Melting Point cycle log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Time yourself running up them, then walk down.

Catch your breath and try and beat your time.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

2. Ack what a weekend. My father came and took me and some friends out... NICE steak at the resturant. I did the stair running tthing on saturday. It got my knee acting up. So I took the rest of the weekend off because I couldn't get to an eliptical.. did pretty much push ups and sit ups and stuff. WE are now under a foot of snow, which is fun! I am gonna get some shoulders in this evening. The melting point bloat is starting to leave, it looks nice. I am having some head acches from the lack of caffiene, I am just combating that with some Diet coke. A little bit at lunch seems to geet rid of them, so I will use that to ween myself off of my dependency. All and all I am pretty happy with the stack. I will post pictures next week!

3. Had a four day weekend tour with the choir. All of which was poor eating, and no time to workout... I feel like a fat ass. I will do a body assessment tomarrow and get back after I see what working out feels like now that I am totally off the product.

4. I just got back from spring break. I don't feel fat, I can see that I am fat. Lost definition in the abs. Sad, I worked so hard.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 12:51 AM
  2. Melting Point/Basic Cuts/Sesamin Stack with Log
    By Spectre32 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-05-2006, 01:02 AM
  3. foo.c's Melting Point log
    By foo.c in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-24-2005, 12:00 AM
  4. TX's cycle log.