A review : Designer Supplements Rebound XT

turkish

Awards
  • Established
First of all, I'd like to apologize to the DS crew for being so late with my review. Initially Sledge sent me a bottle of RXT to review in terms of pubertal gyno reduction in an already operated individual. Unfortunately that bottle turned out to be from the bad batch, but Rob was kind enough to replace the bottle. I received the bottle around 6 months ago, but I was unwilling to use it at that time because of a) the abundance of negative reviews about ATD not really curing gyno, b) I didn't want to waste it in a time while my nutrition and training were crappy (last year of college, thesis, family issues etc. oh, and I also had the chance to get a role in a controversial movie which had the biggest budget ever in turkish cinema history - 45 days away from home really hurt my physique).

That said, I decided to review RXT for a different purpose : I used it to reduce estrogen during the last 6 weeks of my 12-week test cycle (my first cycle ever), and see if it could help dry me up. I started with 3 caps/day, and slowly ramped it down to 1 until the start of PCT. I had gained around 8-10lbs of fat during the cycle, so my face was still kinda puffy but I could still notice that it was working because of occasional joint pain and the fact that the bloating stopped increasing. Even though I added Phera-Plex (up to 30mg) in the 5 last weeks of the cycle while waiting for the enanthate to clear, the bloat was still steady. IMO, the fact that the bloat didn't go up despite the addition of a highly androgenic compound shows that ATD did its job (many people reported bad bloat on Phera-Plex alone). I will definitely use ATD again for this purpose and recommend it to those who are thinking about this.

The cycle was great, by the way. Even though my nutrition wasn't the greatest because of school schedule, I gained around 30 lbs, 20 of which was muscle. Now I'm standing at 5'10, ~17%bf, 220lbs.

Again, my apologies to the DS team for this belated review. I just thought "better late than never", and hope you guys understand my situation.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I assumed you had misspelled and were actually testing Reloded.
I was wrong. :hammer:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you were part of the biggest Turkish Anti American movie EVER made? Billy Zane is a little B**CH.

Adams

turkish

Awards
  • Established
Dude, it's only a movie. Nothing more. I don't remember anybody complaining about Hollywood movies in which Americans were the good guys and other nations were the bad ones.

turkish

Awards
  • Established
What a handsome devil.

I don't think much of Zane though.
I hate Zane for 2 reasons :
1) He slapped Kate Winslet in the face,
2) And more importantly, he's banging Kelly Brook.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Have you seen the movie? It doesn't sound like it's so anti-american as it is anti-war. OMG is portrays Americans in a bad light! Wow, what a pity... our perfect aura is now gone and people are going to find out.

Perhaps it's time to start actually worrying about our image a little bit. That's what I've been getting at in a few other threads. Americans think we're indestructable and can do no wrong. Too bad the rest of the world doesn't look quite so highly on everything we do.

Give the guy a break, and next time, go actually SEE the movie before criticizing.

So you were part of the biggest Turkish Anti American movie EVER made? Billy Zane is a little B**CH.

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you seen the movie? It doesn't sound like it's so anti-american as it is anti-war. OMG is portrays Americans in a bad light! Wow, what a pity... our perfect aura is now gone and people are going to find out.

Perhaps it's time to start actually worrying about our image a little bit. That's what I've been getting at in a few other threads. Americans think we're indestructable and can do no wrong. Too bad the rest of the world doesn't look quite so highly on everything we do.

Give the guy a break, and next time, go actually SEE the movie before criticizing.
Oh Im sorry.. did I strike a chord??? My leadership has instructed to stay away from theatres that are playing this movie, for fear or whiplash to us american troops.

Also, US storming a wedding, pumping a little kid full of lead sounds pretty ****ing anti-american to me.

Adams

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, maybe a little bit. It's the whole "everything the US does is god" attitude by some of it's citizens that's has really been eating at me.

After all, it's a movie... and it sounds like it's a movie with some controversial points, so not seeing the film and going on a review on the website doesn't seem fair.

And if it is anti-American, so what? Maybe it has it's merits and sends a message we should learn by.

Oh, and thank you for defending our country. I do not respect Bush nor his administration for much of what they've done, but I hope the troops know that we all wish for their safety and have our support. We're in it now and there's no turning back...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Wait, wait, wait. Enough bi*ching.

Who's Kelly Brook?

That is more important than your pissing and moaning!!!
Post pictures! Now!!

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
woah... i think i hate the guy too now...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Man - she's hot! There are some nudes out there (if anyone wants to post them in the adult forum....)

turkish

Awards
  • Established

Seriously, if I were Kelly, I'd hit me instead of that skinny beeyatch :twisted:

turkish

Awards
  • Established
I've seen that blog before. Here's a quote :
Who knew they were such big fans of fantasy in Turkey, who knew?
He's intelligent enough to realize it's fantasy (made up, imaginary, like 99% of movies). If it's fantasy, just let it go, you shouldn't feel the need to trash it.

Adams, I know that you've been fighting in the ME so I think you could be getting a little sentimental about this. But I definitely understand.

Peatee

Awards
How do you know if you have a bad batch of Rebound?

Peatee

Awards
It has batch # F040702 stamped on the side.

If you have green and white caps in a clear bottle, r your bottle is solid white, then you're fine and dandy.
Hmm, mine says 415686, but is a black bottle.

Peatee

Awards
We have never had any black bottles of Rebound XT. Are you sure we're talking about the same product here?
I'm pretty sure. It says "Anabolic Extreme Rebound XT" post cycle recovery licensed by Designer Supplements. It has the DS with the DNA thing on the back, like in your avatar. I got it from the Anabolic X website..

I can't post an URL so go to anabolicx . com and look at the Rebound XT. That's it..