1 mg arimidex eod
Weeks 1-2
20 mgs PP
10 mgs SD

Weeks 1-4 700 mgs EQ

Weeks 2-4 1,2,1 Trimax

Weeks 3-4 400-600 mgs 4-ad trans

Weeks 4-8 40 mgs Anavar ed

Weeks 4-8 30-40 mgs MGF ed (That's another log)

Now here's where the ALri Venom line comes in :) I'm started with 2 caps of lean dreams last night. And have taken 1 venom original and 1 thyrogen-x (I will take another thyrogen-x in a few hours and maybe 1 more before the day ends).

I have 1 bottle of lean dreams, 1 bottle of thyrogen-x and maybe 1/4 a bottle of Venom orig. (that's some strong stuff so I think 1 cap a day should be fine).

SO far? Well I took 2 caps of lean dreams last night and gave my lil girly 1 cap. I'd lick a dogs a-hole if it would work as well as I hope this product is going to work, but my girl commented it taste gross! I think it remminded me of how kitty litter smell.

Aside from taste what did we notice?

Well for starters theres some real ****ty variables that could be skewing things right now. Primarily being that I'm in the middle of moving and have slept in 3 different beds over the past few nights. That said, getting comfortable might have been a factor in why I slept poorly. However, it wasn't the main issue. Not even close! I woke up so drenched in sweet I thought I might have pissed myself....HARD! Wondering if it was just me or the room temp I looked over at my girl who was tossing and turning and SWEATING all over the place. :smite:

03/09/06 Not a good night sleep and I took as shower at 2:30 am wondering if I pissed myself? BTW, I spoke to my gf about it today and she reassured me she was sweating all night.

SO, what I'm assuming is that the Lean Dreams is primarily a nighttime thermo and it's secondary effect is a sleep aid. What I'm REALLY hoping is that after a few nights (like with most thermo's) I won't get the sweats like that anymore. Not sure my girl is going to wanna help me in that quest though LOL!

As for the thyrogen and venom. Well so far the lack of/crappy night sleep has shown no effect and the venom has me alert as usual.

BTW, I did try to get in on the USP beta test on their sleep aid. Not sure if my damn email went through (had some problems getting the link to work). BUT if I am picked then this should be an interesting comparison.

One last thing for now. I noticed that the thyrogen-x usage instructions say 3-4 weeks on and = time off. I'm prett sure this isn't suppressive like Trimax (which is why I took it after the trimax/hoping to aid recovery). AM I correct/can someone help me?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I'm in week 4 of an 8 weeker that breaks down like this:

Weeks 1 Test Ent frontload 1200 mgs
Weeks 1-8 600 mgs
1 mg arimidex eod
Weeks 1-2
20 mgs PP
10 mgs SD

Weeks 1-4 700 mgs EQ

Weeks 2-4 1,2,1 Trimax

Weeks 3-4 400-600 mgs 4-ad trans

Weeks 4-8 40 mgs Anavar ed

Weeks 4-8 30-40 mgs MGF ed (That's another log)
I can't help you with your OTC supps.. but I totally do not understand you running EQ for 4 WEEKS. Nor do I understand why you run Test Enan for only 8. My apologies for going in a different direction with this.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you frontload both esters like I did then they're kicking in 2-3 weeks. Agreed?

So the test is just fine.

As for the eq? Yeah it's a little short but I just wanted enough to keep my appetite up and get some synergy/joint lubrication for the last 4-5 weeks of my cycle while on the var (which I've heard can kill your appetite). I've run all these compounds before and done cycles of varying length.

Not trying to sound offensive (like I've mentioned) but look up short cycles 2-3 weekers or 4 weekers. You can use test ent or eq for them, of course a prop ester would be better but in 8 weeks everything will be work out nice.

SOOOOO, anyone wanna speak on these ALRI products? PLLLLEEEAAASSE :)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
If you frontload both esters like I did then they're kicking in 2-3 weeks. Agreed?
Disagree. Never worked for me. Ever.

Not trying to sound offensive (like I've mentioned) but look up short cycles 2-3 weekers or 4 weekers. You can use test ent or eq for them, of course a prop ester would be better but in 8 weeks everything will be work out nice.
At the risk of sounding offensive, I call bull****. Look it up? Where, on T-nation? I don't care who wrote what about what, but when someone tells you that you can use Undecylenate or Enanthate with any efficacy at all with a 4 weeker.. they are WRONG. 8 weeks with Enan is a complete waste.. and so is a frontload.. IMHO.

I don't feel EQ's purported increase in appetite until around WEEK 10. Using Enanthate, or Undecylenate (or any medium/long ester) for 2-4 weekers is absolutely ridiculous. Some new guy is going to see this and think it's good to go, and that's irresponsible. That's why I'm calling it out bro. No hard feelings. ;)

Ok you guys can talk about ALRI's products, I'm done. :D

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Different strokes. BTW first cycle I ever did was EQ and sust, frontloaded both cycle lasted about 10 weeks (2 more then this one) and I gained around 25 and kept about 20. As individuals vary so will results, or I think that's what the label said ;-)

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The most info I found on "shorties" was on the steriodology board, and alot of stuff Cy Wilson, Nelson Montanna, and a few other guys wrote that don't come to mind right now. All of them said you "could" use things like eq or deca or test ent/cyp for a 3-4 week cycle, but for obvious reasons they're not preferred compared to short ester AAS's.

As for the Venom products :)

I'm coming up on night three and have readjusted my Lean dreams dose. Started at 2 and that was WAY to much sweating. Took one last night and notice some kinda sedating effects and a feeling of being sort of "loopy" on my way up to bed. Still didnt' sleep all that great though and the sweating is still kinda an issue, though it has lessened. Took 1 and 1/4 of a tab tonight. The thyrogen x and venom seems to also have me pretty warm all day and feeling pretty focused, energized and productive. Nothing else so far.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Same amount of sweating yesterday from the venom/thyrogen. My girl said I was hotter then usual ;-). Didn't take the Lean Dreams, and guess what? I slept well again. Plus it could be coincidental but I've been waking up pretty edgey (pissy mood) and this morning I feel like myself again. Could be related to other things. HOWEVER, I'm not sure until I take the Lean Dreams again. If I do.

ANYONE ELSE using Lean Dreams? How do you like it?

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I took 1/2 a lean dream last night and managed to get a decent night sleep with the fan on full blast and the window open. Good thing my girl likes a cold room for sleeping. Still nothing in a particular to comment on, although I have been urinating ALOT today.

Is there any chance a little birdy (Raven) can chime in on this log? Or another ALRI rep, I don't hear much from them on this board it seems.

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Ya know this is really a first. I have not yet heard of anyone losing sleep from the lean dreams. So honestly I am kind of stumped. I would recomend tracking when you actually take the venom portion of the tri lean system. Reason being is personally if I take the venom past 9am I am up until like 2 am cleaning my house and nothing but a hammer over my head is going to put me to sleep. The other thing is it could be interacting with one of the other supps you are taking. I take 2 venom @ 7:30 am along with 2 special tactics and 1 thyrogenx. Lunch time I take 1 thyrogenx and dinner time I take 2 special tactics 1 thyrogen x and then about an hour before I go to sleep I take 2 lean dreams and it knocks my ass out. ( Just to give you an example) I too sweat big time, but I can sleep. I think I will have to ask the big guy on this one and see if I can get you some additional feedback.
Well I took 1/2 a lean dream last night and managed to get a decent night sleep with the fan on full blast and the window open. Good thing my girl likes a cold room for sleeping. Still nothing in a particular to comment on, although I have been urinating ALOT today.

Is there any chance a little birdy (Raven) can chime in on this log? Or another ALRI rep, I don't hear much from them on this board it seems.

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
Ya know this is really a first. I have not yet heard of anyone losing sleep from the lean dreams. So honestly I am kind of stumped. I would recomend tracking when you actually take the venom portion of the tri lean system. Reason being is personally if I take the venom past 9am I am up until like 2 am cleaning my house and nothing but a hammer over my head is going to put me to sleep. The other thing is it could be interacting with one of the other supps you are taking. I take 2 venom @ 7:30 am along with 2 special tactics and 1 thyrogenx. Lunch time I take 1 thyrogenx and dinner time I take 2 special tactics 1 thyrogen x and then about an hour before I go to sleep I take 2 lean dreams and it knocks my ass out. ( Just to give you an example) I too sweat big time, but I can sleep. I think I will have to ask the big guy on this one and see if I can get you some additional feedback.
Same here. I tried a couple of the samples of Venom LD and it made me sleep like a baby. Im with you Raven on the Venom Hypderdrive, cant take it past the early am or Im doing way too much thinking late at night. I havent noticed any sweating at all, so perhaps that is likely from the Thyrogen as I havent tried it. Typically thyroid agents increase core body heat.

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
This system is interesting, because timing is everything for each individual. I know some people that can take Venom in the afternoon and sleep like babies. BUT I also know the flip side of it. So we need to decide where we each are at on this. I mean 2 venom 7 in the am and I am good to go. But it took some trials believe me. So I truly believe everyones tolerance is different. But Venom is most comfortable early am on a full stomach. Atleast in my opinion. lol

Same here. I tried a couple of the samples of Venom LD and it made me sleep like a baby. Im with you Raven on the Venom Hypderdrive, cant take it past the early am or Im doing way too much thinking late at night. I havent noticed any sweating at all, so perhaps that is likely from the Thyrogen as I havent tried it. Typically thyroid agents increase core body heat.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
First off thanks for hoping in on this one guys. I'm pretty damn sure it's not the venom because unless I take it after noon I can sleep just fine. As for the lean dreams it seems to be a little less dramatic now that I've tried tappering up my dose. Did 1 whole tab last night about 2 hours before I went to sleep and it didn't interrupt my sleep like it had in the past. However, it didn't exactly "knock me out" either, which is really what I was looking for. Ie. refreshed feeling in the morning from a deep sleep. Still I think 2 tabs is probably a better dose, btw I haven't gotten my bdyft tested but I'm down 3 lbs and being that I'm "on" right now and look leaner. I'm pretty sure it's all fat loss.

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
First off thanks for hoping in on this one guys. I'm pretty damn sure it's not the venom because unless I take it after noon I can sleep just fine. As for the lean dreams it seems to be a little less dramatic now that I've tried tappering up my dose. Did 1 whole tab last night about 2 hours before I went to sleep and it didn't interrupt my sleep like it had in the past. However, it didn't exactly "knock me out" either, which is really what I was looking for. Ie. refreshed feeling in the morning from a deep sleep. Still I think 2 tabs is probably a better dose, btw I haven't gotten my bdyft tested but I'm down 3 lbs and being that I'm "on" right now and look leaner. I'm pretty sure it's all fat loss.
Yeah I think sleep aids in general vary greatly with each person and their sleep habits. Melatonin has always been very valuable and worked quite well for me, whereas I have family members that say they didnt notice anything from it.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to put this log on hold for now, sorry but there's too many variables going on. I will return in a month or so.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hi...im new to the site...ive been researching this stack for a little while now and i cant find alot of reviews for the whole stack (hyperdrive, special tactics, lean dreams and the added thyrogen-x) they are mostly about the Hyperdrive and most people say its unbelievable with the negatives being it works TOO well..hehe.....so....i understand that alot of people lose weight with just the hyperdrive and relatively quickly at that...i was just wondering what the results are for using the whole stack? Loses, gains, how fast?

Also....after this cutting cycle...i would be willing to try some supps for bulking from Alri...and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or maybe some stacks for the Alri products.

im currently using biotest products and have had pretty decent results...but im always on the lookout for better things and different companies to try out.....plus i believe that you need to cycle your companies as well as your supplements.....human body is an amazing thing when it comes to adaptation. So please if anyone could give me some feed back on the venom stack and also maybe some input on a bulking stack from Alri...i would appreciate it...thanks

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
uhh if you wanna do short term cycle with test use prop man. test enan for 8 weeks and eq for 4 is a waste of money.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the sentiment, and don't really want to get into it so I'll just say that I've done a decent number of cycles and frontloading works fine. BTW, it's turned into a 9 weeker. I will agree that eq for 4 weeks is kinda silly, but I had it and only wanted the extreme appetite in a time when I knew I wouldn't have it, and I did.

Gottat go but I'll try and comment on the ALRI products more in the future. And even more down the road ;-)