ALRI fatloss Stack (AKA "Damn, there went my paycheck!) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

ALRI fatloss Stack (AKA "Damn, there went my paycheck!)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member

did you noticed an increase in hardening of muscle ?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Yeah...venom is honestly insane. Really kicked my ass, but tears fat off like its giong out of style. I couldnt' deal with the anxiety...I NEVER have anxiety issues, and I thought I was dying all the time on the stuff... on top of that, my body literally felt on fire when i worked out, and i was an insomniac on the stuff....you know the sick part? despite all of those issues, it worked good enough to where ill try it again
  3. Professional Member

I would say I saw a muscle hardening. Part of it was a leaning out, the other part vascular-muscle hardening. I am not certain which part of the stack to give credit to. I have my theories though.

My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
    •   

4. New Member

bAET ECPE seems to be the agent that cause this harding of muscles.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...hardening.html
  5. Board Supporter

ive been seeing that alot of people have been having problems sleeping with that lean dreams...would it be ok to maybe forgo the lean dreams and just add the special tactics to the stack......also.....why didnt you add special tactics? i know it was brought up earlier in the post but from what i understood....special tactics was made for weight loss specifically?
  6. ALRI

Well another thing to keep in mind is the time taken of the VHD> Most of the people that call the office have taken I vhd in the morning and one in the afternoon. I know everyone is different, but I have been suggesting one in the mornning for awhile, then take another one early afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig
    ive been seeing that alot of people have been having problems sleeping with that lean dreams...would it be ok to maybe forgo the lean dreams and just add the special tactics to the stack......also.....why didnt you add special tactics? i know it was brought up earlier in the post but from what i understood....special tactics was made for weight loss specifically?
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

I like Venom. It was realy strong, but not so strong that I couldn't take my afternoon nap.
    But Thyrogen-x was a disappontment. Three caps aday for three weeks did hardly anything, even at a reduced cal diet.
    But i may be hoping for a bit much. I am comparing it to trimax.
  8. Board Sponsor

LC Dicana still works well at 6 caps a day, and I am running Venom 3.0 2 caps a day and look at that fat fly !!!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wideguy
    GI like gastrointestinal (upset stomach) right? Not Glycemic Index, hypo-glycemic issues. EItherway I'm not experiancing either. I've always had a pretty strong stomach though and very little bothers it. Except 8,000 cals a day :-) As for stool issues? Nope. I was crapping alot while on the trimax which is expected. ie. eat-crap eat-crap, eat-crap. It's gone back to normal and if anything I'm kinda in the opposite direction of yourself. I'm not going to get to descript but I'll just say I'm not at all constipated.

So how long was it until the Lean Dreams sides stopped and you could sleep ok? ALso, how bad was it the first few times you took it. I can tolerate alot of things and have had issues with tren night sweats/insomnia ect. But this basically has me feeling like I took a stim/thermo before bed and sleep just doesn't really happen. I'm thinking about starting off with like JUST 1/2 tab and working my way up. BTW, assuming this isn't a bad idea for some reason that I dont' know about. The fact that LEan Dreams is in a tab form and can be broken up is an advantage.
    I just finished Lean Dreams by itself, and couldn't sleep worth a lick. However now that I am off of it my seep has gotten better. The thing is when I was on it and sleep sucked I was actually improving in training, and especially with recovery time. Now that I can sleep a full night I have worse recovery, and actually feel more tired. I decided to try it again and got another bottle, so I will report back if I get the same effects again. Either way if I can sleep less (although I like to sleep) but recover in the gym quicker, and feel better I will opt to keep using the Lean Dreams.

10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6
    LC Dicana still works well at 6 caps a day, and I am running Venom 3.0 2 caps a day and look at that fat fly !!!
    Do you think its comparable to Trimax?
  11. Board Supporter

Good log motivator... Have you ever tried clen? I'm running 100mcg / day of clen and the only sides I'm getting are the shakes, but I'm seeing great fat loss, only thing left really is minimal chest fat and of course the belly / lower back. Just wondering if you'd ever tried clen, and if so, how would you compare it to venom? Thanks.
  12. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by LCSULLA
    Do you think its comparable to Trimax?
    Nah, I would not say comprable, I would more or less say more nutrient partioning effect as well as a goodway to get your thyroid back kickin. Not alot of lethargy so thats an upside. Trimax cannot be *****ed IMO for its overall sweaty, rapid fatloss...
  13. Professional Member

Magickk,
    I would personally explain the difference between the two like this: Clen was an effective fat burner that made me feel like I was on a dirty drug. And by dirty, not able to function well. Venom was kind of the opposite of that, it made me UBER focused and hyper connected. It is like comparing a Pinto and a Caddy. I would never take clen orally again personally, too many other good options out there vs the risk.
    In health,
    M
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

a goodway to get your thyroid back kickin
    Hold on. I just want to be sure what your saying. That if your taking someting that shuts your thyroid down, say like trimax, then Dicana will help get it back on track? Because I thought that it was a thyroid precuser like Trimax. Or am I wrong?
  15. Board Supporter

in taking the complete tri-lean stack with the thyrogen-x....after a month cycle, how long should a person wait before starting it back up again??
  16. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig
    in taking the complete tri-lean stack with the thyrogen-x....after a month cycle, how long should a person wait before starting it back up again??
    I think it could be subjective. Are you still getting results without putting your immediate health at risk? Continue, does your BP have blodd shooting out of your anus. Take a break. OK, no more wine for me. Taking a two week break I would consider a good amount of time for systems to return closer to normal. Pinot Noir is good. Ok, no more drinking for two months-- I can't hit a single key a I am aiming for. Wheres my girlfriend?
  17. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    I think it could be subjective. Are you still getting results without putting your immediate health at risk? Continue, does your BP have blodd shooting out of your anus. Take a break. OK, no more wine for me. Taking a two week break I would consider a good amount of time for systems to return closer to normal. Pinot Noir is good. Ok, no more drinking for two months-- I can't hit a single key a I am aiming for. Wheres my girlfriend?

um...thanks.....i guess....
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

It's been 5 days, motiv8er... Have you dropped off?
  19. Professional Member

What would you like to know Grunt76?!?!
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

He's on TST now...I think.

I'm with you Motiv8. I'll NEVER take clen orally again.
    I'll use the rest of it transdermally - results or not.
  21. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    He's on TST now...I think.

I'm with you Motiv8. I'll NEVER take clen orally again.
    I'll use the rest of it transdermally - results or not.
    I first thought clen would be great because it was listed on steriod description pages, boy was I an idiot! I hate clen, I thought I'd love it because it would speed you up; just not the case. It did way too much damage for something I can do with EC and half the issues. I am pretty certain clen is what majorly aggrevated my Prostate in the first place. Now I have to be careful life.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

What would you like to know Grunt76?!?!
    D0h sorry, I had missed a post and didn't realize your log was all done at the end of page 2. 13lbs that's pretty great.

And I'm with you: clen should be used at very moderate doses or ideally in a transdermal to avoid the systemic effects and still get the good effect on the adipocytes.
  23. New Member

Smile

ha ha ha-one of the funniest posts ever!....kinda sounds like me! Great log btw. I really only need to lose lower belly fat and not that much so I actually opted not to run this stack. I am going to try a thyroid stimulater like "hotrox" or similar product........good luck to all
  24. Board Sponsor

As a whole the body will lose a great deal more water when metabolic rate and body temp rise. More than one may realize. As such when using serious products like VHD it is best to keep water at and above 1.5 gallons daily to avoid the back up issues. This is due to the body pulling water from the GI track to replace what has been lost.

Most see best results by starting with one cap in the AM for the first week then only if need be increase to 2 caps VHD in the AM. It has over a 12 hour active period so fat loss and metabolic stim is still pretty high for about 14-16 hours..then Venom Lean Dreams is a blessing way to lose fat.

Getting a cup of coffe on the way to LV and thought I would drop by for a minute while I do. Good to see AM is still rockin"!
  25. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Author L. Rea
    As a whole the body will lose a great deal more water when metabolic rate and body temp rise. More than one may realize. As such when using serious products like VHD it is best to keep water at and above 1.5 gallons daily to avoid the back up issues. This is due to the body pulling water from the GI track to replace what has been lost.

Most see best results by starting with one cap in the AM for the first week then only if need be increase to 2 caps VHD in the AM. It has over a 12 hour active period so fat loss and metabolic stim is still pretty high for about 14-16 hours..then Venom Lean Dreams is a blessing way to lose fat.

Getting a cup of coffe on the way to LV and thought I would drop by for a minute while I do. Good to see AM is still rockin"!
    Honored you stopped by...
  26. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Author L. Rea

The Man is in the Building.
  27. Registered User

I am on the stack right now and I have been having a problem over the past 3 days or so... I have been getting really bad cotton mouth and my throat feels sort of tight and sore. I drink about a gallon and 1/2 throughout the day but I can't seem to get rid of the symptoms. Did you have any problems like this?
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

Try 2 gallons?

Adding electrolytes to your diet might help. If you are eating low-sodium and perhaps also low-potassium, that dehydrates you pretty fast right there. Adding some sea salt to your food should help retaining water where it is healthy to have it without retaining it subcutaneously too much.
  29. Registered User

I might try adding some pedialyte or something. Only liquids I have been taking in are water and milk. Haven't been cutting sodium so I think I am good there.
  30. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Korrupted
    I might try adding some pedialyte or something. Only liquids I have been taking in are water and milk. Haven't been cutting sodium so I think I am good there.
    I want to know korrupted, how did the pediatlyte or lack of eletrolytes play out for you? I think this is an important topic I want to see discussed with this product. This is an advanced supplement. ALRI wins again!

Similar Forum Threads

1. ALRI/USP Stack
    By MisterEZE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 11:12 AM
  2. Hoss ALRI Evolution STack
    By hossjob in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-28-2007, 02:39 AM
  3. ALri Venom stack review by Wideguy
    By wideguy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20