ALRI Primed

size

Awards
  • Established
Been using ALRI Primed only on lifting days. Thus far, I have used it for 6 workouts. In addition, I am also using NGorge daily. Primed is described as "Pre-Performance Optimizing Matrix And Muscle Volumizer".

Taste - rather strange and strong lemon flavor. Tends to dry my mouth.
Mix - Mixes very easily in water with no issues.
GI Issues - No distress at all before, during, or after workouts.

Experiences,
Bad - Seems that I get really dehydrated from using it. I need to continually drink more water than usual or my mouth became extremely dry. For lack of a better description, it makes me feel "odd". This feeling does not effect the workout but I certainly noticed something different. I think this is a direct result of the "Neuro-Blaze: Energy and Focus Matrix: 1.75g (L-tyrosine,k glucoronalactone, caffeine 125mg)". Again, I should note, it is not bad but rather it is just different. Makes me feel like my eyes are wide open.

Good - The combination of Primed with NGorge gives me very intense pumps. Vascularity increases and muscle fullness is obvious. Energy remains very high and consistent during the course of the lift. As workout comes to a close, I have noticed that I tend to still have a good amount of drive left in me despite having completed my routine, my lifting routines tend to last 30-45 minutes. Not sure if strength increases are there but I feel like I can press more. I will try to pay more attention to this as my usage continues.

Thus far, I have been pleased. Will report more as I continue to use.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I also did the same together, Primed in my option, the taste was terrible like a wet cardboard box that was in your garage for a couple of years, ringing all the water out of it and that is primed lol. But the product is great pumps are great, energy level was not what I expected, less potent than amped. My last day on Ngorge I had 8 pills left and I said hey why not take all 8 and drink primed before my workout... Mistake the pumps were so strong I had to call it quits after about 10 minutes of doing bis, my bis felt about 30 inch's lol I couldn't move them. But the product is worth the bad taste to me it seems to grow on you. With the energy level just pop a rampage :run: Just my 2 cents

rayballs03

Awards
Been using ALRI Primed only on lifting days. Thus far, I have used it for 6 workouts. In addition, I am also using NGorge daily. Primed is described as "Pre-Performance Optimizing Matrix And Muscle Volumizer".

Taste - rather strange and strong lemon flavor. Tends to dry my mouth.
Mix - Mixes very easily in water with no issues.
GI Issues - No distress at all before, during, or after workouts.

Experiences,
Bad - Seems that I get really dehydrated from using it. I need to continually drink more water than usual or my mouth became extremely dry. For lack of a better description, it makes me feel "odd". This feeling does not effect the workout but I certainly noticed something different. I think this is a direct result of the "Neuro-Blaze: Energy and Focus Matrix: 1.75g (L-tyrosine,k glucoronalactone, caffeine 125mg)". Again, I should note, it is not bad but rather it is just different. Makes me feel like my eyes are wide open.

Good - The combination of Primed with NGorge gives me very intense pumps. Vascularity increases and muscle fullness is obvious. Energy remains very high and consistent during the course of the lift. As workout comes to a close, I have noticed that I tend to still have a good amount of drive left in me despite having completed my routine, my lifting routines tend to last 30-45 minutes. Not sure if strength increases are there but I feel like I can press more. I will try to pay more attention to this as my usage continues.

Thus far, I have been pleased. Will report more as I continue to use.
I hope the new watermelon flavor is better than the lemon. All in all i also liked the product stacked with NGorge. I totally agree solid product worth a try!

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just wish they would get around to releasing Regeneration-X!

size

Awards
  • Established
Me too.

Primed in my option, the taste was terrible like a wet cardboard box that was in your garage for a couple of years, ringing all the water out of it and that is primed lol. But the product is great pumps are great, energy level was not what I expected, less potent than amped.
I did not think the taste was that bad but taste is so subjective. For me the taste was just different not bad but not good. Energy wise, Primed was enough for me. I am extremely sensitive to all energy boosters and I really need to watch what I take or I end up feeling bad.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I was at work the other day and I was very tired so I decided to take a rampage. 1 didn't seem to do the trick so I popped another 1, oh man what a mistake I thought I would have all this energy, complete opposite I felt stoned like I just smoked a doobie, wasn't what I was hoping for so I ate a bunch of food and water. It took about 2 hours for me to feel better. Note to self NEVER take more than 1 rampage! :wtf:

size

Awards
  • Established
Another great workout on the Primed/Ngorge combo. Excellent energy level from beginnig to end. Very intense pump.

I believe soon now. :)

Last edited:

size

Awards
  • Established
Definitely experienced some strength today. Additional reps w/o an issue, felt good. Ridiculous forearm pump. Energy remained high over the course of the routine. Very positive workout overall.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Can you just use the term "trousers" in this log like you did Powerfull?

I find that word amusing, for some odd reason. I don't know anyone that uses that word that isn't from the Motherland - England.

size

Awards
  • Established
Noticed definite increase in energy yesterday in the gym. I felt as though I could have lifted for another session. Pumps continue to be excellent.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Looks interesting but I may actually end up waiting for someone else to try it. I am not to excited with some of the compounds because of possible post consumption low blood sugar issues.
I like ALRI and am intrigued by most of there products but the price's seem to be a little to steep for me to use anything for an extended time. I am going to run there Tri-Lean System with Thyrogen-X very soon on a recomp/cut/lean bulk cycle (not really sure what to call it) before I get married. I'm thinking of trying N'Gorge, Primed and Regeneration X after that.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Ditto on the price. I bet I'd love the combo but then that presents the problem of upping my already ridiculous supplement bill to support it.

size

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of trying N'Gorge, Primed and Regeneration X after that.
Primed with Ngorge is treating me quite nicely. In the future, maybe I will add in the RegenerationX with it. Notice the label says "ALRI Lipolytic Whey Protein", I guess we will see a protein from ALRI soon.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Primed with Ngorge is treating me quite nicely. In the future, maybe I will add in the RegenerationX with it. Notice the label says "ALRI Lipolytic Whey Protein", I guess we will see a protein from ALRI soon.
Yeah, I noticed that as well. Like I said before the cost is my main issue with there line.

size

Awards
  • Established
I continue to be pleased with this product. I feel it has definitely be a good aid especially when I have been feeling the burden of a busy life/schedule.
Pumps continue to be strong, fatigue seems to stay away, dehydration seems to have subsided with increase in water consumption.

size

Awards
  • Established
In the end, I was pleased with this product. I will use it again in the future. For me the product worked well and defeinitely helped me push thru workouts when I did not want to be there. For me, this was a big positive.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
In the end, I was pleased with this product. I will use it again in the future. For me the product worked well and defeinitely helped me push thru workouts when I did not want to be there. For me, this was a big positive.
I agree I'm taking Ngorge everyday and Primed on my workout days, the taste actually grows on you, after a tub of primed it seems to go down much smoother than at first :blink: ..... Back about a year and a half ago I did a stack that I like better than this ALRI deal. I was doing pump tech, Met rx Amped (power) and Est Nutrition Ester sized creatine. Hands down MUCH better combo.

size

Awards
  • Established
I agree I'm taking Ngorge everyday and Primed on my workout days, the taste actually grows on you, after a tub of primed it seems to go down much smoother than at first
I think it is a really effective stack. After adjusting to the dehydration I seemed to get, I thought it was definitely beneficial, especially for me due to my sensitivity to stims.

Check out ALR in this ad. He is looking large.
http://www.alrindustries.com/images/primed_regen_ad_full.jpg
I actually think I may try Primed and Rengeneration X next but add in powerFULL and Cissus

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
OK I have a new flavor.... watermelon primed. It rocks. Yes I know the other flavor tastes like ass. Hey we listened okay. Watermelon primed is available and the taste is so awesome. :) Enjoy guys.

I think it is a really effective stack. After adjusting to the dehydration I seemed to get, I thought it was definitely beneficial, especially for me due to my sensitivity to stims.

Check out ALR in this ad. He is looking large.
http://www.alrindustries.com/images/primed_regen_ad_full.jpg
I actually think I may try Primed and Rengeneration X next but add in powerFULL and Cissus

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes the other flavor was terrible, but I really enjoyed the product enough to buy the flavor again.

Really good pre-workout supp, now I just need to add the post-workout Replenish I believe it's called.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
OK I have a new flavor.... watermelon primed. It rocks. Yes I know the other flavor tastes like ass. Hey we listened okay. Watermelon primed is available and the taste is so awesome. :) Enjoy guys.
Good Good!! The lemon pucker I think it was actually grew on you but thanks for the new one