USP Labs / Scivation Secret Lean Bulk Log

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
Like sublimejeh, I'll also be keeping a lean bulk log while using a combo of usplabs and scivation products to test the synergistic effects of these products. Every tester seems to have gotten a slightly different mix of products so it should be interesting to compare the results of the the two logs.

Current Stats
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 187
waist: 33 1/2
body fat ~12-13%
chest: 44 1/4
thigh: 23 3/4

Diet: Im currently finishing up with Bobo's deluxe muscle building program, so I hope these additions to the program will help me to lean out my gains at the end of the program and possibley have a slight recomp effect. My diet will be approximately 4000 cal/day at a 40/40/20 split. Getting into any further details wouldn't be fair to Bobo so I'll leave it at that.

Lifting: I'll be using a Tut routine with the following split.
sunday: chest
monday: back
tuesday: off
wednesday: tris
thursday: legs
friday: bis and shoulders
saturday: off

If I get an ok from usp I'll let you guys know what the stack will consist of. Otherwise I'll guess you'll just have to wait and see at the end of the log.

I'll have pictures up hopefully tomorrow and this weekend at the latest.

Comments, questions and suggestions welcome.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
did he say not to say the stack? i could have sworn he said there was no secret wehn i asked him in my email :/. uh oh i hope i didnt f*ck up !

Like sublimejeh, I'll also be keeping a lean bulk log while using a combo of usplabs and scivation products to test the synergistic effects of these products. Every tester seems to have gotten a slightly different mix of products so it should be interesting to compare the results of the the two logs.

Current Stats
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 187
waist: 33 1/2
body fat ~12-13%
chest: 44 1/4
thigh: 23 3/4

Diet: Im currently finishing up with Bobo's deluxe muscle building program, so I hope these additions to the program will help me to lean out my gains at the end of the program and possibley have a slight recomp effect. My diet will be approximately 4000 cal/day at a 40/40/20 split. Getting into any further details wouldn't be fair to Bobo so I'll leave it at that.

Lifting: I'll be using a Tut routine with the following split.
sunday: chest
monday: back
tuesday: off
wednesday: tris
thursday: legs
friday: bis and shoulders
saturday: off

If I get an ok from usp I'll let you guys know what the stack will consist of. Otherwise I'll guess you'll just have to wait and see at the end of the log.

I'll have pictures up hopefully tomorrow and this weekend at the latest.

Comments, questions and suggestions welcome.
Guys stack can be revealed...

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
phew... I felt real bad for a few mins USP i thot i messed it up for ya! well, glad i started it right haha

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Subscribed

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
the stack will include
USP camphibolic
USP c2
Scivation Lipid FX
Scivation Sesamin

The dosing protocol will be as follows:

pre workout meal

3 pills c2 15 minutes before workout

Workout

post workout meal

meal #3 with 2 camph, 1 sesamin and 1 Lipid FX(1/2 dose)

meal #4 with 1 sesamin

meal#5 with 1 sesamin and 1 Lipid FX (1/2 dose)

pre-bed meal with 2 camph

Dosing rationale:
I will take the C2 pre workout since it has caffeine unlike the camph, therefore I believe it will have more of a stim effect.

The camph being the "night time thermobolic makes logical sense to dose before bed

As for the dosing of the camph midday, I had the option of either camph or C2 at this time. I'll start with the camph and then probably switch to c2 midday halfway through to see if i notice any difference

The sesamin is following the regular dosing protocol

The lipd fx i decided to take 2 half dosages instead of two full dosages since i am lean bulking and not cutting. With the main ingredient being TTA, like Designer's Melting Point I decided to take Robboe's advice for TTA while bulking. In the Melting point faq, robboe suggests a half dose for lean bulking so I will start with the half dosage of lipid fx and see how it works out.

Last edited:
sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
the half dosage for lipidfx is 1capX2 isnt it? the recommended dosage labeled on the bottle says 2 caps 2 times per day

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
good save... i read the serving size at 4 and thought it was supposed to be 4 and 4... but youre right. Dosing will be 1 lipid fx with meal 3 and 1 lipid fx with meal 5.

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
Observations on Day 1 -- 3/23

After taking the C2 pre-workout I felt much warmer throughout my workout than I normally. By the end of the workout I was starting to sweat a little which I don't normally do. The increased temperature was mild, and enjoyable unlike the energy jolts of stronger stims.

Also, of of the supplements or the combination aids in digestion. Normally after meals 3 and 4 I get bloated and sometimes feel uncomfortabley full but I noticing this to a lesser extent today though the amount of food has remained the same.

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
day two observations

Again at the gym I noticed the increased core temperature after taking the 3 caps of c2 preworkout.

Im noticing a slight increase in definition which I believe is do to a decrease in water weight as the stack seems to be having a somewhat diuretic effect.

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
day 3

today was my first cardio day on the stack, as with the first two days I felt an increased temperature which led to more sweating.

also I'm feeling the lipid fx kicking in, as my appetite is definately suppressed eventhough I'm just taking half the dose. Normally I eat every 2.5 - 3 hours but today I was busy at work and went 5.5 without eating and didnt even realize it until I looked at a clock. When I did eat, it was hard to finish a meal that I normally down easily.

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
today was and chest day for me and I have been steadily increasing my bench over the last fews weeks. this morning though I got a huge jump of energy/strength and went from from benching 215 for 8 slow reps to 245 for 8 slows reps and probably could have gone up to 255. I dont know where this came from, maybe the c2 played a role but it was definately a nice surprise

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
I am beginning to see minor changes in leaness around the abdominal area... so far I have not seen any of the noted water retention from tta products(probably bc I am only using the 1/ dose)

cAMPH is definately the first thermogenic product I have ever taken that has no effect on my ability to sleep. With most other weightloss supps, if I took them after 6 it was hard to get to sleep and even then, sleep seemed to be lighter. With the camph, I am taking it right before bed, and having no problems getting to sleep. Sleep quality is the unaffected, if not better.

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
After last night the only thing I can say about camph thermogenic ability is wow. I woke up about halfway through the night to go to the bathroom like I normally do and was more sweaty then when I leave the gym on cardio days. My sleep wasnt disturbed at all, I wouldnt have known had I not had to go to the bathroom. Though the effects of camph sometimes seem subtle they no doubt increase fat burning as advertised. Even though the amount of sweat was a little nasty, it was cool thinking I working towards my goal even while sleeping

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
Last night I had the night sweats again, though not as much as the other night. Also I woke up hungry which hasnt happened since I started with Bobo over 6 weeks ago. The camph is definately doing its job and revving up my metabolism while I sleep.

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
the stack will include
USP camphibolic
USP c2
Scivation Lipid FX
Scivation Sesamin

The dosing protocol will be as follows:

pre workout meal

3 pills c2 15 minutes before workout

Workout

post workout meal

meal #3 with 2 camph, 1 sesamin and 1 Lipid FX(1/2 dose)

meal #4 with 1 sesamin

meal#5 with 1 sesamin and 1 Lipid FX (1/2 dose)

pre-bed meal with 2 camph

Dosing rationale:
I will take the C2 pre workout since it has caffeine unlike the camph, therefore I believe it will have more of a stim effect.

The camph being the "night time thermobolic makes logical sense to dose before bed

As for the dosing of the camph midday, I had the option of either camph or C2 at this time. I'll start with the camph and then probably switch to c2 midday halfway through to see if i notice any difference

The sesamin is following the regular dosing protocol

The lipd fx i decided to take 2 half dosages instead of two full dosages since i am lean bulking and not cutting. With the main ingredient being TTA, like Designer's Melting Point I decided to take Robboe's advice for TTA while bulking. In the Melting point faq, robboe suggests a half dose for lean bulking so I will start with the half dosage of lipid fx and see how it works out.

God whatever happened to good old ECA stack.

Subscribed, good luck.

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
Its been a week on the stack and so far I like what I have experienced

Stats at end of week 1
weight:192
waist: 33 5/8
chest: 45
arm: 14
thigh: 24 3/8

The measurements have gone up, weight included but that is to be expected considering the amount of food Bobo has me eating. On the positive side though I am beginning to see some increases in leaness since starting the stack, especially in my arms, shoulders and legs. I seem to be retaining a little water around the midsection. I am going to be adding potassium at 99 mg 3xday, as scivation recommends for reducing water retention.

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
In the second week of the stack I'm still having the same experiences as the first week. First is an improved core temp after taking the c2, the lipid fx seems to be leaning me out everywhere except for the abdominal area where I seem to be retaining a little extra water. The camph is really cranking up my metabolism at night, sometimes resulting in night sweats. My weight is increasing since I am bulking, but the gains do appear leaner. Beginning next week, I will begin cutting with Bobo so I'll put the full cutting ability of the stack to the test.

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
I dont want anyone thinking I have forgotten about the log, I just dont have any new observations to post. Im still bulking but like I said before the gains are coming leaner than they were before I started the stack. I will have a week 2 update tomorrow with pics.

Im happy to answer any questions anyone might have about my experiences with the stack so far.

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
Week two update

weight: 194
waist 33 1/2
chest 45 1/2
arm 15 1/2
thigh 25

I can really tell now that the stack is effective in lean bulking as my weight gain has slowed though Im eating the same amount. Though my weight gain has slowed, increases in muscle size are the same if not better, showing that I am still growing but adding less fat along with the muscle gains. I still feel a little soft around the abs and lower back, which I attribute to the TTA. I believe the potassium I have added has helped to slightly reduce some of the water retention. Defintion in my arms and legs has definately increased over the last two weeks however.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have the soft issue too. Going to pick up some potassium today!

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
Today I began a cut program with Bobo and I'll be continuing with the same supp stack except I'll be adding ephedrine 2xday. Having already run the stack while bulking, I'll be interested to see which goal the stack is more effective in achieving.

Today before the gym I took the usual 3caps of c2 but also an ephedrine tab, and the results were awesome. While the c2 alone provide a subtle temp boost and energy increase, the c2 + ephedrine seemed to provide constant increasing enery support. At the beginning of the workout the effects seems subtle like normal but about halfway through my workout the boost really kicked in. I was feeling a larger core temp increase, but not feeling any of the jitters that come with the normal eca stack. Also it seemed that as the workout went on and I began to tire, the energy boost from the supps continued to increase to make up for what my body was lacking. The boost was a nice clean energy boost, I was warm but not dripping with sweat, full of energy, but not out of control shaking. C2 + ephedrine rocks:head:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
End of Week 3 update

the third week on the stack was definatley interesting. for the first half of the week, thurs-sat I was still bulking with bobo. I ended up at 197 after the bulking plan. Starting sunday, I began cutting with Bobo and added ephedrine to the stack. Weighing my self today I found that my weight had dropped 4 lbs since saturday with the only measurment dropping being my weight measurement down a 1/2 inch.

Weight 193
waist 33.5
chest 46
bicep flexed 15.5
thigh 25

Also, despite reduced calories my gym intensity and strength has remained and I continue to make solid strength gains with each workout. I attribute part of this to the great results I'm getting from the c2+ephedrine preworkout stack. In my opinion, this is the best pre-workout combo I have ever tried, and I have tried a good amount of preworkout stims.

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
My stack is coming to an end as my sesamin will be running out today and the rest of the supps over the next two-three days. Having tested it both while bulking, to keep gains on the lean side, and while cutting to drop fat while preserving muscle, I prefer it for cutting. This stack in general was very positive, it did its job with little sides. The only sides to note were:

Night sweats for the first week or so
water retention
leg cramps
loose b.m.s (nasty but true)

Stats at 4-21

Chest 45.5
arm flexed 15.5
waist at navel 33.5
thigh 24.75

weight 190

in the last week of the stack, I lost 5 lbs with significant increases in definition especially around the spare tire area that had started to build up at the end of the bulk. My waist measurement and leg measurement decreased while my chest and arm measurements remained the same. Also throughout the entire 4 weeks, my strength increased, during bulk as well as cut.

Review of the supplements individually

Sesamin- this product has been well documented in the past as an effective boost to fatty acid metabolism. The product is effective and versatile as it can be used at full dose for cutting, and half dose for bulking. Its hard for me to judge the full effectiveness of the supplement since its effects are rather subtle and there were 3 other products in the mix.

Lipid Fx - the product provides great appetite suppression. Also I believe that along with the sesamin it helped in boosting the metabolism and aided in digestion. I noticed that my meals while bulking got digested a lot quicker once I had started the stack. Two of the sides I encountered I would link to the lipid fx, the water retention and the calf cramps. When I started to notice these sides I began dosing potassium gluconate at 99mg 3xday and it seemed to help with the problem somewhat. I still felt a little softer around the midsection and still got the occassional cramps but the sides were greatly reduced. I would like to try this product again in the future without the sesamin as I have read that the two together can lead to an increase in the lipid fx sides. The product is effective but I would have to measure the costs against the benefits before using it again. If you have tried TTA in the past and are not sensitive to the sides then I would reccomend this as a solid fat loss/appetite suppressant supp.

cAMPHIBOLIC - I really liked this supplement and it was like no other weight loss supplement I've tried. Normally I would never take a weightloss supplement after 6 or I'd be up all night watching crappy infomercials. This supplement I could take right before bed and get to sleep with no problem. Even at increased dosages ( i tried taking 4 pills right before bed the last 3 nights) I had no problems sleeping. The first week, I could really tell that the camph was working because I would wake up sweating, like I had just finished a solid cardio session. It was a somewhat gross yet cool feeling at the sametime knowing that you were losing weight while doing nothing.

C2 - this was probably the highlight of the stack for me. While bulking, I just took the c2 by itself. At this time, I noticed a subtle increase in energy and body temperature. I liked the c2 then because it was very smooth, no jitters, excessive energy or other sides encountered with normally workout stimulants. When I began cutting, I added ephedrine to the mix, and I fell in love with this combo. The c2 + ephedrine provided great energy increases and body temperature increases that only seemed to increase as my workout went on. Better yet, the combo retained it clean feeling as I noticed no sides from the product. Also the stimulation would last about 2 hours which was nice because I would be sitting in class sweating like a pig bc my workout stim was still cranking at full blast. From here on out, c2+ephedrine will be my workout stim of choice hands down. I can't wait for the new c2 which usp has on the horizon as I doubt they will dissapoint.

Thanks to usp and scivation for letting me test their products and thanks to anyone who followed the log and/or contributed.

I will be continuing to log usp supps as they have been generous enough to supply me with some powerfull. I am unsure exactly what I will be stacking it will but I will keep you updated.

later- bent

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Great log. Thanks for running it.