Omega Sports Thunder™ & Lightning™ Log - by johnfaceman
- 03-14-2006, 01:51 PM
- 03-14-2006, 10:18 PM
Ok got back into town. Went to the doctor and I officially have the flu . Gotta love plane rides and all the germs.
Alright well I was weighed both at school and at the doctors office. Both of which said I was 199 . Of course I will lose this due to the flu (sigh). Anyway measurements are as follows:
Waist: 32” (YAY)
Chest (up 25 pounds all the way through)
Flat BB, Incline BB, Decline BB, DB Flies, Dips
Triceps (up 30 pounds through)
Skullcrushers, Pushdowns, Dips
Pull Ups (increased by 7 reps per set), Deads (increased 40 pounds), WG Pulls (up 20 pounds), T-bar Rows (20 pounds), Lower Back Ext (20 pounds)
DB curl (up 10 pounds), Preacher curl (up 10 pounds) , BB curl (up 20 pounds)
Squats (up 100 pounds... aww yea), lunges (up 30 pounds), calf raises (up 40 pounds), front and back Hamstring curls, (up 40 pounds)
BB press (up 20 pounds), Arnold press (up 20 pounds), upright rows (up 20 pounds), DB raises (with focus on back mids and front, shrugs (up 25 pounds).
03-16-2006, 03:36 PM
03-16-2006, 04:02 PM
Originally Posted by custom
Thanks again Custom. Like I said, I was extremely pleased with the products. So much so that I may have to splurge and buy another batch soon. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to make this log.
Similar Forum Threads
- By nycste in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 45Last Post: 11-05-2009, 01:12 AM
- By johnfaceman in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 15Last Post: 04-19-2006, 11:30 AM
- By phatbody in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 17Last Post: 04-03-2006, 10:10 AM
- By WittyName in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 18Last Post: 03-14-2006, 01:48 PM
- By Grassroots082 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 27Last Post: 03-08-2006, 08:07 PM