Omega Sports Thunder™ & Lightning™ Log - by johnfaceman

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman
    They drive me nuts

Ok so chest day was excelent on tuesday. Strength is continually coming. I hit 245 4 a solid 4 times without the help of a spot, and 2 times with. I increased 25 pounds on both incline and decline from the beginning of this log (Im repping up to 185). Overall, I am feeling great.

Arms went great today as well. No increase in weight but felt a lot stronger on the weights I did. Pumps were wonderfull. Energy wasn't the best, but hey Im not complaining.

I figured out how I feel throughout this log. I feel like I am new to lifting again, just a lot stronger. What I mean is I am making the newbie gains I did back when I started, and its nice .

Oh on another note, appetite is up, so I am also eating more nowadays. Is anyone else logging feeling an increase in appetite?

25 pound incresse is not too shabby!

2. Quote Originally Posted by custom
    25 pound incresse is not too shabby!
    Not by any means. Like I said earlier, my chest has always been a sticking point for me. I was at the same weight in incline and decline for a little over a year, and had very minimal gains prior to this log on flat in the past year. I am finally blowing through it, and that makes me happy .

Oh Custom, you may be happy to know I inspired my roomate (who is my workout partner) to purchase the stack. He is getting jealous that I am pulling so far away from him in strength.
    •   

3. Update: 3-2-06

Arm day today. Oh and what a great one it was. Shoulders werent amazing, but I more then made up for it with my bis. I can hardly move them today. It was one of those days where I had to force myself to stop . Wish I could say the same for my shoulders, but I plan to switch it up and do shoulders first next week. The pumps were primarily in my forearms.

In terms of weight... Im 198 . This was on a very empty stomach. Oh and I look a bit more vascular. I am happy.

4. if you could, please post your end of cycle maxes and total weight gained when you run out of product

5. Quote Originally Posted by custom
    if you could, please post your end of cycle maxes and total weight gained when you run out of product
    Hey no problem. I just finished on Thursday, but had mid term exams all week so sorry for the lack of updates. Once I get back I will post my end of cycle impressions and stats. I think you will be happy... I know I am .
    •   

6. Looking forward to it!

7. Ok got back into town. Went to the doctor and I officially have the flu . Gotta love plane rides and all the germs.

Alright well I was weighed both at school and at the doctors office. Both of which said I was 199 . Of course I will lose this due to the flu (sigh). Anyway measurements are as follows:

Measurements
    Weight: 199
    BF: 10.7%
    Arms: 15.9"
    Chest: 37.4”
    Waist: 32” (YAY)

Weight increases

Chest (up 25 pounds all the way through)
    Flat BB, Incline BB, Decline BB, DB Flies, Dips

Triceps (up 30 pounds through)
    Skullcrushers, Pushdowns, Dips

Back
    Pull Ups (increased by 7 reps per set), Deads (increased 40 pounds), WG Pulls (up 20 pounds), T-bar Rows (20 pounds), Lower Back Ext (20 pounds)

Biceps
    DB curl (up 10 pounds), Preacher curl (up 10 pounds) , BB curl (up 20 pounds)

Legs
    Squats (up 100 pounds... aww yea), lunges (up 30 pounds), calf raises (up 40 pounds), front and back Hamstring curls, (up 40 pounds)

Shoulders
    BB press (up 20 pounds), Arnold press (up 20 pounds), upright rows (up 20 pounds), DB raises (with focus on back mids and front, shrugs (up 25 pounds).

Picture Updated

8. Freakin right!

Not too bad for being sick, eh?

Great work!

9. Quote Originally Posted by custom
    Freakin right!

Not too bad for being sick, eh?

Great work!

Thanks again Custom. Like I said, I was extremely pleased with the products. So much so that I may have to splurge and buy another batch soon. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to make this log.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nycste Does T-Force sponsored log by omega sports
    By nycste in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 01:12 AM
  2. USPlabs and Scivation Lean Bulk Log by Johnfaceman
    By johnfaceman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 11:30 AM
  3. Omega Sports Lightning Log by Phatbody
    By phatbody in forum Supplement Logs