SNS CVM Xtreme+Arginine E2 Matrix Log

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
Here we go again boys and girls... got another generous deal from Steve and the boys and I decided to log CVM Xtreme and Arginine E2 Matrix, boy am I excited.

If you followed my SNS Focus log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/feedback-reviews/38262-focus-xt-sns-log-review.html you would know that I am currently cutting so I can eventually do a show this summer or early fall. I was extremely impressed with the Focus XT product and I believe it gave me a huge edge in the gym especially while trying to push around as much weight as possible with few calories. With Steve's advice we decided that these two products from the Serious Nutrition Solutions line would be a great addition to help in keeping as much lean body mass as possible and I thought that it would be a great opportunity to log some more products from SNS.

Like I said before I am currently on a reduced calorie diet, high protein , moderate carbs, and moderate to low fat. I have been doing cardio and will continue to do cardio about 5 days a week.. usually in the mid-mornings to early afternoons. My weight training sessions, where these two products will come into play, will take place late afternoon. I will mainly be logging my workout sessions only, and will frequently note off days to keep everyone posted and on their toes. Any other supplementation has remained and will remain constant during this log so their will be no slurred results. Weight training sessions will be short but will be made up of heavy and very intense styles of lifting and will mainly be made up of compound exercises. I am a believer of keeping the pounds heavy to keep as much lbm as possible.

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
More about the products

CVM Xtreme is a cutting edge Cell Volumizing Matrix that represents a new era of creatine and Cell Volumizing Matrix supplementation in which fancy words and outlandish claims stop, and real results begin.

-contains a custom ingredient matrix in which each active ingredient serves its own unique, individual importance
-synergistic effects of how some of these ingredients may help the other’s work better.

Contains DiCreatine Malate, Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate, Betaine Anhydrous, Taurine, 2:1 DiArginine Malate, Glucoronalactone,
Glycocymine
Vitamin B6, Niacin, Folic Acid, and B12 added for increased uptake and absorption

Claims:
-Increased Lean Muscle Tissue
-Increased Strength
-Increased Endurance
-Better ‘Pumps
-NO Fat Storage or Bloating
-Excellent Feedback from Previous Creatine ‘non-responders’

The flavor I have chosen is Orange and the product is sugar free.

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
Arginine E2 Matrix

-utilizes ethyl ester technology to bring you not only the beginning of a new generation in nitric oxide enhancing compounds, but a complete new era. Containing a precise ratio of Arginine Ethyl Ester HCI to Ornithine Ethyl Ester HCI, along with the supporting nutrient Norvaline, Arginine E2 Matrix dramatically raises the bar when it comes to the classification of nitric oxide enhancing compounds and formulas.

Contains:
Arginine Ethyl Ester HCI, Ornithine Ethyl Ester HCI, Norvaline

Claims:
-Increased Strength
-Increased Lean Muscle
-Improved Endurance
-Dramatic ‘Pumps’
-Increased Muscle Fullness
-Increased Vascularity

This product comes in capsules.

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
What I'm looking for:

Well since I am currently cutting I do not expect to have major increases in bodyweight or lbm. What I am looking for is some major pumps in the gym, and in general. While I am losing bodyfat I would like my strength to stay the same as it has been, or a slight increase would be awesome. I'm also expecting to see some slight changed in endurance even though I am calorie deficient. As you can see, I expect a lot from these products, which is only right because what I have seen so far from SNS is an overall incredible product line.

I again want to thank Steve for having great customer service and for being so generous.

My log will start tomorrow on Monday, Feb the 13th. I believe I am doing shoulders which is one of my bigger body parts... so I should really be able to feel this stuff kickin... stay tuned all! :head:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have tried both products and enjoyed them both. Good luck with the log.

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
thanks... and thanks for posting... keep checkin in for updates!

freakboy

Awards
Tops ur a bad man and a big dude, i'm interested in the results too. Nice log so far, i'm looking forward to workin out this weekend with all of us...

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
Workout #1 : CVM Xtreme solo use

Well after discussing with some of my lifting partners we decided that the best idea would be to give the first workout to CVM Xtreme solo, and the second workout to Arginine E2 Matrix, and then stack them for the remaining workouts. This decision was made for those of you who are solely interested in only one of the products and do not wish to stack them.. So without further delay..

As stated previously in my log I decided on trying the orange flavor of Xtreme. I mixed the product in a shaker bottle using only water at the recommended amount. Initial taste was great... Reminds me a lot of Tang flavor and definitely had a strong orange taste. The product mixed rather well.. near the bottom I had a little bit of powder that was unmixed, but nothing to complain about. I took my dose about 30 minutes prior to my workout.

Today I decided on doing shoulders, thought it would be a great way to really test Xtreme out because of shoulders being one of my bigger body parts. I started with heavy sets on seated db military. I worked my way up the ladder and finished with weight I haven't ever used before which was awesome... can't say right now if this is due right away to the fact I took Xtreme, or because of the fact that I haven't done this exercise in a while.. either way it felt great. Right after I got my sets finished on this exercise I was PUMPED. Shoulders were definitely blown up.. a lot more than normal... and gave me a very wide appearance. I then proceeded to hit my lateral head with some seated raises. Used about the same amount of weight that I normally use for this, so nothing too exciting about it... but I did notice a much more of a capped feeling after my first set... definitely due to the added pump. Finally finished up hitting the rear delts, and then a little bit of trap work.

One thing I did notice other then the intense pump in my shoulders, and a little bit of added weight on my military, was the added pump I had in the rest of my body. My bi's felt like I was doing a bicep workout... which really surprised me, I have had a lot of experience with different products somewhat similar to this one and I have never gotten this almost "full body" pump. It will be really interesting to see if this lasts the rest of the time I am on it... cause I loved it. I also think I noticed a slight increase in endurance... not so much during my sets.. but nearing the end of my workout, I seemed to have a bit more energy then the norm.

My initial opinion... seems to be another quality SNS product, cost efficient, good taste, some added strength and major... and i mean major pumps. But I will give a better assessment when I stack it with the arginine E2 in the days to come. Man am I ever excited!!!

Well tomorrow will be an arm day... due to the fact that I have to save up my back so I can train it at home with the brothers. Also tomorrow will just be a quick review of Arginine E2 alone, but what a better way to test it out then on the ol' arms :)

Keep checkin back and keep the comments flowin!

laz

Board Sponsor
Awards
Workout #1 : CVM Xtreme solo use

Well after discussing with some of my lifting partners we decided that the best idea would be to give the first workout to CVM Xtreme solo, and the second workout to Arginine E2 Matrix, and then stack them for the remaining workouts. This decision was made for those of you who are solely interested in only one of the products and do not wish to stack them.. So without further delay..

As stated previously in my log I decided on trying the orange flavor of Xtreme. I mixed the product in a shaker bottle using only water at the recommended amount. Initial taste was great... Reminds me a lot of Tang flavor and definitely had a strong orange taste. The product mixed rather well.. near the bottom I had a little bit of powder that was unmixed, but nothing to complain about. I took my dose about 30 minutes prior to my workout.

Today I decided on doing shoulders, thought it would be a great way to really test Xtreme out because of shoulders being one of my bigger body parts. I started with heavy sets on seated db military. I worked my way up the ladder and finished with weight I haven't ever used before which was awesome... can't say right now if this is due right away to the fact I took Xtreme, or because of the fact that I haven't done this exercise in a while.. either way it felt great. Right after I got my sets finished on this exercise I was PUMPED. Shoulders were definitely blown up.. a lot more than normal... and gave me a very wide appearance. I then proceeded to hit my lateral head with some seated raises. Used about the same amount of weight that I normally use for this, so nothing too exciting about it... but I did notice a much more of a capped feeling after my first set... definitely due to the added pump. Finally finished up hitting the rear delts, and then a little bit of trap work.

One thing I did notice other then the intense pump in my shoulders, and a little bit of added weight on my military, was the added pump I had in the rest of my body. My bi's felt like I was doing a bicep workout... which really surprised me, I have had a lot of experience with different products somewhat similar to this one and I have never gotten this almost "full body" pump. It will be really interesting to see if this lasts the rest of the time I am on it... cause I loved it. I also think I noticed a slight increase in endurance... not so much during my sets.. but nearing the end of my workout, I seemed to have a bit more energy then the norm.

My initial opinion... seems to be another quality SNS product, cost efficient, good taste, some added strength and major... and i mean major pumps. But I will give a better assessment when I stack it with the arginine E2 in the days to come. Man am I ever excited!!!

Well tomorrow will be an arm day... due to the fact that I have to save up my back so I can train it at home with the brothers. Also tomorrow will just be a quick review of Arginine E2 alone, but what a better way to test it out then on the ol' arms :)

Keep checkin back and keep the comments flowin!
Cool i like the way you are going about this log. Just wait until you add the AE2..then the pumps are just outright sick.:woohoo:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Hey training partner just wanted to tell you i like the log so far. saturday we are gong to tear the gym apart time to let the FREAKS out to play baby. They arent ready for us to rip the weights out of their hands because we need then more than they do. we dont have time to sit around we need every sec to grow, no wasted time.
Beware the Freaks come out Saturday you best be inside when they do.

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
thanks a lot laz... we thought it would be more consumer friendly this way :) but it's killin me not being able to stack them right off the bat hehehe...

Buffhunk... can't wait for this weekend to come.. there is guna be some major weight being thrown around.. no one even knows

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
Workout #2 Arginine E2 Matrix Solo

After having an awesome workout using CVM Xtreme I could only expect the same from this product... and boy did I ever recieve it!!

Like previously stated I had decided on doing arms while trying out the Arginine E2 which turned out to be a great idea.

Opened up the bottle and threw down three caps as the bottle recommends, about 30 minutes prior to my workout. Decent sized pills.. but not hard to get down at all.

I began my day with some machine pressdown, just for something totally different from the norm... after the first set I notice a big pump. After finishing the whole exercise... had a massive pump in my triceps, which I thought was very interesting... and thought it would be very interesting to see if it continued throughout my workout because I usually do not get huge pumps in the tri's. Next I did straight bar standing curls.. worked up the ladder all the way up to weight I was using when I bulked... definitely had some added strength on them today and was very surprised at this. I had my carbs upped slightly, but nothing that would have given me this kind of strength increase. Just a real surprise that I had increases for the first time I used the product.

Next went on to some heavy dips, kept my pump real well during them. One thing I do notice sometimes.. is when I use heavy heavy weight on my tri's I lose some of my pump... well not today.. it definitely stuck around. I then went on to some db work and finished off with a short superset. By the end my arms were blown up.. definitely more then normal.. really full... and somewhat full in places where they usually arent. For example.. the part of my bicep right up close to my delt ... decently far away from the peak... was extremely pumped. Pump in my tri's stayed throughout my routine.. both my bi's and tri's kept there pump a good amount of time.. practically through my whole cardio routine afterwards.

So my initial opinion of Arginine E2 Matrix is definitely a really good one... strength was up considerably... and it was only the first workout on it! Pumps were out of this world...and I did notice a little bit more vascularity than normal which was exciting.

THE VERDICT

When I honestly try and say which one I liked better.. I'm not really sure... I love them both so far... Arginine might have given me a slightly bigger pump, but I also moved up in my military db press, which hasn't moved in awhile, using the Xtreme. Also with it being just one workout each it's somewhat unfair to judge them, cause I ony have so much to work with. So if you are looking to buy one or the other.. it's really hard for me to say .. you might want to look into conveniece... which you like better, powder or caps... or maybe your budget... but whichever way you choose to go ... you won't be disappointed I promise.

A day off is planned for Wednesday the 15th, then I will officially begin the stack of CVM Xtreme and Arginine E2 on Thursday with chest!!!!! cannot wait!!:djparty:

laz

Board Sponsor
Awards
Workout #2 Arginine E2 Matrix Solo

After having an awesome workout using CVM Xtreme I could only expect the same from this product... and boy did I ever recieve it!!

Like previously stated I had decided on doing arms while trying out the Arginine E2 which turned out to be a great idea.

Opened up the bottle and threw down three caps as the bottle recommends, about 30 minutes prior to my workout. Decent sized pills.. but not hard to get down at all.

I began my day with some machine pressdown, just for something totally different from the norm... after the first set I notice a big pump. After finishing the whole exercise... had a massive pump in my triceps, which I thought was very interesting... and thought it would be very interesting to see if it continued throughout my workout because I usually do not get huge pumps in the tri's. Next I did straight bar standing curls.. worked up the ladder all the way up to weight I was using when I bulked... definitely had some added strength on them today and was very surprised at this. I had my carbs upped slightly, but nothing that would have given me this kind of strength increase. Just a real surprise that I had increases for the first time I used the product.

Next went on to some heavy dips, kept my pump real well during them. One thing I do notice sometimes.. is when I use heavy heavy weight on my tri's I lose some of my pump... well not today.. it definitely stuck around. I then went on to some db work and finished off with a short superset. By the end my arms were blown up.. definitely more then normal.. really full... and somewhat full in places where they usually arent. For example.. the part of my bicep right up close to my delt ... decently far away from the peak... was extremely pumped. Pump in my tri's stayed throughout my routine.. both my bi's and tri's kept there pump a good amount of time.. practically through my whole cardio routine afterwards.

So my initial opinion of Arginine E2 Matrix is definitely a really good one... strength was up considerably... and it was only the first workout on it! Pumps were out of this world...and I did notice a little bit more vascularity than normal which was exciting.

THE VERDICT

When I honestly try and say which one I liked better.. I'm not really sure... I love them both so far... Arginine might have given me a slightly bigger pump, but I also moved up in my military db press, which hasn't moved in awhile, using the Xtreme. Also with it being just one workout each it's somewhat unfair to judge them, cause I ony have so much to work with. So if you are looking to buy one or the other.. it's really hard for me to say .. you might want to look into conveniece... which you like better, powder or caps... or maybe your budget... but whichever way you choose to go ... you won't be disappointed I promise.

A day off is planned for Wednesday the 15th, then I will officially begin the stack of CVM Xtreme and Arginine E2 on Thursday with chest!!!!! cannot wait!!:djparty:
Yah budddyyyyy!

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
Workout #3 Cvm Xtreme + Arginine Stack...no more of this solo crap!

Hey all just got done carbin up a bit after an insaaaaane chest day. I'll tell ya what... this is easily the best non hormonal stack I have ever taken. Destroys BSN's garbage.

So today marked the first day of the actual stack... and I used it for chest. Talk about an amazing workout. I went in there blazing today... started with some incline dumbell presses and absolutely crushed them. New personal best for me on them... which I can't believe. About my second set into these I had an incredible pump in my best... hell I had it throughout my body. I finished up with these... ending with about 6 reps ... which is a no no for cutting.. but it was the heaviest I have ever gone... so I was still extremely happy. I then went onto flatbench Db fly... which I easily tied a personal best again...got a huuuuge pump in my chest from these... which is common for me. I then finished up with a little bit of machine pressing which I was only able to go light on because I was so exausted from my previous exercises. Overall... INSANE PUMP and a very nice and unexpected strength gain... nothing completely crazy... but went heavier then ever in the inclines. Again I noticed a total body pump .. even my legs were slightly pumped which is awesome. If this stuff doesn't hold onto my lbm I honestly don't know what will.

Still wana see how I react on some more days... I was really in the zone today so that might have had something to do with the strength increases too... but we will see whats to come in the future... so excited. But theres definitely no other explaination for the awesome pumps..

Hard to tell what I'm doing tomorrrow... either legs or an off day... gotta get ready to train with the boys from back home on saturday... can't wait to log that one hehehe.

I'm super impressed so far.. hopefully this stuff keeps workin the way it has been... Keep postin guys... I'm out

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
hey Mr. Tops i am going to log saturday's workout and i dont even have anything to log!! haha get reday baby we are going to hit it hard!

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
Workout # 4

What an awesome workout. Trained at home with the boys and man was it intense. We did back and torn it up completely.

We decided to start out using a heavy compound movement, and since we wanted to bring the ruckus we did some rack pulls... Needless to say we all used extremely heavy weight. I myself may have set a new personal best?? If it wasn't it was right up there with the heaviest I have ever gone while bulking. After this I had a major pump in my back... Mainly in my lats, a little bit in my traps also. We next moved onto some pulldowns... We didn't go crazy heavy with these, kept the reps a little bit on the higher side and just went for more of a pump. My lats were BLOWN after these... freakin huge. We then finished up with some db rows.. again we used some pretty heavy weight, which seemed to flow without too much effort until the last set.

Overall awesome pump in my entire back and traps. Really good strength increase in Compound movements and decent endurance. Also noticed a bit of vascularity poking through.. definitely gets me excited to get lean.

Well... not sure what's in store for tomorrow... maybe Shoulda's .. who knows.. whatever it is I can't wait to test this stuff out some more... So far two very solid products for sure!

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
The log is looking good. Keep up the good work and continued success!

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
Workout # 5

Shoulder day.... but man oh man it felt like I was doing a full body workout with the pump I had.... awesome awesome stuff. Started with my favorite (and deadly hehe) shoulder exercise ... upright rows... they always blow my shoulders up, and today was no exception. Did two very light warmup sets... and then went into the heavy sets, didn't even get past the warmups and my traps and front delts were blown up. Went on to doing a very heavy final set definitely went up in this exercise also... did strip sets downward and ended up with almost a painful pump lol. Next went on to heavy lateral raises.. again used some very heavy weight, more then I normally do... hard to tell if I just moved up from normal training regime or because of the SNS products... I attribute a little from both. Finally finished with some pre-exaustion on the rear delts.. could only finish with two sets of these total, my shoulders were done... I definitely still had some left in the tank energy wise though... count another knotch on the endurance factor.

Overall awesome day... not sure what I'm doing tomorrow... need to hit legs despirately, not really sure when I am guna get the chance though... So far this stuff is definitely the ****.... more full body pumps today and added strength...

Keep posting!

laz

Board Sponsor
Awards
Workout # 5

Shoulder day.... but man oh man it felt like I was doing a full body workout with the pump I had.... awesome awesome stuff. Started with my favorite (and deadly hehe) shoulder exercise ... upright rows... they always blow my shoulders up, and today was no exception. Did two very light warmup sets... and then went into the heavy sets, didn't even get past the warmups and my traps and front delts were blown up. Went on to doing a very heavy final set definitely went up in this exercise also... did strip sets downward and ended up with almost a painful pump lol. Next went on to heavy lateral raises.. again used some very heavy weight, more then I normally do... hard to tell if I just moved up from normal training regime or because of the SNS products... I attribute a little from both. Finally finished with some pre-exaustion on the rear delts.. could only finish with two sets of these total, my shoulders were done... I definitely still had some left in the tank energy wise though... count another knotch on the endurance factor.

Overall awesome day... not sure what I'm doing tomorrow... need to hit legs despirately, not really sure when I am guna get the chance though... So far this stuff is definitely the ****.... more full body pumps today and added strength...

Keep posting!
Damn straight.

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
Workout # 6

Beat up the ol' arms today, pretty intense workout.. excuse me if there is lack of enthusiasm in my writing, I am very tired and feel pretty depleted today... cutting sucks.

Okay sorry, back to my workout. It went really well despite the lack of energy today. I started with 2 different bicep exercises and by the end of them my arms were totally pumped... even my tri's which recieved no involvement in the two exercises. I then went on to two tricep exercises and then finished with a simple superset. Huge pump again.. skin bursting without a doubt. Definitely another very good workout despite the lack of energy... no strength increase this time, but no loss and I am still losing bodyfat so I am definitely happy with that. I noticed some increased vascularity in my forearms and bi's ... when those suckers come out there guna be nuts. I also noticed near the end of my workout, that if I am starting to feel a little less bloodflow in an area it takes very little effort to get it back in there full force... nuts!

Well I'm not sure what tomorrow is... maybe just cardio.. I'm getting antsy about hitting my legs, my training partner wants me to hold off till thursday or friday... so I suppose I will... keep checkin back everyone.. Im out

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
Day off

Took the day off today.. did a little bit of ab work and some cardio but nothing really to note. Not sure what we are doing tomorrow.. chest,back,and legs are all an option.. usually save legs for when the gym is less crowded on the weekend, so more than likely either chest or back. Stay tuned all!

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
Workout # 6

Killer workout all. Hit up big chest today and the awesome workouts just keep going and going. I was actually doing some posing before I even went to the gym and had a pump immediately from that alone...

Alrite to the workout. Started with heavy db flat bench and crushed them. First set was easily the most I have ever done with the weight I used and you better believe it wasn't no lightweight :) Decided to mix things up, got done with three sets of flat db and went straight into some cable crossovers from the top pulley. I haven't done these in forever and man was it ever a brillant idea. Started light and went into some heavier sets then went lighter again. Pump was unreal, almost painful.. but I loved every second of it. I finally went to some smith barbell incline presses... used slowed up tempo during both portions of the movement, using a lot lighter weight than normal. Before I even started these my chest was fried, but I still managed to get some nice sets in... definitely a good sign of some added endurance. Can't get over how easy it is to get a pump using this stuff.. just incredible...

I guess that sums it up... some more increases in strength, increase in endurance near the end of my workout, and more crazy feeling pumps. I can definitely see me using this stack again in the future, you guys really hit this one on the head SNS. Back tomorrow, guna try some movements I haven't done in awhile to get that insane pump goin again, been slimming up so guna add in my fav weighted pullups. Cannot wait... get ready all!!!!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
haha i told you guys about tops huggggeee chest.he will be able to rest a couch on it and then have me sit on it!! just kidding there big guy. wait till spring when we get to train together in VA!!!! total destruction

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
Workout #8

Boy this stuff is sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just got done slamming my back, had an amazing workout again!

Started my workout with pull ups, one of my favorite and strongest exercises I do... but this is the first time I have done them in months, because of being too damn heavy. Well I rocked them and I was super impressed with my strength and endurance for all three sets... just awesome!! Can't explain how happy I am about that. Next I went on to do some machine work and then finished up with some reverse grip bent over barbell. Strength was awesome throughout the workout. I am definitely using this stack again in the future for sure, I feel so damn powerful and blown up on it.. amazing. Also noticed some more added vascularity in the forearms... real excited to see more of this in the future.

Well enough ranting about the products .... I am expecting this success to continue so we will see if the combo keeps up.

But for now... I'm out... gotta go eat some egg whites :twisted: ....Check back for tomorrows workout... your favorite body part buffhunk LEGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSS baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bow28:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
haha yeah baby big LEGS!!!!!!!!!! you better come wit it tops. i want to hear an all out war on legs!! nothing less,or else haha.
glad to see you are getting the same kinda pumps that i got from the arginine e2 matrix!!

tear it up tom!!!!

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
Workout #9

Legs baby.... pretty decent workout, despite a somewhat lack of energy, must be the whole cutting scheme. Started the day out with some machine work using different types of shock methods and my quads blew the hell up immediately. Had an awesome pump and my strength was very good also. I went through several sets and then went onto some slow tempo leg press. I noticed some major endurance in this exercise and also had some fairly good strength. I finished up hitting the hams and calves...big pump in the calves, I was really stretching them out during this exercise and noticed an increase in pump more then normal.. good workout overall... real nice pump in the quads and calves, which is not the norm for me... hittin up boulder shoulders here real soon... until next time folks :yawn:

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
Workout #10

Sorry for the long delay between posts... got two workouts to update... the one was somewhat mediocre... the other... one of the best workouts I've had in a very long time.

Shoulders... were on the menu for today, had a decent pump but nothing like the normal. But this can be attributed to a bunch of different exercises I threw in today.. off the norm. I started off the day with some cable laterals.. that were pretty decent... definitely stronger then I have ever been with them.. got a decent pump.. just something felt a little off when I got finished with my sets, didn't feel as pumped nor as tired, I kind of figure this to being because of such a strict movement and not being able to put as much weight on them then say standing db. I then went onto a press movement and finished up with rear delts... all exercises using new movements and machines. Overall not that bad of a workout but nothing to brag about really.

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
Workout #11

After somewhat of a disappointing shoulder day, because of new exercises, I was hoping bi/tri day wouldnt let me down. It sure didn't. I was feeling rather down all day, and somewhat tired and was debating on whether to have a cheat meal or not. After consideration I decided on just upping my carb intake pre-workout. My carbs usually consist only of rice,oats,veggies, and simple carbs directly after workout, so I decided to change it up and take in some whole wheat bread.
I took in about 2 servings worth of whole wheat bread pre- workout and went into the gym feeling actually rather energetic.

Started out with one of my favorite bicep exercises, machine preacher curl. Went through several light warm up sets , and they left me wondering where in the world my pump was?? I expected much more, especially taking in a decent amount of carbs pre-workout. So i began my first set, and WHAM it hit me. My bi's felt like they were going to blow up.

So set after set.. eventually reaching about 10 pounds past my personal record on these... by the end of just preacher my arms were unreal. I next proceeded to some db pullovers for tri's and then several other exercises for both... totaling 2 exercises for bi's, two for tri's and then some supersetting at the end.

Nearing the end of my workout I normally watch and be careful not to do too many sets , because of cutting, I tend to lose me pump if I do. Well this wasn't the case today... set after set just slamming them home... huge strength in all of them and ONE OF THE BIGGEST PUMPS I HAVE EVER HAD.

So say it was the carb up pre-workout, or credit it more to SNS's products either way my pump was out of this world. I cannot honestly imagine being on this stack when bulking and I will surely be doing it my next lean bulker. Truely amazing products.

So... next is a day off, and then hitting up chest with my boys from back home!! and then the Arnold Classic... cannot wait... I'm very anxious to hit up the pecs soon... so i'll keep everyone posted with the results... im out

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
hey all... just to keep this thing updated... been super busy with work and the Arnold Classic but I should have some reviews up very soon!!!

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
Workout #12

Alright guys, sorry about the huge hold up on posts.. had the arnold and now I have mid terms and I have a cold to boot... but workouts are still going great!

Did chest back home with my boys and lemme tell ya it was a great workout. Started with some flat bench db presses and dominated them. Probabley started out my first set with too light of weight because by the last set it still felt like I could have gone heavier... althought this would have been a nice gain from the normal for sure. I next went into one of my favorite exercises which is flat bench db flys. Even though I went pretty damn intense with the db flat bench I was still able to hit an all time best with the flys... awesome exercise. Finally finished with some machine presses where I used a little bit of lighter weight to just get some blood flowing to the max.

Overall strength was very high, and pump was awesome, still noticing the full body pump which is awesome.. makes you feel tank like. Still lovin this combo for sure!

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
Workout #13

Hit bi's and tri's up ... another really good workout.. really not sure if you can have a bad workout on this stuff, still trying to have one.

Started out hitting tri's first for a change... used some skullcrushers to punish them.. had a massive pump in them by the end of the exercise, which was an awesome feeling because like I've stated before in this log I rarely get pumps in them. Next went to some straight bar preachers which I haven't done in a long time. Definitely was really strong on this exercise.. finished up using a little bit too much weight on the last set but I just used some drop sets to fix that.
Went through 1 more exercise for each muscle and then finished with lighter sets of 1 more exercise for each. Still had a huge pump when I was done and I was able to go through the whole routine without having to stop for fear of losing my pump in the tri's.

Had a good amount of endurance today, did some higher reps and really noticed it. Also had the full body pump again.. and loved the pump in the tri's..

probabley hitting legs next, but we will see, cant hit them if i still got a cold

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
Workout #14

Legs.... Decided to do legs today and they are absolutely destroyed. Big strength increases on extensions and some really noticable endurance when I finished up with lunges. Legs were so beat I really couldn't hit calves hard... massive pump in quads and hams... definitely one of the best workouts I've had with legs in a long time.

To give an update ... legs have been extremely sore for a good couple days, definitely beat the hell out of them.

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
Workout #15

Did probabley one of my stronger body parts today, chest. Another real good workout despite the fact I had no spot. Had a new personal best on db flys weight wise, and did a rediculous amount of reps with them also. Also did some heavy db incline presses afterwards where I noticed some major endurance. After going as heavy as I did on the flys I was really surprised at how heavy I was able to go on the inclines. Finished up with some dips. Did some posing afterwards and I have to say it's the fullest I have ever had my chest... looked really impressive and I was extremely stoked about it. Probabley doing shoulders next, been super busy with stuff lately ... sorry for the delayed posts.

Still lovin this stack for sure!

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
Workout #16

Decided to get a shoulder workout in. Started with some upright rows which is another one of my favorite exercises. I hadn't done them in a while and was expecting a mediocre performance at them, which is the exact opposite of what I got. I ended up beating a personal best on these on my final sets while using normal weight for my first two, but really repping them out. I next went to lateral raises with not much to note, used about the same weight as previous weeks, but I am still losing weight so this is definitely a good thing. I finished up burining out my rear delts with some cable work. I then proceeded to do some shrug work where I kind of noticed a decrease in energy, but not too much of a disappointment, it was a long workout. Overall a good day. Went up in upright rows and had like normal, very good pumps. Endurance crashed at the end a little bit but I think I can attribute this more to cutting.

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
Workout #17

Hit up the old back today. Started with some pulldowns which went fairly well, nothing to crazy to note about them. Went onto some db rows where I was able to go fairly heavy and was pretty happy with the weight I was using for my last set. I then finished up with some cable rows where I kind of died down at the end. Overall not a great day, but I was kind of out of it mindset wise, wish I would have had some focus :(. Not much to note, no strength increases and not a huge pump, but I always say if ur head isn't in it you misewell not even go to the gym. Hitting up bi's tri's next I believe so I'm hoping I get a better workout this time. Check back!

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
Workout #18

Did bi's tri's and after a somewhat disappointing back day I was ready to rock and roll on the arms. Ended up having a really good workout. Started out with some O bar curls where I was really able to load up on the weight.. very impressive and I was really happy with what I finished my sets with. I next went onto to do some db pullovers for tri's and the onto some heavy cable concentration curls, which were very interesting and flushed a huge amount of blood into my arms. Finished off with a couple more exercises for each and a massive pump (unlike yesterday).
Thought this workout went really nicely, had good increases in weight and still had some solid pumps even though I'm still on my cutting diet. Also noticed that I kept a really nice pump in my arms for a long time after my workout was over, which I was really happy about.

Still very impressed with this stuff and will definitely use them again in the future. Guna hit up some chest next and then legs over the weekend. Might kick in the Arginine a little harder and see if I can get my pumps to stay all day long. Im out for now...

joncron

joncron

Awards
dude. im enjoying your log. it is very helpful. you are making me want to try it. ill talk to you later man. yeah buddy!

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
Workout #19

Hey thanks joncron for the comments... im trying to keep this thing as updated as possible but its getting extremely hard with all the school work i've had lately, but I'm not guna let the guys at SNS down.

Hit the legs up and started with heavy stiff leg deads. Started out with some warm up sets and by the time I was ready to rock and roll I already had a decent pump going. I finished off with a final set of some pretty decent weight.. nothing spectacular but definitely nailed the hams and had them blown up for sure. I hit the quads up a little bit with some machine work but really didn't go over board just because of limited time and because I hit them so hard last week. But knowing that I wasn't going to nail the quads I knew I had to destroy the calves, and man did I ever. Had some noticable endurance on these, did some old school donkey calve raises and blew them up. Had a really great pump and was able to hold my reps for a surprisingly long time... definitely lovin that.

Overall awesome leg did... hit up the hams a little, gave the quads a little rest and smeared the calves... awesome pumps in my calves and improved endurance for sure.

Stayed tuned all

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
Workout #20

Decided to hit up boulder shoulders today. Started with my favorite ... upright rows and used some major weight on these puppies... noticing a decent amount of strength increase in these. I then went on to improve in weight on lateral raises as well, and by this time had a huge pump and looked decently broad in the mirror. Finished them off with some partials on the rear delt machine and had an ungodly pump. Nailing the rear delts like that definitely gave the shoulder a better appearance and overall pump. Finished up with some heavy barbell shrugs.

Also noticing some increase in vascularity which I am very happy with. Overall a pretty good day, had some nice strength increases and had a really full feeling in the shoulder.. probabley hitting up bi's tri's next... but who knows... check back!:run:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
how about those donkeys huh huh big man!!! haha awesome as always!!!!

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
Workout #21

Slammed the guns today. Started out on preacher where I went up in weight big time.... I was so excited about this because preacher curls seem to be the bicep grower for me... and if I'm going up in weight while cutting that means diet is definitely in check. Had a crazy pump after finishing this exercise.

Next I went onto do some seated machine dips. Did them nice and control but still used some really heavy weight. After finishing with this exercise I had a pump in pretty much everything on my upper body lol. Not bull****ting, pump in my chest, back, bis and tris.

I proceeded to do several more exercises... doing decreasing sets with my straight bar curls just because they couldnt handle the added weight from the previous exercise... not really a disappointment in endurance here.. i think that would be expecting a little too much.

Finished up with a full routine, didn't short any of my exercises so I was really happy about this. Carbed up with some simple carbs and blew up even more... these two products are incredible.

Okay so i think tomorrow will be a day off, cardio only ... maybe some ab work but thats about it. Then friday we will hit the chest... stay tuned all

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
Workout #22

Don't worry I'm still alive and kickin... and so is this SNS stuff man oh man...

Did legs and blew them up big time...We decided to do some higher reps today and I notice an even fuller feel in my legs than normal. Strength definitely went up in my extensions... finished off with some heavy weight with a good 12 reps... 15 and 20 before that OUCH! Also got back into doing some leg presses.. We decided to finish off the legs with these yet I was still happy with myself in this department. We did no lock outs and we finished up with some good weight and a had a vicious pump. Hit hammies up with some machine work and also got them nice and full... definitely more full than normal. We finally slammed the calves with some standing smith calf raises.. ended up going pretty heavy with these and managed to get the calves extremely full and hard.

Endurance was definitely up today and more noticable because of the higher reps... pumps are still there and full as ever.. awesome products.. cant wait for the next workout!!

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
Workout #23

Quick workout, but a good one at that.. we decided to hit up pecs and we changed things up some and did db incline presses. Started out with my normal weight and absolutely smoked it, strength was definitely up, so i decided to move up. Jumped up 10 pounds higher which might have been a mistake, handled them real well, just didn't get a ton of reps in. Still really nice strength increase here.. and had a lot of blood pumping at the end.

We next went to some reverse rear delt flys. Started right off the bat with heavier than normal weight, I figured why waste time right? Stayed at this weight and had 3 really good sets.. while decreasing on the last set. Awesome endurance with these, and again had a really nice pump. Some more good strength increases on these.

Finally just finished with some easy sets of bodyweight dips. Nice and slow going super deep. Not too much to note here, just the fact that it blew my chest up even more.

Overall another great day, keep in mind I am still cutting and my strength is actually going up!
Can't wait to see what the next days bring, new write up soon.

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
Workout #24

Had a good workout today, went rather quick for some reason but it definitely satisfied my pump for the afternoon hehe... I hit up back and i began with some reverse grip pulldowns which was a nice change and one in which I definitely noticed a good amount of strength increase in. I next went on to do some machine closegrip rows, I lightened up in weight with these and really concentrated on a 3 second hold.. man did a get a good pump from these... definitely had some added vascularity after finishing with these sets. Finally finished with some pullovers. Haven't done these in a while and I felt it was a good time to add them in. Used a lot more weight than I thought I would be able to handle and finished with an awesome pump in my lats. Good day today, got in and out and definitely had some nice gains and added vascularity.