wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Ok here goes:

Stats as of 14 Feb 06

Weight- 192
ht- 5'7
age-24

my diet will basically be a maint diet (for me thats about 350g protien, 350 Carbs, 80-90 fat.)

day 1.

took 1 (25 mg) at 0445, the next with food at 1245, and one will be tonite before bed.

cant really report anything as of yet because its the first day and all. ill keep ya updated though!!

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
just the morning, but today will be my 2nd day. took my first dose this morn at 0430 AM and am on my way to the gym.:yawn:

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

ok its about 530PM and i have taken 2 doses today. (another will be tonite before bed) and as yall know its only day 2 so nothing much here to report either.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the log wildman, good to see someone giving some feedback on Predator...... I'll be watching.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the log wildman, good to see someone giving some feedback on Predator...... I'll be watching.
your welcome, yeah i havent seen too much info on it around (as far as feedback) so hopefully thisll help.

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
Good luck w/ it man. I will be keeping an eye on your log.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Ok had alot of energy today at the gym, i dont know if its the stuff or what but i am getting a more vascular look, and feeling HARD and intense pumps when i am working out. Still at my starting weight (192) and am going to get the cals up a little to see if i can gain muscle with the least amount of fat (gotta have a little extra in for any product to show its effects IMO) but so far im liking it.

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
go for it bro, keeping an eye on this log, not really a whole lot of feedback on this.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey wildman, just wondering if you are taking any other supps with this cycle? Just for a way to have a better overall picture of your log you know.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
naa just the predator, id like to see how it works in this log. Ill stick to one Supp when testing for a company. (sorry should have stated that in my first post.)

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
another thing i should have stated was that i am taking 75 Mgs a day split into 3 doses usually one at Breakfast one about 5 hrs later and one before bed.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Day 4.

Today at the gym i did chest. FRIGGEN PUMP!! i was so pumped that i had a hard time finishing my workout. I would put the weight on the bar and go to Incline and wouldnt really even feel it when i was pushing (if that makes any sense) but everything felt stiff. Great Workout though!! so far i bumped up the cals and am still the same weight (but its been like 2 days soooo) So far once again so good.

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im looking forward too seeing how this works for you. Its a interesting product

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
yeah with all of the searches and threads and stuff that i have read about it im finding out nothing but positive about the ingredients (and there are a couple of negative ones) but all in all im excited to find out whats going to happen.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Day 5.

Well once again i had an insane pump today at the gym (makes you feel like hitting the weights all day) I am weighing about 194--ish and am still upping the cals a little day by day. Hard as a rock all day and still having the vascularity come out more often.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Day 6.

QUADS!! firggen quads is all i have to say!! Pump like crazy, still hard, weighed 195 (drank a little water though) Strength is still the same but again its only the 6th day.

Lovin it so far.:woohoo:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious how this will effect libido. I haven't seen any MAX LMG feedback in a while, but it seemed like the early experimenters had plummeting libido.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
in all honesty i havent really noticed a change in this. IMO its not higher or lower but will sure keep it in check and let you know.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Day 7.

OFF!! skin is oily as heck, libido is the same, diet is the same.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Day 8.

Strength seems to be up, im feeling like a beast in the gym, weight is still the same, ive got the cals at around 4000. No change in libido (that i can tell) and i feel that i am recovering faster than i used to my muscles arent sore for more than one day (in the past theyd be sore for like 2-3 days)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like your doing good so far Wildman. Keep the feedback coming. The fact that your doing this as a solo supp can really give a good idea of it's actual effects.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
yeah thanks for reading, (i hate making posts that only i am part of :) )

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Day 11.

i diddnt log days 9-10 because i have been so busy!! and wanted to see how much it changed without reading my previous posts.

SO my libido is the same (maybe up because i notice more vascularity) my Hunger is crazy (im hungry all the time) my weight is about 197 (so thats up also) looking leaner (seeing definition) and Strength is also up.

so once again so far so good!!

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Day 13.

couldnt post yesterday because i had to work, but yes i did hit the gym. The pump was still there yesterday and today but diddnt have alot of energy (not due to anything with the supp) but work was to blame for this one. Libido is still good, Acne is showing up though, up to 198, i have noticed that i am a little lethargic, ill get my 8 Hrs of sleep tonite and see if its the sleep or not.

Diet is good. Workouts are good, all is still well about halfway into it.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

---well today has been good, intense workout and another great pump!! 197ish, and lovin it (would like to get to 200 soon) Ran about 4 miles-- wasnt bad (i dont think that this supp will effect that though) The vascularity is still the same.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Day 17.

once again another good workout. Skin isnt as oily, Libido is the same only i have been working long hours so not in the mood much but when its time to get fisty then all is well, 198, Having some Papa Johns today (a good cheat meal) Looking drier and more vascular even though i have upped the cals substantially.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Day 19

--Still vascular as heck, about 199 Lbs, my appetite is WAY DOWN!! having to force myself to eat. Libido is good, energy in the gym is hurting a little because i havent wanted to eat which means im skimping on the carbs.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like it's acting as a hardening agent for ya wild man, I don't think I've read anytime of review like this related to Max LMG. How are the strength gains so far?

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
in all honesty my strength is pretty much the same. Im still getting the typical gains i would without taking the Supp. The biggest thing ive noticed is that im not hungry at ALL anymore. but like i said before i still force myself to eat.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Day 23

---Like i have said over and over the pumps are GREAT!! today i had another good workout, vascularity is very noticeable and the strength gains are steady. Libido is up still (no change) Hunger is about the same too not really hungry anymore but still forcing myself to eat all these cals.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Day 27.

--Ok so the pumps are still great!! weight is at 199 and have been eating like crazy still!! (all this while i have NO i mean NNOO appetite at all) Vascularity is still coming all over (veins that i diddnt even know i had in certian places) strength still continues to increase workout by workout. and libido is still up. No shrinkage (thank goodness)-- diddnt really expect any, but i am feeling a little lethargic this week -- getting plenty of sleep though.

so far once again so good!!

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
Day 27.

--Ok so the pumps are still great!! weight is at 199 and have been eating like crazy still!! (all this while i have NO i mean NNOO appetite at all) Vascularity is still coming all over (veins that i diddnt even know i had in certian places) strength still continues to increase workout by workout. and libido is still up. No shrinkage (thank goodness)-- diddnt really expect any, but i am feeling a little lethargic this week -- getting plenty of sleep though.

so far once again so good!!
great to hear man! Keep it up!

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
so yesterday was day 30.

so i am a little stronger and bigger than i was the days before this. Im at 199, id have to say that the biggest plus is the vascularity that i had seen throughout using this product. Veins everyware!! The pumps were SPECTACULAR also, it seemed like as soon as i got through my warmup sets that i was so pumped that i couldnt do my working sets (but i managed) There was a question about my libido, it stayed pretty much the same as it was when i wasnt on the supp, i dont think that it effected it in any way.

Would i buy this product??

--yes i would, simply because i gained strength and size while staying vascular (and not looking all watery)--i tend to get that way. I had no feelings of lethargy or anything in that order that would hurt my preformance at work and at home, the only draw backs that i can tell were like i said the lessened desire to eat on a consistant basis (which i guess could be good if you are cutting or have an appetite that is out of this world)

Thanks for reading and GET YOU SOME!!

Barbell500

Awards
U ran 75 mg for 30 days, right? and is predator Max LMG or prostanozol ? pretty god gains btw good job

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, yeah 25Mgs 3x a day, from what i have read its alot like Max LMG (i havent used Max LMG so i cannot compare) But i really liked it.

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
So whats ur PCT look like and are u keeping ur gains?

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
im glad that you asked, Im a believer in Nolva for "research purposes" and the gains have been kept, Strength has went down a little and the pumps arent here still but keeping the vascularity and the cals are still high!!

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you had a great cycle on Preadator also! I really liked mine and I gained around 8lbs of muscle. Did you get Moody at all? b/c I was very aggressive during my cycle!

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
i felt aggressive the times i needed it (Gym) but no moods.