USP/Scivation cutting stack

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    Is the bloat from the TTA? Mine was from soy sauce
    I am assuming it is but I have been eating a fair amount of teriyaki chicken. Who knows.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html


  2. Yeah I thought mine was from the extra HH - but when I looked on the nutrition info for soysauce it has like 950mg of sodium per Tablespoon!! And I was eating ~14oz of Teriyaki chicken a day for 2 weeks! mmmmm Teryaki chicken
    •   
       


  3. Soy Sauce loosely translated means abdominal killer, in every language, ever...How is your strength holding up on the cut BP?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Soy Sauce loosely translated means abdominal killer, in every language, ever...How is your strength holding up on the cut BP?
    Strength maintained. Most lifts have incresed but I started a TUT program at the onset so it is tough to gauge.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    Strength maintained. Most lifts have incresed but I started a TUT program at the onset so it is tough to gauge.
    Yeah, I feel you on the TUT thing, the only thing you can go by is if you have gained strength within the program.
    •   
       


  6. Yeah, Ive been on TUT for a couple weeks now. I find its good to throw in some heavy lifts for at least a few sets, especially for the larger muscle groups.

  7. Hows that fenotest !!!!!!!!!! Is it working???

  8. Quote Originally Posted by dirtysouthmuscl
    Hows that fenotest !!!!!!!!!! Is it working???
    Well, I can not confirm or deny the efficacy of the Fenotest but my libido has been great and strength is at least maintained if not increased. I have had a naturally low libido for about the last seven years so any increase is worth mention. That is one of the main reasons I run test is to feel like a teenager again in the sack. The wife LOVES it!
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

  9. Day 27
    Weight 168

    AM workout A set followed by a whopping 10 minute walk good for 85 cals. Ankle seemed a bit frail so a light walk seemed for the best.

    Decided to add a little ATD into the mix to see if some of my water retention is estro. related. Can't hurt
    I dumped 75mg down today but will go with 50 from now on.

    Evening cardio Kboxing class 1hr mod intensity followed by 30 min. TM for 3.8 mi. and 580 cals. Obviously the ankle is feeling fine now.

    One more day left of the stack but I will have a little product left in a few bottles so I will run them out with the exception of the LIPIDFX. I've had enough of that stuff for now. Just found out that they moved my belt test up a week so that leaves me 37 days to reach my goal of washboard abs by the test date. Sigh, I am starting to get a bit discouraged as I am working my arse off and not seeing the results I am accustomed to. Granted I normally cut with T3 and an Anabolic/Androgenic compound (or 4 ) so I should not expect the same results but I feel the force pulling me back to the dark side.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

  10. One more day left of the stack but I will have a little product left in a few bottles so I will run them out with the exception of the LIPIDFX. I've had enough of that stuff for now. Just found out that they moved my belt test up a week so that leaves me 37 days to reach my goal of washboard abs by the test date. Sigh, I am starting to get a bit discouraged as I am working my arse off and not seeing the results I am accustomed to. Granted I normally cut with T3 and an Anabolic/Androgenic compound (or 4 ) so I should not expect the same results but I feel the force pulling me back to the dark side
    Hang in there bro!! From the sounds of it you're doing great. I hear you on the slow progress...Ive lost 26 lbs since I started cutting - but its taken like 11 months!!! Of course that wasnt all dedicated effort...cutting natural is definitely a ***** when you have to work and do all the other bull**** that goes along with being an adult.

    Have you tried carb cycling yet?

    BV

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    Hang in there bro!! From the sounds of it you're doing great. I hear you on the slow progress...Ive lost 26 lbs since I started cutting - but its taken like 11 months!!! Of course that wasnt all dedicated effort...cutting natural is definitely a ***** when you have to work and do all the other bull**** that goes along with being an adult.

    Have you tried carb cycling yet?

    BV
    Thanks man.

    I have done some carb cycling in the past but it kills my endurance something fierce and I really need that for my MA training.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

  12. Day 28
    Weight 166

    Off day.

    Last day of the stack but I am going to give a couple of days before measurements and summary. I want to make sure I am not holding water weight.

    Nice cheat meal in the evening, well the "meal" lasted four hours. BBQ ribeye, loads of artisan bread dipped in olive oil/balsamic vinegar and a spinach/veg salad followed up by a few O'Douls amber. Next was the Twix ice cream bar and a small bag of baked Doritos but that didn't satisfy the animal so I had a giant bowl of fiber one with about 3 serving of natty PB mixed in. Also woke up in the middle of the night for milk and cookies. God I love cheat meals! One great thing about cutting is how good something like an ice cream bar can taste when you have not touched one in forever. I think I have an insulin hangover this morning however.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

  13. How often do you refeed while yout cutting? Seems like once or twice a week? I was just curious, because you seem to be getting frustrated with your results and I was just wondering if maybe your refeeds are just a little big and maybe your hindering some of your body fat loss? Just a respectful question, not saying your not working hard or anything because I know you are, I have been following your log for a while, even using it to help with my cut. Look forward to hearing from ya.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Hbs6
    How often do you refeed while yout cutting? Seems like once or twice a week? I was just curious, because you seem to be getting frustrated with your results and I was just wondering if maybe your refeeds are just a little big and maybe your hindering some of your body fat loss? Just a respectful question, not saying your not working hard or anything because I know you are, I have been following your log for a while, even using it to help with my cut. Look forward to hearing from ya.

    That or having cheat meals on off days?

  15. I usually refeed once a week, sometimes every other week. Depends on how I am feeling really. Excessive cardio seems to deplete my glycogen stores and over time I start to feel drained so I stock up on fuel. There is a difference between refeeding and cheat meals. While refeeding, calories (especially carbs) will be significantly increased over a predetermined time frame, usually Friday evening through Sunday for me. Cheat meals will generally be calorie dense and or high fat/sugar but not extended more than a single meal or meal+beers+dessert. (That is non-alchoholic beer of course)

    Something to consider with this stack was the sometimes lower than planned daily caloric intake due to the appetite suppression I was frequently experiencing thus increased need to refeed.

    I apologize for my seeming frustration with my results. I am doing fine and I am sure there are plenty of people out there who would be thrilled to lose about 5lbs in a month while retaining LBM, as am I. This is my first attempt to cut to sub 10% without using hormones, mix that with a bit of overtraining (cardiovascularly) and the added stress of my upcoming belt test and some unwanted bloating hiding some of my hard earned results and I just went a little Clomid for a few.

    Feeling much better BTW. Dropped a couple lbs of water and definition has improved. My mind just like playing tricks on me.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    Day 28
    Weight 166

    Off day.

    Last day of the stack but I am going to give a couple of days before measurements and summary. I want to make sure I am not holding water weight.

    Nice cheat meal in the evening, well the "meal" lasted four hours. BBQ ribeye, loads of artisan bread dipped in olive oil/balsamic vinegar and a spinach/veg salad followed up by a few O'Douls amber. Next was the Twix ice cream bar and a small bag of baked Doritos but that didn't satisfy the animal so I had a giant bowl of fiber one with about 3 serving of natty PB mixed in. Also woke up in the middle of the night for milk and cookies. God I love cheat meals! One great thing about cutting is how good something like an ice cream bar can taste when you have not touched one in forever. I think I have an insulin hangover this morning however.
    Jesus BP, I thought I was badass cheating on a whole pepperoni pizza last week, and I'm on a bulk..You have put me to shame Obi-Wan

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Jesus BP, I thought I was badass cheating on a whole pepperoni pizza last week, and I'm on a bulk..You have put me to shame Obi-Wan
    Haha. My midiclorian levels are through the roof causing extreme junk food cravings.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

  18. yeah, i knew the difference between a refeed and a cheat, but I was just wondering if maybe you ate too much in either case, but it seems that losing 5 lbs and maintaining mass in a month obviosuly shows you have done fine, good work. I will never forget when I took orastan a few months ago, even though it was such a weak hormone it was the first time I had taken anything and it was amazing how the fat just came off, I went from 17%bf to 13% to around 10% in about month. It was incredible. And that was with an all out cheat day once a week. I also lossed no weight, total recomp staying at about 190. Hormones are so powerful, and when you cut natural like I am doing it really is tough to get that bf low and keep it low, but your doing fine. Hope I didnt come off as soundling like i was telling you were eating too much. Keep it up though your doing great, and tell me, how much do you think sesamin has helped? I started taking it a few days ago at 3 caps a day, you like it?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Hbs6
    yeah, i knew the difference between a refeed and a cheat, but I was just wondering if maybe you ate too much in either case, but it seems that losing 5 lbs and maintaining mass in a month obviosuly shows you have done fine, good work. I will never forget when I took orastan a few months ago, even though it was such a weak hormone it was the first time I had taken anything and it was amazing how the fat just came off, I went from 17%bf to 13% to around 10% in about month. It was incredible. And that was with an all out cheat day once a week. I also lossed no weight, total recomp staying at about 190. Hormones are so powerful, and when you cut natural like I am doing it really is tough to get that bf low and keep it low, but your doing fine. Hope I didnt come off as soundling like i was telling you were eating too much. Keep it up though your doing great, and tell me, how much do you think sesamin has helped? I started taking it a few days ago at 3 caps a day, you like it?
    I think the Sesamin and LIPIDFX both helped out quite a bit, especially during refeeds and cheats as I consumed WAAAY more fats during this cycle than normal. I could wolf down things like lasagna, pizza, alfredo sauce, ice cream etc in large quantities without slowing losses. Another big plus is the positive effects they had on blood pressure. Even on a moderately high level of stims and a constantly elevated heartrate my blood pressure actually went down. I am averaging 118 over 70 as of today.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

  20. sweet, how long until you think the sesamin starts working? If working is the right term

  21. Looks good man..lol I'ma catch up to your ass..

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    I think the Sesamin and LIPIDFX both helped out quite a bit, especially during refeeds and cheats as I consumed WAAAY more fats during this cycle than normal. I could wolf down things like lasagna, pizza, alfredo sauce, ice cream etc in large quantities without slowing losses. Another big plus is the positive effects they had on blood pressure. Even on a moderately high level of stims and a constantly elevated heartrate my blood pressure actually went down. I am averaging 118 over 70 as of today.
    I'd agree with you re: Sesathin/Sesamin and TTA products and preventing fat gain. Both times I've run TTA (MP and Lipid FX), I've used it for damage control on months where I knew eating was going to be a challenge - like the Thanksgiving thru New Year's period, and then a run where I was travelling for business 2-4 days a week, every week for quite some time.

    Anyways, in each case, after the water weight came off, I was slightly leaner, on a month where I should have added bodyfat given the exercise, food, and calories I was eating.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid?
    Looks good man..lol I'ma catch up to your ass..


    This isn't a rerun of Shawshank is it?
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by akp2004
    I'd agree with you re: Sesathin/Sesamin and TTA products and preventing fat gain. Both times I've run TTA (MP and Lipid FX), I've used it for damage control on months where I knew eating was going to be a challenge - like the Thanksgiving thru New Year's period, and then a run where I was travelling for business 2-4 days a week, every week for quite some time.

    Anyways, in each case, after the water weight came off, I was slightly leaner, on a month where I should have added bodyfat given the exercise, food, and calories I was eating.
    How bad is the bloat from the lipid? Can it be countered with K supplenmentation? Just wondering, i hate looking bloated, i used to be fat when i was younger so I hate to look bloated, makes me feel fat, lol.

  25. I think it really depends on the person. Potassium and plenty of water seemed to keep bloat at bay untill I introduced a lot of sodium (soy sauce). Calf cramps were the biggie for me as it made cardio difficult.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mulletsoldier's USP/Scivation Clean Bulking Stack
    By Mulletsoldier in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 11:37 AM
  2. USP Cutting Stack Log by Brent
    By Brent in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-02-2006, 02:07 PM
  3. Turbos10's Scivation Cutting Stack Log
    By Turbos10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-15-2006, 06:53 PM
  4. Ctgblue - Scivation cutting Stack log
    By ctgblue in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-09-2006, 02:00 PM
  5. Critique My cutting stack.
    By DreamWeaver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-25-2003, 08:31 AM
Log in
Log in