Prolab Lean Mass Complex

1. Thumbs up Prolab Lean Mass Complex

I ran out of Supercarb the other day, and while I'm waiting for another batch to be shipped to me I needed a backup shake to use.

I've heard good things about the Oatmeal Cinnamon flavor, so I decided to buy it. Now, I hate oatmeal, so I was wary making this purchase. Today I tried it for the first time and wow! This stuff is awesome. I'm very picky when it comes to taste, and this stuff left me pleasantly supprised. It has a very soft flavor and mixed with milk it tasted like a frosted muffin. Also, the nutrient profile in the LMC is very good, and I'd recommend this product to anyone looking to get a quality meal in on the run.

Two thumbs way up.

2. I bought a box of that stuff and gave it away after I consumed only one packet because I was gagging with every gulp I took.
    •   

3. I have gotta agree with the OP as I think it has one of the best ingredient/nutrient profile and it tastes good imo. Definately recdommended as a MRP if you lead a busy lifestyle

4. Quote Originally Posted by bearmeat
    I bought a box of that stuff and gave it away after I consumed only one packet because I was gagging with every gulp I took.

It's not exactly a cheesecake or cookies, but...

5. I agree the nutritional profile is very good which is the original reason I purchased it but I couldn't manage to put it down without almost puking and I generally can put down some pretty gross stuff.

I prefer the VPX MRP in terms of taste but don't even bother with them anymore as they are really expensive.
    •   

6. Man the stuff tastes great, I had a slight problem with gas afterwards but the taste was good and it mixed great
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lean Mass Complex (20 pack)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 10:46 AM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-26-2005, 12:50 PM
  3. ripped fuel plus tight or lean mass matrix
    By institutional in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-10-2003, 12:20 AM