EricTheRed's extremely delayed StimX log

EricTheRed

Awards
Hey guys, a few months ago i was chosen to test out stimX, well after a few problems i finally recieved the bottle about a week ago. well i finally was able to get back on this board after a login issue so i'll post the first few days i've logged so far....but first some info

Sex:Male

Height:6'2"

Weight:198lbs

Training experience:I've been training for over 3 years now, started out weighing 123lbs

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):
using a 5 day split and training about 35min a day mon-fri, The reason for 35min is because i lift duing my strenght class, sometimes i workout on sundays to catch up on the little things like abs

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):
not alot of cardio right not, once we break 60degrees i'll be on my bike
Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
Multi
Whey
Fish oil
Hblocker
CE-XL
Lean mass matrix
Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
3500cals
270grams of protein
300grams of carbs
Current Daily water intake:
1.5gals roughly

Short Term Goal:
increase strenght, cut down a little
Long Term Goal:
210+ lean

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:nope

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):tested alot of stuff
X-factor
Redline
Ener-G
green buldge
white blood
Kre
thunder
neurostim+C
xtend
as you can see not much in stim/fatloss

EricTheRed

Awards
Day2!

10:30: breakfast/cap of stim X - bowl of oats and whey -out of eggs):

1:00: lunch-wheat bread/turkey/lettuc/tomato/cheese

3:30-Lean mass matrix packet

5:45-dinner-pork chops/stuffing/asparagus/milk

6:15-workout
abs

oblique rasies with DBs

35x20
50lbsx12x4

decline medball sit ups
35repsx4sets

side crunches
25repsx4sets

Calfs

smith machine rasies
135x15
205x12
215x12
225x10
225x10

sitting rasies
90x12
110x10x3

shoulder press machine (for the fun of it)-uses free weight plates
4-45lb platesx10reps
6platesx4repsx2sets

P/W-2scoops of whey with oats and CE-XL

10:00: milk/some cheese and yougart

today i had some good energy for most of the day while i studied APbiology. I noticed that i was thristy alot today and was fighting dry mouth. Also noticed that i wasnt that hungary but i ate a good amount anyways. I also noticed that my pee was mello yellow for most of the day and it stank like ass but got better later in the day. anyone else have this problem?

EricTheRed

Awards
Day 3

6:45amre-workout shake, stimx, multi and Hblocker 20min later

Workout

Chest
Bench supersetted with pull overs
135x15
165x8/95x5
185x5/95x5
195x4/95x5

superset incline DB bench and peck deck
55x8
55x8
55x10 (my school doesnt have 60-65lbs DBs)
deck
95x6x3

triceps

pull downs
80x6x3

dips
10reps x3sets

8am: post workout/CE-XL

11am: lunch-ham sandwhich/kashi bar/milk

1:45: another sandwhich/oats on the go square/carrots/milk

3pm: Lean mass matrix packet

5pm: oats and whey

7pm: chicken breast and wild rice

9:30pm:whey/milk/yougart

Today started out great with energy and focus through my classes and part one (the hard part) of a APbio test and physics quiz. but as the day went on i could feel that i never really wanted to eat as much as I planned. also when i got home i started to get a bit of a headache and muscle aches, not nearly as bad as when i tired spike (nasty). I also suffered with dry mouth most of the day but i did consume about 8 bottles of water and not including milk and shakes. I also didnt sleep well last night but i had alot on my mind. But tomorrow can always be a better day. I think between the hblocker/stimx and creatine i might need more water.

EricTheRed

Awards
day4-still just using one cap a day

Workout
Biceps
seated curls
25x15
40x8
45x6
45x5

closegrip E-Z bar
75x10
85x8
85x8

Concentration curls
35x6x3

wrist rotations
25x215
30x12
30x12

wrist curls with Barbell
95x15
115x10
135x6

11am: lunch-turkey and cheese rollup/milk/nutragrain-thats aboutall i could stomach

1:45: another sandwhich/oats on the go square/carrots/milk

3pm: Lean mass matrix packet

5pm: milk/whey/oats

7pm: Porkchops with stuffing and asparagus

8pm: oats and some milk

Today was better then yesterday. I did not have a headache when i got home or any more muscle pain execpt in my core area which just feels like soreness along with my chest. 1 cap seems to be just fine for now, i fell the app supression early in the school day, i ate half of my wrap at lunch and then just looked at it for awhile. The suppression does go away later in the day and then i feel hungary all the time as usual. Energy is great in the mornings and i feel more focused in school, it sure does help on test. I have experiences no crashing as of yet. Also my sleep pattern is almost back to normal

P.S-i recieved my sample of gakic the other day, took it today and felt......nothing.

EricTheRed

Awards
day5-still one cap

Workout
shoulders
BB standing shoulder press
85x15
115x8
125x5x2

DB sitting shoulder press
55x8x3

shoulder rasies
30x8x3

E-Z bar delt lift
75x12
95x10
105x6
115x5

11am: lunch-Ham sandwhichp/milk/apple/kashi bar

1:45: another sandwhich/oats on the go square/milk

3pm: milk/whey/oats

5pm: Chicken breast and wild rice

7pm: Pizza-(yeah yeah, i was at a SVT meetting, like i'm going to say no to free pizza)

Today was another good day on stimX. My workout felt good even tho it was alittle cut short. I noticed that app. suppression wasnt as bad as it has been, i actually wanted to eat something during school. On the other hand I felt that the energy leve died off just alittle farther into the day. I might be getting alittle tolerant of stimx but by tomorrow i'll be able to guage that.

EricTheRed

Awards
Day off of stim X

6:45amre-workout shake, fish oil, multi and Hblocker 20min later (2 scoops)

Workout
Legs

Squats
135x15-warmup
225x10
275x7
315x6
365x5
225x10

Leg press
495x8
505x6
565x5

leg extensions
120x6x3

11am: lunch-PB sandwhichp/milk/apple/kashi bar

1:45: Lean mass matrix packet

5pm: Lean mass matrix packet

8pm: Oat bar, Met-rex pure protien bar and milk

10:30pm:whey/milk/yougart

Today I decided to take off because after yesterday i could tell i was building up tolerance so back on monday i will start up again.

EricTheRed

Awards
6:45amre-workout shake, fish oil, stimx, multi and Hblocker 20min later

Workout
biceps

curls
25x15
45x6x3

E-Z bar close grip curls
75X10
85x8
95x7

precher DB curls
35x8x2
40x6

pull downs
90x8x3

skull crush
95x5x3

11am: lunch-ham sandwhichp/milk/apple/triscuit

1:45: lean mass packet

5pm: leftover beef

6-9:30-drumline

10:00pm:whey/milk/yougart

Today with one cap i didnt feel much to be honest until alittle later after my workout. App suppression was down also but i was still pretty thristy all day and i still had a good deal of energy during D-line. I think tomorrow or the next day i'll try a dose of 2 caps. Does anybody like taking both at once or spreading it out?

EricTheRed

Awards
back on again-1cap only

6:45am-shake with whey/oats and bannana with multi, fish oil and stimx

7:25 workout

biceps
seated curls
25x15
45x6
45x6
45x6

close grip curls

85x8
85x8
95x6

hammer curls (somone broke the preacher curl bench)
35x8x3

french curls (tris)
70x10x2

8:05-postworkout (oats and whey)

11-lunch (ham/wheat/nuts/apple/milk)

1:00-repeat lunch

2:30- few handfulls of nuts

4:00-chicken and rice

5:15-milk with oats

10:00-milk/yougurt and whey

After taking a few days off coming back on really helps the effects after taking 1-2caps for 4 days. I noticed increased alertness and just overall awake feeling after my workout and during class. App suppression is nothing like the frist few days but i didnt really feel hungary at all during the day and did eat slow instead of my usual inhaling of food. General good effects with 3-4days on and 3-4 days off. This will be my last week on to cycle off for awhile and prep for my XF/AT log

EricTheRed

Awards
1cap only

6:45am-shake with whey/oats and bannana with multi, fish oil and stimx

shoulders

DB shoulderpress
40x12
55x8x3

DB shoulder shrugs
95x10x3

shoulder flys
35x6x3
8:05-postworkout (oats and whey)

11-lunch (ham/wheat/nuts/apple/milk)

2:30- oat bar

3:30-milk/oats/whey

7:00-pure protien bar/milk (at work)

10:00-milk/yougurt and whey

Today diet suppression seemed stronger then usual, didnt really feel like eatting at all for most of the day. Focus was up during most of the day with some tapering off by 6pm. Libido seems to take a bit of a dive usually by day 2 of using stimx again, nothing major just my "schwing" reaction is alittle low

EricTheRed

Awards
1cap only

6:45am-shake with whey/oats and bannana with mult and stimx (going off fish oil for XF prep)

Back
bent over rows with end of bench bar
45lbsx15
90x10
135x8
165x6

Seated rows
90x8x3

lat tower
145x6x3

8:05-postworkout (oats and whey)CE-XL

11-lunch pb&j (low sugar jam) south beach bar and milk

2:30-mixed nuts

4:00-left over veggie pizza

5:15-milk with oats

10:00-milk/yougurt with oats

Today the app. suppression was really strong for some reason. I nearly gaged on my p/w shake i felt so full and i didnt really feel like eatting for most of the day. Focus and energy was pretty good and i had the energy to get through D-line rehearsal. I've noticed i'm sweating alot more then usual when i'm really active (i sweat enough as it is) i've been drinking about 4.3 liters of water a day.

EricTheRed

Awards
My thoughts

Pros

compared to other stim products i have used in the past this one is far more effective when it comes to long lasting effects. I felt the effects for about 6-8hrs before I started to settle down. Not only is energy better but also the feeling of well being as well, kinda similar to AMP. If your cutting this is the stim to go with because of its great energy and app. suppression. I also felt no "crash" while on this product or any headaches like i felt with the version of redline i used a year ago. I also felt more focused while working out and doing work, very similar to Neurostim+C.

Cons.

If your trying to bulk i suggest you dont use this product if your a hard gainer. There were a few days were i felt like skipping a meal because i was in no mood to eat. Also you will probably notice a loss of libido but this can be overcome with some arginine. You will be thirsty all the time with dry mouth, i couldnt go an hour without a bottle of water. Another little downfall is that this is a product you really cant use every day because your body will gain tolerance to it rather quickly

Overall i'm very pleased with this product because you do get alot for the money. If taken correctly the bottle could last well over a month or two. If your cutting this is the stim to use.