Synergy Labs "Ultimate Cutting" Co-op

haplochrom

Awards
I am testing 3 products from USPLabs, as well as 3 products from another company, which will be released later. Cardio will be heavy, and diet will be strict Keto.

Supps:
Only taking my Fish Oil, Optimum Nitrition Whey, the six supplements given to me, and creatine.

(Edit) I see that people are allowed to tell what we are taking, so here it is. I was provided.....

USPLabs cAmphibolic
USPLabs C2
USPLabs Symmetry
SciVation FenoTest
SciVation Sesamin
SciVation LipoFX

Stating measurments:
Height - 6'5"
Weight - 289.0
Neck - 18.5
Chest - 57
Arms - 17.75
Stomach - 46
Waist - 42
Quads - 29.5

I have starting pictures and starting BF%, but will only give the increase and decrease, as to give some suspense to the review. All of my lifts are high, and with the exception of my knees hurting, i am sitting at the same, if not better strength, than when i finished up track. When i finish, i will show the entire results, pictures, BF%, and what is being tested. It will be good.

Trining Split:
Monday - Legs & Arms
Tuesday - Back & Shoulder pushing movements
Wednesday - Off
Thursday - Squats & Deadlifts (Either or, when i do deadlifts, squats on monday, when squats on thursday, rack deads on back day)
Friday - Off
Saturday - Chest & Shoulder Aux lifts
Sunday - Off

Goals:
Trying to drop down to 12-15%, Or sit at 255 and manage BF from that weight. I do not expect to achieve this within the time frame, but i should finish half of that goal, at least. Realistically, i could easily see myself dropping 20 pounds in the month+ of time that is afforded to me. As i carry most, if not all, of my fat from chest to waist, weight loss is noticeable and rather quick when shocked.

Last edited:
jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'll try to keep this SOB in line at the gym. :hammer:

Good luck man!!

haplochrom

Awards
Day One (3-21-06)

Legs
Like I stated above, after Olympic lifting and going balls to the wall on squats for so long, my knees have gone on strike. So i am complying for the time being and sitting out on all barbell excercises, besides Step ups.

Warm UpEextensions - 20 x 90, 20 x 90

Hack Squats - 10 x 225, 8 x 315, 6 x 405, 6 x 455

One Leg Leg Press - 10 x 315, 10 x 315, 10 x 315

Lieing Leg Curls - 6 x 150, 6 x 150, 6 x 150, 6 x 150

Standing Leg Curls - 8 x 130, 8 x 130, 8 x 130, 8 x 130

Leg Extensions - 12 x 120, 12x 160, 10 x 200, 10 x 200

Had to use knee wraps on the last two sets of Hack Squats. More for knee protection than to get the weight up. I am itching to get back under a squat at rock bottom, but my better senses are keeping me from doing it. I might move Hack squats to the end to have my knees completely warmed up before assaulting them.

Supplements:
Morning - 2 cAmphiolic, 2 Symmetry, 1 Sesamin, 2 LipidFX, 2 FenoTest
Lunch - 3 Fish Oil, 1 Sesamin
Pre W/O - 4 Symmetry, 3 C2
Afternoon - 2 LipidFx, 2 FenoTest
Before Bed - 2 cAmphibolic, 3 Fish Oil

Last edited:

haplochrom

Awards
Day 2 (3-22-06)

Weight - 288.5 -0.5

Back

Have been having problems with lat flair, and am concentrating on higher reps and lighter weight. Also, switching from conventional to sumo deadlifts, so deadlifts wont be as high.

Pull Ups - 3 x 6 just getting the pinch at the top to fire the lats before lifting.

Dumbbell Row - 12 x 110, 10 x 130, 8 x 150

Pullovers DB - 12 x 70, 10 x 85, 10 x 100

Rack Deadlift - 6 x 315, 6 x 405, 5 x 495, 5 x 545

Cable Rows - 10 x 210, 10 x 230, 10 x 250, 8 x 250

Biceps

Tried to do biceps but had nothing left in me.

Supplements:

Last edited:

haplochrom

Awards
Day 3 (3-23-06)

Chest

After straining my bicep tendon last year and almost having to redshirt my senior year, i had to really cut back on chest work. I try to keep the pressing motions limited, and in neutral grip. Lots of flyes.

Incline DB - 10 x 70, 10 x 80, 8 x 90, 8 x 100

Pec Dec - 10 x 200, 10 x 200, 10 x 200

Flat DB Neutral - 10 x 60, 10 x 60, 10 x 60

Decline DB Flyes - 6 x 50, 6 x 55, 6 x 55

Supplements:

After being on the supplements for three days, I can see a difference in my energy level. Its almost as high as the ephedra that i like, but there are no jitters and the energy lasts all day. I really never have a problem with intensity in the weight room, but i feel that i can flip that switch a little easier now. I still hold that i will lose around 20 -25 pounds this month.

Last edited:

haplochrom

Awards
Day 4 (3-24-06)

Off Day. I like the supplements much better on the workout days because i take more of them. The C2 seems to be the one that makes the difference as its the only one not being taken without a workout. Non workout dosage as follows.

Supplements:
Monrning - 2 cAmphibolic, 2 Symmetry, 1 Sesamin, 2 LipidFX, @ FenoTest
Afternoon - 2 LipidFX, 2 FenoTest

Last edited:
bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Subscribed. Running the same stack when I return from vacation second week of April.

haplochrom

Awards
Day 5 (3-25-06)

Shoulders
Balls to the Wall. Not much to say. If you havent noticed this week of workouts has been thrown off by my training partner, so it doesnt follow my usual split. So today i am combing my pressing day with my higher rep day. Nasty

Seated DB Power Laterals* - 8 x 45, 8 x 55, 8 x 55

Pec-Dec Rear Delt - 12 x 120, 12 x 160, 8 x 200, 8 x 200

Hammer Strength Press - 8 x 185, 8 x 225, 6 x 245

DB Side Laterals - 8 x 25, 8 x 25, 8 x 25, 8 x 25
superset
BB Shrugs - 12 x 315, 12 x 405, 12 x 405 (All Behind Back and then immediatly another set done in front)

DB Shrugs - 10 x 60, 10 x 60, 10 x 60, 10 x 60

*These are a mix between side laterals, and upright rows. I have been using them as a warmup on heavy days, and i have really noticed a difference in power.

Really good workout. I am loving these supplements. Because of drug testing in college, i never took any supplements, except for arginine, and some creatine. I am sold. The things that i wonder about are, "which ones am i feeling?" If these products continue to work as well as they have been, i would really like to test out the SciVation products by themselves to really see how their products affect me on a standalone basis.

On a side note... It is really pleasing to see more and more people so conscious about health now. Companies, while they are trying to make money, are literally giving away their products to get their name out. There are no ads in FLEX about these brands claiming 50% better bench maxes or unbelievable focus. We are working with the companies to help them out and its just a positive thing that more companies should be actively pursueing.

Last edited:
sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. I loved symmetry :)

haplochrom

Awards
Day 7 (3-27-06)

Legs

My knees felt good today, so i decided to incorporate squats back into the game. They were only for warmup, but they should still be good.

Squats - 8 x 225, 6 x 315, 6 x 345, 3 x 385

Step Ups - 24 inch box - 10 x 135, 8 x 225, 6 x 225, 6 x 275

Sanding Ham Curl - 8 x 120, 8 x 120, 8 x 120

Leg Extensions - 15 x 120, 12 x 170, 12 x 170, 12 x 200

Lying Ham Curls - 8 x 120, 8 x 120, 8 x 120

Supplements:
None.

Every time i start a supplement, i take a day off to see if the supplement is really working. I can definately tell the difference on the USPLabs products. Less energy, less will to do the workout. I want to try the SciVation products without anything else after this to really see their side of things.

Great workout. Glad to be back under a squatbar at rock bottom. Just have to get my squat back over 500.

Last edited:

haplochrom

Awards
Day 8 (3-28-06)

Shoulders
I have learned to like shoulders, althought they are as hard to work as legs. Powerful day. More for movement of weight.

DB Press - 10 x 65, 8 x 75, 6 x 80

Upright Rows - 10 x 95, 8 x 115, 8 x 135, 8 x 145

Bent Side Laterals - 8 x 35, 8 x 45, 8 x 55

Reverse Pec Dec - 10 x 100, 10 x 100, 10 x 100, 10 x 100

Back

Back training has really been going well. All of the weights are starting to move under contraction instead of just pulling the weight. It took a while for me to learn the difference.

BB Rows - 10 x 225, 8 x 275, 8 x 315

Neutral Grip Pulldowns - 12 x 150, 12 x 180, 10 x 210, 10 x 230

Cable Pullovers (lying) - 10 x 80, 10 x 80, 10 x 80, 10 x 80

I didnt feel the need to do any more excercises. It just felt right. Plus, i have deads on Thursday, so i have to fire the lats and get out to save myself.

Supps:
Same as usual. I might add ephedra as cardio will be brought in heavily. I wanted to "feel" the supplements on their own, so i left out the cardio last week. From here on, the weight will start to fall.

Weight - 286.5 -2.5

Last edited:

haplochrom

Awards
Day 9 (3-29-06)

Off day. Ran a little, still sore fom legs. Supplements are starting to really heat me up, and i like it. I am going to incorporate some kind of stimulant like caffeine, or ephedrine only in the A.M. to start the day off.

Last edited:

haplochrom

Awards
Day 10 (3-30-06)

Today would be deadlift day, but i strained my hamstring on wednesday night. Ice, heat, stretch. still tender. I am not happy as my lifts were all really good for over a week.

Usual supplements

I am thinking ahead towards my squat day and will have to do bodyweight squats to ease my hams back into deep heavy squats.

Last edited:

haplochrom

Awards
Day 11 (3-31-06)

Morning workout

Shoulders

BB Press warmup - 10 x 135, 10 x 135, 8 x 165, 8 x 185

Cable Side Laterals - 10 x 45, 10 x 45, 10 x 45

DB High Pulls - 10 x 50, 8 x 60, 8 x 60

Rev Pec Dec - 8 x 100, 8 x 150, 8 x 200

Front Raises - 10 x 45, 10 x 45, 10 x 45, 10 x 45
superset
Bent Lateral - burnouts - 50, 40, 30, 20 maybe 6-8 apiece. i was burning by this time.

Traps

Smit snatch grip shrugs - 20 x 135, 8 x 315, 8 x 405, 8 x 405
superset
DB shrugs - 10 x 65, 10 x 65, 10 x 65, 10 x 65

Biceps

I gotta admit that i really only train biceps to keep my grip in shape, and to maintain my lifts on back. I only go for feel, so i dont count reps or sets. When they feel pumped on one excercise, i go to the next. My arms are big enough, and im not doing a show anytime soon, so ... I just get angered when i see guys that spend hors making bicep routines and dont know hack squats exist. I had one guy ask me why i was going so low on my shrugs. I was doing rack lockouts for deadlifts, and he had never heard of those. I tried explaining, but it was ridiculous. Anyway, i must digress...

EZ Bar Curl

Double DB curl

Incline DB

Preacher Double DB

Rope Hammer curls on cable

Later that day..... Night Workout

Because my tigers are playing in three sports tomorrow, i am having to do my sat. workout today as well. I am just going to run in and fatigue the hell out of my chest real quick. I havent done a flat bench in 8 months, but my friend wants me to train with him, so i have to get ready as he is a powerlifter. I will tell yall about that later.

Chest

Flat Bench - 15 x 135, 6 x 225, 4 x 255, 3 x 275 <----Felt good. Pretty impressed that my shoulder took it this well.

Incline Neutral Press - 8 x 60, 8 x 60, 6 x 60, 6 x 60
superset
Floor Flyes - 12 x 40, 10 x 45, 8 x 50, 8 x 50

Cable crossovers - 15 x 20, 15 x 20, 15 x 20, 15 x 20 <----I have the hardest time making these work. I just have terrible muscle memory in my chest. My chest doesnt want to pump even on the concentration excercises. I'll have to work on that.

Last edited:

haplochrom

Awards
Day 12 (4-1-06)

Off Day

After some late night cardio and a little errand running this morning, i just went to the gym to do a little bit of calves, and to get a little more cardio. I walk on a treadmill at the highest incline for 30 minutes and it burns around 500-600 calories depending on speed.

Weight - 281.2

Weight loss so far - 7.80 lbs

I'm pretty happy with the weight loss, and i am equally as happy with the weightroom performance. Not many supplements help me lose weight and get an edge in the weightroom. Satisfaction is about an 8/10. Its not a 10/10 purely because i have not finished the bottle and my goal are yet to be achieved. 21 more pounds to go.

Last edited:

haplochrom

Awards
Day 13 (4-2-06)

Off Day

Because of a certain team's abismal effort yesterday, i had to punish myself with cardio again. Not that much, just a little over 400 calories this morning. Seriously, could LSU play any worse?

Well, my normal slpit has shoulders twice a week as this was my most lagging bodypart. One of my friends, who is a whip ass powerlifter, asked me if i wanted to train with him for a "biggest bench on the bayou" competition. I usually only train my squats and deadlifts with him. I havent touched a BB for bench press since i finished track, so i figure thats its about time. I will reorder my split to incorporate bench twice a week.

On a supplement note, i have upped the dosage of cAmphibolc to 3 pills at night, and the Symmetry is at 3 pills in the morning. I need the little bit extra out of the thermogenics to really help me. I have also started dosing ephedrine in the a.m. especially when i have to work out in the mornings.

Last edited:
bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Lookin good man! Keep up the great work.

haplochrom

Awards
Day 14 (4-3-06)

Starting a new split for the bench competition. I'm not entering it, but my training partner is. So that means that i will train with him for it. If my bench goes up, then so be it. I just want to stay away from injuries. Here is the new split....

Monday - Bench, Triceps, Abs
Tuesday - Legs, Calves
Wednesday - Off
Thursday - Chest, Calves, Abs
Friday - Shoulders, Triceps
Saturday - Back, Biceps, Abs, Calves
Sunday - Off

Cardio:
Week 1 - 100 min
Week 2 - 120 min
Week 3 - 150 min
Week 4 - 200 min

This should put me into May, and within 10 pounds of my goal weight of 255. I love this stack more and more each day. I am seriously debating whether or not to continue this for one more month. It has really worked great.

Weight - 278.0

Weight loss so far - 11.0 lbs

Chest

Bench Press - 15 x 135, 5 x 225, 5 x 235, 5 x 235, 5 x 245, 5 x 255

Incline DB - 8 x 75, 8 x 80, 8 x 90

Triceps

Close Grip Bench - 8 x 155, 8 x 185, 8 x 205

Tricep Pushdown - 8 x 90, 8 x 90, 8 x 90...20 x 45...20 x 25

Abs

Lying Leg Raises 4 x 10

Roman Twists 3 x 8

Last edited:

haplochrom

Awards
Update: I have added potassium as this stack seems to make hold water. That is one of the reasons for the sudden weight loss. I have added ephedrine at 25mg one dose in the morning.

haplochrom

Awards
Day 15 (4-4-06)

Weight - 278.2 -10.8

I didnt do any cardio today, so that means that my weight wants to stabilize itself and not spike up. I could have weighed in at 274 if i had done my walking, but that really isnt fair is it?:rasp:

Legs

Strained hamstring, so i will take off one set of squats, and shut the legs down early today. Just get a pump and get out.

Extensions - 20 x 90, 20 x 90

Squats - 15 x 135, 10 x 225, 5 x 315, 5 x 315, 5 x 315, 5 x 315

One Legged Leg Press - 8 x 315, 8 x 315, 8 x 315, 8 x 315
superset
Stiff Legged DL - 10 x 135, 10 x 225, 10 x 225

Calves

Leg Press

Super Seated Leg Press

Body Weight Single Leg

Last edited:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn nice log, man. I'm going to have to take a closer look at your workouts you big SOB :twisted:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, he's a big dumb animal, but he does keep a good log.
:trout:

haplochrom

Awards
Yeah, he's a big dumb animal, but he does keep a good log.
:trout:
You guys are all comedians. Here is a funny one... Miami and LSU in the bowl game!!! :icon_lol:

I am notating the changes i have made to my supplements. I was following the bottles exact supplementation up until last Thursday, or so. The changes will be in a different color.

Supplements:
Monrning - 2 cAmphibolic, 3 Symmetry (+1), 1 Sesamin, 2 LipidFX, 2 FenoTest, 2 Fish Oil (+2), 25mg Ephedrine
Afternoon - 2 LipidFX, 2 FenoTest
Before Bed - 3 cAmphibolic (+1), 3 Fish Oil

This stack is working well. I started dieting around mid January at around 304. So as of right now, my weight lost is around 25~26 pounds. What is silly is that you can barely tell. JMH80 can absolutely attest to that. I will really show the next twenty pounds lost, as this will bring me well under 20%BF. I went to upload my before pictures..... :wtf: they are not on the camera. So here is the deal. During the next week, i will upload shots as i take them. It wont be as good as i would like it to be, but i still have another two weeks, and i will make more progress.

I also want to show you guys what the peak of a bicep looks like. :burger:

haplochrom

Awards
Day 16 (4-5-06)

Off Day

I will probably do cardio twice today, I just finished the morning cardio, but it was more to loosen my legs up after yesterday. Hamstring is still tight, but not aching. Walked for 30 minutes at 3.0 speed and at varying inclines, usually the highest. Burned 450 calories. I will do it again tonight, alongwith some abs.

Weight - 277.5 -11.5

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Y'all can take your Peach Bowl.

We'll take 5 National Titles in JMH80's lifetime.
:D

Edit - Uhhhh, hopefully you can reveal what you are taking??? (Well, except that I knew the day H got 'em.)

haplochrom

Awards
Yah, USP said that its cool if we say what we are taking. I mean, there is nothing that isnt on the market, and with these results, it can only help them.

On a different level, i read about USP's trial with cAmp/C2/ephedrine and how well it works. I can absolutely agree and the scale is proving them right. I would like to hear from USP or SciVation as to which supplements are making me hold water. The fat feels like it is turning softer, and it is easier to break the first "good" sweat for cardio. The only way i dont feel bloated and soft is to take potassium and to do a little cardio everyday to sweat a little water out. I increased my liquids to almost 3 gallons.

Other than the water issue, there are no complaints. Well.... I do have to carry around a gym bag.. JUST for my supplements! Hey, thats just a couple extra calories that i will burn. I really am having a good time testing these supps, and i hope that people give them a try.

akp2004

Awards
The water is most likely caused by the TTA in the Lipid FX.

When I took it, after about 10-14days, my lower abs, felt jiggly and "looser" - you can get a sense of it by reading logs on Scivation's Lipid FX or Melting Point by Designer supps.

potassium 99mg a few times a day may help. Cant say it "cured" me when I took it.

From what I understand, the mechanism by which lipid fx burns fat affects water balance. It does drop off within a few days to a few weeks post-cycle. How long water lasts is a function of length of cycle.

For me, 40 days = noticeable drop in water in 5-6days, and maybe by 10-12 days later, I was dry again and very pleased with the result

haplochrom

Awards
No that is an exact answer to my question. Appreciate the help. :goodpost:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
You are one large SOB bro:) Nice log!! Ive got to give LipidFX another run pretty soon myself...

BV

haplochrom

Awards
Day 17 (4-6-06)

Chest

Bench Lockouts - 10 x 135, 10 x 225, 5 x 245, 5 x 245, 5 x 275, 5 x 315

Flat DB Neutral Press - 10 x 75, 10 x 85, 10 x 90

Dips - 10, 10, 10, 10 <---- Never done this many before. Gonna start doing weighted dips next week.

Flat Cable Flyes - 10 x 22.5, 10 x 22.5, 10 x 25

Workouts are feeling euphoric. I sound so cliche, i know. But that is the only way that i can explain it. I ate too many carbs yesterday and today, so i will have to do double cardio until i get to 275 as punishment.

I keep thinking that this would be an awesome stack for someone that is on gear. Say a light prop/var cycle, or even a suspension/winny cycle. So many people neglect the small parts of their diet which makes the ultimate difference when it comes down to those stubborn pounds. This could really help them.

haplochrom

Awards
Day 18 (4-7-06)

Shoulders

DB Press - 10 x 40, 10 x 60, 8 x 70, 6 x 80, 6 x 80

BB Behind Neck Press - 10 x 135, 8 x 135, 6 x 155

Rear Delt Cable Cross - 8 x 17.5, 8 x 17.5, 8 x 17.5, 8 x 17.5

Bent Over Laterals - 8 x 15, 8 x 20, 8 x 25, 12 x 15

Cable Laterals - 6 x 30, 6 x 30, 6 x 30
superset
Front DB Raise - 8 x 20, 8 x 20, 8 x 20

Triceps

V Bar Pushdowns - 12 x 100, 10 x 150, 10 x 175, 10 x 175

Rope Pushdowns - 10 x 40, 10 x 40, 10 x 50 <--- Every set i finish with mid range partials to really push blood in there.

I really didnt want to wok out today. I had no drive, and it all stems from a bad night of sleep. My lifts were down, and no amount of Metal playing was getting me going. I have back tomorrow, so i cant have two bad days.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I really didnt want to wok out today. I had no drive, and it all stems from a bad night of sleep. My lifts were down, and no amount of Metal playing was getting me going. I have back tomorrow, so i cant have two bad days.
Ugh, I hate those days:) Im having one right now...

BV

haplochrom

Awards
Ugh, I hate those days:) Im having one right now...

BV
When i used to play a sport, there was this attitude that "if i dont lift this weight, someone else will, and i'll be staring up at them." I still use that mindset, so i rarely, and i mean rarely, have a bad workout. I can feel the "dead" hit a set or two sooner when i have a bad day. It's close to the worst feeling when i sit there after a set and stare at the weights that i should have used. Mocking me.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
When i used to play a sport, there was this attitude that "if i dont lift this weight, someone else will, and i'll be staring up at them." I still use that mindset, so i rarely, and i mean rarely, have a bad workout. I can feel the "dead" hit a set or two sooner when i have a bad day. It's close to the worst feeling when i sit there after a set and stare at the weights that i should have used. Mocking me.
Oh I know it. But 4 nights in a row with 4 hours of sleep...Ill put Legs off till tomorrow when I can really kill it. Yours is defintiely that attitude to have though, I know what you mean. It sucks to not be at your best.

BV

Good rest always escalates my aggression. I been working out 2 times a day for 5 weeks and the results have been amazing(done properly) but this week was rest and tomorrow is jiu-jitsu day. I will tap some fools (very good friends of mine) tomorrow and roll like a beast!

Rest feeds anxiety to train. If you do not get that anxiety, you do not love the sport anymore.