Melting Point cycle log
- 03-10-2006, 06:56 AM
- 03-13-2006, 12:10 PM
Ack what a weekend. My father came and took me and some friends out... NICE steak at the resturant. I did the stair running tthing on saturday. It got my knee acting up. So I took the rest of the weekend off because I couldn't get to an eliptical.. did pretty much push ups and sit ups and stuff. WE are now under a foot of snow, which is fun! I am gonna get some shoulders in this evening. The melting point bloat is starting to leave, it looks nice. I am having some head acches from the lack of caffiene, I am just combating that with some Diet coke. A little bit at lunch seems to geet rid of them, so I will use that to ween myself off of my dependency. All and all I am pretty happy with the stack. I will post pictures next week!
- 03-19-2006, 10:43 PM
Had a four day weekend tour with the choir. All of which was poor eating, and no time to workout... I feel like a fat ass. I will do a body assessment tomarrow and get back after I see what working out feels like now that I am totally off the product.
03-19-2006, 11:06 PM
I just got back from spring break. I don't feel fat, I can see that I am fat. Lost definition in the abs. Sad, I worked so hard.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Kam in forum Weight LossReplies: 22Last Post: 11-08-2006, 12:51 AM
- By Spectre32 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 32Last Post: 08-05-2006, 01:02 AM
- By foo.c in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 39Last Post: 07-24-2005, 12:00 AM
- By txwakeskater in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 46Last Post: 02-07-2003, 04:51 PM
- By Blindfaith in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-12-2002, 01:59 AM