USP Cutting Stack Log by Brent

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
USP/Scivation Cutting Stack Log by Brent **COMPLETE**

I will be doing the USP Cutting/ Lean Bulk stack. I will be using it for a cut. I am going to get my body fat tested tomorrow and I will begin it that way. I will also get some pictures taken. Keep in mind that I am a cyclist/weight lifter... meaning I don't have large muscles. lol (No laughing at pictures or telling me I should bulk before I cut, that makes me sad.)

Once I actually start the product I will have things that will make my log worth reading. ei. story stories, poems, free candy, etc. :icon_lol:

The stack will be revealed once I start.

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
keep us updated, might try the stack out myself.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Subscribed,ya scrawny little need to bulk before cutting little puke! Jk bro. I'll be watchin! :D

Got my stack ready to go but going to start after I get back from soCal first week of April.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
subscribed*

my log is in my sig brent!

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am going to hold off starting the log until next Tuesday. I am going to get my body composition measured and am going to use those numbers to compare the before and after stats. (I couldn't get appointment until Tues, I just assumed I could get one tomorrow, no can do.)

My stack:
Scivation Sesamin
Scivation Lipid FX
USP C2
USP cAMPHIBOLIC

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So I just got back from a 7 site skinfold test. Here are my results. I don't think they are accurate but they should be useable to see if I lose some fat in a month.

Measurements Provided:
Chest: 6mm ------------ Midaxillary: 9mm ------------------ Tricep: 16mm
Subscapular:10mm ----- Abdomen: 10mm ------------------ Suprailiac: 8mm
Thigh: 10mm

Body Weight: 183 lbs
Lean Body Mass: 167.4 lbs
Fat Mass: 15.6 lbs
Body Fat Percent: 8.5%
BMR: 2368

I don't think I am 8.5% but you can judge at my pictures.(Later today) If I was 8.5 I don't think I would have signed up for a cutting stack.

Morning:
2 Lipid FX
1 Sesamin
2 Fish Oil
1 Multi

Afternoon:
2 Fish Oil
1 Sesamin

After Afternoon

Took 2 c2
30 min of cardio medium-low intensity (Riding outside 36 degrees/windy)
Dinner

2 Lipid FX
1 Sesamin
2 Fish Oil
(Debating on whether it is worth posting what I eat since it is always the same)

Night Time
1 cAMPHIBOLIC

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
good luck!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
work on the shoulders :)

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Body Weight:180
(Using scale #2) - Will be using this scale from now on. Until I get body fat tested at end of log.

Morning:
2 Lipid FX
1 Sesamin
2 Fish Oil
1 Multi

Afternoon:
2 Fish Oil
1 Sesamin

Dinner
2 Lipid FX
1 Sesamin
2 Fish Oil

Evening

Abs - weighted 25lbs 3 sets of elevated crunches
Obliques - Dumbell Side Bends 75lbs 15 Reps 2 Sets
Added some shoulder exercises*

Night Time
1 cAMPHIBOLIC

NOTE: c2 Was not taken today because I worked out in the evening. I like to sleep.

In my attempt to keep this log simple and to the point, I will not bore you will listing all of my exercises and such because mainly... I do what I do and I think this will allow me to see if the products are actually working. I am going by measurements and looks, not reps and sets.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd tend to believe the skinfold measurements if I were you, as your pictures show that you have very little bodyfat on you. I wouldn't be cutting in your situation, but of course you've already made up your mind on that. Good luck with the cut. What are your goals for this cut, any particular bodyfat level you're after right now?

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd tend to believe the skinfold measurements if I were you, as your pictures show that you have very little bodyfat on you. I wouldn't be cutting in your situation, but of course you've already made up your mind on that. Good luck with the cut. What are your goals for this cut, any particular bodyfat level you're after right now?

I am cutting because I am a cyclist. The lighter I am the faster I will be on the course. I have a race in about a month. My goal is to maybe lose 5lbs of pure fat in that time.

After this cut I will be adding muscle and be interested in making my body look... balanced. I am bottom heavy now.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Everything taken just like all other days except I took a c2, and then fell asleep and took an hour and a half nap instead of the 30 min I had planned for. You wouldn't expect this from such a product. Although I will admit that no stimulant has ever prevented me some taking naps.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Went to state Republican Convention this weekend. Didn't get much sleep. Ate very unhealthy foods. Took all my pills. Didn't exercise.

Will report with weight later.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nothing new to report. I have been taking everything like usual. I will say that even though USP says cAMPHIBOLIC doesn't have enough bocopa minnieri in it to make me sleep. Since, starting this stack I have been sleeping wonderfully.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Went to state Republican Convention this weekend. Didn't get much sleep. Ate very unhealthy foods. Took all my pills. Didn't exercise.
haha ouch!:jaw:

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am feeling a little soft I think from the Lipid FX.
I have taken c2 a couple days in a row. I don't really feel much of them. (Typical for me)
I have been keeping the diet up. Adding some carbs because I started riding bike.
I have been sleeping great. Didn't have any problems going from 1 cAMP to 2 on the 4th day.

Body Weight: 181 lbs (Scale #2)

Morning:
2 Lipid FX
1 Sesamin
2 Fish Oil
1 Multi

Afternoon:
2 Fish Oil
1 Sesamin

Dinner
2 Lipid FX
1 Sesamin
2 Fish Oil

Night Time
2 cAMPHIBOLIC

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As I am keeping this log simple...
There are a few comments to date.

I do not feel much appetite suppression from the Lipid FX, like others are commenting. (Stim X killed appetite for me)
I have added 99mg on potassium in the morning.
I have been adding some carbs to my deit because I am starting to ride bike outside and they are needed.
I am still having great nights of rest.
I will weigh in tomorrow.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So here are some updates worth mentioning...

I feel like crap. My throat is kind of feeling funky.
My back aches. I stopped potassium and I am increasing water intake.
I have had a headache for a couple days now.
I have been feeling warmer than usual.

I have been getting erections all the time. If anything, I give credit to the good nights of sleep.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Today

Scale #2 : 183lbs

Pretty sure weight gained isn't fat. My abs have been pretty good looking, if not the best ever.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I take my last serving of Lipid FX tonight. I have 5 caps of sesamin left. (Don't know why they didn't end at same time.)
I am getting my body fat tested on Tuesday of next week. The same time of the day as last time.

In my attempt for USP not to hate me for doing a crappy log. I am a huge fan of USP so I will write a decent summary.

When I say crappy, I mean... not putting every little detail that I do each day. I am here to let the people know whether or not the stack works. Not to share how many reps and what weight I do.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So I am only on the two USP products now. c2 and cAMPHI. No more sesamin ore Lipid FX. I am seeing the water drop slowly. I get my body fat tested on tuesday. If it isn't lower I will still recommend this stack. I have never seen this many veins on me before. Obviously the fat dropped. I had a major cheat day today so the test may be off.

motiv8erJR

motiv8erJR

Awards
  • Established
So I am only on the two USP products now. c2 and cAMPHI. No more sesamin ore Lipid FX. I am seeing the water drop slowly. I get my body fat tested on tuesday. If it isn't lower I will still recommend this stack. I have never seen this many veins on me before. Obviously the fat dropped. I had a major cheat day today so the test may be off.

Now Brent, you know a REAL cyclist would have that lump of a calf shaved.... j/p witha dude.

Log looks good. DO you mind posting how you work out. I am just wondering. Cuz if your a cyclist at 180+ you need to be pretty tall. If not PM me and i will tell ya some secrets :)

I used to be a 6'5" cyclist at 175 lbs. and I stayed that weight for the inter season.. had no upper body. I am not sure what your goals are, but give me some numbers and I will get back to you.

What is your riding time look like?

Days, Intervals, TT's, number of races per a month, your max and resting HRT any of the fun stuff. That sort of stuff if you dont mind...

Later dude, take care!

~Mk

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Now Brent, you know a REAL cyclist would have that lump of a calf shaved.... j/p witha dude.

Log looks good. DO you mind posting how you work out. I am just wondering. Cuz if your a cyclist at 180+ you need to be pretty tall. If not PM me and i will tell ya some secrets :)

I used to be a 6'5" cyclist at 175 lbs. and I stayed that weight for the inter season.. had no upper body. I am not sure what your goals are, but give me some numbers and I will get back to you.

What is your riding time look like?

Days, Intervals, TT's, number of races per a month, your max and resting HRT any of the fun stuff. That sort of stuff if you dont mind...

Later dude, take care!

~Mk

My legs are shaved. Pictures I will post on tuesday will show that.

I am 6'1" and I have somewhat up an upper body compared to other cyclists. People say I don't look 180 though. I think it is the legs.
I don't have any numbers .... I ride road with a mountain bike. So it kind of pointless to time myself. I am not in racing condition and mainly because I don't race because I lack a road bike. I did however do a charity ride where the guys raced and I took 4th or 3rd even though my friend crashed and I was stopped for a couple minutes.
Also, I am switching goals. I am going to even out the upper body and keep the legs big. I enjoy having the biggest calves in the gym, everytime.

motiv8erJR

motiv8erJR

Awards
  • Established
My legs are shaved. Pictures I will post on tuesday will show that.

I am 6'1" and I have somewhat up an upper body compared to other cyclists. People say I don't look 180 though. I think it is the legs.
I don't have any numbers .... I ride road with a mountain bike. So it kind of pointless to time myself. I am not in racing condition and mainly because I don't race because I lack a road bike. I did however do a charity ride where the guys raced and I took 4th or 3rd even though my friend crashed and I was stopped for a couple minutes.
Also, I am switching goals. I am going to even out the upper body and keep the legs big. I enjoy having the biggest calves in the gym, everytime.

Na, I totally understand. That was my goal when i started this crazy journey to. I was about your weight and had had one to many accidents on the soccer Pitch and on the road/mtn biking biz. Start with your back.
Trust me on this one. Coming from any form of biking. THis is gonna be the ***** to do heavy. Start training it like a motha! Take care man, and if you have any questions give me a holla, cuz when I stopped cycling and playing soccer and started lifting I went from 180ish to 210ish really quickly. So good luck, and eat... eat a LOT... :)

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As you can see from the pictures I posted up, my back does need plenty of work. My arms are the other thing that I need to even out. Not sure what else... What do you recommend for working the back?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
As you can see from the pictures I posted up, my back does need plenty of work. My arms are the other thing that I need to even out. Not sure what else... What do you recommend for working the back?
BB rows :D :D, weighted pullups, DB rows, Tbar rows

all great

motiv8erJR

motiv8erJR

Awards
  • Established
BB rows are amazing. all the other stuff works well too! Maybe throw in some back extensions, because I know thats what my back lagged in cuz I always got sore there on longer rides. Just remember as a cyclist to work on your core like abs and lower back, and then workout to your limbs. Dont worry about your arms too much dude, as long as you are doing massive compound movements for your other body parts your arms will improve. after about 6-12 months of compound movement then you need to start worrying about arms... :)

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Re: USP Cutting Stack Log by Brent ** COMPLETE**

May 2, 2006

Measurements:
Chest: 5mm - Decrease of 1mm
Subscapular: 10mm - Constant
Thigh: 7.5mm - Decrease of 2.5mm
Midaxillary: 10mm - Increase of 1mm
Abdomen: 7mm - Decrease of 3mm
Suprailiac: 7.5mm - Decrease of .5mm
Tricep: 15mm - Decrease of 1mm

Body Weight: 181 lbs - Decrease of 2 lbs.
Lean Body Mass: 169.8 lbs - Increase of 2.4 lbs.
Fat Mass: 11.2 lbs - Decrease of 4.4 lbs.
Body Fat Percentage: 6.2% Decrease of 2.3%.

My personal reaction to follow soon...

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Re: USP Cutting Stack Log by Brent ** COMPLETE**

sweeeet.... everyone pretty much has been having the same results, thats awesome!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
definitly notice an increase in LBM in arms as well as overall definition.... you need to work on ur chest/shoulders next :D

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
definitly notice an increase in LBM in arms as well as overall definition.... you need to work on ur chest/shoulders next :D
I just started working out chest and shoulders heavy. Like... yesterday. My boobs look saggy because I lack muscle underneath.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I just started working out chest and shoulders heavy. Like... yesterday. My boobs look saggy because I lack muscle underneath.
good well keep at it!