oxycalm log - for stress relief (cortisol suppression?)

anapolack

Banned
Awards
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/3
first of all,i thank them for letting me be a tester.......my first ever test where i didnt have to pay for it....if it works long term i will definately be a customer

after a stressfull week at work(i work security at a inner city middle school) i got my package friday when i got home from work.......i was actually excited

earlier this week i talked to a source of mine who also has a version and is familiar with oxycalm brand told me for best results stick some slim scissors up your nose and clip some hair out......then pump the spray straight up your nose and one pump eack nostril and hold breath deep,breathing deep thru your nose and out from your mouth......max dose and lasts longer this way(so im told)

so i did that....i got a weird tight feeling from the back of my head to my neck so that may be the Clen im running......anyways for what its worth after a few minutes the **** that happened at work didnt bug me as much as usual and the blowout i had the previous night with my ol lady didnt linger on my mind anymore...............plan to do another spray before going out.......if my ***** gets over being mad at me im gonna give her a ride to her ****tail job and give her the max dose when we get in the car and when i pick her up at closing ill give her another dose......she needs it more than me since shes a big cause of stress lately may give her the whole bottle because i have 2 more on the way from taking advantage of the deal that was ran(i did alot of reading on it and had a good feeling about this product)(she is supposed to be on risperdal and hadnt taken in months because of cost)

i also read that even if the first dose works things just get better....what i would like to know is if it ever down regulates?

Gumbo

Gumbo

Awards
Good feedback. Keep us posted. I picked up some Oxycalm a few weeks ago but have not been consistent using it. I have noticed that the stupid crap at work does not bother me as much when I use it at work.

Gumbo

anapolack

Banned
Awards
3/9
ok......on this past saturday i lent my girl my bottle......since she is the biggest source of my anxiety i let her keep it.........we got along GREAT til she had a blowout tuesday night.....trust me i coulda used some.....i was hoping my order would have arrived by then

anyways while effective......its no sub for her risperdal.......but i coulda used it....suffice to say i did all i can for her and she refuses to be happy so its over.....

i got the bottle back now and now that i know to do 3 nasal style sprays each side it sure makes things seem better......i mean im still pissed but dont want to kill her while im on it....it makes this kinda thing just a little easier....hey **** it....springs comin up lotsa *****es out now

eagerly arriving my order......im gonna hoard the **** cuz its MINE

anapolack

Banned
Awards
/9
ok......on this past saturday i lent my girl my bottle......since she is the biggest source of my anxiety i let her keep it.........we got along GREAT til she had a blowout tuesday night.....trust me i coulda used some.....i was hoping my order would have arrived by then

anyways while effective......its no sub for her risperdal.......but i coulda used it....suffice to say i did all i can for her and she refuses to be happy so its over.....

i got the bottle back now and now that i know to do 3 nasal style sprays each side it sure makes things seem better......i mean im still pissed but dont want to kill her while im on it....it makes this kinda thing just a little easier....hey **** it....springs comin up lotsa *****es out now

eagerly arriving my order......im gonna hoard the **** cuz its MINE

anapolack

Banned
Awards
well.....im at the point where i laugh most **** off....stressfull week last week and ahead.......i work for the schools and we have that ****in CSAP testing which makes all the kids misbehave like crazy............and im eating just a bit less "comfort food"

yes....my name is ******* and i am an overeater

anapolack

Banned
Awards
3/13
feelin calmer by the day......and sleep is better...i usually stay up and hate and fantasize about kicking women in the face and stabbing enamies......now i think happier thoughts and whack off an go to sleep....FAST

anapolack

Banned
Awards
3/15
one more day of this stupid testing ****.... swear the whole school i work at is going insane and years past i was right along with them......but now im pretty much holding it together and since im the only calm person in the building who can make clear judgements and solutions peeps are treating me different...........good and bad and the bad dont bother me now
i joined a dodgeball team with a bunch of 13 year olds called the mack daddies and that also seems to help.......all the different **** going on here with 90 adults and 1200 kids is ****ing insane..........im ignoring the *****es calls now instead of picking up and fighting with her......i used to do that but now im rational and want to wait for her to be rational before i even attemp a conversation........thumbs up for oxycalm

3/16
sparred last night....took a couple shots and it got rid of the nervous jitters that you sometimes get when you havent sparred in a while

i dont know if my appetite is suppressed or i just aint seeking comfort in junk food anymore.........oh by the way my dodgeball team is winning....blasting the **** out of these lil bastard kids sure feels good ha ha.....just kidding they werent hurt in any way
sleep is getting easier and easier......and the burning ball of hate in the pit of my stomach that burns constantly when everything goes wrong for me is gone......i should be pissed.....my ***** has my other bottle and prolly gettin horny on it and doin someone now,and im a jealous spic by nature(its in our blood)....and guess what...I DONT CARE ANYMORE...................if at anytime i should be feelin that burning knot its NOW

anapolack

Banned
Awards
3/20
been stacking with yohimbe/rhodalia/tramine pills...................feel nice
im still pissed about all current events but i dont think its the end of the world like i usually do when things start going wrong

dieting also never been easier when stacked with 10mg meridia

anapolack

Banned
Awards
3/22
ok.....might as well sum it up unless i notice something drastic...then i will revisit this thread

oxycalm doesnt elevate mood...but it HELPS take things a little lighter and not as personal....and if you stay awake at night reliving injustices in your head and getting pissed till your heart pounds....it will help you fall asleep

but more than anything i recommend for dieters....especially those who eat out of anxiety (comfort food eaters)

big thanx to oxycalm for selecting me....i have pimped this thread on other boards.....and had a few peeps saying they will try it and i gave your email......i hope they do

will start cycle soon....wonder how happy it will make me on nootropics like chocomine and 600 mg test.....hmmm....will let you all know when i find out.......may even lower cortisol so hopefully it will also reduce VAT you sometimes get on cycle.....i will let you know

im a customer from now on just for the sleep and appetite supression

anapolack

Banned
Awards
Just Commenting....i Have Nervousness/anxiety Right Before Injects(on Cycle)....this Stuff Helps If Done 10 Minutes Before