Sublimejeh's scivLABS super lean bulk log!!

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. 4.17.06

Today kind of sucked. I didn't really warmup too much before and was tired. Lifts were all very difficult for me today... but I felt real sore afterwards anyways

Workout: chest

DB bench
    75X10
    80X10
    85X10
    90X6
    95X5

DB incline
    75X8
    75X8

DB incline flys
    35X10
    35X10

Dips
    2 sets 10

Comments:
    Not in a good mood today, and workout suffered mostly because of it... these kind of days really suck. Back tomorrow, if I didn't unintentionally like pull a muscle today hah
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree

2. 4.18.06

Muuuch better day than yesterday!

Workout: back

BB rows
    95X15
    115X15
    135X10
    145X10
    155X10

Pullups
    military: 2 sets of 10
    reverse close grip: 2 sets of 10

DB rows
    85X10
    100X10

Comments:
    Day 3 using anagen was a good one. I can really feel my muscle exhausting after my workout. Nothing new to report besides that my libido is still way up since I last reported it.

I have been noticing over the past week a possible side effect. Having your mind always stimulated can be cool for a while, but having it always top notch, after a while, can seem aggrevating to your personality... I'm not totally sure which product would be doing this, but I have two theories- its either really high test over a period of time that once in a while is turning into slight aggression, or its just the stims that I was talking about. It could also possibly be the cAMP, since I have read much about the bacopa "activating" your brain.

Most of the time this feeling is good.... but when your overtired and don't want to think about anything and your brain can't just "space out", emotions get frusterating. It should also be noted that I have only noticed this when I'm over tired... but is a new feeling that I have not had before.

•   

3. Whats is in anagen that could cause come aggression, or this "focus" effect?

4. if you look at the beginning of my log, it started out as a different stack, I just ADDED anagen to it.

Im guessing the powerFULL or anagen could POSSIBLY cause some slight aggression because its involved with hormone usage, the "focus" may be from cAMP or C2... not sure

5. cant wait to see how this ends up, nice log keep it up, i love the fact that you dont need to do a pct, thats why i am playing close attention this, thx for the log.
    •   

6. 4.19.06

Workout: Shoulders

DB military presses
    50X12
    65X10
    70X9(10)
    70X9(10)
    75X7
    80X4(5)

Laterals
    20X12
    25X10
    25X10
    30X8

Reverse Pec deck
    130X15
    150X12
    170X10

Shrugs
    85X10
    100X10

Comments:

Very solid day. Last DB press day was kind of weak, and I got back up to my regular numbers this week which is a relief. Hunger has dimished very much, which isn't the best thing for lean bulk, better for cutting obviously. I actually have to force feed myself... Only a few days left on LipidFx though, then the hunger will return haha

Libido still up. Agression is suppressed from last time. My workouts have definitly been different while on this stack.... I can't put my finger on it, but I'll think about it and get back to ya

7. 4.20.06

Workout: Arms

BB curls
    80X12
    90X12
    100X10
    110X8

DB curls
    40X10
    45X8
    45X6
    50X6

Incline French Press
    95X12
    105X12
    105X12
    115X10

One arm cable pushdown (reverse grip)
    4X15
    4X15
    5X12
    6X18

Comments:
    Looking more and more ripped everday which is pretty sweet considering Im not even doing cardio haha. I noticed my stretch marks are slightly getting bigger which sucks- but is also a sign my muscles are growing which is good.

I must say the recovery from my workouts in between days has been a little slower than usual... maybe its because I'm having trouble keeping the cals up because of the the lipidFx... we'll see how that pans out in a few days when I run out of LFX.

how was everybodys WEED DAY?! haha

8. 4.22.06

Awesome day today!!!!

Workout: Legs

Squats
    135X12
    225X13
    245X9
    300X1 (with help... no quite there yet!)

Leg curl
    100X12
    120X10
    120X10

Calf raises
    175X12
    200X12
    225X12
    250X12

Incline crunches
    3 sets of 15

Incline leg lifts
    3 sets of 15

Comments:
    Workout: Great workout today... I went up in all my lifts. New PR for 225X13 and 245X9. Had tons of energy and strength!

Aggression/Libido: I think Anagen and powerFULL are working well together. My libido is even higher than it was on powerFULL for the last month! Positive aggression in the weight room has improved as well!

Weight: All my weigh ins will be in the morning on an empty stomach. 206 lbs today

Overall: Best day in a while, which is uncommon for me on leg days, sicne legs suck ! Props to BLAP for his awesome detailed log... his comments are broken down in to nice sections like I did today... so just wanted to give him credit for my new little setup I have goin!

9. 4.23.06

OFF day today

10. Re: 4.23.06

Quote Originally Posted by sublimejeh
    OFF day today
    What's an off day? Hmmf, must be some young 18 yr old punk slang thang?

Anywho, keep up the great work on the log. Nice to see the dedication with the training and updates.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  11. Re: 4.23.06

Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    What's an off day? Hmmf, must be some young 18 yr old punk slang thang?

Anywho, keep up the great work on the log. Nice to see the dedication with the training and updates.
    haha I should just call them "non workout" days, because everything else is on besides the workout!

12. Thumbs up 4.24.06

This was the best day of my log so far!
    My friend introduced me to this pro bodybuilder at a different gym, so we worked out with him today. I did shoulders and tris with them (sorta changin my schdule up), but it was worth it.

Something else I should note- I will be trying different dosings for Anagen, and will list then each day.

Workout: Shoulders/tris

Behind neck press
    110X12
    140X12
    180X10
    200X8

lateral raises
    20X12
    25X12
    30X10
    30X10

reverse flys
    50X12
    50X12
    65X10
    65X10

standing Ezbar overhead tri extensions
    130X12
    140X12
    150X12
    150X10

2 hand seated overhead DB press
    60X12
    85X10
    100X6

Rope pushdown
    120X12
    130X12
    140X10

Comments:
    Anagen dosing: 1 cap meal 1, 2 caps meal 3 preworkout, 1 cap meal 5... so far, since today was such an awesome day, this is my prefered dosing
    Workout: Best day so far, my strength shot way up
    Libido/Agression: Libido is the same, aggression was slightly stronger in the gym
    Overall: Awesome day... strength up and felt good all day!

13. 4.25.06

Workout: Chest/Bis

BB bench
    135X12
    185X12
    205X6
    225X7(2 spots)
    245X2(1 spot)+ 2 negatives

Incline DB press
    75X10
    80X8
    85X5

Dips
    3 sets of 12

Straight bar cable curl
    9X12
    10X12
    11X12
    12X12

One arm DB preacher
    45X10
    45X10
    50X6
    50X6

Comments:
    Will be changing the format of my log slightly soon to make it more easily read
    Libido/Aggression: nothing new

Workout: Excellent ! Feel awesome in the weightroom. Sweat more during excercise, but may just be due to change in temperature/season. Experiencing a "pump" during most workouts

Overall: Feel good, and look good. Strength has been steadily improving, while I'm noticing my muscles becoming more defined. I actually FEEL like my muscles are growing, which I haven't felt sicne I first started using creatine... Almost the feeling that you get while using NO XPLODE- except then you realize the only reason that product makes you feel that way is because of the stims and arginine :P... its good to know that the "feeling" isn't just a feeling

14. Hmm..sorry to go off topic but what's your max in lifts? I was wondering we seem to be the same size and all but I lift more then you..but you prolly look it..in meaning you look like you lift more.

15. Quote Originally Posted by gbody
    Hmm..sorry to go off topic but what's your max in lifts? I was wondering we seem to be the same size and all but I lift more then you..but you prolly look it..in meaning you look like you lift more.
    Ya I take more of a bodybuilding approach to lifts than powerlifting/weightlifting. I just care about what I see in teh mirror, not what the scale says or what the weights say

That being said my max's are currently: (no help, perfect form)
    Deadlift: 315X6
    Bench: 270X1
    Squat: 245X9

I have my measurements and weight listed at the beginning of the log... I also JUST turned 18 and have only been lifting seriously for a year, I think strength will come with time, for now Im just workin on my body

16. Ohh **** dude nvm I seen your max...at 6'1 good job and at 18 great man. You going to post any pix? I'ma start a lean bulk in june oh well good luck with the log. Oh and seems I'm going to be using some of the same supps...haha great minds think alike.

17. Quote Originally Posted by gbody
    Ohh **** dude nvm I seen your max...at 6'1 good job and at 18 great man. You going to post any pix? I'ma start a lean bulk in june oh well good luck with the log. Oh and seems I'm going to be using some of the same supps...haha great minds think alike.
    I posted some ShiitYi pics to start out, they look real bad haha. I will probably post some in a week or maybe just at the end of the log

18. Quote Originally Posted by sublimejeh
    Ya I take more of a bodybuilding approach to lifts than powerlifting/weightlifting. I just care about what I see in teh mirror, not what the scale says or what the weights say

That being said my max's are currently: (no help, perfect form)
    Deadlift: 315X6
    Bench: 270X1
    Squat: 245X9

I have my measurements and weight listed at the beginning of the log... I also JUST turned 18 and have only been lifting seriously for a year, I think strength will come with time, for now Im just workin on my body
    You bench more than you squat??...You need to change that around. ..Besides that your log is detailed n' tidy..Me likes

19. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    You bench more than you squat??...You need to change that around. ..Besides that your log is detailed n' tidy..Me likes
    Hah I know the first 6 months of my lifting experience I just focused on chest... Im workin hard on legs now though!

I still squat more weight, but not ENOUGH more

20. You can do it man...add some straps and get dat deadlift up there lol..

21. Quote Originally Posted by gbody
    You can do it man...add some straps and get dat deadlift up there lol..
    nahhhh then my grip strength will go bye bye Deadlifts give me a good forarm workout too

22. Quote Originally Posted by sublimejeh
    nahhhh then my grip strength will go bye bye Deadlifts give me a good forarm workout too
    You could always use straps for heavier deads and do other work for forearms. Wouldn't want weak forearms to limit back growth would ya?
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  23. Part 1 re- assessment

These are the exact results from Part 1 of my ScivLabs log. These results are pre- Anagen

Start of SciLabs log:
    209 lbs @ 15%bf
    177.65 LBM

End of Part 1:
    205 lbs @ 13% bf
    178.35 LBM

End of Part 1 RESULTS:

-4.7 lbs in bodyfat
    +.7 lb in LBM

Comments:

I lost ~5 lbs in bodyfat WITHOUT cardio. I only did one day of actual cardio the first half of this log. I also did not change my diet. This initial stack was obviously a great fat loss stack.

I also gained ~1 lb in muscle while doing this. Muscle gain with fat loss? crazy!

24. Nice results. I am afraid that I will not be posting such a positive result.

Also, you should put a decimal in front of that 7lbs.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Brent
    Nice results. I am afraid that I will not be posting such a positive result.

Also, you should put a decimal in front of that 7lbs.
    heh edited

26. 4.26.06

Workout: Back

Regular Pullups
    12, 10

Wide Grip Pullups
    10, 8

Bent over BB row (reverse grip)
    135X12
    155X12
    175X10
    195X6

DB rows
    85X12
    90X10
    100X10
    100X10

Leg lifts
    15, 15

Incline situps

Cardio: 20 mins low intensity bike @ 150

Comments:
    Anagen: Dosing will be upped to 5 caps per day. Today I dosed, 1 w/ breakfast, 1 w/ lunch, 1 w/ meal 3, 1 Preworkout, 1 Post workout w/ dinner

Libido/Aggression: Libido slightly down, Aggression up in workouts

Workout: Felt reaally strong today. Muscles feel very full during workout. Lower back pump noticed

Overall: I was very impressed when I calculated my Part 1 results... and also, I have made progess sicne then , but Ill save that info until Anagen is done

27. 4.27.06

Today is an OFF day but I did cardio anyways

Cardio:45 mins low intensity bike @ 150 HR

Comments:

Loving this stack. Something new Ive noticed... My muscles have felt different since I started Anagen, and Ive finally been able to pin point what it is; I have an all day pump days after my workout.... I noticed this because my Bis were still pumped today after my back... CRAZY!

28. Re: 4.27.06

Cardio:45 mins low intensity bike @ 150 HR
    Hate to be picky (no I don't) but 150 HR is not exactly what I would consider low intensity. Unless of course your max HR is 250.
  29. Re: 4.27.06

Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    Hate to be picky (no I don't) but 150 HR is not exactly what I would consider low intensity. Unless of course your max HR is 250.
    well, it said the 60% for my age was like 140 or something, so I thought Id go a little higher...

What do you think I should do for good fat burning, but not take away from any muscle?

30. Re: 4.27.06

well, it said the 60% for my age was like 140 or something, so I thought Id go a little higher...

What do you think I should do for good fat burning, but not take away from any muscle?
    I like higher intensity myself. I mix it up with a little H.I.I.T. As long as your not in an extreme deficit your LBM will be just fine. I would rather go hard for shorter time spans than low intensity for long periods. To quote BigV look at sprinters and distance runners. Who has more muscle on their frame. IMHO

But then again, I'm a scrawney little puke!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SD/EPI 6 week lean bulk log
    By ProPopper in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 10:07 AM
  2. My lean bulk log with a ton of goodies!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 10:40 PM
  3. Capps' lean-bulking log
    By capps in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-25-2006, 02:03 PM
  4. USP Labs / Scivation Secret Lean Bulk Log
    By bentlax39 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-21-2006, 12:08 PM
  5. USPlabs and Scivation Lean Bulk Log by Johnfaceman