If anyone has tried the supplement Clout by MAN can you please post your results?

IronMarc

Awards
I bought some of this stuff, and I want to know what kind of gains to expect. I know it's not going to be the same for everyone but I am interested in seeing what this stuff can do.

powerlifter6920

I skimmed the add, and the first thing it will improve is as a good cutter to your wallet.

What are your stats ie. years training, size, bodyfat, etc.

I would say buy some regular creating at a third of the price and see the same gains.

IronMarc

Awards
I am 18 years old, about 5'9", 176lbs, not sure about bodyfat probably around 15%? My bench is about 225 right now for a 1 rep max..I got the stuff at the Arnold Expo 2 for $15 so I thought I would give it a try.

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
I used it a few months back and I really liked in. In fact, so much so that I bought another two bottles of it. My endurance was pretty awesome and strength increased better than when I was on CEE.

I remember I was running on the treadmill one time after a really intense back day, and I only planned on running for 10 mins, but, I felt like I could run forever so I stayed on for 30 mins, and still didn't feel tired on it.

Like I said, I like the stuff, a lot. It's ashame it's fairly pricey or I'd be my main form of creatine.

powerlifter6920

If you got it for only fifteen bones it's definitely worth trying.

IronMarc

Awards
2 for 15, can't beat the prices At the Arnold Expo on the last day :)

bg5757

Board Supporter
Awards
I love Clout, its probably my favorite supplement right now.

When I had my training and diet down during last summer, I added 10 lbs. to my 12-rep bench weight for 3 straight weeks for a total of 30 lbs in 3 weeks. I was amazed by these results so I bought 3 more bottles that I can't wait to use in about a month.

PIOTREK

PIOTREK

Awards
Honestly, the taste is very odd but if it works who gives a **** right? I just started it a few days ago.

PS. I got a bonus gift in one of my jars, I long black hair:food: