STIMULANT X Review

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I love stim x when i need energy, but for me, it doesn't come without side effects. My girlfriend and I know it as the limp penis pill... as gettin it up is possible but just a little bit of work is required sometimes... also when im on it I have no semen, which is fine but sometimes i like to blow somethin on the lady... Also when im peeing its harder to get the stuff out cuz its so shriveled from the stim x. But when im studying and i need that focus it's my number 1 choice.

2. Shrivled penis syndrome is common with any substance that has a vasoconstricting effect, like a lot of stimulants. It is just because you are getting less blood to it "normally" I do not know why you would have no seemen though.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
    •   

3. yeah me neither and if i did it was completely clear and very little... it seemed as if it was messing around with my prostate. I had to sometimes push the urine out while using it but pushing on my chode area... it was wierd and kind of made me stop using it.

sorry for being graphic.

4. Bump on its the same thing as Sulbutamine

5. does this product contain Sulbtutamine?
    •   

6. I would not recommend Stim X to anyone. Major crash, scary mind feelings, weird body feelings. Absolutey terrible!

7. Quote Originally Posted by bruceleewanna View Post
    I would not recommend Stim X to anyone. Major crash, scary mind feelings, weird body feelings. Absolutey terrible!
    You sure your talking about Stim X? It's absolutely the best stim I've ever used hands down. I'm experienced great energy all day, it completely kills my appetite, and most importantly, absolutely no crash whatsoever. I'm completely sold on this stuff..

8. Quote Originally Posted by Vipersg123 View Post
    I love stim x when i need energy, but for me, it doesn't come without side effects. My girlfriend and I know it as the limp penis pill... as gettin it up is possible but just a little bit of work is required sometimes... also when im on it I have no semen, which is fine but sometimes i like to blow somethin on the lady... Also when im peeing its harder to get the stuff out cuz its so shriveled from the stim x. But when im studying and i need that focus it's my number 1 choice.
    yea thats the only downside of it....i got some the other day and hve only taken 2 of them with 6 mg of yohimbine...it made me feel pretty good. i was very happy and energetic, and i got the buzz i normally get from yohimbine, which i love.

9. I bought Stim X two weeks ago after trying jetfuel and getting no results. THe first day, I ate one pill with some oatmeal and about 1hour later, I felt a feeling of energy sweeping through my body. It wasnt really the kind of energy that made me want to get up and do stuff. I felt a surge flowing through my veins, but I was still lackadaisical and lazy. I felt very antsy and restless, but not jittery. One thing it made me do is Stretch A LOT! Maybe it was because I was restless, but I kept having to get up and stretch. So the energy lasted for about 5 hours and unfortunately I crashed. I became very tired and could easily have fallen asleep at my desk. I popped another pill and was even more tired, with the surge. I fell asleep on the train even with the surge flowing through my veins. The next day I tried taking two pills in the AM, and let me tell you, one is enough! This stuff is certainly powerful and packs a punch. As far as my lifting went, I noticed a change in my power. I could lift about 10% more than usual and my energy was revived. I could sleep fine at night, and my appetite stayed the same. I recommend it!

10. Quote Originally Posted by JBIRD1111 View Post
    I bought Stim X two weeks ago after trying jetfuel and getting no results. THe first day, I ate one pill with some oatmeal and about 1hour later, I felt a feeling of energy sweeping through my body. It wasnt really the kind of energy that made me want to get up and do stuff. I felt a surge flowing through my veins, but I was still lackadaisical and lazy. I felt very antsy and restless, but not jittery. One thing it made me do is Stretch A LOT! Maybe it was because I was restless, but I kept having to get up and stretch. So the energy lasted for about 5 hours and unfortunately I crashed. I became very tired and could easily have fallen asleep at my desk. I popped another pill and was even more tired, with the surge. I fell asleep on the train even with the surge flowing through my veins. The next day I tried taking two pills in the AM, and let me tell you, one is enough! This stuff is certainly powerful and packs a punch. As far as my lifting went, I noticed a change in my power. I could lift about 10% more than usual and my energy was revived. I could sleep fine at night, and my appetite stayed the same. I recommend it!
    good info!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stimulant X review
    By TripDog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-13-2010, 10:14 PM
  2. Skircus7; Stimulant-X 2.0 Review---->
    By Skircus7 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 10:40 PM
  3. Stimulate X 2.0 Review