Rebound Reloaded Testing for Designer Supplements by Sky

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
I will be helping DS test their new product Rebound Reloaded. I was sent one bottle of Rebound Reloaded and will be taking 5 caps every day for the next 18 days. My goal is to help to test any positive benefits Rebound Reloaded may have on my training and lifestyle due to increased natural testosterone. This is not a test for PCT qualities of Rebound Reloaded.

I will be starting Rebound Reloaded on Feb 15, 2006 and will be ending on March 4, 2006.

My diet consists mostly of beef, chicken, turkey, veggies, rice, oats, granola, and some breads.

I currently train push, pull days twice a week with two different splits and try to work in one leg lifting day a week in addition to morning runs or inclined walking three times a week. I have been slimming down for spring break and will continue to do so until after March 19th when I get back. Look for the bulk log after that.

My current stats are:
Age - 23
Height - 5’10”
Weight ~ 181lbs.
BF ~ 10%

Please see attached before pictures below.

Last edited:

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Feb 23 Update

I have been taking 5 caps a day for 9 days now.

• Have noticed slightly increased libido
  • Strength is about the same
  • Still leaning out with diet and cardio
  • Have not noticed any weight fluctuations
  • Have not had any side effects i.e. oily skin, acne, or rage

Wanker527

Wanker527

Awards
Have noticed slightly increased libido
wow...that surprises me since there original rbxt seemed to be such a libido killer for many.

EDIT: forgive my ignorance, but have the ingredients in this been disclosed yet? is it still an atd?

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
wow...that surprises me since there original rbxt seemed to be such a libido killer for many.

EDIT: forgive my ignorance, but have the ingredients in this been disclosed yet? is it still an atd?
I have used ATD in the past several times and it always has a negative effect on my libido. This new compound does not have the same effect.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Feb 28th Update

I have not gained any bodyfat, but have managed to gain about 3lbs. Im up to a solid 184lbs the past 6 days. I do not fluctuate water weight very much at all and I always weigh myself at the same time of the day. All in all I have noticed not much change in strength, but only a slight increase in mass and libido.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Ok well this concludes my Rebound Reloaded testing period. I noticed:
  • Slight increase in libido
  • No acne
  • No aggression
  • Gained 3lbs, but that could be from diet and training too cause I stepped it up a little
  • No fat gained
  • No water retention
  • No noticable side effects at all
Im really looking forward to seeing some bloodwork values from this stuff.

Thank you Designer Supplements for allowing me to help test this product for you, please keep me in consideration for future products.

Here are a couple ending pics, just for fun.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
How long did you use the prduct for, Sky?
I only used the product for 18 days, so it wasnt a very long time, but enough to notice any undesireable side effects, which I had none of.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Nice log...How would this work on gyno?
I didnt notice any gyno type of symptoms or reduction with this product, but I dont really have too much except for some nipple puffiness due to genetic fat storage in that area. I've never had any lumps or lactating or anything except some puffiness or itchyness while on cycle sometimes.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I have you in my list as down to get 2 bottles. There must have been some sort of mix-up with the dispatching.

My apologies.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
I have you in my list as down to get 2 bottles. There must have been some sort of mix-up with the dispatching.

My apologies.
Yeah, I remembered when we talked last you had said I was to recieve two bottles. I just figured that maybe the stock ran low due to the large number of testers. So I just used what I had. I liked the product, but only noticed a slight difference while using it. It helped me keep strength while cutting and increased my libido slightly.