic high if you know what I mean, it was different with this.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
I think i know what you mean, particularly with my pre workout meal anagen dose, really helps me concentrate and I have some extra energy. But not so much on days like today, where i got limited sleep due to workers ripping stuff out of my kitchen and waking me up at 7am after going to bed at 1 am because I was studying all night. On a side note I just took the exam and I aced the crap out of it. Took some extra stimx before hand to get me thinkin.

Will report back later on my workout.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I think i know what you mean, particularly with my pre workout meal anagen dose, really helps me concentrate and I have some extra energy. But not so much on days like today, where i got limited sleep due to workers ripping stuff out of my kitchen and waking me up at 7am after going to bed at 1 am because I was studying all night. On a side note I just took the exam and I aced the crap out of it. Took some extra stimx before hand to get me thinkin.

Will report back later on my workout.
Yeah almost my exact words to a friend who had asked me about it. If I am dead tired I won't see a huge effect as it doesn't "stimulate" you, but when you are awake or use it with a stimulant man the effects are amazing.

This could be a good, cheap addition to a cutting stack.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3:

Lats/Bis
Chin ups BW-20lbsx10x4
(WeightxRepsxSets)
LatPulldown 165x6x1
v-barPulldown 185x4x1
SeatedCableRows(v-bar)190x4x1
SeatedCableRows(straight bar) 180x6x1
EZ-bar Curls 100x7x1
DB Curls 50x5x1
Closegrip Cable curls 130x6x1

Not a bad workout, had real good energy on lat pulldowns, could have done 170 which would be 7.5 lbs more than my normal rep weight. Curls were much easier this week. Arms looked huge in the mirror at the gym... I was sort of like god damn im getting big. HUGE pump in arms and lats. I seem more vascular and my muscle are much harder and more defined. Lost another pound(191.6) ate as much as I did yesterday b4 the gym. Am i burning fat or is it water???? We'll see, that would be pretty convenient. 42 days left of this goodness, I feel like im in store for some good times. Tomorrow is shoulders and traps, should be interesting as shoulders are pretty much my weak spot, would love to have a boost in those. Should have pictures up tomorrow or tonight, gotta get the old lady to take some of me.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
diet has really suffered today because of no kitchen... i went to the store and bought some skim milk and i've been drinking it all... oh well a few days of crappy diet won't ruin much.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4:

Shoulders/traps

Seated DB press 65x3x1 60x4x1(WeightxRepsxSets)
Standing military press 125x6x2
Front bent over side laterals 40x6x1
Rear laterals 30x7x1
80x6x1
Upright row 110x6x1
DB shrug 100x4-6x3
Smith behind back shrugs 235x6x2

When i comes to shoulders I just can't lift as much as other exercises... sorta discourages me. I don't hate working shoulders, i like doing that, I just hate the lack of gains with them. But they will get stronger along with the rest of my body. So pretty much, crappy workout cept traps. I can do traps. Had a little trouble sleeping again, @ around 6-8 i kept waking up. When i was doing shrugs i looked a lot bigger than usual and more defined especially on the top of my forearms. Forgot to check bodyweight. Tomorrow is just forearms, abs, and calves.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I just started using anagen in my scivLabs log, check it out!

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
awesome sublim, should be interesting to see how you respond

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
DAY 7:

Chest/tris

Flat BB bench press 185x4x2 (WeightxRepsxSets)
Incline BB bench press 155x5-6x2
Incline DB bench press 70x4x2
Skull crushers 90x5x1
tricep pushdown 90x6x1
behind head DB extension 75x7x1
Bench Dips BW+70lbsx6x1

Decent workout, bench seemed easier to get 4 out of. Increased reps on incline BB bench also. Skullcrushers were pretty easy with 90 lbs. Tricep pushdown machine was screwed up for a little bit so I had to bump the weight down 2.5 lbs. Felt sort of lethargic today. Diet was crappy over weekend working 12 hours shifts can do that, but I managed. Weight is about the same didn't check at the gym.

Legs tomorrow.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Day 8:

Legs
Squats 250
x4x3 (WeightxRepsxSets) (+5lbs)
LegPress 500x7x2 (+30lbs+1rep)
Deadlift 325x4x1 325x5x1
(+5lbs+1rep)

Good day, very tiring, but good. Increased weight in all lifts. Finally got 325 for 5 on deadlift. Could only get 2reps last week. Very lethargic all day long, donno if this has anything to do with anagen. Leg press seemed very easy today even though I increased the weight a good 30lbs. Only been 8 days and I think i am feeling it. 37 days to go!

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 8:

Legs
Squats 250
x4x3 (WeightxRepsxSets) (+5lbs)
LegPress 500x7x2 (+30lbs+1rep)
Deadlift 325x4x1 325x5x1
(+5lbs+1rep)

Good day, very tiring, but good. Increased weight in all lifts. Finally got 325 for 5 on deadlift. Could only get 2reps last week. Very lethargic all day long, donno if this has anything to do with anagen. Leg press seemed very easy today even though I increased the weight a good 30lbs. Only been 8 days and I think i am feeling it. 37 days to go!

YEAH BUDDY!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
solid base to work with!

Dont know if you were looking for comments, but I always like comments so I know what to work on:

Id work a lot on getting rid of the extra fat... you'd look a lot bigger if you dropped ur BF a few %

and maybe traps.... other than that I would just work on shaping your muscles... working on iso's with perrrfect form

your looking good! can't wait to see what you end up with at the end of this!

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Day 9:

Lats/Bis
Chin ups BW-20lbsx9-10x4
(WeightxRepsxSets)
LatPulldown 167.5x5x1(+2.5lbs -1rep)
v-barPulldown 180x6x1
SeatedCableRows(v-bar)180x6x1
SeatedCableRows(straight bar) 185x5x1 (+5lbs -1rep)
EZ-bar Curls 110x4x1 (+10lbs -3reps)
DB Curls 50x5x1
Closegrip Cable curls 132.5x6x1 (+2.5lbs)

Pretty good day. Weighed in at 194.4 lbs. Back was pretty tired today so i felt I didn't go as hard as normal. Seated cable rows seemed much easier and I focused on good form as well. Was pretty happy with ez-bar curls today. Not as lethargic today, actually have some pretty good energy, I think it was from eating all the left over turkey from easter.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
DAY 10:

Shoulders/traps
Seated DB press 65x4x1 60x4x1(WeightxRepsxSets) (+1rep on 65)
Standing military press 125x5x1
Seated behind head press(smith)
135x6x1
Front bent over side laterals 40x6x1
Rear laterals 35x5x1 (+5 pounds -1 rep)
Upright row 115x6x1 (+5 pounds)
DB shrug 100x6x2
Smith behind back shrugs 235x8x1 (+2 reps)

Felt pretty good today. Lifts slowly increasing, but increasing none the less... When doing the behind back shrugs I looked huge, was pretty neat... Standing military press owned me today so I only did 1 set and tried behind head shoulderpress, I liked it. 35 days to go!

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
DAY 14:

Chest/tris

Flat BB bench press 185x5x1 185x4x1 (+1 rep) (WeightxRepsxSets)
Incline BB bench press 160x6x1 165x4x1 (+10 lbs)
Incline DB bench press 70x5x1 70x3x1 (+1rep)
Skull crushers 90x6x1 (+1 rep)
tricep pushdown 92.5x7x1 (+2.5 lbs +1 rep)
Bench Dips BW+70lbsx7x1 (+1 rep)

Decent day! Increased in EVERY single lift! Weighed 196 at the gym. Got some comments saying I look like IM improving pretty good. I felt HUGE at the gym so pumped. Even before the gym I felt huge, was very nice sense of well being. Good energy. 31 days to go! Oh man i can't wait to see the effects that it has on my by the end of the 2nd bottle!

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Legs
Squats 250
x4x2 (WeightxRepsxSets) (+5lbs)
LegPress 500x7x2
Deadlift 325x6x1 330x1x1
(+5lbs) (+1 rep at 325)

Sstanding calve raise(smith) 415x8x2

Not a bad day, took it easy on sets. Got 6 reps out of the 325 deadlift pretty happy with that. Did 330 for 1 probly could have done it 2 more times but I called it quits just in case, cuz my back was feeling a little strained. Squat form got better this week. Not much else to report.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Day 16:

Lats/Bis
hammer grip Chin ups BWx6-10x2
(WeightxRepsxSets)
LatPulldown 167.5x5x2
v-barPulldown 180x6x1
SeatedCableRows(v-bar)180x6x1
SeatedCableRows(straight bar) 185x6x1 (+1rep)
EZ-bar Curls 110x4x1
DB Curls 50x6x1 (+1rep)
Closegrip Cable curls 135x7x1 (+2.5lbs + 1 rep)

Busy day, got a few busy days coming up this week and next... finding a new job and tests and homework. Lifting went alright today nothing special. Weighed in at 197 I can tell im gaining weight. And it doesn't appear to be fat or water infact i have improved vascularity. I have to go to a review session now for an exam, tomorrow is shoulders and traps.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Nice logs but where's the deadlifts? I'm not seeing any lower back work, why not just drop wide-grip pulldowns altogether cause your already doing chins, then replace them with deadlifts.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Nice logs but where's the deadlifts? I'm not seeing any lower back work, why not just drop wide-grip pulldowns altogether cause your already doing chins, then replace them with deadlifts.
:study:

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
haha yes thank you gogo for that clarification. I am changing my schedule next week, and it just happened that this month I did deadlifts with my squats and leg press. Max OT doesn't always have deadlifts in its schedule so i decided to stick it in with the squats. Also the chins this week I did were close grip hammer grip(imagine a hammer curl) it's more so a pullup i guess, i just called it a chin up. I just follow the schedule the max ot guys give me.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Day 17:

Shoulders/traps
Seated DB press 60x4x1 60x4x1
(WeightxRepsxSets) (-5lbs)
Seated behind head press(smith)
135x6x1
Seated Military press (smith) 140x9x1
Front raises 30x6x1
Rear laterals on pec deck 90x6x1 Upright row 120x5x1 (+5 pounds)
DB shrug 100x6x2
Smith behind back shrugs 235x8x1

Dissapointed in my performance today! DB press felt SO HEAVY! Weight was 195, down 2 lbs YARG! I guess it was bound to happen sometime sooner o later having a bad workout. w/e i'll do much better next week.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the late update. I took today off because this morning I woke up and was very sick, anything i drank or ate came back up within 10 minutes. So didn't wanna push it so took the day off. I eventually was able to eat things. I did however puke up the first cap of ecdy, or might have, so later in the day took an extra one with the other 3. Will get back later with todays training. For now.. it's sleepy time.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Day 22:

Back/Traps

LatPulldown 170x6x2(+2.5lbs +1rep)
v-barPulldown 180x6x2
T-bar rows 100x5x1
Deadlifts 335x4x1 (+10lbs) 365x3x1
DB Shrugs 100x5x2

Good day, felt good on lat pulldowns. Little less powerful on deadlifts but not bad. Feel much better today, so diet was in check. weighed in at 197 again today at gym. Weighted 194 this morning. Weight seems to be slowly increasing. Gonna increase calories slightly.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
DAY 23:

Chest/tris

Flat BB bench press 190x6x1 (+5 lbs +1 rep) 195x4x1(+10lbs -1rep)(WeightxRepsxSets)
Incline DB bench press 70x6x1 (+1rep)
Cable Crossovers 40lbsx7x2
Fly Machine 130lbsx4x1
Skull crushers 90x7x1 (+1 rep)
behind the back tricep pushdown Whole stack + 25lb plate x15x2 (was on maxOT schedule but was wayyy to easy)
tricep pushdown 100x5x1 (+7.5 lbs
-2 reps)

Mixed it up a bit today. Thinking about changing over to HST for a month and a half to see how that works for me. Bench press up 10 lbs!!!
:jaw:
Pretty cool if i do say so myself. Tricep pushdowns up 7.5 lbs!!!
Every exercise up in reps!!!
arlight thats enough of the jaw dropping. Felt really sick after drinking my protein shakes lately, not sure why.
Legs tomorrow.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Shut your mouth when your talking to me! :D :D :p

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Day 24:

Legs
Squats 255x4x3 (WeightxRepsxSets) (+5lbs)
LegPress 500x7x2
Stiff Legged Deadlifts 275x4x1 225x10x1
Walking lunges 40lbsx20ftx1

Pretty good day, increased squats put in some stiff legged deadlifts this time around and some lunges. Did some ab work also. Weight was 197.
Tomorrow is shoulders and biceps.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Day 25:

shoulders/bis
DB Press 65x5x1 (WeightxRepsxSets) (+5lbs)
Shoulder Press Machine 180x5x1
Reverse PecDeck 100x6x1
EZ-bar curl 110x6x1 (+ 2 reps)
Preacher bb curl 90x8x1
Close Grip EZ-bar curl 95x8x1 (+5lbs)
Reverse grip pulldown 190x5x1

Great improvement today! Felt very strong and looked very big! Curls are up and so are DB presses. Finally got 65lb-ers for more than 3-4 reps! Weighed in at 198. Chest is starting to feel much bigger. Also some good, but bad news: from my cissus and powerful cycle i did a few months back i ended up with stretch marks on my right arm, now im getting them on my left arm so obviously there is some growth going on.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
I want to change things up a bit. I was thinking HST or 5x5 routines, but cannot make up my mind. I was thinking 5x5 would be good, but its 3 days a week, which is fine but i like to go to the gym so i'de probly have to do some cardio during off days, which wouldn't hurt as I have some extra chub. Any suggestions are welcome!

If i follow through with 5x5 tomorrow wil be the first day of it, Squat, bench ,BB row, hyper extension, and weighted situps.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Day 28 & 29:

5x5 day 1
Squats (all sets 5 reps) 117, 146, 175, 204, 233
BenchPress 91, 114, 136, 159, 182
BB row 79, 98, 118, 138, 157

Assistance:
2 sets weighted hyperextensions (45, 90)
4 sets weighted situps (25)

decent day, bench felt a little heavy. Not sure how I will like 5x5 but Its worth a shot. weighed in at 198.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Day 30 & 32:

5x5 day 2
Squats 4sets(all sets 5 reps)
BenchPress 4sets
Deadlift 4sets

5x5 day 3

Squats
Bench
BBrows
BBcurl
weighted dips
Skullcrushers

Sorry for the delay, been a busy week! I don't have time to really go into detail about lift #'s , but seeing how this is my first 5x5 week and its not at my true 5 rep max yet then it doesn't really matter. Lifts felt really strong. I was so sore after day 2! My back is still sore, I can't pick up much at work it sucks. Had some serious pain in my left calve also... to the point where i was limping a little. Maybe im not cut out for 5x5??? Will decide in a few more weeks... feels like this could over train me, but we will see. 2nd bottle is almost gone! :( weighed in at the big 200 wednesday, could be more now, will get back to that monday.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
gonna wait til the end of the log :) I donno if my body comp got better, i suffer from bigorexia so who knows, i'll let u guys be the judge.

I took today off, my back was still sore from doing deadlifts... which is really wierd. I have decided to scrap 5x5 because of it, I don't like the idea of training bodyparts more than once a week. I was thinking maybe a little high volume to switch things up, but ill decide later and get back to u with that.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
alright heres the deal, just about done with my anagen. I got food poisoning the other day and didn't get to eat for a whole day and it completely screwed up my diet. I changed my routine from 5x5 to a simple 2 on 1 of 2 on 2 off upper A and B and lower A and B routine. Its somewhat higher volume, i did it the day before i got food poisoning and i was SO sore the next day even in muscles i didn't use. SO im taking the rest of this week off and starting fresh monday. Will put up some after pics soon. Again, Sorry for the lack of updates finals and food poisoning suck.