Experience with the Venom Tri-Lean + Thryogen X stack

sinistaswoll

Awards
I posted this earlier at bb.com and then realized that I haven't posted here in a while.

My experience with the Venom tri-lean + thryogen X
Dosages used was as follows:
Venom Hyperdrive 3.0-1 cap in the morning
Special Tactics- 2 with lunch, 2 with dinner
Thryogen X - 1 with lunch, 1 with dinner
Lean Dreams - 2 before bed
other supps through out the day: R-ala 200-400mg, multi, Fish oil 8g, Vit-C 1000mg, Z-force(zma), Gaba 5g, and OATS(yep I said oats, not a supplement, but a necessity)
Clean diet(except for parts of week 3)
Gym work: Weights 3 days a week, cardio 6 days a week.

Started on 2/27/06 and my weight was 218.4(didn't check fat percentages). First off hyperdrive is really strong, I likes! 1 cap a day kept me hyped all day, but during the first week also kept me up most of the night even with the lean dreams added. Originally I was only going to do cardio 3 days week, but the venom had me felling like I could do more, so I did cardio 6 days a week(twice on days I didn't lift weights) Coming from someone who hates his cardio, that's impressive. Also, the first few days I noticed a huge appetite suppression, which subdued slightly after the first week; however, it didn't disappear entirely and I did seem to have more control over my cravings. The Lean Dreams did not help me fall asleep any quicker, but I did wake up less in the middle of the night than I usually do. Usually only woke up once to use the restroom, and from there I took the Gaba and ZMA.

Had a good first week as I started off week 2 at 213.8. The energy remained from the first week minus the side effect of keeping me up half the night. And I was starting to tone up to the point where friends would comment.

But then, at the beginning of week 3, I got ill. In retrospect, I think I severely over did the cardio, which led to the sickness which kept me out of the gym all week. I dropped the Hyperdrive during this week but continued with the special tactics, dreams, and thryogen X. Also my diet suffered horribly this week(a lot of junk food). I cleaned it up towards the end of the week.

Was a little scared to weigh myself upon my return in week 4. I was pleasantly surprised to find out I hadn't gained, but rather lost and was down to 212.2 This week I started back on the Hyperdrive 3.0, and cut back on the cardio.

Finished the Special Tactics, Lean Dreams and Thryogen-X yesterday(3/28/06) and time for the big weigh in ..... 206 even!!!

Final Thoughts:
After losing 12.8 pounds I can definitely say I'm going to repurchase. In fact since the Hyperdrive 3.0 is 90 caps a bottle and I took one a day, I have enough to last of that. What a suprise in this age of supplements to see a $33 dollar bottle of anything, much less one that works, not just last through a month, but upwards to 3 months. It says to cycle the Thryogen-X off, so I'm dropping that, but upping the hyperdrive to 2 caps a day. Currently waiting for my order of Special Tactics and Lean Dreams from bodybuilding.com to arrive this week. It was good to know that during week 3 w/o the hyperdrive and even with a horrible diet, and no gym work the rest of the stack provides some results other than emptying my wallet.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hhhmm, that sounds better then what I could report. Just wondering did you ever feel irritable or just "edgy" as I would best describe it. I'm begging to think that this is something that wouldn't really be neccessary while on a cycle,and in fact it would probably be an overkill. Plus the fairly quick change in my diet ie. LOTS of cals and pretty large amounts of carbs to much less carbs and less cals is what made me feel so grumpy/crappy. Nice to see you liked it bro, I'll be giving it a shot after my pct. Hoping that the Warfare will come out just in time that I'll have 2-3 weeks of pct under my belt, then I'll run that for a month or so,then retry the VEnom stack. BTW, NO kidding on how long a bottle of venom lasts!

sinistaswoll

Awards
Hhhmm, that sounds better then what I could report. Just wondering did you ever feel irritable or just "edgy" as I would best describe it.

No to the contrary, I would say it seemed to improve my mood.