Methoxy TST/ Mega TRN log!!

anabolicandre

Awards
In the supplement industryas of late these are the two most talked and discuss products. I think more so cause their potent effects and the fact that no one really knows about them. So I will be the gineua pig.

Current:
~22yrs old
185lb +/-
5'8"
(I'll post measurments as soon as I get my tape.)

My goal for the cycle is to get 190 and maintain my 9-10%bf. Im still clean bulking. My diet looks something like this:
7 eggs(5white,2whole)
1.5c oats with sugar free rasberry preserve
1 banana/apple

8oz chicken breast
2c cooked brown rice (or a large baked pot.)

1 scoop whey
1 scoop casein
and 3table spoons natural PB

6oz. turkey breast(deli,low sod.fat free) or 1 can tuna
on Health nut bread w/ pepperjack cheese

(pwo) 50g whey/ 80g dextrose.

1c oats
1 cup cottage cheese
1 light yogurt (all mixed)

So thats abouttt (more or less)
3300kcals
275g pro
400g cho
50gs fat

I will be supplementing with a mulit, protein, no flush niacin, digestive enzymes, multi-oil formula, milk thistle, and vitC.

I will be taking 6mg Methoxy TST
4mg Mega TRN

I have Nolvadex in case either compound causes any flares.

I will start monday. I will try and update this a few times a week. I think 5 keepable pounds is more than reasonable given what the "said potency" of these two products are.

Attachments

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscrababba-dabba-dooed (haha I stole that from BpMartyr..hope he doesn't see this)...

anabolicandre

Awards
My workouts will look like this for the next month just made em up..

Mon.: Chest+abs
DB Flat Bench Press 5* - 16,8,6,4,6
Incline DB Press 4 - 10,6,6,8
DB Flye 4 - 8,6,6,8
Hanging Knee Raise 3 - 20,20,20
Reverse crunches 3 - 20,20,20

Tues.: Back+ Calves
Front Pulldown 4 - 10,8,8,10
Tbar Row 5* - 12,6,6,8,10
One-arm DB Row 3 - 6,6,8
Reverse-Grip Bentover Row 2 - 12,12
Standing Calf Raise 4 - 12,10,10,10
Seated Calf Raise 4 - 12,10,10,10

Wed.: Arms
Standing BB curl 5* - 12,10,10,6,8
Seated Alt. DB curl 3 - 8,8,10
Hammer Curl 3 - 8,8,10
Lying Tricep Ext 5* - 12,10,6,6,8
Weighted Dips 3 - 10,8,8
Pressdowns 3 - 8,8,10

Thursday: OFF!!

Friday: Legs + abs
Leg Press 5* - 10,8,6,6,10
Hack Squat 4 - 10,8,8,10
DB Lunge 4 - 15,15,15,15
Leg Ext. 4 - 12,8,8,10
Lying Leg Curl 4 - 10,6,6,8
Stiff legged Deads 4* - 10,8,8,10
Machine Cruches 3 - 20,20,20
Roman Chair 3 - 20,20,20

Sat.: Shoulders, Traps, Calves
Overhead DB Press 4* - 10,8,6,8
DB lateral raise 3 - 10,8,8
DB front raise 3 - 10,8,8
Bent-over Lateral raise 3 - 10,8,8
DB shrugs 4 - 10,6,6,8
Stand Calf raise 4 - 12,10,10,10
Seated calf raise 4 - 12,10,10,10

Sun.: OFF!! maybe some cardio if im bored, But I doubt it

* Indicate warm-up set, light wieght not working set
I'll post Numbers of the main lifts just to track my stregnth!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
20 sets for back? 25 sets for legs? 13 sets for shoulders? Holy **** man, I know you'll be 'on' but IMO you should seriously consider taking some of those sets away...Plus IMO you definitely don't need to do 16 sets of calves split up over two days..If you are going to hit them twice a week, do like three sets each day..You are overkilling it man..Besides that good luck on your log..

anabolicandre

Awards
20 sets for back? 25 sets for legs? 13 sets for shoulders? Holy **** man, I know you'll be 'on' but IMO you should seriously consider taking some of those sets away...Plus IMO you definitely don't need to do 16 sets of calves split up over two days..If you are going to hit them twice a week, do like three sets each day..You are overkilling it man..Besides that good luck on your log..

Ok I went a bit over-board Ill change it up.
My legs and my calves respond pretty well, so I;m not sweating it.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Just an FYI, I'll be doing this exact same cycle, probably starting Monday as well...

thedon3534

Awards
I dont see anything wrong with his workout plan. It's not like he is doing all big compound movements. I think he should be fine unless he starts to feel a little bit over worked. Just my two cents...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont see anything wrong with his workout plan. It's not like he is doing all big compound movements. I think he should be fine unless he starts to feel a little bit over worked. Just my two cents...
You're right 20 and 25 sets respectively is actually pretty low volume.....:blink:

D-termine

D-termine

Awards
Dude you have no clue what youre talking about, back should have more sets than any other body part considering its size and complexity. Shoulders, well you do 3 diff exercises with 1 warm up and 3 working and you're at 12 sets right there, which is nothing. Legs, thats fine as well, and his calves could easily handle 3X a week.

THATS natural. Add the fact that he's on cycle and this is minimal imho. Please dont f with a guy who seems to have a pretty good idea how to train

EDIT: After looking over his split, I would add more exercises to almost everything, but esp. Chest

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude you have no clue what youre talking about, back should have more sets than any other body part considering its size and complexity. Shoulders, well you do 3 diff exercises with 1 warm up and 3 working and you're at 12 sets right there, which is nothing. Legs, thats fine as well, and his calves could easily handle 3X a week.

THATS natural. Add the fact that he's on cycle and this is minimal imho. Please dont f with a guy who seems to have a pretty good idea how to train

EDIT: After looking over his split, I would add more exercises to almost everything, but esp. Chest
I'm not going to dignify your ignorance past this response so don't respond, as I don't want to cloud Andre's log any further..Anyways, to the point, you are ridiculous. If you think 20 sets on back is MINIMAL you should SEVERELY alter your whole concept of weightlifting. Hijack over, continue..

GorillaJoe

Awards
Aright, enough with the useless e-fighting.. I'm anxious to see how this cycle goes... Now that M-TST is out, I'm looking into this cycle. Possibly for my next.. Good Luck bro!
*subscribed*

anabolicandre

Awards
Thanks, I wrote up that routine as I have stuck to the one I had for the past 6 weeks.

Its NEVER set in stone I usually adjust it to how I feel, whether or not i can finish the sets with the right weight and proper form ultimatly determines what it will look like.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Subscribed. Lookin great man. I just want to add a quick tidbit about training while "on". The ability for your skeletal muscle tissue to recover will be enhanced yes but your CNS will not. Seeing that you are bulking very lean your kcals will be very close to maintenance as opposed to a large surplus in a typical bulk where some fat gain is commonplace so you will have a lower margin of error. That being said, a lower volume routine may very well give you the right stimulation to obtain significant hypertrophy without over training your CNS causing burnout and stalling gains. "Stimulate, not annihilate." IMO :)

anabolicandre

Awards
Yea the kcals listed are typical workout days. Rest days the break down is something like :
3600kcals
300g pro
500g cho
70gs fat

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Yea the kcals listed are typical workout days. Rest days the break down is something like :
3600kcals
300g pro
500g cho
70gs fat
And by 500g of cho, Im assuming chocolate :icon_lol:

Looking forward to your log, everything looks good to me. Your training volume will depend on your individual needs. Some people respond to volume better than others. Head some of the veterans advice, but ultimately it is your log and you need to train according to your body. Best of luck, I'll be watchin.

Sky

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed bro- I just got my shipment in i'll be checking in often- best of luck!

anabolicandre

Awards
Ok so I started yesterday, but I didnt work out yesterday.

My workout today was nuts. I was stoked to be on something and hit chest real hard.

I think I will log my sets just to track my stregnth gains.

Chest
Bench Press 5 sets
12-reps 90lbs
8-180lbs
6-230lbs
4-250lbs
8-200lbs

Incline BB press 4 sets
10-reps 105lbs
6-170lbs
6-160lbs
8-160lbs

DB Flye 4 sets
8reps- 20's
6- 30's
6- 35's
8- 30's

This is the first time I used barbells and did DB flyes so it'll be cool to track my stregnth gains.

Im taking 6mgs(3caps)m-tst
4mgs(2caps)m-trn

The one thing I did notice is maybe it was my stomach Like food I ate but I did notice wicked cramps It seems to upset my stomeach but I cant tell for sure what it is Ill keep you guys updated though.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That could just be an upset stomach from your increased amount of protein..At the start of any bulk for me when my protein amounts go through the roof my stomach starts to cramp bad...

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
My workouts will look like this for the next month just made em up..

Mon.: Chest+abs
DB Flat Bench Press 5* - 16,8,6,4,6
Incline DB Press 4 - 10,6,6,8
DB Flye 4 - 8,6,6,8
Hanging Knee Raise 3 - 20,20,20
Reverse crunches 3 - 20,20,20

Tues.: Back+ Calves
Front Pulldown 4 - 10,8,8,10
Tbar Row 5* - 12,6,6,8,10
One-arm DB Row 3 - 6,6,8
Reverse-Grip Bentover Row 2 - 12,12
Standing Calf Raise 4 - 12,10,10,10
Seated Calf Raise 4 - 12,10,10,10

Wed.: Arms
Standing BB curl 5* - 12,10,10,6,8
Seated Alt. DB curl 3 - 8,8,10
Hammer Curl 3 - 8,8,10
Lying Tricep Ext 5* - 12,10,6,6,8
Weighted Dips 3 - 10,8,8
Pressdowns 3 - 8,8,10

Thursday: OFF!!

Friday: Legs + abs
Leg Press 5* - 10,8,6,6,10
Hack Squat 4 - 10,8,8,10
DB Lunge 4 - 15,15,15,15
Leg Ext. 4 - 12,8,8,10
Lying Leg Curl 4 - 10,6,6,8
Stiff legged Deads 4* - 10,8,8,10
Machine Cruches 3 - 20,20,20
Roman Chair 3 - 20,20,20

Sat.: Shoulders, Traps, Calves
Overhead DB Press 4* - 10,8,6,8
DB lateral raise 3 - 10,8,8
DB front raise 3 - 10,8,8
Bent-over Lateral raise 3 - 10,8,8
DB shrugs 4 - 10,6,6,8
Stand Calf raise 4 - 12,10,10,10
Seated calf raise 4 - 12,10,10,10

Sun.: OFF!! maybe some cardio if im bored, But I doubt it

* Indicate warm-up set, light wieght not working set
I'll post Numbers of the main lifts just to track my stregnth!
You know, looking closer at this, I do not believe you are using too much volume if your body can handle it.

Last nights back and Hammy workout for me was:
Deadlift: 230*6, 320*6, 370*2, 320*8
DB Rows: 85*6, 105*6, 110*6, 110*6
Close Grip Pulldown: 150*6, 160*6, 160*6, 160*6
Leg Curl: 110*6, 130*6, 150*6, 150*6
Close Grip Rows: 140*6, 150*6, 160*8
Wide Grip Pull Up: Body Weight*10,15,12

This is typical for me and I do not overtrain. Usually I switch my routines very drastically: HST, Max-OT, Push Pull Legs, and circuit training routines. However, when training my latest program I need the volume and my body responds well to it.
Monday - Back, Hammy's
Tuesday - Chest
Wednesday - Legs
Thursday - Traps, Bi's
Friday - Shoulders, Tri's

I think your routine may just fit the bill, if your body can handle it.

anabolicandre

Awards
Sky9 --- Yea I did chest yesterday and I loved switching from DB's to BB's cause I havent in a while... The workout I designed was more or less to bring up my weaker points, and if I feel its to taxing on CNS then ill clean it up a bit... but thanks for your imput.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic, I personally like the workout plan. Overtraining is something, IMO, that is person specific. Some people migh respond one way, another might respond another way...

I really can't wait to see what your gains look like, i.e., how dry or wet and how much lean mass you end up putting on during and keeping through the pct.

and dude, i love working out abs and calves, sometimes i hit them every day for a few weeks straight!!!

Best of luck!

anabolicandre

Awards
Day 3:

Today was BACK and CALVES:

Front Pulldowns
10 reps- 40lbs
8- 50lbs
8- 70lbs
10- 60lbs

T-bar Rows
6 reps- 125lbs
6- 150lbs
8- 125lbs

1-arm DB rows
6 reps- 75lbs
6- 80lbs
8- 70lbs

Reverse Grip Bent over rows
12 reps- 150lbs
12- 175lbs

Seated Cable Rows-
6 reps- 150
6- 180
8- 150

Stand calve raises-
12 reps- 210lbs
12- 250lbs
12- 300lbs

Seated Calve raises-
12reps- 90lbs
12- 135lbs
12- 170lbs

My workout was so intense. My number dont seem that high, but its cool cause im honest and really do try and get the strictest form with the heviest weight possible. Maybe its cause my diet has been so good, it fueled my workout and gave me the energy to hit it hard. My chest is sore as **** from yesterday which is good. Its only the 3rd day so I cant really tell the efects of this stuff yet. I will try and Update this everyday.

anabolicandre

Awards
4/5/06

Arms

Standing BB Curl(olympic bar)
10reps -65lbs
6 -85lbs
6 -105lbs
8 -85lbs

Seated alt. DB Curl
10reps -30lbs
8 -35lbs
10 -35lbs

Hammer Curls
10reps -40lbs
8 -45lbs
10 -40lbs

Lying Tricep ext.(v-bar)
10reps -85lbs
6 -105lbs
6 -95lbs
8 -85lbs

Machine Dips
10reps -90lbs
8 -160lbs
8 -180lbs

Pressdowns
10reps -90lbs
8 -110lbs
8 -130lbs

Ok maybe by now (6am of day 5), I might be starting to feel the effects. The past two nights, I have had a hard time getting a full nights sleep like after 4-5hours, I just toss and turn for the next 3 or so hours. Last night (well I just woke up) and I def. had some wicked night sweats. I have never been on TREN, but it was everything from my feet to my back.

On a side note my diet has been really good, my training WAY INTENSE(I think finally being on something has got me focused), and I'm really excercising the strictest for with the heaviest weight possible.

anabolicandre

Awards
4/6/06(day 5)

Much needed OFF DAY!

It might be the introduction of new compounds to my body, but man I'm sore as ****.

****Also the GI cramping, gone!!

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
Keep it going bro- Are you taking any sleep aids? Melatonin, valerian or anything? That would probably help.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sub!
-Looking forward to your progress!

anabolicandre

Awards
Keep it going bro- Are you taking any sleep aids? Melatonin, valerian or anything? That would probably help.
hahah yea hows 50mg benadryl

has me staring at the screen like this:blink:

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
hahah yea hows 50mg benadryl

has me staring at the screen like this:blink:
Yeah I'd def say that's a sleep aid. You're still having trouble sleeping with that? I don't know what else to tell ya except Good luck - we all know the more sleep you can get the more you'll recover.

anabolicandre

Awards
I took thursday and Friday off. Time to hit the gym I think by day 7 I should really notice something as far as stregnth.

LEGS!!!!!

woo wooo

anabolicandre

Awards
Oh and I know everyone wants to know what happens to your sex drive.... right......

LETS JUST SAY Im ready to bang anything that walks... :D

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
This should be interesting; so no feeling of water bloat so far?

thetimbomb

Awards
Wow man good luck with the log keep us posted for sure.
i cant wait to try my m-tst

KD1

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed. Lookin great man. I just want to add a quick tidbit about training while "on". The ability for your skeletal muscle tissue to recover will be enhanced yes but your CNS will not.
I personally think thats why a lot of people get fatigue mid way into a cycle. They are pushing the volume and intensity up, their muscles are growing like crazy, but their body is so busy trying to keep up its running out of gas.

bigboy64us

Awards
im going to be doing the same stack but along with finagenx,should be a good stack ,wat do yall think

gbody

Awards
I'm on trn,sd, and fini..**** should be great. I'm on a new kinda way to do it I take weekends off no ph's..i read it should be less stress on liver and i can stay on longer..I take product x while on cycle wow i feel great right now lol..oh well good luck to all you guys.. have any of you guys thought like damn ph's are 20 bux and all tihs other **** ois like 60 promising ph like gains lol..

Jared

Awards
I'm on trn,sd, and fini..**** should be great. I'm on a new kinda way to do it I take weekends off no ph's..i read it should be less stress on liver and i can stay on longer..I take product x while on cycle wow i feel great right now lol..oh well good luck to all you guys.. have any of you guys thought like damn ph's are 20 bux and all tihs other **** ois like 60 promising ph like gains lol..
Ummmm...are you saying you do NOT take the chemicals during the weekends? If that's the case, I would highly recommend you stop it.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I'm on trn,sd, and fini..**** should be great. I'm on a new kinda way to do it I take weekends off no ph's..i read it should be less stress on liver and i can stay on longer..
if you have a link to that, i'd love to read it. I have never heard of anything like this...:blink:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you have a link to that, i'd love to read it. I have never heard of anything like this...:blink:
I remember reading this suggestion in an old thread, it was pertaining to M1T..However, I think the original suggestion was about honest to goodness AAS...Can't find it right now though...

anabolicandre

Awards
Yea Im going to go ahead and agree with these guys, the idea when introducing exogenous hormones into your body is to maintain stable blood serum levels. you throw em out of wack, and side effects will be more pronounced.

anywayyyyyyys....
Im just going to post the major lifts here just to track stregnth gains. last week I wound up taking thursday and fri off. then hit legs on saturday. so legs:

LEGS 4/8/06

leg press
445 for 6reps (max set)

Hack squat
225 for 8 reps (past parallel) (max set)

Leg extension
150 for 8 reps (full ext. with emphasis on negatives) (max set)

DB LUNGE
45lb DB's for 15 reps (15 each side)

Romanian Deadlift
325 for 8 reps (max set)

*The pumps I had in my quads and hams we're actually painfull. Even my claves felt pumped. So i skipped out on the lying leg curls.

***Note its monday as I write this I worked out late Sat. afternoon and my quads are still a bit sore.

anabolicandre

Awards
Monday 4/10/06

Shoulders and Calves

Overhead DB press
55lb DB's for 6 reps (max set)

DB laterl raise
30lbs for 8 reps (max set)

DB front raise
40lbs for 8 reps (max set)

Bent-over lateral raise
25lbs for 8 reps (max set)

Upright row
80lb (on a BB) for 12 reps

Db shrugs
100lbs Db's for 10 reps (max set)

Standing Calf raise
190lbs for 12 reps (max set)

Seated calf raise
300lbs for 12 reps (max set)

Had a really good workout, felt strong on a lot of the lifts. water retention seems to be subsiding. weight is up 4lbs to 186 from 182 at start of the cycle.

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
Andre-

Could you talk a little bit about how you're feeling other than painfull pumps- lethargy, libido, etc. Great log so far keep it up.

anabolicandre

Awards
Lethargy isnt really an issue, Libido is nice an high - meaning im hornier than usual.

Pumps arent painfull until i get into the gym.

My appetite seems to be ok.

I did bloat initially, but the seemed to subside.