ALRI fatloss Stack (AKA "Damn, there went my paycheck!)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. GI like gastrointestinal (upset stomach) right? Not Glycemic Index, hypo-glycemic issues. EItherway I'm not experiancing either. I've always had a pretty strong stomach though and very little bothers it. Except 8,000 cals a day :-) As for stool issues? Nope. I was crapping alot while on the trimax which is expected. ie. eat-crap eat-crap, eat-crap. It's gone back to normal and if anything I'm kinda in the opposite direction of yourself. I'm not going to get to descript but I'll just say I'm not at all constipated.

So how long was it until the Lean Dreams sides stopped and you could sleep ok? ALso, how bad was it the first few times you took it. I can tolerate alot of things and have had issues with tren night sweats/insomnia ect. But this basically has me feeling like I took a stim/thermo before bed and sleep just doesn't really happen. I'm thinking about starting off with like JUST 1/2 tab and working my way up. BTW, assuming this isn't a bad idea for some reason that I dont' know about. The fact that LEan Dreams is in a tab form and can be broken up is an advantage.

2. Weight : 208 this AM!
    I am seeing some major weight loss! I am starting to see some defination now in my chest, shoulders, arms that was not appearant a week ago. I am still holding a ton of fat in both my back, thighs, and handles. For being just more than halfway through this stack I am very pleased.

I really must make myself eat at times. I have missed some meals due to the fact eating has been so hard. I am certain I have lost a small amount of muscle with all this rapid loss fat. I have upped cals from where I started the stack as I would go hypo with all of it in my system. I liked that.

The stool softener has done its job, LOL. Life is back to normal. Thank God. My sleep has normalized nicely and I'm not getting too dizzy too often. I wonder how the stack minus Venom would do?

Overall I am very pleased with this very strong stack.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
    •   

3. pappaangel

subscribe

4. Bump?

5. Morning Weight 206.5 LBS
    I am entering the end of the third week of the stack and not too much has changed. I have lost some strength with all of this rapid weightloss. I think the greatest reason for this was the first weeks MAJOR appetite slaughter. I have been increasing cals and still seeing results-- I like that! When I started this product I had already been dieting down for about two months. I just hadn't put into place an explosion in metabolism. Or I wasn't expecting it to be that dramatic.

My shoulders are now looking like small cannonballs, I like this! I am seeing veins alllll down my arms, there are some really neat colors. I am still holding onto the greatest amount of fat around my belly/ lower back. When this stack is over I will get a couple of BF tests done just to see what my BF is.

I have had a couple of nosebleeds so I have increased K and Hawthorn. Today I was pulled over for failure to use my signal,I thought I had. Anyhow it was not cool to realise I was shaking more than I wanted to when I had to sign the ticket!!!

All my belts have gone down a notch OR TWO!!! So there is some good news that I had been hoping for. This is not a beginners stack. It is really quite potent and its not all feel good. It's kinda like being on a 24 hour ride and you are ready to get off! But it is doing a damn fine job of getting me where I needed to go. LOL

The GI issues now are minimal. Fiber 1 is your friend. My sleep is much better now. I am having no issues getting to sleep. My only problem is I am drinking so much water, I really have gone to pee, sipped on a glass of water, and turned right back around to do it again!

I have been doing anywhere between 20 to 60 minutes of cardio everyday for the last 3 months. I vary on intensity depending on whether it is a pure cardio session, or if I am doing cardio after the steel.

6. I have run original venom by itself before for about 2-3 weeks. My body become so down regulated to it that I needed to take 3 or 4 a day. That in my opinion is bad. Venom has B vitamins in large amounts in analog form. It is almost like getting a B vitamin shot with the way that it bypasses first round of digestion. I believe that venom is a great product to use over a greater length of time. It is good to cycle it throughout the week 2 days on and 1 day off or M-T (Wed off) Th-F (Sat-Sun off). Motiv8er, how are you digging the euphoric feeling from the venom? I have taken Adderall(Amphetamine) for quite some time and the euphoria I got from Venom was almost identical?

7. Also I might add that at 3 caps a day I felt like a crackhead and my eyes were very sensitive to sunlight.

8. Be careful taking it for too long. I had some circulation issues when I took it for too long of a period. It makes the specififc area VERY prone to reoccurring infection.

Drink tons of water, get the fiber, keep a stool softener, don't jepordize sleep or you will crash and burn FAST from just an abundance of stress on your body, watch for signs of prostate problems if you have a sensitive prostate. Reap benefits.

9. Motiv8er,

Awesome log bro! I just had a question for you as ALRI has been incredibly generous and sent me the entire tri lean stack plus thyrogen-x for free to log over on bb.com and here.

In terms of calories, I see that you are increasing your calories and still seeing results. Would you say that it would be safe to stay slightly above maintenance in calories and still see results with this stack. I am currently running a PCT right now for ergomax and prostanny and I don't want to lose any of the lean muscle I gained while on. Thus, I'll be waiting until I am finished with PCT to start the system.

Thanks

10. Hey Guys,
    Thanks for your questions.
    Shocker-
    I wouldn't describe this Venom as focus inducing as a scriped amphedimine. It is much closer to a weight-loss speedy feeling than a pure focus feeling IMO. It was both euphoric and overpowering. It was like being on a fat burning ride 24 hours a day. An intense ride...

Terminator-
    Depending on how lean you already are, I'd dose eat according to that. If you are a chubby, I'd hit maintence calsand really rev your metabolism. If you are pretty close to your desired leaness I'd keep your cals a few hundred over maintence to be on the sure side. Make sure you keep calories high throughout PCT. Then cut. If you start to realize you are feeling terrible, then you may need a small meal of protein and carbs. I stayed in a reved-up hypo for a while. I don't a few extra cals will hurt ya!

I am ending this log and starting one in the BioScience forum for their TST-TRN products.

My ending weight was 13lbs reduction from my original weight. 220 to 207. I have put another notch on my belt to keep my pants up! Due to the rapid weight loss, I did lose a certain amount of strength endurance. My lifts are about the same, but I can only get 8-9 reps where I used to be able to get 10 solid. This is my fault. The first week I was whipped by how strong the stack was. I did not eat according to plan. The lessoning of calories also I feel contributed to the supercharging of my metabolism. I think my metabolism is so jacked right now I am going to eat above maintence and still lose BF. Or that would be great if that was a by-product of the stack too!

I would not recommend this for someone who'd never used strong fatburners before. It is a trial by fire stack for me, and I would do it again. This is a great stack if you are willing to take a serious approach to fatloss.
    •   

11. did you noticed an increase in hardening of muscle ?

12. Yeah...venom is honestly insane. Really kicked my ass, but tears fat off like its giong out of style. I couldnt' deal with the anxiety...I NEVER have anxiety issues, and I thought I was dying all the time on the stuff... on top of that, my body literally felt on fire when i worked out, and i was an insomniac on the stuff....you know the sick part? despite all of those issues, it worked good enough to where ill try it again

13. I would say I saw a muscle hardening. Part of it was a leaning out, the other part vascular-muscle hardening. I am not certain which part of the stack to give credit to. I have my theories though.

14. bAET ECPE seems to be the agent that cause this harding of muscles.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...hardening.html

15. ive been seeing that alot of people have been having problems sleeping with that lean dreams...would it be ok to maybe forgo the lean dreams and just add the special tactics to the stack......also.....why didnt you add special tactics? i know it was brought up earlier in the post but from what i understood....special tactics was made for weight loss specifically?

16. Well another thing to keep in mind is the time taken of the VHD> Most of the people that call the office have taken I vhd in the morning and one in the afternoon. I know everyone is different, but I have been suggesting one in the mornning for awhile, then take another one early afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig
    ive been seeing that alot of people have been having problems sleeping with that lean dreams...would it be ok to maybe forgo the lean dreams and just add the special tactics to the stack......also.....why didnt you add special tactics? i know it was brought up earlier in the post but from what i understood....special tactics was made for weight loss specifically?

17. I like Venom. It was realy strong, but not so strong that I couldn't take my afternoon nap.
    But Thyrogen-x was a disappontment. Three caps aday for three weeks did hardly anything, even at a reduced cal diet.
    But i may be hoping for a bit much. I am comparing it to trimax.

18. LC Dicana still works well at 6 caps a day, and I am running Venom 3.0 2 caps a day and look at that fat fly !!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by wideguy
    GI like gastrointestinal (upset stomach) right? Not Glycemic Index, hypo-glycemic issues. EItherway I'm not experiancing either. I've always had a pretty strong stomach though and very little bothers it. Except 8,000 cals a day :-) As for stool issues? Nope. I was crapping alot while on the trimax which is expected. ie. eat-crap eat-crap, eat-crap. It's gone back to normal and if anything I'm kinda in the opposite direction of yourself. I'm not going to get to descript but I'll just say I'm not at all constipated.

So how long was it until the Lean Dreams sides stopped and you could sleep ok? ALso, how bad was it the first few times you took it. I can tolerate alot of things and have had issues with tren night sweats/insomnia ect. But this basically has me feeling like I took a stim/thermo before bed and sleep just doesn't really happen. I'm thinking about starting off with like JUST 1/2 tab and working my way up. BTW, assuming this isn't a bad idea for some reason that I dont' know about. The fact that LEan Dreams is in a tab form and can be broken up is an advantage.
    I just finished Lean Dreams by itself, and couldn't sleep worth a lick. However now that I am off of it my seep has gotten better. The thing is when I was on it and sleep sucked I was actually improving in training, and especially with recovery time. Now that I can sleep a full night I have worse recovery, and actually feel more tired. I decided to try it again and got another bottle, so I will report back if I get the same effects again. Either way if I can sleep less (although I like to sleep) but recover in the gym quicker, and feel better I will opt to keep using the Lean Dreams.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6
    LC Dicana still works well at 6 caps a day, and I am running Venom 3.0 2 caps a day and look at that fat fly !!!
    Do you think its comparable to Trimax?

21. Good log motivator... Have you ever tried clen? I'm running 100mcg / day of clen and the only sides I'm getting are the shakes, but I'm seeing great fat loss, only thing left really is minimal chest fat and of course the belly / lower back. Just wondering if you'd ever tried clen, and if so, how would you compare it to venom? Thanks.

22. Quote Originally Posted by LCSULLA
    Do you think its comparable to Trimax?
    Nah, I would not say comprable, I would more or less say more nutrient partioning effect as well as a goodway to get your thyroid back kickin. Not alot of lethargy so thats an upside. Trimax cannot be rivaled IMO for its overall sweaty, rapid fatloss...

23. Magickk,
    I would personally explain the difference between the two like this: Clen was an effective fat burner that made me feel like I was on a dirty drug. And by dirty, not able to function well. Venom was kind of the opposite of that, it made me UBER focused and hyper connected. It is like comparing a Pinto and a Caddy. I would never take clen orally again personally, too many other good options out there vs the risk.
    In health,
    M

24. a goodway to get your thyroid back kickin
    Hold on. I just want to be sure what your saying. That if your taking someting that shuts your thyroid down, say like trimax, then Dicana will help get it back on track? Because I thought that it was a thyroid precuser like Trimax. Or am I wrong?

25. in taking the complete tri-lean stack with the thyrogen-x....after a month cycle, how long should a person wait before starting it back up again??

26. Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig
    in taking the complete tri-lean stack with the thyrogen-x....after a month cycle, how long should a person wait before starting it back up again??
    I think it could be subjective. Are you still getting results without putting your immediate health at risk? Continue, does your BP have blodd shooting out of your anus. Take a break. OK, no more wine for me. Taking a two week break I would consider a good amount of time for systems to return closer to normal. Pinot Noir is good. Ok, no more drinking for two months-- I can't hit a single key a I am aiming for. Wheres my girlfriend?

27. Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    I think it could be subjective. Are you still getting results without putting your immediate health at risk? Continue, does your BP have blodd shooting out of your anus. Take a break. OK, no more wine for me. Taking a two week break I would consider a good amount of time for systems to return closer to normal. Pinot Noir is good. Ok, no more drinking for two months-- I can't hit a single key a I am aiming for. Wheres my girlfriend?

um...thanks.....i guess....

28. It's been 5 days, motiv8er... Have you dropped off?

29. What would you like to know Grunt76?!?!

30. He's on TST now...I think.

I'm with you Motiv8. I'll NEVER take clen orally again.
    I'll use the rest of it transdermally - results or not.

Similar Forum Threads

1. ALRI/USP Stack
    By MisterEZE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 12:12 PM
  2. Hoss ALRI Evolution STack
    By hossjob in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-28-2007, 03:39 AM
  3. ALri Venom stack review by Wideguy
    By wideguy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20