venom tri-lean + thyrogen-x

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
I do not usualy write reviews but, I have been running the three venoms+ thyrogen-x for close to a week, and since noone else has given any feed back i feel it is time to get this
:whiner: :djparty:
:drunk::duel: :cheers:

:head: :food:
:burger:

PARTY STARTED(sorry for the blatant stupidity, i am waiting for UPS and was really bored)

Anyways this stack is quite impressive as far as fat loss(so far) i decided to eat what i wanted, while retaining a very moderate caloric restriction(I am between 2500-3000 a day) my reasoning for this is to quantataively test this stacks nutrient partitioning affects i feel a lack luster diet under controlled calorics would be a goodway to do this.
Now onto the results and this is where things get very interesting. I am lean to begin with(sub-32 inch waist, 16 inch arms and approx 46-47 inch chest(basically far above avg but nowhere near professional or high level amatuer) Within the first week of this stack i am down approx 6lbs, but the more intresting affect is a very dramatic hardening of my muscles.(well beyond anything I have used , and i have uses almost everything that the law allows) this to me would indecate a large amount of lipoylysis as i tend to store almost all of my fat either sub-q or intra-m(very little visceral. In conclusion even within the time period of a week it is apparent this is a great stack for those that are and have been fightin':numbered: equiliberum for a while now and could use some assistance

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
I do not usualy write reviews but, I have been running the three venoms+ thyrogen-x for close to a week, and since noone else has given any feed back i feel it is time to get this
:whiner: :djparty:
:drunk::duel: :cheers:

:head: :food:
:burger:

PARTY STARTED(sorry for the blatant stupidity, i am waiting for UPS and was really bored)

Anyways this stack is quite impressive as far as fat loss(so far) i decided to eat what i wanted, while retaining a very moderate caloric restriction(I am between 2500-3000 a day) my reasoning for this is to quantataively test this stacks nutrient partitioning affects i feel a lack luster diet under controlled calorics would be a goodway to do this.
Now onto the results and this is where things get very interesting. I am lean to begin with(sub-32 inch waist, 16 inch arms and approx 46-47 inch chest(basically far above avg but nowhere near professional or high level amatuer) Within the first week of this stack i am down approx 6lbs, but the more intresting affect is a very dramatic hardening of my muscles.(well beyond anything I have used , and i have uses almost everything that the law allows) this to me would indecate a large amount of lipoylysis as i tend to store almost all of my fat either sub-q or intra-m(very little visceral. In conclusion even within the time period of a week it is apparent this is a great stack for those that are and have been fightin':numbered: equiliberum for a while now and could use some assistance
I am interested by this stack as well and was wondering if you could post your dosage protocol and timing thanks.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Definitely update this. I'd love to hear more about these products over time. $120 for a stack is very expensive, but if it works...

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
1-2 venom(before workout(6-8 am)

before lunch(12am-2pm
1-venom
2-thyrogen
2-special tactics

before dinner 6-8pm
1-thyrogen
2-special tactics

before sleep 10-12 pm
2-3 lean dreams

Best of luck and like mentioning in my post if you are already fairly conditioned this will kick your physique up a notch

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
beowulf i certainatley agree it is relatively expensive, but factoring in the fact that i have all but quit drinking, stopped smoking cigarets, dont rent nearly as many movies a or party(not entirely, a guy still needs to have some fun), and walk almost everywhere unless(great way to keep bodyfat down, every last bit of phsical activity counts) the distance is unresonalbe, since i have started a bodybuilders life style, i find i come out with more money at the end of the month rather then less

by the way i like your screen name, i am assuming it is from the old viking(norse) mythological hero

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have been interested in this stack lately. I plan to replace the Hyperdrive 3.0 with Stimulant X. Otherwise the effects should be similar I assume. I will keep my eye on this thread though.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
You are right about the screen name. He is a Scandinavian hero whose story is the oldest surviving British epic.

I hear you on the $$$$. Don't get me wrong, if it works, I'd spend $120 for a month in a second. I bought Oratropin, and that was $100 for 15 days worth.

I'm looking forward to some updates. I'd definitely consider buying this in May/June.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback Evan. Question. Did you notice any negatives? Such as lack of sleep or anything like that? Some guys have said that they have had that burn't out feeling after a week or two, did you get this?

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
yes but i quite expected this, this is what happens to anything with stimulant properties. It is common sence really your cns is one of your body's first lines of defense, therefore it must repond and adapt at a very quick rate. As the potency of supplements has been compounding as of latley, I beleive supplement users are simply witnessing the effects of the human body to try to maintain it's steady state in the face of a pruduct with a very profound phsiological effect. Venom is a strong stimulant(far stronger then eca stacks) and users of this product including myself are receiving the affects good and bad.

We could continously raise the dose,(much like illicit stimz) but as a group in genral with an above average intelligence and a conern for optimum health, why would one wan to lower them selves to that level.
to sum up, venom works very well as stimulant and the makers cleary state that is what we are receiving. It is also doing other things lipolysis among them that takes the body longer to adapt to, and these will probably continue long after cns stimulation ceases to occur

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I have been using the lean dreams and special tactics for a little over a week and noticed hardening and repartioning as well. I guarantee you a large portion of this is the Baet, as in retain, thyro x, and special tactics....

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
Max32, I am glad that someone else had noticed the hardening effect as they are rather pronounce for one week, and seeing as I was using venom before the other supps and the lean dreams seems like a well need adjunct to the original venom, i had attributed the hardening effect to either the thyrogen or the venom st

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
On a seperate not I must comment the members of this board are superb as a whole cummunity, it is nice to be able to engage in usefull conversations, without all the trashtalking that encours on some of the other boards, where it takes time just to find the subject of the original thread, i only wish I had participated more in the nearly two years i have been a member of this forum

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
On a seperate not I must comment the members of this board are superb as a whole cummunity, it is nice to be able to engage in usefull conversations, without all the trashtalking that encours on some of the other boards, where it takes time just to find the subject of the original thread, i only wish I had participated more in the nearly two years i have been a member of this forum

Shut up.

lol, yeah this board rocks.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! :thumbsup:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Even have you had any heart related issues combining the Thyrogen and the Venom, like irregular beats, PVCs etc.?

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Even have you had any heart related issues combining the Thyrogen and the Venom, like irregular beats, PVCs etc.?
Mr. 50., whats up bro? Did some invetigating. You will notice that the bAET in retain and thyrox, special tactics is different...ie, no longer methylated. It now has an ethyl ester attached.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Boy in my opinion that can really account for the increased hardness. We are working on getting CNW to carry the unmethylated form in standalone or bulk.

I think it is a great product. This type of hardness and leaning out is exactly what I experienced when I took the androtriol as a standalone.

Mr.50

Mr. 50., whats up bro? Did some invetigating. You will notice that the bAET in retain and thyrox, special tactics is different...ie, no longer methylated. It now has an ethyl ester attached.

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
No but, one thing I have noticed possibly due to increased lyposlysis is an almost coolness torward the extremeties and increased heat torwards my body's core , to me this would indecate a large increase in metabolic rate through increased core tempature. This would indicate increase bloodflow to the heart, I am young and physically active(not just in workout but in my everyday life) so i due not view this as dangerous however, I could forsee a person in less wanted circumstances having the problems you have just discribed. I know my body and have been "very" consistantly been using supps and working out for a few years, as i said This stack (of course this is only my opinion) is not advisable for people with out experience and conditioning, It does what it says and is potent, and your concers are very real and accurate, and forseable however i beleive them to be safe if used under intelligent circumstances

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply bro. I have only noticed some products give me irregular heartbeats/PVCs all are stims and then T3 dose this also. But I have never had a problem with others like Ephedrine etc. So I guess this will have to be a trial and error run.

Mr.50

No but, one thing I have noticed possibly due to increased lyposlysis is an almost coolness torward the extremeties and increased heat torwards my body's core , to me this would indecate a large increase in metabolic rate through increased core tempature. This would indicate increase bloodflow to the heart, I am young and physically active(not just in workout but in my everyday life) so i due not view this as dangerous however, I could forsee a person in less wanted circumstances having the problems you have just discribed. I know my body and have been "very" consistantly been using supps and working out for a few years, as i said This stack (of course this is only my opinion) is not advisable for people with out experience and conditioning, It does what it says and is potent, and your concers are very real and accurate, and forseable however i beleive them to be safe if used under intelligent circumstances

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
Mr 50., you my freind have presented the perfect example of what i am talking about(I shot some positive rep points over your way) ephedrine while a large jump a head of most otc is simply not as strong as many of these new gen supps stim-x amp, thryo,venom st, and tta. They pushing one's body into supra-phsiological levels of certain hormones, they need to be respected(mr 50. you having used t3, something that is very strong at a very low dose, know of which i speak)

I recommend the newely released herbal eca to people that are just getting into the game, your results will be great and unless you really know your body these new supps arent worth it

I would say just by guaging given stats and phsiques presented in avatars the people in this thread are at a level where the use of this stack is appropriate

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all this great info and feedback bro.

Mr.50

Mr 50., you my freind have presented the perfect example of what i am talking about(I shot some positive rep points over your way) ephedrine while a large jump a head of most otc is simply not as strong as many of these new gen supps stim-x amp, thryo,venom st, and tta. They pushing one's body into supra-phsiological levels of certain hormones, they need to be respected(mr 50. you having used t3, something that is very strong at a very low dose, know of which i speak)

I recommend the newely released herbal eca to people that are just getting into the game, your results will be great and unless you really know your body these new supps arent worth it

Reggin

Awards
Yeah, please keep up updated on this. I've very interested to hear your results.

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
Yes i I am further leaning out, however a word of advie, I am very active throug the day(all day) normally this is okay as i have a tramendous appetite, while on this stack not only has my metaboli rate inreased my appetite has dereased substantially(an odd combination, maybe why this stack is effetive) this is what worries me I fear I may be far exeeding cal out vs cals in, I felt like i was going to faint today, this is my fault i didnt eat enough. My advice for people that are very ative, carrie a large carbfilled drink with you(a big bottle of gatorede i s a great option. If you feel faint drink atleast a couple servings, this will serve many benefits and combat possible dangers on the other hand If the only time you are moving around is for your workouts this is not neessary

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
Update:

Just something intresting i have notied with consistant use. When i first started venom(used this before everything else ) It destroyed my appetite, but this effet only lasted a few days. Sine I have been on the new stack I have noticed that I eat less, yet it is not from an anoretic effect(anoretis cease appetite throught raising anxiety related hormones), It is more like I eat like someone with better insulin sensitivity( when i eat something it fills me appropriately), narrowing down my stak I attribute this effect to the speial tatics(anyone who has problem with blood sugar/syndrom X) not getting full this may be a great option. To me Speial tactics is what hoodia promised to be but never was

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Have you noticed any negative affects on your libido...i know some stims have negative affects on me...just wondering if the special tactics or lean dream have any thing that could possible affect it....great log and a very interesting stack.