Olive Leaf Extract

X

Xel

Awards
Damn, this stuff rocks.

I caught a cold about 2 months ago, was the first in a long time, as I take immune boosting/supporting supps year round and always have a super clean healthy diet. Anyway, it wasn't bad, lasted about a week, didn't even keep me out of the gym. Though, ever since I had a lingering cough. I'd cough maybe 20 times throughout the day, but otherwise felt 100%. Then I ordered some Olive Leaf Extract from BAC and BAM! Cough compleatly gone in 4 or 5 days taking 1.5g/day! It's real cheap too!
:woohoo:

M

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stuff is great for sure. I had problems a few years ago with recurring urinary tract infections that antibiotics weren't working very well at clearing up. On the recommendation of a member from another board I started taking olive leaf extract several times a day. At first, I suffered from alot of lethargy, which I suspect was from the die off of bacteria. Within a few weeks, the infections were completely cleared up, and haven't come back since.:thumbsup:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
D-Mannose is excellent for getting rid of UTI's. Works overnight in most cases. My wife just used some and got rid of a bladder infection overnight..pretty amazing really.

I'll have to try the OLE sometime.