Sublimejeh's scivLABS super lean bulk log!!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Re: 4.2.06

Update: I didn't mention I am also playing 30 mins of basketball after each workout... I will start doing about 2 days a week of bike/elliptical cardio this coming week
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree

2. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Great to see some cardio in there. One of the most over looked aspects of overall health IMO. Keep it up man. Great log so far.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Just one of those days... We all have them, and always hate 'em haha

So last night I didn't get the best sleep, turnin the clocks ahead messes me up for a few days.

On top of that, I had 8 hours of childcare for community service... I wasn't allowed to drink or eat in front of the kids because it would make them antsy, so I barelyyy got my 1 gallon of water in, and barealy 5 meals. I didn't even have time for a preworkout meal! So, needless to say my workout suffered... well, here it is

Workout: chest

BB bench press (elbow hurt on these which made things worse )
    135X15
    205X6
    225X5
    225X5 6 with a little guidance
    230X3 5 with a little guidance

DB incline this is where I really got frusterated
    70X9
    75X6
    80X3

So, at this point I kinda gave up and waited for my partner to finish his workout, but being the hardcore weightlifter I am I returned to the bench 30 mins later and pushed myself through it! and improved!
    80X8
    80X9

even though those still weren't up to par, I definitly put all I had today into them

Dips

Comments:

So, Im glad today is over... I have a headache from lack of sleep and basically everything sucked about the day. Well, I'm sure tomorrow will be good and I'll obviously be putting in twice the effort because of my sh1tty day today

•   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Ok so I'm going to start the mystery supplement sometime next week... but here it is!

5. Registered User
    Answers

I knew yesterday was just an off day for me... today I was still tired from yesterday, but I pulled it together and ended up having a great workout

I dropped the C2 today, because I worked out at 9pm... didn't want to be up all night haha

Workout: back

Deadlifts
    135X12
    225X10
    275X10
    315X6
    315X6

Pullups
    2 sets= 12,10 military grip
    2 sets= 10,10 reverse grip

DB rows
    85X10
    90X10
    90X10

Workout notes: That is the most reps I've done on 315 deadlifts. My highest prior was 1 set of 5 reps, now its up to 2 sets at 6 reps... these are done without gloves and without straps. Im sure with straps I could easily get another 3-4 reps, I'll try that next time

Comments:
    Today was great. Wasn't feeling my best during the morning/afternoon, which is very unusual, because since I've started using the USPlabs products I've never had a day where I didn't "feel" awesome... I think its because my sleep hasn't been great the past two nights.

Well, glad todays workout was a lot better!

6. Banned
    Answers

You are keeping a great log. Better than mine! hehe.

Are you feeling... soft? Like from water retention from the Lipid FX maybe?
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Brent
    You are keeping a great log. Better than mine! hehe.

Are you feeling... soft? Like from water retention from the Lipid FX maybe?
    Ya I'm feeling slightly softer than usual, nothing like horrible or anything

8. Gold Member
    Answers

I absolutely feel soft. I started taking potassium with every meal, and getting a good amout in. I cut out unneeded salts. I dropped an extra 4 pounds in about a day. I am startin to feel back to normal. I am embarassed to say that i usually funcion on less than average amounts of liquids a day. I can really feel the difference in the bloat, and now the shedding of water.

I havent gotten extreme enough to use a sauna, but i think that it will definately be used on the last day before the after pics are taken.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Another sweet day

Workout: shoulders

DB military press
    60X12
    65X12
    70X10
    75X6
    75X7

Upright row
    90X12
    90X12
    100X10
    100X10

Lateral raises
    20X12
    25X10
    25X10
    25X10

Reverse Flys
    20X10
    25X10
    25X10

Cardio: 15 mins med. intensity

Comments:
    Today I picked up a bottle of 100 99 mg pottasium caps for 2.50!!!! SOOOO cheap, and it was gnc, go figure haha. So Im starting those today to help harden my muscles back up and get rid of the water retention.

Overall great day... I think Ill be upping my daily sets to 12-16 sets per body part... Thats what I followed during the summer, as well as today, and during the summer I saw the best results, so Ill stick with that.

Had a great amount of energy today, and a feeling of overall well being after taking the powerFULL and C2 preworkout. I also had increased stamina. I also noticed that on my first day of cardio (not including sports), that I sweat more than usual... could be good

I'm either going to take tomorrow off or do 45 mins of cardio, haven't decided.

Later

10. Registered User
    Answers

well today was supposed to be an off day, but I wanted to go to the gym, so I went and did some abs and cardio.

Workout

Cardio: 30 minutes med. intensity bike

abs
    ball crunces 2 sets (50,50)
    vertical leg lifts 2 sets (25,25)

Comments:
    Felt good today as usual, and as you can see, had an urge for the gym all day! Tonight I am going to get 10+ hours of sleep which should catch me up for some lost time this week

My lower back just started hurting after the gym today, so if it still hurts tomorrow, I may take tomorrow as my off day instead of doing legs... I just don't know how I'm going to do squats with pain in my back!

New comments on the stack:

1. My libido has been wayyyyyyy up this week... possibly the most ever! Watch out ladies! jk

2. When I eat, I can eat a lot more without getting too full... When I don't eat I have no hunger pains!

3. As soon as I get in bed, ater taking my powerFULL and cAMP ahead of time, I have a great feeling of relaxation. Hasn't helped with length of sleep yet, but definitly with quality. I can sleep for 6 hours and not feel like crap when I wake up hah

4. More vascularity... for sure!

5. All lifts have increased or remained the same, with the exception of DB military presses which have very slightly gone down

Question:
    What is the best HR to stay at while doing cardio for a lean bulk?

11. Gold Member
    Answers

Re: 4.6.06

Quote Originally Posted by sublimejeh
    Question:
    What is the best HR to stay at while doing cardio for a lean bulk?
    60 - 85% MHR for at least 45 minutes. The easiest way to do this is to walk at a comfortable pace, and increase the incline, or resistance. When you get to the point where talking is interupted with deep breaths, back it off. Keep it right at that level for 30 minutes, and voila! Weight loss.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Back still hurt today, so I stayed away from squats and the regular leg press. I worked more on orm with a little lighter weight.

Workout: legs

Seated leg press
    190X12
    250X12
    310X12
    350X12

Leg extension
    150X12
    190X12
    210X12

Leg curls
    100X12
    100X12
    110X12

Standing calf raises
    275X12
    275X12
    300X12

Seated calf press
    180X12
    180X12
    205X12

Comments:
    Im like the higher volume workouts much better. I still need to tweak my workouts a little. What I would like is 12-16 sets each bodypart with at least 2 heavy excersises, as well as either 30-45 mins cardio or 4-8 sets of abs each day.

I do have a comment on a possible side effect, which is kind of gross haha; For the past two days I have had slight stomach pains at certain points as well as weird, increased bowel movements.. Not sure what this is, but its never happened before hahaha

Im goin on a little roadtrip to cape cod with a few friends for the day tomorrow to start setting up my house for this summer . Should be fun! Tomorrow will be an off day... for real this time hahaha

13. Registered User
    Answers

Ya.... another off day that I turned into a workout day haha I just can't seem to pull myself away from the gym!

Workout: arms

Standing EZ bar curls
    95X12
    105X12
    115X10
    115X10

Standing DB curls
    45X12
    50X10
    50X10
    50X8

Tricep rope pushdown
    8X12
    9X10
    9X10
    10X10

Tricep rope extension
    6X12
    7X12
    8X10

Tricep DB extension
    25X12
    30X10

Comments:
    My EZ bar curl went up significantly, but I worked out at a different gym, so the weights may have been slightly different... but lets hope it wa just my strength!!!

Definite appetite suppresion... In a good way. It doesn't make me not hungry, just that when I don't have the opportunity to eat, I don't feel like Im starving!

14. Registered User
    Answers

Yesterday I actually finally took an off day haha.... well deserved!
    Today was good, I worked shoulders again because Im really trying to concentrate on shaping and bulking them a little for the summer.

Weight: 205.5 morning empty stomach

Workout: shoulders

BB military press
    95X20 warmup
    135X12
    155X8
    155X7
    165X5

Upright Rows
    90X12
    90X12
    100X12
    100X10

Laterals
    25X10
    25X10
    30X8

Reverse flys
    25X12
    25X12
    25X12

Comments:
    I went up a good amount on my BB press, which made me happy because last time I went down slightly on the DB presses, so I know it was just kind of an "off" day.

So, new things to report are good strength increase; starting to see more ab definition, around 3-4 lbs lost in FAT and either just strength increase or maybe some strength and muscle increase.

15. Registered User
    Answers

BB bench press
    135X12
    205X6
    225X6
    225X5(6)
    235X2(4)

Incline BB press
    135X12
    155X10
    175X7
    185X4

Pec deck
    130X12
    130X12
    150X8
    150X8

Pushups
    2 sets 25

Comments:
    Ok, so first I'm going to rant about my problems... Stretch marks- mine underarm stretchmarks are now stretching to the top of my biceps and are really freakin me out. Im also getting decent size ones on the uderside of my tricep. Most don't bother me as long as they aren't visible, but the one thats headin down my bicep looks grossss. Im taking 2 400 E caps a day, and putting barmon cream on 2-3 times a day. I try and get a gallon- 1 1/2 gals a day but sometimes i end up with like 3/4. Will the extra water really do a lot for preventing them?

Ok, so besides that, this stack has been really helping me. Tomorrow I'll throw some more abs and cardio into the mix as well. I also just started adding 3 99 mg potassium caps, 2 250mg magnesium caps, and 2 500 mg b12 caps per day.

16. Registered User
    Answers

Im applying something called res-Q on mine, it's made by burts bee's. You can find it at CVS or brooks or most stores. It's in a little round tin container. Had a girl tell me it did wonders for her stretch marks so im hoping it does the same for me...
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Pullups
    military: 2 sets 12
    close reverse grip: 2 sets 10

Deadlifts
    135X12
    225X10
    275X10
    315X6
    315X6

DB rows
    90X12
    90X12
    95X10
    95X10

Comments:
    I recieved some stimX in the mial today and took 2 in the morning with vigor (because last time i had one it did nothing for me), well, bad idea. I took them around 1130 AM and around 4 PM I started to REALLY feel it. I will never do that again haha. I almost had to leave the gym (at 830 PM by the way)because my body was shaking I could barely hold my legs up after deadlifting.

Well, besides that, good day haha

Tomorrow I may take off to rest... finally some rest

18. Registered User
    Answers

Re: 4.12.06

Been on Cape Cod for the past 2 days with my gf. Had some time to rest, and kept up with taking the supplements.

I also kept a pretty solid diet, even though we ate out for a lot of our meals... I went from 5-6 meals a day to 4-5 meals a day over the past two days though.

Today Im starting Anagen!!!! will post todays workout later in the day!

19. Registered User
    Answers

ANAGEN starts today !

I will be dosing 4 caps per day, 1X4 with meals.

Workout: legs/arms

Squats
    135X12
    225X12
    245X6
    255X4

Seated calf press
    180X15
    180X15
    225X12
    250X10

DB curls
    40X12
    45X8
    45X8
    50X6

Tricep pushdowns
    8X15
    9X15
    10X12
    11X10

DB hammer curls
    45X8
    45X8

DB tri extensions
    25X12
    30X10

Comments:
    After two days off, I was just getting back into the swing of things today. Squat wasn't too fun today, but I loved working the calfs, and my arms definitly look bigger and more defined.

I did two body parts today, because I wanted to catch up after two days off, and seeing that tomorrow is easter, everything is closed, so no gym tomorrow either.

I noticed that I sweat A LOT today during my workout, which I didn't mind because it made me feel like I was working hard ! which of course I always do

20. Registered User
    Answers

Part 1 results

Part 1 is the stack pre-anagen. These are stats taken in the morning, completely empty stomach.

Before waistline: 35.5"
    Before weight: 209 lbs
    Before BF%: ~15.2% (YMCA calc.)

Current waist at navel: 34-34.5"
    Current weight: 204-205 lbs
    Current BF%: ~13.74%

Pretty solid!!
    This was all done with very little to no cardio.

This begins PART 2, incorporating Anagen into the stack

21. Registered User
    Answers

Today kind of sucked. I didn't really warmup too much before and was tired. Lifts were all very difficult for me today... but I felt real sore afterwards anyways

DB bench
    75X10
    80X10
    85X10
    90X6
    95X5

DB incline
    75X8
    75X8

DB incline flys
    35X10
    35X10

Dips
    2 sets 10

Comments:
    Not in a good mood today, and workout suffered mostly because of it... these kind of days really suck. Back tomorrow, if I didn't unintentionally like pull a muscle today hah

22. Registered User
    Answers

Muuuch better day than yesterday!

BB rows
    95X15
    115X15
    135X10
    145X10
    155X10

Pullups
    military: 2 sets of 10
    reverse close grip: 2 sets of 10

DB rows
    85X10
    100X10

Comments:
    Day 3 using anagen was a good one. I can really feel my muscle exhausting after my workout. Nothing new to report besides that my libido is still way up since I last reported it.

I have been noticing over the past week a possible side effect. Having your mind always stimulated can be cool for a while, but having it always top notch, after a while, can seem aggrevating to your personality... I'm not totally sure which product would be doing this, but I have two theories- its either really high test over a period of time that once in a while is turning into slight aggression, or its just the stims that I was talking about. It could also possibly be the cAMP, since I have read much about the bacopa "activating" your brain.

Most of the time this feeling is good.... but when your overtired and don't want to think about anything and your brain can't just "space out", emotions get frusterating. It should also be noted that I have only noticed this when I'm over tired... but is a new feeling that I have not had before.

23. Registered User
    Answers

Whats is in anagen that could cause come aggression, or this "focus" effect?
  24. Registered User
    Answers

if you look at the beginning of my log, it started out as a different stack, I just ADDED anagen to it.

Im guessing the powerFULL or anagen could POSSIBLY cause some slight aggression because its involved with hormone usage, the "focus" may be from cAMP or C2... not sure

25. Registered User
    Answers

cant wait to see how this ends up, nice log keep it up, i love the fact that you dont need to do a pct, thats why i am playing close attention this, thx for the log.
  26. Registered User
    Answers

Workout: Shoulders

DB military presses
    50X12
    65X10
    70X9(10)
    70X9(10)
    75X7
    80X4(5)

Laterals
    20X12
    25X10
    25X10
    30X8

Reverse Pec deck
    130X15
    150X12
    170X10

Shrugs
    85X10
    100X10

Comments:

Very solid day. Last DB press day was kind of weak, and I got back up to my regular numbers this week which is a relief. Hunger has dimished very much, which isn't the best thing for lean bulk, better for cutting obviously. I actually have to force feed myself... Only a few days left on LipidFx though, then the hunger will return haha

Libido still up. Agression is suppressed from last time. My workouts have definitly been different while on this stack.... I can't put my finger on it, but I'll think about it and get back to ya

27. Registered User
    Answers

Workout: Arms

BB curls
    80X12
    90X12
    100X10
    110X8

DB curls
    40X10
    45X8
    45X6
    50X6

Incline French Press
    95X12
    105X12
    105X12
    115X10

One arm cable pushdown (reverse grip)
    4X15
    4X15
    5X12
    6X18

Comments:
    Looking more and more ripped everday which is pretty sweet considering Im not even doing cardio haha. I noticed my stretch marks are slightly getting bigger which sucks- but is also a sign my muscles are growing which is good.

I must say the recovery from my workouts in between days has been a little slower than usual... maybe its because I'm having trouble keeping the cals up because of the the lipidFx... we'll see how that pans out in a few days when I run out of LFX.

how was everybodys WEED DAY?! haha

28. Registered User
    Answers

Awesome day today!!!!

Workout: Legs

Squats
    135X12
    225X13
    245X9
    300X1 (with help... no quite there yet!)

Leg curl
    100X12
    120X10
    120X10

Calf raises
    175X12
    200X12
    225X12
    250X12

Incline crunches
    3 sets of 15

Incline leg lifts
    3 sets of 15

Comments:
    Workout: Great workout today... I went up in all my lifts. New PR for 225X13 and 245X9. Had tons of energy and strength!

Aggression/Libido: I think Anagen and powerFULL are working well together. My libido is even higher than it was on powerFULL for the last month! Positive aggression in the weight room has improved as well!

Weight: All my weigh ins will be in the morning on an empty stomach. 206 lbs today

Overall: Best day in a while, which is uncommon for me on leg days, sicne legs suck ! Props to BLAP for his awesome detailed log... his comments are broken down in to nice sections like I did today... so just wanted to give him credit for my new little setup I have goin!

29. Registered User
    Answers

OFF day today

30. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Re: 4.23.06

OFF day today
    What's an off day? Hmmf, must be some young 18 yr old punk slang thang?

Anywho, keep up the great work on the log. Nice to see the dedication with the training and updates.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Re: 4.23.06

Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    What's an off day? Hmmf, must be some young 18 yr old punk slang thang?

Anywho, keep up the great work on the log. Nice to see the dedication with the training and updates.
    haha I should just call them "non workout" days, because everything else is on besides the workout!

32. Registered User
    Answers

Thumbs up 4.24.06

This was the best day of my log so far!
    My friend introduced me to this pro bodybuilder at a different gym, so we worked out with him today. I did shoulders and tris with them (sorta changin my schdule up), but it was worth it.

Something else I should note- I will be trying different dosings for Anagen, and will list then each day.

Workout: Shoulders/tris

Behind neck press
    110X12
    140X12
    180X10
    200X8

lateral raises
    20X12
    25X12
    30X10
    30X10

reverse flys
    50X12
    50X12
    65X10
    65X10

standing Ezbar overhead tri extensions
    130X12
    140X12
    150X12
    150X10

2 hand seated overhead DB press
    60X12
    85X10
    100X6

Rope pushdown
    120X12
    130X12
    140X10

Comments:
    Anagen dosing: 1 cap meal 1, 2 caps meal 3 preworkout, 1 cap meal 5... so far, since today was such an awesome day, this is my prefered dosing
    Workout: Best day so far, my strength shot way up
    Libido/Agression: Libido is the same, aggression was slightly stronger in the gym
    Overall: Awesome day... strength up and felt good all day!

33. Registered User
    Answers

Workout: Chest/Bis

BB bench
    135X12
    185X12
    205X6
    225X7(2 spots)
    245X2(1 spot)+ 2 negatives

Incline DB press
    75X10
    80X8
    85X5

Dips
    3 sets of 12

Straight bar cable curl
    9X12
    10X12
    11X12
    12X12

One arm DB preacher
    45X10
    45X10
    50X6
    50X6

Comments:
    Will be changing the format of my log slightly soon to make it more easily read
    Libido/Aggression: nothing new

Workout: Excellent ! Feel awesome in the weightroom. Sweat more during excercise, but may just be due to change in temperature/season. Experiencing a "pump" during most workouts

Overall: Feel good, and look good. Strength has been steadily improving, while I'm noticing my muscles becoming more defined. I actually FEEL like my muscles are growing, which I haven't felt sicne I first started using creatine... Almost the feeling that you get while using NO XPLODE- except then you realize the only reason that product makes you feel that way is because of the stims and arginine :P... its good to know that the "feeling" isn't just a feeling

34. Registered User
    Answers

Hmm..sorry to go off topic but what's your max in lifts? I was wondering we seem to be the same size and all but I lift more then you..but you prolly look it..in meaning you look like you lift more.
  35. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gbody
    Hmm..sorry to go off topic but what's your max in lifts? I was wondering we seem to be the same size and all but I lift more then you..but you prolly look it..in meaning you look like you lift more.
    Ya I take more of a bodybuilding approach to lifts than powerlifting/weightlifting. I just care about what I see in teh mirror, not what the scale says or what the weights say

That being said my max's are currently: (no help, perfect form)
    Deadlift: 315X6
    Bench: 270X1
    Squat: 245X9

I have my measurements and weight listed at the beginning of the log... I also JUST turned 18 and have only been lifting seriously for a year, I think strength will come with time, for now Im just workin on my body

36. Registered User
    Answers

Ohh **** dude nvm I seen your max...at 6'1 good job and at 18 great man. You going to post any pix? I'ma start a lean bulk in june oh well good luck with the log. Oh and seems I'm going to be using some of the same supps...haha great minds think alike.
  37. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gbody
    Ohh **** dude nvm I seen your max...at 6'1 good job and at 18 great man. You going to post any pix? I'ma start a lean bulk in june oh well good luck with the log. Oh and seems I'm going to be using some of the same supps...haha great minds think alike.
    I posted some ShiitYi pics to start out, they look real bad haha. I will probably post some in a week or maybe just at the end of the log

38. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Ya I take more of a bodybuilding approach to lifts than powerlifting/weightlifting. I just care about what I see in teh mirror, not what the scale says or what the weights say

That being said my max's are currently: (no help, perfect form)
    Deadlift: 315X6
    Bench: 270X1
    Squat: 245X9

I have my measurements and weight listed at the beginning of the log... I also JUST turned 18 and have only been lifting seriously for a year, I think strength will come with time, for now Im just workin on my body
    You bench more than you squat??...You need to change that around. ..Besides that your log is detailed n' tidy..Me likes
  39. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    You bench more than you squat??...You need to change that around. ..Besides that your log is detailed n' tidy..Me likes
    Hah I know the first 6 months of my lifting experience I just focused on chest... Im workin hard on legs now though!

I still squat more weight, but not ENOUGH more

40. Registered User
    Answers

You can do it man...add some straps and get dat deadlift up there lol..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SD/EPI 6 week lean bulk log
    By ProPopper in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 09:07 AM
  2. My lean bulk log with a ton of goodies!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 09:40 PM
  3. Capps' lean-bulking log
    By capps in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-25-2006, 01:03 PM
  4. USP Labs / Scivation Secret Lean Bulk Log
    By bentlax39 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-21-2006, 11:08 AM
  5. USPlabs and Scivation Lean Bulk Log by Johnfaceman