USP Cutting Stack Log by Brent

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Brent
    My legs are shaved. Pictures I will post on tuesday will show that.

I am 6'1" and I have somewhat up an upper body compared to other cyclists. People say I don't look 180 though. I think it is the legs.
    I don't have any numbers .... I ride road with a mountain bike. So it kind of pointless to time myself. I am not in racing condition and mainly because I don't race because I lack a road bike. I did however do a charity ride where the guys raced and I took 4th or 3rd even though my friend crashed and I was stopped for a couple minutes.
    Also, I am switching goals. I am going to even out the upper body and keep the legs big. I enjoy having the biggest calves in the gym, everytime.

Na, I totally understand. That was my goal when i started this crazy journey to. I was about your weight and had had one to many accidents on the soccer Pitch and on the road/mtn biking biz. Start with your back.
    Trust me on this one. Coming from any form of biking. THis is gonna be the ***** to do heavy. Start training it like a motha! Take care man, and if you have any questions give me a holla, cuz when I stopped cycling and playing soccer and started lifting I went from 180ish to 210ish really quickly. So good luck, and eat... eat a LOT...

2. As you can see from the pictures I posted up, my back does need plenty of work. My arms are the other thing that I need to even out. Not sure what else... What do you recommend for working the back?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Brent
    As you can see from the pictures I posted up, my back does need plenty of work. My arms are the other thing that I need to even out. Not sure what else... What do you recommend for working the back?
    BB rows , weighted pullups, DB rows, Tbar rows

all great
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree

4. BB rows are amazing. all the other stuff works well too! Maybe throw in some back extensions, because I know thats what my back lagged in cuz I always got sore there on longer rides. Just remember as a cyclist to work on your core like abs and lower back, and then workout to your limbs. Dont worry about your arms too much dude, as long as you are doing massive compound movements for your other body parts your arms will improve. after about 6-12 months of compound movement then you need to start worrying about arms...
  5. Re: USP Cutting Stack Log by Brent ** COMPLETE**

May 2, 2006

Measurements:
    Chest: 5mm - Decrease of 1mm
    Subscapular: 10mm - Constant
    Thigh: 7.5mm - Decrease of 2.5mm
    Midaxillary: 10mm - Increase of 1mm
    Abdomen: 7mm - Decrease of 3mm
    Suprailiac: 7.5mm - Decrease of .5mm
    Tricep: 15mm - Decrease of 1mm

Body Weight: 181 lbs - Decrease of 2 lbs.
    Lean Body Mass: 169.8 lbs - Increase of 2.4 lbs.
    Fat Mass: 11.2 lbs - Decrease of 4.4 lbs.
    Body Fat Percentage: 6.2% Decrease of 2.3%.

My personal reaction to follow soon...
    •   

6. Re: USP Cutting Stack Log by Brent ** COMPLETE**

sweeeet.... everyone pretty much has been having the same results, thats awesome!

7. I flipped the first picture around so it can be compared to the original that is similar. (Left arm is holding camera)

I added the picture of the calf to show what a leg looks like that hasn't been shaved in a week.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

8. definitly notice an increase in LBM in arms as well as overall definition.... you need to work on ur chest/shoulders next

9. Quote Originally Posted by sublimejeh
    definitly notice an increase in LBM in arms as well as overall definition.... you need to work on ur chest/shoulders next
    I just started working out chest and shoulders heavy. Like... yesterday. My boobs look saggy because I lack muscle underneath.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Brent
    I just started working out chest and shoulders heavy. Like... yesterday. My boobs look saggy because I lack muscle underneath.
    good well keep at it!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 167
    Last Post: 07-27-2013, 08:25 AM
  2. USP/Scivation cutting stack
    By bpmartyr in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-10-2006, 07:53 PM
  3. Turbos10's Scivation Cutting Stack Log