I train to RETAIN.. sort of..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Eww, it's methylated!! Had to get that out first.. Here's my experience with Retain, the AX version..

Dose: Took 3 ED, one cap spread out over the day.. Took them after a meal, so I'm not sure if that messed with absorbsion..

Results: Not sure if any, really.. Went thru 1.5 bottles and nada.. Still weigh 203, not much of a change I notice.. My girl mentioned my quads seemed thicker lately, which is always a good comment. . :)

Maybe mBaet isn't meant for my species, I'll stick with Impact Ultra..

Who else used Retain and got good/bad results? Maybe I wasn't on it long enough, who knows..

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Are you still beating me up about the methyl toxicity thing? Let it go man,... sheesh. ;) jk

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback, anyone else? I'm going to be using it for PCT for HH.

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I ran it for a while during PCT, no noticeable side effects. I kept most of what i gained on cycle (modest gains) but could not definativley attribute that to the Retain. Going to run it again soon.

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i used both Uher and Retain as part of pct.

i know my nuts got huge, my strength definitely went up faster than ergomax and i attribute that to the Uher - even with the protein intake and what not, i ended up losing most of what i gained when i finished the pct. Retain - not really sure ...

not really sure what happened. food intake stayed the same, healthy, etc. either way, i seemed to lean up and looked better than before... my total test was a 752 out of a 820 or something (my doc said i am in the 90% range for the big T) on the bloodwork..for some reason, that is the only testosterone the bloodwork showed.??

Plus my liver values were all good and in check. just my cholesterol is wacked -but that is genetics....

shct

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big Pete, how do you like ALRI Impact Ultra? What was the most noticable benefit. Also, how often and how much did you dose (1ml 2ml?). Thanks!

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
bigpete,

I have to say I also was not to impressed with Retain. Of course in the past I have used androsteneTRIOL to good effect. But it was the unmethylated version. This may be one of the times that the methylation changes the tertiary structure of the molecule and thus somehow renders it less effective. I know that straight androTRIOL is quite effective in my opinion for anticatabolism. Of course no one has seen fit to come out with a solo product and my old connection dried up. :(

Mr.50

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
Eww, it's methylated!! Had to get that out first.. Here's my experience with Retain, the AX version..

Dose: Took 3 ED, one cap spread out over the day.. Took them after a meal, so I'm not sure if that messed with absorbsion..

Results: Not sure if any, really.. Went thru 1.5 bottles and nada.. Still weigh 203, not much of a change I notice.. My girl mentioned my quads seemed thicker lately, which is always a good comment. . :)

Maybe mBaet isn't meant for my species, I'll stick with Impact Ultra..

Who else used Retain and got good/bad results? Maybe I wasn't on it long enough, who knows..
What were your goals with using Retain?
What were your exact expectations?

It's a staple for my PCTs. AX Rep or no AX rep, I will always use Retain ofr my PCTs and one future cutting phase.....that's why I'm so curious with your results.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
i used both Uher and Retain as part of pct.

i know my nuts got huge, my strength definitely went up faster than ergomax and i attribute that to the Uher - even with the protein intake and what not, i ended up losing most of what i gained when i finished the pct. Retain - not really sure ...

not really sure what happened. food intake stayed the same, healthy, etc. either way, i seemed to lean up and looked better than before... my total test was a 752 out of a 820 or something (my doc said i am in the 90% range for the big T) on the bloodwork..for some reason, that is the only testosterone the bloodwork showed.??

Plus my liver values were all good and in check. just my cholesterol is wacked -but that is genetics....

shct
ATD causes falsely elevated T levels on bloodwork. I'm not sure if the methylation in UHer prevents the inflated #s. If possible, get it done again w/o any ATD in your system for a long time (I don't know the half life).

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
beowulf,

its been over 2-1/2 to 3 months since i have used Uher.

i gotta think that a good period of time for a 30 day pct.

shct

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Then you're a lucky bastard ;)

That sucks about the gains disappearing.

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I may have lost most of the size I gained but the one thing that has brought me back - BSN No-Xplode. I cant believe this stuff works this well. My strength is close to were I was when I didn't my ergomax cycle and pct. Its amazing

Im thinking of tempting another cycle of something but unsure of what...definitely not SD...and wanting to stay away from any progesterone-type products.

shct

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What were your goals with using Retain?
What were your exact expectations?

It's a staple for my PCTs. AX Rep or no AX rep, I will always use Retain ofr my PCTs and one future cutting phase.....that's why I'm so curious with your results.
I used it during my never-ending PCT.. I came off Impact Ultra and ran the Retain with clomid.. My expectations were simple: Retain my gains.. :D

I'm not counting it out just yet, but I do intend to try SNS Reduce XT to see if there is any difference in effect..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Unitas: Impact Ultra is a good product.. I took 1ml 3x per wk, noticed more vascularity, recovery was great, leaned out abit.. If I can find a place that sells it, I'd buy more I'm down to my last 2 bottles..

Robboe: No cardiac issues, if you mean blood pressure changes and rhythm changes.. :thumbsup:

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
I used it during my never-ending PCT.. I came off Impact Ultra and ran the Retain with clomid.. My expectations were simple: Retain my gains.. :D

I'm not counting it out just yet, but I do intend to try SNS Reduce XT to see if there is any difference in effect..
Take Retain for an absolute max of 8 weeks or less. But never more...your body will get immune to it.

You're following protocol when taking it with food, soo you're good.

Since you have mantained your weight at 203, it means you're at least retaining :) your weight. But I'm more curious about the LBM, so let us know how it turns out with that issue.

Good Luck

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Supersoldier was running blood tests with LX maybe we could talk him into trying retain.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by c-los21
Take Retain for an absolute max of 8 weeks or less. But never more...your body will get immune to it.

You're following protocol when taking it with food, soo you're good.

Since you have mantained your weight at 203, it means you're at least retaining your weight. But I'm more curious about the LBM, so let us know how it turns out with that issue.

Good Luck

Very clear and analytical! :thumbsup:

I'm actually down 201, 9.6%bf, body water is 55% (got one of them hi-tech Tanita scales).. Maybe I should run it longer, I'll try again since I have 30 caps left and I'll buy another bottle..

Any more hits/misses anyone care to post? :study:

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
How do you like that scale. Is it somewhat accurate in regards to b/f?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd say it has its moments.. It told me I was 206lbs @ 23.4%bf when I first set it up.. :toofunny:

Now it's used to me, just told me I was 201 @ 9.8% with bodywater @ 58%..

gizzle

gizzle

Awards
Unitas: Impact Ultra is a good product.. I took 1ml 3x per wk, noticed more vascularity, recovery was great, leaned out abit.. If I can find a place that sells it, I'd buy more I'm down to my last 2 bottles..
I second that. Impact Ultra works good. On cycle it works well because of Formestane Acetate. I had bad results with "Ultra Hotter" so I used it, impact ultra, for the last four weeks of a cylce followed by Retain for four more weeks. Worked well for me but anyway back to the thread......

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far I am liking Impact Ultra too. Unfortunately the injections hurt like a biotch.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This was alway my problem.

By the way Bigpetefox I haven't forgotten about you, just keep forgetting to check in the morning.

Mr.50

So far I am liking Impact Ultra too. Unfortunately the injections hurt like a biotch.