Giant Nutrition Protien Butter Plus & Flax Oil

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I ordered some stuff from Giant Nutrition for a friend, and I noticed they had flax oil so I ordered some, wanting to try a new brand and they had a great price. I also decided to try their Protien Butter Plus...they have free shipping for orders over $45, and I was at $44 so I figured what the heck:)

First, the Flax oil is excellent. Compared to the brand Ive always used (Health From The Sun), its practically tasteless! Goes down real smooth, and no real aftertaste.

The Protien Butter Plus is freakin' awesome! I just tried it and I could barely stop eating it. For anyone that misses dessert or is on an all out bulkathon, this is the ticket.

Check out the ingredients:

Dry Roasted Peanuts, Egg Whites, Partially Defatted Peanut flour, Enova Oil, Sunflower Oil, Flax Meal, Cane Juice Molasses, Flaxseed Oil, Lecithin, Salt, Vitamin E, Acesulfame Potassium (artificial Sweetner)

Nutrient Profile:
Serving Size: 2.6 Ounces (75g)

Calories: 420
Total Fat: 31g
Saturated fat 3.5g
Cholesterol 0mg
Sodium 270mg
Total Carbs 12g
Dietary Fiber 5g
Sugars 6g
Protein 27g

Good stuff!

BV

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Unfortuantely, the PB is very expensive to be eating on a regular basis. I've definetely been wanting to try some though. Bet its awesome.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
basically Power Butter, but hopefully the ingredients in the stuff match what's on the label (Power Butter fell miserably short when tested).

Really pissed me off considering how much it costs!

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
yeah,its pretty expensive. A Tbsp of the stuff every day would last a good while. I bet you could make your own with peanut/almond butter and egg white protien.

BV

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
yeah,its pretty expensive. A Tbsp of the stuff every day would last a good while. I bet you could make your own with peanut/almond butter and egg white protien.

BV
exactly--home brew the phuq out of it!

I start with natty PB, pour off the peanut oil on top, pour in flax oil, and fortify with protein!

Bigfishy

Awards
I also got a "little" tub of protein butter. I planned to use only in case of emergency nourishment needs due to its steep price. Unfortunatly I plowed though it in a couple days because it was addictive and delicious. At that rate it just too expensive.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
what were you guys paying? It is 9.99 right now and i was thinking of getting some, i guess I dont know how fast this goes, i was thinking 2 tubs would last a month, but by what you guys are saying I guess not! I'd love to find a good recipe for something similiar or comparable to protein butter that tastes well had has good fats in it. If anyone has one, please post!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 20
Supplement Logs 22
Norwegian Supplements 4
Supplements 7
Anabolics 13