Lando33's Scivation/USP Labs Tester Cutting Log

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
I would like to start this Log off by properly thanking the peeps at Scivation/Primaforce for selecting me to do this log. It is a great service that you guys do by selection board members to review your suppliments.

I hope to be updating this log daily. Today will be my first day and am already one dose into it. This should be an interesting log for me, I have never really taken any non-stimulatory fat loss products so I am interested in seeing their results.

I am a little over 2 weeks post-contest (check the signature for links to pictures and video). I came into the show weighing 162 and I am now sitting at around 180. I would like to lean out about 5-7 lbs and sit around there the next couple of months, so i am basically cutting to maintain for the summer or in case I would like to do another show in the near future. The better shape I maintain, the less time it would take for me to get ready for another show.

I will post accurate bodyfat percentages (via Fat Track Gold) and some pictures as well.

Below is some current info. Any suggestions or feeback would be appreciated. Thanks again to the folks at USP Labs and Scivation/Primaforce for this opportunity.

Sex: Male

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 180

Bodytype: Good Mix between Endo and Mesomorph (Gain weight, both muscle and fat, easily)

Training experience: This October will mark my 6th year seriously training.

Training Schedule/Protocol: Hard and heavy. Moderate Reps with throwing in a HEAVY week everything 3rd week.

Monday - Quads, Hams, Calves, Abs
Tuesday - Chest, Biceps, Forearms
Wednesday - Back, Calves
Thursday - Cardio, Abs
Friday - Shoulders, Traps, Triceps
Saturday - Light Quads, Abs, Forearms
Sunday - Off

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: The type of cardio that works best for me is 20-25 minute high intensity cardio. I do 1 minute sprints, followed by 2 minutes of fast walking to recover enough to spring again. A typical 20 minute cardio session ends up like this:

4 minute warm-up (slow to fast walk)
1 minute sprint
2 minute recovery
1 minute sprint
2 minute recovery
1 minute sprint
2 minute recovery
1 minute sprint
2 minute recovery
4 minute cool-down (fast walk)

Monday - Postworkout
Tuesday - Postworkout
Wednesday - Postworkout
Thursday - Off
Friday - Postworkout
Saturday - Postworkout
Sunday - Off

Current supplements: Scivation Stack - Sesamin, Lipid FX, and Fenotest, USP Labs Stack - Camphibolic, c2, and Powerfull, 100% Whey Protein Powder, Primaforce Substance WPI, Universal Animal Pak, BCAA, Glutamine,

Current Diet: I keep a very strict diet. I will be keeping an excel log that is updated daily. I will post this log with each time I update this log. Here is a sample daily meal plan:

Number and Time Food and Amount
Meal 1 8 egg Whites
7:45 a.m. 1/2 cup of Oatmeal w/water
1 tbsp of Flax Seed Oil

Meal 2 5 oz Chicken Breast
1/2 cup of Sweet Potato
10:00 a.m. 1 cup of Broccoli

Meal 3 5 oz of Chicken Breast
1/2 cup of Sweet Potato
1:00 p.m. 1 cup of Broccoli

Meal 4 1 scoop of Substance
3:30 p.m. 1/2 cup of Sweet Potato

Meal 5 1 1/2 Scoops of Substance WPI
5:30 p.m. 3 tsp of Dextrose

Meal 6 4 oz of Chicken Breast
1 cup of Broccoli
8:00 p.m.

Meal 7 1/2 cup of Cottege Cheese
10:00 p.m. 1/4 cup of Almonds

Short Term Goal: After having done my contest about 2 weeks ago, I have put on a nice amount of post contest weight. I would like to stay lean and eat clean for the summer. I am no longer cutting again for a contest, just really cutting to stay lean for the summer. I may decide to do another show this season but the desire just isn't there right now.

Long Term Goal: To maintain a heathly lifestyle where I can balance Bodybuilding and a successful career. Currently, I work a 9-5 desk job with my own office. It is very conducive to being able to live the bodybuilding lifestyle. I keep jugs of protein powder underneath my desk. I have easy access to a kitchen and a microwave to prep my meals.
Right now, competing in shows is a hobby. It is incredibly rewarding and very well worth it. The sacrifices that are made are done without hesisation but there is a huge investment made every time I compete. Bodybuilding doesn't pay the bills, in fact it actually creates more. Living the lifestyle is a HUGE financial burdeon. But it is one that I choose and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Prescription/Recreational drugs: No perscription drugs, ocassional beer.

Supplement history: Many protein powders, Many MRP's, Many Protein Bars, Amino Acids, Liver Pills, Many Creatines, CEE, NO2 Products, Many Fat Burners, Glutamine, Flax Seed Oil...I'm sure I am forgetting something.

Supplement Timing: I will be taking the following supplements at the given times during the day. The scivation/USP Labs stack amounts and timing was given to me by Derek and I am going to follow it to a T:

20 Min Before Breakfast
2 Powerful - Blue
2 Camphibolic - Orange
1 Sesamin
2 Fenotest Caps
2 Lipid FX

With Breakfast
200 mcg of chromium picolinate
100-200 mg of ALA
500-1000g of Vitamin C
400 IU of Vitamin E

20 Min Before Lunch
2 Lipid FX
1 Sesamin
2 Camphibolic - Orange

20 Minutes Pre-Workout
2 Powerful - Blue
2 Fenotest Caps
3 C2 - Red

With In Workout Shake
2 tsp of glutamine
2 tsp of BCAA

20 Minutes Before Dinner
2 Powerful - Blue
2 Fenotest Caps
2 Camphibolic - Orange
1 Sesamin

With Dinner
500-1000g of Vitamin C
400 IU of Vitamin E

Before Bed
50-100 mg of 5-HTP

mymilkexpired

Awards
Log format looks great. I'll be in to watch. Thanks

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
Monday, 3/27/06

Intro: First day on new stack. My energy is up today, for no other reason except that I am starting a new stack today. Made sure to pack all my suppliments and take them to work with me so I can get the timing right today.

Workout: Legs - Nothing like Legs on a Monday

Quads -
Leg Extentions - 1 Set Warm-up, 3 x 10-12
Barbell Squats - 3 x 8-15
Leg Press - 3 x 8-15

Hams -
Lying Leg Curl w/2 second hold at top - 3 x 10-15
Standing Hamstring Curl - 3 x 10-12

Calves -
Seated Calf Raise - 4 x 15-20
supersetted with
Standing Calf Raise on Angled Squat Machine - 4 x 8-10

Workout Notes: Great workout. Went hard and heavy. Kness felt good and reps were nice and deep. I am gaining a lot of strength back since the contest 2 weeks ago.

General Notes:

Mood: Pretty Good

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
Tuesday, 3/27/06

Intro: Nutrition is in line. Did cardio post workout yesterday and I plan to hit the treadmil today for 20 minutes as well.

Workout: Chest

Chest -
Incline Bench Press - 3 x 6-8
Flat Bench Press - 3 x 6-8
Incline Flyes - 2 x 12-15
Flat Bench Flyes - 2 x 12-15
Weighted Dips - 2 x 12-15

Workout Notes: Good heavy chest workout, nice and sore the following morning and it's only getting worse as the day marches on.

General Notes: Skin a little oly already this morning. I was expecting it to be. I have very sensitive skin and as soon as there is an increase my test levels, it shows on my face. Small pimples in the "t-zone" on my face. Could be anything but I would bet it's the new stack. Will keep a close eye. No ance anywhere else. I really wouldn't call it acne, maybe just small increase in pimples. No acne anywhere else on the body except face.

Mood: Pretty Good

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
I am pretty impressed so far with the c2. It's not really as harsh as many of the other fat burners I have tried. I don't crash off of it and I don't get the same rush when i first take it. It's a more smooth, controlled release of energy.

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
Wednesday, 3/28/06

Intro: Off Day

Workout: none

Workout Notes:
General Notes: Skin contiunes to stay a little oily. Rest day was welcomed considering I was feeling a little run down, but more to do with the lack of sleep last night than anything else.

Mood: Same ol, same old

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
Thursday 3/30/06

Intro: Meal Plan was straight today.

Meal 1 8 egg Whites
7:45 a.m. 1/2 cup of Oatmeal w/water
1 tbsp of Flax Seed Oil

Meal 2 5 oz Chicken Breast

10:00 a.m. 1 cup of Broccoli

Meal 3 5 oz of Chicken Breast
1/2 cup of Sweet Potato
1:00 p.m. 1 cup of Broccoli

Meal 4 1 scoop of Substance
3:30 p.m.

Meal 5 1 1/2 Scoops of Substance WPI
5:30 p.m. 3 tsp of Dextrose

Meal 6 4 oz of Chicken Breast
1 cup of Broccoli
8:00 p.m.

Meal 7 1/2 cup of Cottege Cheese
10:00 p.m. 1/4 cup of Almonds

Workout: Back and Forearms

Back -
Weighted Pull-ups - warm up - 1 x 12
3 x 10-12
Wide Grip Barbell Rows - 3 x 10-12
Hammer Strengh Seated Rows - 3 x 10-12
Deadlifts - 3 x 6-12
superset with
Dumbell Pull Overs - 3 x 10-15

Forearms -
Reverse Curls on Preacher Bench - 3 x 12-15
Behind The Back Reverse Curls - 3 x 12-15

Workout Notes: Great back workout. Felt really strong on dealifts. I usually prefer doing them at the begining of the workout but i opted to him em at the end of the back day.

General Notes: Post workout cardio today. Not feeling any real effect or side effects from the stack. Other than the semi-oily skin. Except........I am noticing a slight increase in my libido. The girlfriend and I are reaping the benefit of this for sure!

Mood: Normal, good energy.