Turbos10's Scivation Cutting Stack Log

Turbos10

Awards
I will be doing a cutting stack designed by Derek Charlebois, and sponsored by Scivation. I recieved the package today, and......damn!! I will be using Sesamin, LipidFX, Fenotest, C2(USPlabs), and cAMPHIBOLIC(USPlabs). I will logging all my meals and workouts so it will be clear exactly what I am doing. I will also be logging weekly pictures and stats. Below are my most recent stats, but I will take pics and measurements in the morning on the official start date.

My Stats starting this log are as follows:

Height - 5'8"
Weight - 185lb
BF% - ~12.5% (according to calipers and rustyiron calculator)
Bicep - 16.25"
Chest - 43.5"
Thigh - 25"
Waist - 34.5"
Stomach - 35.25"

Diet - I will be doing a 404020 diet with calories between 2200 and 2600 depending on workout or non workout days. I try to keep carbs higher in the early morning and preworkout, and taper off carbs later in the day. This does not always work out perfectly due to family/work obligations, but that is my goal. I will warn that I am very busy and don't have time to prepare 6 meals a day, so I work with shakes and premade stuff when I have to.

Workouts - I will be doing a 4 day workout split that is typically chest/tri, back/bi, shoulders, Legs. I will be sticking to 3 heavy lifts for major groups and 2 for smaller groups. Sometimes I will switch up and add an exercise and go lighter, but typically I stay 6-10 rep range. I will shoot for four 20-30 minute cardio sessions a week with at least two of those being after weight workouts.

General - I just want to say in advance that I have a family, full time job, and own a gym on the side. My time is very limited sometimes, so it is possible that I may miss logging for a day, but I will not miss workouts, suppliments, or diet. I will always try to catch up if I miss a day logging.

The goal of this cutting stack is to get in single digit body fat measurements using my calipers. While I realize there is some inaccuracy in them, it is what I have to work with. In reality, I would like to be an honest 10-11% in a month. Right now I measure in the mid to high 12's and I am likely around 14 in reality.

THANK YOU TO THE SCIVATION CREW FOR THIS AWESOME OPPORTUNITY!!

Turbos10

Awards
Okay, I got some pics and Caliper Measurements this morning....found out I gained a little fat somewhere, or I am holding a little more water than last time I measured. I am using an Accumeasure Caliper and the rusty iron calculator. I realized the calipers measure low, but that is what I have to gauge progress.

Pectoral - 8,8,9
Abdominal - 20,19,19
Thigh - 16,15,15
BF% - 12.79%

I will be taking all products according to the labels directions. This means I will have Sesamin, LipidFX, cAMPHIBOLOIC, and Fenotest in the morning and in the middle of the day. I will have C2 preworkout along with another Sesamin.

I will also be taking a Pro32X Multi, Green Bulge, Glycergrow, Flax oil and Glucosamine......so I think I will be full on pills alone for the next month.

I will be logging meals and my workout later today.

Attachments

matthams

Awards
there is some concern over taking sesamin around your workout time. some people think it lowers glycogen stores. just fyi...

Turbos10

Awards
Back Workout Today
Wide Grip Chins - BWx15,14,13
T Bar Rows - 180x6,6,6
V Bar Rows - 15plate x 10, 16plate x8, 17plate x 6
Hammer Curls - 45x10, 50x10, 55x8
Concentrati0n Curls - 30x10,8,8
Abs - Incline Crunch/Leg Raise Supersets - 3sets, Ball Crunch - 3 sets
Bike - 25min.
Diet
M1 - 3/4c oats, 4 strawberries, 2 scoops whey, 1/2c FF milk
M2 - 1c Oats and Honey Cereal, 1/2c FF milk, 1c FF cottage cheese, 1/2 cup Low Carb Yogurt
M3 - 2 scoops whey/Glycergrow pre and during workout
M4 - 8oz sirloin, 1c pinto beans
Next two meals not yet planned(see what wife wants), but will log later
Thoughts
Today was great in terms of the stack so far. I had a great workout and my strength was actually up a little bit. This is very exciting for me because typically I don't respond well to preworkout stims like the C2. However, today I have just enough energy to have a great workout, but not have that cracked out crackhead feeling.
My weight was actually down to 183 when I weighed this morning, but I usually fluctuate up and down a couple lb from day to day. I did take the stack yesterday evening because I could not wait:D, so It is possible it is drying me out a little bit. I felt like I had been holding some water. Hard to say at this point, but so far my initial impression is awesome.
I do have a question on the cAMPHIBOLIC for Derek or Marc; The bottle mentions taking it in the morning and also mentions taking it at night when first starting. I am not clear on whether I am suppose to take it both times or what. Let me know what you guys think.
More Later.....

Turbos10

Awards
there is some concern over taking sesamin around your workout time. some people think it lowers glycogen stores. just fyi...
Thanks for the input. Derek, can you comment on this and let me know what you would like for me to do. Today I actually timed my workout about 4 hours after the initial stack and just had the C2 with my Green Bulge. I had a great workout doing that, but my workout times vary alot with my schedule.

Turbos10

Awards
Shoulder Workout

Smith Shoulder Press - 105x18,155x10,175x8,6(Personal Goal has been 8 reps on 175)
Front Laterals - 35x10,40x10,45x9
Bent Over Laterals - 45x12,50x12,10
Shrugs - 225x18,315x12,12,12
Bike - 20min. Medium intensity

Diet

M1 - 1c Oats and Honey Cereal, 1/2c FF milk, 2 scoops whey
M2 - 1/2c oats, 3 strawberries, 2 scoops whey, 1/2c FF milk
M3 - 2 scoops whey/Glycergrow pre and during workout
M4 - 2 scoops (post workout)
M5 - 1c asparagus, ~4oz chicken breast, tspn olive oil
M6 - 1c asparagus, ~4oz chicken breast, tspn olive oil
M7 - 2 scoops Muscle Milk.

Thoughts

Workouts are going great so far. The last two days I have hit personal goals on my lifts. First was 4 plates(180) on T Bar Rows. Never tryed that before, but was feeling frisky:D. Today 175 on shoulder press was up 2 reps after months stuck at 6 reps. So far I am very impressed. I was completely prepared to loose strength on this stack, but the opposite has been happening.

Another interesting point is that I am down 3 lb so far. Apparently Water/Glycogen is dropping. I figure I will drop 5lb or so this first week at this rate and then it will slow. We'll see how it goes.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
I think that is very overblown.

Many users, including myself, take this pre-workout (breakfast) and have reported no problems. My strength has actually been increasing since taking this pre-workout while cutting.

matthams

Awards
I agree. I think since people are dieting their stores are getting depleted... not the sesamin doing it... i just wanted to bring it up

Turbos10

Awards
Cardio Today
2.5 mile jog in the park
Diet
M1 - 1c Oats and Honey Cereal, 2 scoops whey, 1/2c FF milk
M2 - 1/2 Whole Wheat Pita, ~5oz chicken, sprinkle cheddar, 1 tspn Light Miracle Whip
M3 - ~5oz Chicken, 2 corn tortillas, Onion, Pepper, tspn sour cream(Read Fajitas with my wife at lunch;))
M4 - 2 scoops Muscle Milk
M5 - ~5oz lean ground beef, 1 slice Whole Wheat Bread, sprinkle cheddar, 1tspn Light Miracle Whip
M6 - 2 scoops Muscle Milk
Thoughts
Felt good today and had no real sides or anthing to report. Only thing thus far has been a feeling of increased body temp from time to time. I do feel pretty tired at night after "coming down" off of everything. So far I have had no problem sleeping and wake up feeling great. I have noticed increased vascularity in my arms and legs today. This stands out to me because I am not at all vascular. I tryed to get a good pic, but it does not show too well:

Turbos10

Awards
Cardio/Abs Today

Incline Crunch/Leg Raises Supersets for three sets
Incline twists w/25lb plate

Eliptical - 20min at medium/high intensity(190-210 strides/min.)

Diet

M1 - 2/3c oats, 3 strawberries, 2 scoops whey, 1/2c FF milk
M2 - ~5oz lean ground beef, 1 slice Whole Wheat Bread, sprinkle cheddar, 1tspn Light Miracle Whip
M3 - 2 scoops whey, two servings Triscuits
Next meals not yet planned. May have a big cheat tonight cause some friends are in town.

Thoughts

Everything is still going well and I feel pretty good. I have started getting a scratchy throat, but I am not sure if it is a cold coming on or allergies. I went in for an allergy shot two days ago and I have alot of drainage, so I am hoping it will clear up in another day or so and not get worse. Time will tell.

Weight loss is actually a little too fast for my comfort level at this point. I am down to 180lb today for a total loss of 5lb in 5 days. While I realize that most of it is probably water and glycogen, I think I am going to up my carbs a little bit and keep them more constant through the day. I am pretty paranoid about muscle loss and want to make sure my calories, carbs in particular, are high enough. Protein is well over 200 and usually 250 most days so carbs is where I need to bring it up.

BF measurements today show a small drop in % to around 12.4. All of my measurements have remained pretty much constant, so I don't know where the wieght is coming off of:(. I am hoping the TTA is causing some subcutanious water retention that is masking the fat loss. Not sure at this point what is going on.

Derek, if you have any wisdom to calm my catabolic worries, please speak up.

Cardio/Abs Today

Incline Crunch/Leg Raises Supersets for three sets
Incline twists w/25lb plate

Eliptical - 20min at medium/high intensity(190-210 strides/min.)

Diet

M1 - 2/3c oats, 3 strawberries, 2 scoops whey, 1/2c FF milk
M2 - ~5oz lean ground beef, 1 slice Whole Wheat Bread, sprinkle cheddar, 1tspn Light Miracle Whip
M3 - 2 scoops whey, two servings Triscuits
Next meals not yet planned. May have a big cheat tonight cause some friends are in town.

Thoughts

Everything is still going well and I feel pretty good. I have started getting a scratchy throat, but I am not sure if it is a cold coming on or allergies. I went in for an allergy shot two days ago and I have alot of drainage, so I am hoping it will clear up in another day or so and not get worse. Time will tell.

Weight loss is actually a little too fast for my comfort level at this point. I am down to 180lb today for a total loss of 5lb in 5 days. While I realize that most of it is probably water and glycogen, I think I am going to up my carbs a little bit and keep them more constant through the day. I am pretty paranoid about muscle loss and want to make sure my calories, carbs in particular, are high enough. Protein is well over 200 and usually 250 most days so carbs is where I need to bring it up.

BF measurements today show a small drop in % to around 12.4. All of my measurements have remained pretty much constant, so I don't know where the wieght is coming off of:(. I am hoping the TTA is causing some subcutanious water retention that is masking the fat loss. Not sure at this point what is going on.

Derek, if you have any wisdom to calm my catabolic worries, please speak up.
To ease it some, you hit a personal record a few days ago so it sure is not MUSCLE.

Turbos10

Awards
To ease it some, you hit a personal record a few days ago so it sure is not MUSCLE.
Yeah, thanks. I was just a little blown away after loosing 5lb at the drop of a hat. It is not normal for me at all, but I have never been on a stack this extensive, either. I know it is just water/glycogen and I am fine. I am not a real experienced cutter like all these other guys:D.

BTW, awesome products you have got there. Thanks for the input!!

Turbos10

Awards
Legs Today

Squats - 135x15,185x10,225x8,6
Leg Press - 490x10,10,10
SLDL - 225x10,10,10

Seated Calf Raise - 225x15,15,15
Standing Calf Raise - Stack x15,15,15

Diet

M1 - 2/3c oats, 2 strawberries, 2 scoops whey, 1/2c FF milk
M2 - 2 scoops Muscle Milk, 2 slices WW bread, tblspn Nat. PB, tblspn organic jelly
M3 - Pre/during/Post WO - 2 scoops whey
M4 - ~5oz lean ground beef, 1 slice Whole Wheat Bread, sprinkle cheddar, 1tspn Light Miracle Whip

Next meals not yet planned, but will be clean.

Thoughts

I had a pretty decent leg workout today for the first time in a month or more. I have had some pretty painful tendonitis in my petelar tendons that has limited my workout alot. I started glucosamine which has helped a little. I am thinking the sesamin and cissus in this stack have made a big difference because it was much better today. I'll keep updating on this as the log progresses.

Turbos10

Awards
No workout today

Diet

M1 - 2/3c oats and honey cereal, 2 scoops whey, 1c FF milk
M2 - ~5oz lean ground beef, 2 slice Whole Wheat Bread, slice 2% cheese, 1tspn Light Miracle Whip
M3 - 1 scoop muscle milk, 5 triscuits
M4 - 2 scoops whey
M5 - ~5oz lean ground beef, 1c aparagus
M6 - 2 scoops muscle milk

Thoughts

Legs were sore today which was a welcome sign. I had just got into a good leg routine I liked when the tendonitis got bad. This was a rest day and we kindof hectic. Meals 4 and 5 were small and closer together because Meal 2 was late. Nothing much to report today on suppliments. I have had no side effects other than losing weight

Turbos10

Awards
Chest/Tri Workout Today

Flat DB Press - 50x18,90x10,100x11,100x9
Dips - BW+90lb x 10,10,10
Incline Smith Press - 175x10,195x8,8

Overhead DB Extenions - 35x12, 40x10,10
Cable Tri Pressdown - 8plates x 8,8,8

Diet

M1 - 2/3c oats and honey cereal, 2 scoops whey, 1c FF milk
M2 - 1/2c oats, scoops whey, 1c FF milk
M3 - 3 scoops whey (Pre/during/post workout)
M4 - ~5oz lean ground beef, 2 slice Whole Wheat Bread, slice 2% cheese, 1tspn Light Miracle Whip
Next meals logged later....

Thoughts

Strength was good today. I had no problems making my normal lifts. Weight is hanging right around 180 for the last couple days so I think the sudden dropping has stopped. Should be slow and steady from here on.

Turbos10

Awards
I just realized I never revised my dosing after talking to Derek. Here is how it goes:

Midday workout Days -

Morning - 2 Fenotest, 2 LipidFX, 1 Sesamin, 2C2

Midday workout - 2 C2, 1 Sesamin

Mid Afternoon - 2 Fenotest, 2 LipidFX, 2cAMP

Night - 1 Sesamin, 2cAMP

Late Day Workout Days -

Morning - 2 Fenotest, 2 LipidFX, 1 Sesamin, 2C2

Mid Afternoon - 2 Fenotest, 2 LipidFX, 2 C2

Late Afternoon - 1 Sesamin, 2cAMP

Night - 1 Sesamin, 2cAMP

Turbos10

Awards
Back Workout Today
Hammer Grip Chins - BWx16, BW+25lb x10,10
DB Rows - 120x10,10,10
Wide Grip Lat Pulldown - 12plates x 10, 13plates x7,6
Alt DB Curls - 50x8,6,
Camber Bar Cable Curls - 10plates x 12,10,10
Eliptical 10 min.
Bike - 20 min.

Diet
M1 - 2/3c Oats and Honey Cereal, 1/2c FF milk, 1c FF cottage cheese, 1/2 cup Low Carb Yogurt
M2 - 1slice WW bread, ~4oz lean ground beef, 1 slice 2% cheese, 1 tspn Light Mayo
M3 - Turkey Sandwich on wheat
M4 - 1/2c oats, 2 large strawberries, 1/2c FF milk
M5 - 3 scoops whey (Pre/during/post workout)
M6 - Chicken Breast, Mashed potatoes, green beans, dinner roll (Mom took wife, son and I out to eat)
M7 - 2 scoops Muscle Milk

Thoughts
Another good back workout today. My strength has been good and I have felt great. One thing I did notice is the first side effect today. About an hour after my workout I started getting bad cramps in my arms. I had this problem before using a TTA product and it seemed to get worse with time. I am hoping that is not the case this time. The Glycergrow should help curb cramps and I did not have it last time. I will keep updating on the cramp issues.

Turbos10

Awards
One Week Update
Weight - 180.5lb
BF% - ~12.1% (-.4%)
Bicep - 16.25"
Chest - 43.5"
Thigh - 25"
Waist - 34.375" (-.125")
Stomach - 34.875" (-.375")

Calipers
Pectoral - 6,6,7
Abdominal - 19,19,19
Thigh - 16,15,15
BF% - ~12.1% (-.7%)
Pics attached below. I will try to do a side by side later. The file limit thing and crappy software make it a chore.

Attachments

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Just in the short period I can see you leaning out and definately more vascularity. Nice work and keep that sh!t up!!!:woohoo:

Turbos10

Awards
Legs Today
Squats - 135x18,225x8,8,8
Squat Press Machine
SLDL - 225x10,10,10
Seated Calf Raise
Standing Calf Raise
Bike - 20 min. low/medium intensity
I worked out at a gym in a town where my parents live. It was different equipment and I dont really remember the weight because I just had to bump up to what felt right. The machines were all different, but it was a very cool old gym that is owned by a competative body builder.
Diet
Diet for today and tomorrow are kindof all over the map since I am not at home. It is not planned, but I will keep it as clean as possible aside from the cheat I just had:D. My mom made my favorite dessert for me, and I have a gigantic sweet tooth.
Thoughts
Workout was very good today. I am finally getting past this knee pain. I really think the Cissus in cAMP in combination with the glucosamine/MCM I was already taking has made a huge difference. After my first warmup set on squats I had no knee pain the rest of the workout. Finally, I can start concentrating on adding some weight now:D.
I really feel this stack has helped a ton with maintaining workout intensity and cutting fat so quickly. I am absolutely blown away at this point with the progress!!!

Turbos10

Awards
Just in the short period I can see you leaning out and definately more vascularity. Nice work and keep that sh!t up!!!:woohoo:
Thanks for following, man. I was starting to think I was the only one reading this thing on this site. I can see a difference in the pics, too, which is exciting for only a week. I noticed slight increase in forearm and shoulder vascularity as well as a reduction in my back fat on the back double bi. I am hoping the progress continues at this pace.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
subscribed !
Looks good, can't wait to start mine

Turbos10

Awards
Chest/Tri Workout Today
Incline DB Press - 50x18,100x8,8,8
Dips - BW+90lb x 10,10,10
Flat Smith Press - 195x5, 225x3, 195x8 (I have had issues forever with my grip on barbell. My wrist/palm have some kind of thing where the nerves freak out and it feels like I am being stabbed. It killed the first two sets. I am trying to work past it right now and hope I can get where I can do barbell again)
Cable Tri Pressdown - 8plates x 10,10,10
Reverse Cable - ? x 15,10,12 (dont remember weight for sure, but the middle was the stack)

Diet
M1 - 1/2c oats, scoops whey, 1c FF milk, 3 strawberries
M2 - ~5oz lean ground beef, 2 slice Whole Wheat Bread, slice 2% cheese, 1tspn Light Miracle Whip
M3 - 3 scoops whey (Pre/during/post workout)
M4 - PB&J Sandwich, 2 scoops whey
log next meals later......
Thoughts
Workout was good today. Weight is still hanging at 180, but as mentioned above caliper measurements are down. I think this is good :D. As mentioned above, my flat bench is becoming limited because I only have 100lb DB's in my gym. I have some nerve problems in my wrist that make free barbell almost impossble. I am trying to get to where I can us the smith machine, and I am hoping after some time on this the problem will lessen so I can start free barbell. In almost 11 years of lifting, I have not done barbell since the first year. The wrist problem caused me to drop a barbell and bounce it off my chest. Since then I never went back. Untill now dumbells suited me just fine. When we buy some bigger ones for the gym, I will prolly go back.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
yea same here... I'll start as soon as I receive directions! My stack is slightly different than the one your running too... should be interesting

Turbos10

Awards
Back Workout Today
Hammer Chins - BWx17
Wide Grip Chins - BW x10,10,10
T Bar Rows - 180x6,6,6
V Bar Rows - 17plates x7,7, 15plates x 10 (damned weak grip is limiting my lifts here)
Alt DB Curls - 50x8,8,8
Hammer DB Curls - 50x10,55x8,60x8
Camber Bar Cable Curls - 10plates x10,10,10
Eliptical 20 min. medium/high intensity

Diet
M1 - 2/3c Oats and Honey Cereal, 1/2c FF milk, 2 scoops whey
M2 - 2 scoops Muscle Milk
M3 - taco salad with no shell
M4 - 1/2c cup oats, 3 strawberries, 1/2 cup FF milk
M5 - 3 scoops whey (Pre/during/post workout)
M6 - Chicken, brown rice, brocolli dish (also has small amount of cream of chicken soup)
M7 - 2 scoops Muscle Milk
Thoughts
Workout went well today. Nothing new to report on the stack. Overall a very average day.

Turbos10

Awards
Two Week Update
Weight - 179lb(-6lb)
Bicep - 16.125"(-.125")
Chest - 43.5"
Thigh - 25"
Waist - 34.375" (-.125")
Calipers
Pectoral - 5,5,5
Abdominal - 18,19,19
Thigh - 15,15,15
BF% - 11.49% (1.5%)
I have not seen any change in measurements to speak of other than my arm being a little smaller, but caliper measurments definately dropped down. I dont really understand this but it is what I am seeing.
I attached some pics, but there is no real change noticable. I hate the way my camera flash makes me look flat as a piece of paper. I took a couple with no flash, and you can better see definition, but they still suck and got grainy for some reason. I put up a couple for comparison. It may just be me, but I think the double bi flash/no flash look completely different. I look leaner in the no flash pic I think.

Attachments

Two Week Update
Weight - 179lb(-6lb)
Bicep - 16.125"(-.125")
Chest - 43.5"
Thigh - 25"
Waist - 34.375" (-.125")
Calipers
Pectoral - 5,5,5
Abdominal - 18,19,19
Thigh - 15,15,15
BF% - 11.49% (1.5%)
I have not seen any change in measurements to speak of other than my arm being a little smaller, but caliper measurments definately dropped down. I dont really understand this but it is what I am seeing.
I attached some pics, but there is no real change noticable. I hate the way my camera flash makes me look flat as a piece of paper. I took a couple with no flash, and you can better see definition, but they still suck and got grainy for some reason. I put up a couple for comparison. It may just be me, but I think the double bi flash/no flash look completely different. I look leaner in the no flash pic I think.
Okay guys that are following the thread.

Click on the Bbicep picture in the beginning of the log and leave the it open and then click on the Bbicep on the second page.

I see a much leaner human in the lats, serratus, stomach, tricep and chest area..

Derek how about a quick evaluation from a pro!

Others please send your evaluation on the before and after and its only been 14 days!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Okay guys that are following the thread.

Click on the Bbicep picture in the beginning of the log and leave the it open and then click on the Bbicep on the second page.

I see a much leaner human in the lats, serratus, stomach, tricep and chest area..

Derek how about a quick evaluation from a pro!

Others please send your evaluation on the before and after and its only been 14 days!
DEFINITLY! especially around the midsection and below the belly button. The little fat that was under his stomach is disapearing! nice work man!:woohoo:

Turbos10

Awards
Glad you guys can see some difference. I wish I could make clear pictures like the dark ones, cause I look better before that flash erases everything, but my camera is not to adjustable. I feel like I am doing pretty good so far, and I am hoping that I can maintain this rate of loss.

Turbos10

Awards
Shoulder Workout

Smith Shoulder Press - 105x18,155x10,175x8, 185x4
Upright Rows - 115x8,8,8
Side Laterals - 35x10,40x8,8
Shrugs - 225x20,315x9(damn grip), 345x10(w/straps), 225x20

Bike - 10min. Medium intensity

Grip exercises

Bike - 20min Medium intensity

Diet

Clean and same as usual, and doubt anyone is really reading my diet at this point.

Thoughts

Had a good workout today as usual. Strength is still 100% with no drop off at all. My grip has started limiting my back workout pretty bad unless I use straps and it is doing the same on shrugs. My forearms are TINY, so I have started adding grip exercises with shoulders starting today

I also had a cardio/ab day at the gym yesterday that went well. Tomorrow will be a rest day and Saturday I will hit legs.

Turbos10

Awards
Legs Today
Squats - 135x15, 225x8,8,8
Leg Press - 600x8,8,8
SLDL - 225x10, 245x10,10
Seated Calf Raise - 225x15,10,10
Standing Calf Raise - 225x20,275x18, 315x18
Diet
M1 - 2/3c oats, 2 strawberries, 2 scoops whey, 1/2c FF milk
M2 - 2 scoops Muscle Milk
M3 - ~5oz lean ground beef, 2 slice Whole Wheat Bread, sprinkle cheddar, 1tspn Light Miracle Whip
M4 - 3 scoops whey(pre/during workout)
M5 - 2 scoops Muscle Milk
Next meals not yet planned, but will be clean.
Thoughts
Not much to report. Knees are getting better and I am working back up on weight. Stack is going great with no sides at all right now.

Turbos10

Awards
Today was kindof an off day, but I ended up working out anyway:D. I went in and did a couple bicep exercises and did supersets with abs and forearms. Then went for 30 minutes on the eliptical.

Diet was 100% clean today as well. Sorry for the short entry, but I am whipped and headed for bed.

Turbos10

Awards
Sorry I have not been able to update the last couple days. I was on the road working and could not get the wireless in my hotel to work. I did a chest workout on Monday, and it was pretty bad actually. I did not get alot of sleep the previous night and it hury my workout pretty bad on strength, but I got through it.
Back Workout Today
Lat Pulls - 12plate x 12, 14plate x8,8
T Bar Rows - 180x6,6,6
V Bar Rows - 15plates x10, 16plates x 10, 17plates x8
Straight Bar Curls - 95x8,8,8
Hammer DB Curls - 50x10,10,10
Bike - 5min. low intensity
Eliptical 20 min. medium intensity

Thoughts
Workout went well today and my strength was good. I was still a little tired because sleep was short for three nights straight. My diet has been pretty clean, but not as good as I would like due to being on the road. Just can not do it perfect when traveling, but I do my best.
I weighed today and I was 180.5. Weight does not seem to be dropping much at all at this point. I am feel like I am still slowly leaning up due to increased vascularity. I think that I am holding some water right now around my midsection because there has not been much change there, but I can see a difference on my arms and legs. I will see how it measures up tomorrow on my update for the week.

Turbos10

Awards
Three Week Update

Weight - 180lb(-5lb)(up 1lb from last week??)
Bicep - 16.125"(-.125")
Chest - 43.5"
Thigh - 24.25"(-.75")
Waist - 34.375" (-.125")

Calipers

Pectoral - 5,5,5
Abdominal - 18,18,18
Thigh - 15,15,14

BF% - 11.19% (1.7%)

Well, the total changes look okay, but week to week this week is very strange. My legs seem to have shrunk down a bit. This makes sense because I can see more definition all over and vascularity in my lower legs. I also gained a bit on my weight, but caliper measurements went down. While my waist and stomach measurements dont seem to be changing, the fat on my back and stomach seems to be alot softer and "squishier". From what I understand this is a good sign when fat gets really soft. I think that my water weight is going up and down right now and alot is hanging around my waist.
I counted my doses last night, and I have 9 more days on the stack. I am going to actually wait two or three days after stopping LipidFX before I give the final update. I want to give the water retention a chance to decrease if, in fact, that is an issue.

Turbos10

Awards
Legs From Friday
Squats - 105x20, 205x10, 225x8,8,8
Lungs - 90x10, 3 sets
Leg Curl/Leg Extension - 120each, 12 reps, 3 sets
Standing Calf Raise - 225x20,275x20,18,18
Seated Calf Raise - 180x15,10,10
Bike - 10 min. low intensity cool down
Thoughts
Not much new to report. I was pretty damned whipped after my leg workout Friday. I only had ~70g of carbs all day leading up to my workout so I was pretty low on energy. On another note, I have noticed a big increase in acne on my face and chest. I have also noticed being hot more lately. I think I have had it all along, but the weather is warming up here and I am really noticing now.

Yesterday I was gone all day working with my Dad. I worked about 10 hours in the sun and I am still feeling the effects of it today. I think I am almost back to being hydrated. Diet was pretty clean yesterday, but I did eat alot more for breakfast and had alot more carbs through the day. I was carrying around 150lb post all day building fence, so I needed the calories. Today, diet has been clean and back down on the carbs. I am taking today off of everything because my body hurts all over from legs on Friday and working yesterday. I am not used to working that hard.

Turbos10

Awards
Chest/Tri Workout Today
Flat Smith Bar Press - 105x18,195x10,225x6,4
Incline Dumbell Press - 100x5, 90x8,8
Flat Cable Flyes - 6.5platesx10,10, 7 plates x 10

Cable Tri Pressdown - 7plates x 12, 8plates x 10,10
Overhead DB Extension - 30x12, 35x10, 40x10
20 minutes medium/high intensity

Thoughts
Workout was decent today, but nothing to write home about. Kindof like my chest workout last week....just a little off. Diet was clean today other than one cookie my wife made and I could not resist. I am out of chicken and lean ground beef so most of my protein was from whey and muscle milk today. I did have a grilled chicken sandwich for lunch with my wife.

Fat loss seems to have kindof fallen off. It was slower last week and this week I really dont feel like I am loosing much. We'll see how it goes for the next couple days. As mentioned before I am hoping some water will disappear after I finish the stack.

Turbos10

Awards
Bi/Calf Workout Yesterday
Standing BB Curl - 95x10,95x8,105x8
Alt. DB Hammer Curl - 50x10,55x10,60x10(little cheatin on the last set)
Hammer Cable Curl - high rep, low weight for pump...it worked:D
Seated Calf Raise - 180x20,225x15,15
Standing Calf Raise - 225x20, 315x15, 15
20 minutes on bike medium intensity
Thoughts
Well, yesterday and today I seem to have dropped a little water or something and my waist and stomach measurments are down about 1/8-1/4 inch each over the lowest measurements I have had. I know it is not much, but any change there tells me things are happening. I weighed 179.5 yesterday, so weight is really not changing much.
I have two days after today on the stack. I will do an update first of next week after having a couple days off everything other than my staple suppliments. That should give the most accurate before and after pics/stats.

Turbos10

Awards
Back and Hammie Workout Yesterday
Wide grip chins - BW x 15,12,10
DB Rows - 100x12, 120x10,10(almost hurled on that last one:eek:)
VBar Rows - 15plates x10, 16x8, 17x7 (still grip limited dammit)
SLDL - 135x20, 225x10, 265x8,6 (never done 265 before, reps were down)
Ham Curls - 12plates x 8,8,8

Thoughts
Well, this is the end. Yesterday I ran out of everything but cAMP, which I have a little bit left. I am going to post an update first of next week to see what happens when I level out. I will tell you that this morning I measured my waist and....:eek:.....under 34"!!!! I am hoping today I will drop a little more water around my waist and it will go down some more. I also measured BF yesterday and was coming in high 10's, but we will see how it looks in a couple days. Hoping to measure mid 10 putting me in the 12's at least in reality. Final update in a couple days.......

Turbos10

Awards
Final Update
Weight - 180lb (-5lb)
Bicep - 16."(-.25")
Chest - 43"(-.5")
Thigh - 24.5"(-.5")
Waist - 34" (-.5")
Stomach - 34.375" (-.825")

Calipers

Pectoral - 5,5,5
Abdominal - 18,17,17
Thigh - 14,14,14
BF% - 10.78% (-2%)
Final Thoughts

Hmmm.....lost 2% BF in 4 weeks. I guess that sums it up for the most part:D. Obviously my actaul BF is probably still in the 12% range, but I am very happy being able to drop that much on the calipers. You can look at my measurements and see a shrunk a good bit. I was able to maintain strength through the entire log and might end up gaining a little LBM in the end if I am lucky. I will weigh in today when I go to the gym and update the progress chart so you can see it all the way through.

I would recommend this stack to anyone who is cutting. I dont really know if all the products are necessary to get the same results, but I am very happy with how it turned out. I would like to again thank Scivation and USPLabs for making the log possible and thank Derek for picking me to do it.

Attachments