No-explode free sample test

Beebs

Awards
I got a free sample of no explode that I decided to try this morning. I used two scoops with about 12 oz of water after I had just taken my normal satur8 supplement. I then ate a small bowl of oatmeal for energy for my workout.

Results: This stuff didn't give me any sort of a pump at all above what satur8 already does for me. I think that people that are getting a pump from this stuff most likely are getting it from the trace dicreatine. It really just felt like I drank some mountain dew without the sugar rush/crash. I don't know why, but I kind of felt like I needed to take a dump about 10 minutes into my workout. I did notice an increase in energy, but I get distracted easily, so I ended up talking a lot more and focusing on my workout a lot less. This stuff is probably good for some people, but its really not for me.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
I got really jittery and nausiated (sp?)

Beebs

Awards
Well I took it about 1:45 ago, and I'm about to go to cal II class. We'll see how my focus is then :study:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you negated the whole 2 scoops guy...
You cannot eat anything after noxplode, it is going to give you energy that you need, but the oatmeal killed any energy you were going to get from it. If you dont believe me look in last month's MD Hany Rambod specifically stated all of what i am saying. Plus I am a user of it myself...

Beebs

Awards
Ok, I didn't know that. I guess this supplement really isn't for me since I work out in the morning, and I need a little bit of oatmeal to keep my energy levels up in the morning.

SocrBalls84

Awards
Ok, I didn't know that. I guess this supplement really isn't for me since I work out in the morning, and I need a little bit of oatmeal to keep my energy levels up in the morning.
I'm on the same page as you. I started using NO-Xplode about two months ago, but stopped after the first month because I couldn't put up with the indegestion I would get after taking it on an "empty stomach." I found that 2-3 servings of it on lifting days was too much and I was focusing too much on whether to run to the bathroom or not, rather than lifting. I don't have the bottle anymore, but I believe the instructions said to use this increased dosage on lifting days, whereas one scoop on non-lifting days.

But in its defense, the first few weeks I was on it, I felt great. I would attribute a slight rise in weight and strength to its effectiveness, but I could not complete the bottle. I've since used the rest of the powder I had left, but in much smaller doses (1 scope before working out/day). As expected, I would rarely notice much of a change, but only had a little bit left... so why not use it up? ;)

Does anyone have any reasoning why its effects would diminish after a few weeks, and why I would feel sick to my stomach afterwards? Would this supplement correlate to any other supplements out there that I should stay away from?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry Beebs wasnt try to be a dick with the guy, just sarcastic that way... Quick question though soccer, did you shake the noxpolde? I have had about a dozen customers,and my coworkers complain about gas. Once i suggest they stir and not shake, they do not get the gas anymore. For others there stomach may not be able to handle the magnesium in it. Also two scoops should be more than enough, I am 235 and can take ephedrine or any stim and still go to sleep, so try and keep your dose to 2 scoops.

SocrBalls84

Awards
Sorry Beebs wasnt try to be a dick with the guy, just sarcastic that way... Quick question though soccer, did you shake the noxpolde? I have had about a dozen customers,and my coworkers complain about gas. Once i suggest they stir and not shake, they do not get the gas anymore. For others there stomach may not be able to handle the magnesium in it. Also two scoops should be more than enough, I am 235 and can take ephedrine or any stim and still go to sleep, so try and keep your dose to 2 scoops.
AP: Actually, I did stir the powder into water. I have a few sample packets left over from one of their "stack packs," so I'll try shaking it this time. Who knows ... never thought of shaking it, actually ... might as well try something different ... ahh ... wonderful Mother Nature.

Beebs

Awards
Umm.. I just had a case of the shits...:run: Don't know if this is resulting from no-explode. I stick to a fairly regular diet, but I have eliminated caffeine from my system for the past 2 months. I might have had a bad reaction to it. I also noticed a diuretic like effect, but I've been drinking plenty of water. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

EDIT: I also shook my drink vigorously.

Dark Apocolypse

Awards
does anyone know how i can get a free sample of No-explode
because i want want to see how i like it before i buy some because this will be the first thing i will take because i am starting bodybuilding

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man theres a couple post on here about No explode . None of them are good. Check out some board sponsers they have alot better products.The name says it all !!!NO Explode !!!!!

Dark Apocolypse

Awards
yeah that is why i wanted a sample to see if i want to use it though just to make sure i did not and missed out on it

dintruder

Awards
Umm.. I just had a case of the shits...:run: Don't know if this is resulting from no-explode. I stick to a fairly regular diet, but I have eliminated caffeine from my system for the past 2 months. I might have had a bad reaction to it. I also noticed a diuretic like effect, but I've been drinking plenty of water. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

EDIT: I also shook my drink vigorously.
I noticed one thing your doing wrong is shaking your drink. most people i know sturr it or twirl the bottle creating a vortex the goal of it is not to allow more air getting into the mixture as if you shake it you get a substance with lots of foam on it if you twirl it it will be nice and consistant

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established

Beebs

Awards
Haha, this post is so old. I must admit that the sample did taste great and gave decent energy, but I was to sensitive to the caffeine and it made me sick.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
you negated the whole 2 scoops guy...
You cannot eat anything after noxplode, it is going to give you energy that you need, but the oatmeal killed any energy you were going to get from it. If you dont believe me look in last month's MD Hany Rambod specifically stated all of what i am saying. Plus I am a user of it myself...
Yeah bro, but I won't take a supplement that requires me to change my eating habits. To me, nutrition comes first, supplements second. I mean I get a good energy level and solid strength from a good carb source, but if I just run a PWO powder I get shaky really easily. I don't think a supplement should make you change the way you eat. Which is why I normally stay away from BSN products. Nitrix-Empty stomach 3 times a day, NO-Xplode-Empty stomach, Cellmass-Empty stomach. Hell, there's no time in there to eat before or after a workout! I do like a scoop or two with a meal before a workout, but I think too much emphasis is put on supplements and not enough on proper nutrition.