Methy DX-3 Log

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok, Just started The Methyl DX-3 Yesterday. I am taking 30mg split it 3 doses throughout the day along with 50mgs T-drive(atd) before bed. Will run for 4 weeks.
Stats
5'8"
215lbs
roughly 15%BF
I will take measurements as soon as I find my tape(my 3yr old had it last) Will also see about taking some before and after pics to post at end of the cycle.
Cycle back ground
2 Superdrol cycles ran at 30mgs for 6 weeks each(so this will be a good comparison)
3 M1t cycles at 30mg 6 weeks each
Finigenx
M1,4
M5AA
4ad
1ad
Nordiol
1-test Transdermals
1-Tu
I'm sure a few more I'm forgetting.
Training
Mon- Chest/Bi's
Wed- Back/Tris
Fri- Shoulders/abs
Sat or Sun-Legs/calves and abs

bigjohn58

Awards
I'll be interested in how u respond to your Methyl DX-3 cycle. I just ordered mine and will be starting it this weekend probably. My past prohormone history looks pretty similar to yours except for the Superdrol which I have not used. I'm almost the same size as you too (was 215 about a year ago). I have not run a prohormone cycle in over a year so I'm hoping to see good results even though I'm sure Methyl DX-3 is not as powerful as the old stuff. I see u are using T-drive but I'm going to run it by itself since I believe most people are not combining it with anything except for liver protection sups. If there is something good to run with it to maybe see better results I'd like to know. Oh I also hear that if running a Superdrol cycle before Methyl DX-3 that you will not see good results from the Methyl DX-3. My experiences in the past that your first prohormone cycle always outdues all future cycles and I always saw little if no results from cycles after my first. I'm hoping my year layoff of prohormones results in good results from my Methyl DX-3.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Our lifts are also ver close, measurements also. Gotta find that damn tape.:think:

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
3rd day Back/Tri workout
Tired today(hectic day at work)
Wide grip pullups 5x8
Bent over rows underhand grip 225 4x8
Behind the neck pulldowns 200lbs 3x10
Cable pushdowns with straight bar 100lbs 4x10
Reverse cable extensions 3 sets each arm 30lbs
Kept poundages down a little compared to normal as I was very tired(not from the Methyl Dx).
I will need to buy a new tape this weekend so I can take measurements as my 3yr old has no recollection to where she put it.
Of course no effects from the Methyl Dx-3 yet.
Body weight 215

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 6
Weight 215
Did Shoulders last night
Standing barbell presses-200lbs 3x8
Side laterals 40lbs 3x12
Shrugs 225 2x12
Behind the neck press 4x150
Starting to get that "on" feeling, no big strength gains yet, endurance seems to be getting better, no noticible extra pumps yet, I usually notice that after 2 weeks on Superdrol.
Bought a tape
Measurements
Chest-47"
Arms-18"
Waist 35"
Legs 27 1/8"
Calves 15 7/8"
Goals this cycle is to see some strength gains, lose an inch or so off the waist and gain a little size everywhere else.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wish you the best with the DX-3 man..I got two bottles coming in the mail, so I will be following your log for sure

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 7
Leg Workout
Pumps and Strength kicking in! :woohoo:
Squats normally 315 5x5 Today 315 4x8
Lying leg curls 80lbs 4x12
Leg Extensions 105lbs 4x12
Standing calf raises 225lbs 5x15
Pump was great and weights felt light. My poundages are nothing to brag about but about 6 mos ago I tore my right quad, I was doing squats and I felt a weird tension on my inner quad then my whole right inner quad turned brown. I was freaked out. I didn't need surgery but didn't work legs for 2 mos and have been hesitant about upping poundages too fast

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good job bro!..I am actually still recovering from a torn rotator cuff...Just in the last stages of rehab, and will be able to start lifting heavy after about three more weeks or rehab work, that's awesome that the strength is already kicking in after a week, I am gonna run this with a Mega-TRN/DX-3 split. How does this facimile compare to Super?

bigjohn58

Awards
I just started mine today. I'm going to start it at 10 mg for 4 days then jump it up to 20 for a week or two and if I'm seeing good gains I'll leave it there or I'll jump it up to 30. I was hoping they were tabs instead of caps because I thoguht about splitting them and going at 25 mgs towards the end of my cycle. I'll let ya know how its working every now and then. My workout looks like this:
Day 1 Chest/Delts/Tris
Day 2 Back/Legs/Bis
Day 3 off/cardio
Day 4 Delts/Chest/Tris
Day 5 Legs/Back/Bis
I do mostly pyramind sets of 10 8 6 4 and 3 to 4 exercises per muscle group. I lift in the mornings and I've been doing a lot of cardio usually for about a half an hour or so in the evening almost every day except for the days I lift legs. If I get a job anytime in the near future this program may change somewhat.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 10
Did chest on Monday
Flat BarBell bench 305 3x8
Incline Flyes 50lbs 3x12
Dips 3x 12
Bis
Barbell Curls 120lbs 3x12
Hammergrip Rope curls 75lbs 3x12

Poundages were the same as usual, I think I could of done more but was extremely tired due to lack of sleep.
Joints seem to be drying out as well as skin and hair(I usually experience this on Superdrol as well.)
Weight 218, that's a 3lb gain in 10 days

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 14
Stayed with the same weights on shoulder workout Fri and leg workout today. I am very cautious about upping the weights too fast as the tendons and ligaments can't always keep up.
I will be attempting to up all compound lifts this week though.
Weight is up to 220, thats + 5lbs
Pumps and vascularity very prevelant.
Getting irritated easily. :twisted:
Getting some acne
Joints starting to dry out.
So far this Superdrol clone feels and acts exactly like that. So it's Superdrol at a great price.:thumbsup:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is your joint stack Sly? I am interested because you mentioned you didn't want to up your weights too fast because of your joints and ligaments.Have you had a joint/ligament injury before? I'm personally recovering from a torn labrum and will be starting my phera-plex/superdrol cycle in about a week and will be using Cissus RX and so far it's felt pretty good, but like you may not push myself to the absolute max really quickly because I am worried about tendon lag

bigjohn58

Awards
Ok thought I'd throw in my Methyl Dx3 updates. I uped the dosage to 20 mg on Sunday. Ran it for 5 days at 10 mg and honestly can't say I felt too much different but today's (Monday's) workout seemed awesome to me. Today I lifted Shoulders/Chest/Tris and I'm not 100% sure it was the Methyl Dx3 but damn I looked full and bigger then usual. I felt good pumps especially in my shoulders after my lateral dumbbell raises. I moved up in weight or squeezed out an extra rep on my close grip press, incline bench, decline bench, and my sets of shoulder press were easier then last time. I do notice acne on my back getting worse. I also noticed that I'm getting a lot of pain in my lower back when doing cardio on the tredmill and I wasn't getting that before. So far so good though with the Methyl Dx3.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What is your joint stack Sly? I am interested because you mentioned you didn't want to up your weights too fast because of your joints and ligaments.Have you had a joint/ligament injury before? I'm personally recovering from a torn labrum and will be starting my phera-plex/superdrol cycle in about a week and will be using Cissus RX and so far it's felt pretty good, but like you may not push myself to the absolute max really quickly because I am worried about tendon lag
No Joint stack currently ,usually take Flax oil. I want to try Cissus but am too broke right now.:sad:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I actually just started taking Cissus RX by USP Labs so it would start kicking in with joint support as I start my cycle in about a week here..I will let you know how it is

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bad News:sad:
Kids have the Flu, so I am unable to take them to childcare thus will not be able to workout till probably Sunday.

bigjohn58

Awards
Just a update on my cycle...I'm up 7 pounds since I started my cycle (was around 198 and now I'm around 205). I'm feeling pretty good overall with my lifts. I'm either moving up in weight or squeezing out an extra rep with all my lifts for the most part. Good stuff so far...no complaints except for the back pain during cardio but last night it wasn't bad at all.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you guys feel it is exactly the same as Superdrol thus far?

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
definitely try the Cissus, it really helps, it took about 10 days before I noticed the difference, I think I will order some MDX-3 myself, only have a half a bottle of Super left, will be following results...........

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 21
After taking the week off did Chest and decided what the hell let's do 315. Got 4 sets of 5, pretty stoked about that! :woohoo:
Feeling really strong and muscles are full.
Weight still at 220, starting to lean out more and as stated before vascularity is just sick.:thumbsup:

bigjohn58

Awards
Well I thought I'd give another update on my Methyl Dx3 cycle. I'm nearing the end of my cycle...Friday is going to be my last day on it. I've got nolva for post cycle. I will say this...my joints hurt like crazy especially my lower back (I hope its the Methyl DX3 and not that I actually hurt something). The lower back pain was/is unbearable. It even effected me on my cardio. I couldn't run on the tredmill when on this stuff. I'd get a mile into the run and the back pain would make me have to stop. I'd do a sprint walk sprint walk type run after my back hurt so much. Doing the stepper or eleptical or bike did not bother my back too much though. When squating the pain in my lower back killed and it was about 100 times worse when trying to do deadlifts. I had to cut out my last set of deads last time and I really don't plan on doing them this week for the simple fact I want to make it though my workout. I thought someone was going to have to carry me out of the gym last time doing deadlifts...

Ok enough of the *****ing...

Besides the pain my experience with Methyl DX3 has been great! I started the cycle at around 198 pounds and now I'm up to 210. I was/am doing my cardio and eating clean so it isn't bad weight I put on. ALL my lifts except for deadlift have increased in reps and weight dispite all the joint pain and lower back pain. Even my squats have gone up dispite the back pain...I did 315 for 5 reps and I was going down deep for the reps. Only exercise that did not go up in weight or reps was the deadlifts. I'll give some more comparisons like I know my bench went from doing 285 for 3 to doing 285 for 5 with no spotter and my close grip and overhead extensions went up 20 pounds. My bent over rows have also gone up 20 pounds or so. Shoulder press went up especailly on my beginning sets. What I was doing for my 2nd set I now start out with.

On Saturday i'm going to start my post cycle for 4 weeks then I think I'm going to take 2 more weeks off before starting my 2nd Methyl DX3 cycle. I think I might look into using some Cissus next cycle to try to combat the joint pain and lower back pain.

One reason why I think this cycle really worked is because of the lay off I've had with prohormones...its been over a year since I've used any type of prohormone.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I thought I'd give another update on my Methyl Dx3 cycle. I'm nearing the end of my cycle...Friday is going to be my last day on it. I've got nolva for post cycle. I will say this...my joints hurt like crazy especially my lower back (I hope its the Methyl DX3 and not that I actually hurt something). The lower back pain was/is unbearable. It even effected me on my cardio. I couldn't run on the tredmill when on this stuff. I'd get a mile into the run and the back pain would make me have to stop. I'd do a sprint walk sprint walk type run after my back hurt so much. Doing the stepper or eleptical or bike did not bother my back too much though. When squating the pain in my lower back killed and it was about 100 times worse when trying to do deadlifts. I had to cut out my last set of deads last time and I really don't plan on doing them this week for the simple fact I want to make it though my workout. I thought someone was going to have to carry me out of the gym last time doing deadlifts...

Ok enough of the *****ing...

Besides the pain my experience with Methyl DX3 has been great! I started the cycle at around 198 pounds and now I'm up to 210. I was/am doing my cardio and eating clean so it isn't bad weight I put on. ALL my lifts except for deadlift have increased in reps and weight dispite all the joint pain and lower back pain. Even my squats have gone up dispite the back pain...I did 315 for 5 reps and I was going down deep for the reps. Only exercise that did not go up in weight or reps was the deadlifts. I'll give some more comparisons like I know my bench went from doing 285 for 3 to doing 285 for 5 with no spotter and my close grip and overhead extensions went up 20 pounds. My bent over rows have also gone up 20 pounds or so. Shoulder press went up especailly on my beginning sets. What I was doing for my 2nd set I now start out with.

On Saturday i'm going to start my post cycle for 4 weeks then I think I'm going to take 2 more weeks off before starting my 2nd Methyl DX3 cycle. I think I might look into using some Cissus next cycle to try to combat the joint pain and lower back pain.

One reason why I think this cycle really worked is because of the lay off I've had with prohormones...its been over a year since I've used any type of prohormone.
Not criticizing you, but don't you think that is a really short lay-off between cycyles, I mean even for a three week oral?

bigjohn58

Awards
6 weeks? I don't think so. Anyone else have some input? A lot of people I see doing Superdrol other products before the prohormone band were doing cycle right after cycle...like as soon as their post cycle was done they would start another prohormone cycle. I did this in the past and so have others I've known and it seems like a lot of others on the message boards also do this. Maybe I'm wrong here but I got at least 6 weeks to figure that out. I can always change my mind about when to start the next cycle. Oh and just an update...I tied a personal best on bench...295 for 4 today. Felt real good about it.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
i have to go with taking more time off between cycles, a two week break between 4-6 weeks of running a compound isnt enough. Good to see that you are doing well though. :)

GorillaJoe

Awards
Side comment, your lower back pains are called back pumps.. in other words, your back is cramping.. Throw a few bannanas or any other form of potassium into your everyday diet and the pain should go away

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
just read the date on this thread and its from like 9 mo ago. no more comments. :)