1. Goal Calories: 2500
    Achieved: 2542
    Protien: 266g
    Carbs: 231g
    Fat: 60g

Macronutrient Ratio:
    44/34/22 (P/C/F)
    Fiber: 28g

pretty sore today from the concert last night, got 25 min of cardio in the afternoon but took tonight off from the gym. Crowd surfer landed on my head, had fend off a bunch of hardcore dancing pansies...my delts are actually pretty sore from all the isometrics of having to hold my own in the 2nd row of a death metal show

BV

2. Goal Calories: 2600
    Achieved: 2614
    Protien: 267g
    Carbs: 240g
    Fat: 59g

Macronutrient Ratio:
    43/35/22 (P/C/F)
    Fiber: 27g

No cardio/gym today...way too busy at work so I missed my lunch break, came home and fell asleep on the couch. Got a for a bit to do some housework and check the forum.

Tomorrow Back + Arms 25 min cardio afternoon/ 20min PWO.
    Sat Legs + Delts + 25 min cardio PWO.
    Sunday Off

The increased cardio is definitely having an effect...noticing better definition in my abs already.

Diet wise, Im experimenting with a 'calorie cycling' approach...500 cals below maitenence for me is ~2650, so Im trying to do this:
    Day 1: 2700cals
    Day 2: 2600cals
    Day 3: 2500cals
    Day 4: 3100cals
    repeat

seems to be working, Im looking forward to seeing how I look in 4 weeks.

BV
    •   

3. Finally got the fitday journal public

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...wner=BigVrunga

Definitely lost fat this week, my girlfriend even commented that I looked leaner.

Back/arms yesterday, strength is holding steady. Only a couple days left w/LipidFX.

BV

4. One more day with LipidFX...here are my thoughts:

I took 2 caps 2x per day as directed by the bottle for ~30 days. Initially, I noticed some definite appetite suppression but by the end of week 2 it was gone and I was just as hungry as ever Also, within those first two weeks I was hitting the weights 4x per week, but slacking on my cardio. (maybe 20 - 30 minutes a week total) Diet was very clean, although I wasnt tracking cals.

For those first 2.5-3 weeks, it looked like I leaned out slightly but it was nothing very noticable. I would just as soon attribute it to my diet being cleaner than the weeks before than I would to the LipidFX.

For the final week and a half, I found the motivation I'd been lacking, and really turned things up. Tracking everything I ate, and ensuring that I was getting in at least 5 20min sessions of mid-intensity (jogging) cardio, in addition to 4 weight training sessions. My bodyfat dropped noticably.

Again, its hard to attribute any of it to the LipidFX, as Im sure I would have seen results just from the renewed focus.

Honestly, I think I was under-dosing the stuff. I had talked to Derek about this a week or so ago and he recommended trying 2 caps 3x per day - but I wanted to give the trial a full 4 weeks so I didnt do that this time around. Also, I didnt recieve anything in the way of muscle cramps like other users report. That, and the fact the appetite suppression didnt hold make me thing I just need more of the active ingredients if its going to have an effect on lipolysis.

I did lean out a bit over the past few weeks, and Ive been plateaued at ~11-12% bodyfat for months, so that was nice. I think the LipidFX may have had a positive effect, but that effect was very slight, and that it would be worth trying again at a higher dosage. Its also proof that no supplement is going to allow me to get away without doing my cardio training, a fact that I have recently accepted with much chagrin

In another month, Ill trying running it again at 6caps per day and Ill run another log.

Big thanks to Derek and Scivation for the opportunity, I really appreciate it!!

BV

5. Do you think it's possible that the product is causing you to retain extra water? Melting point caused me to retain alot of subcutaneous water, particularly around the midsection.

6. Hmmm...Im not really sure, I cant say as though I noticed much. I think it did definitely have a water-binding effect though, as for the entire month I was somewhat constipated (I know that's too much info!), and that never happens as I pull in ~30g of fiber a day.

I also drink ~1.5+ gallons of water each day.

BV

7. Great log - now on to the next!

8. Did you notice any weight loss when you stopped Lipid Fx? My guess is your were holding some water which made it harder to notice fat loss. This was my problem when I was using it, then I dropped Lipid Fx and by day 2 I looked way different (much leaner). Dang water balance. Thanks for doing the log. Let us know if you decide to try a higher dosage of Lipid Fx.

Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    One more day with LipidFX...here are my thoughts:

I took 2 caps 2x per day as directed by the bottle for ~30 days. Initially, I noticed some definite appetite suppression but by the end of week 2 it was gone and I was just as hungry as ever Also, within those first two weeks I was hitting the weights 4x per week, but slacking on my cardio. (maybe 20 - 30 minutes a week total) Diet was very clean, although I wasnt tracking cals.

For those first 2.5-3 weeks, it looked like I leaned out slightly but it was nothing very noticable. I would just as soon attribute it to my diet being cleaner than the weeks before than I would to the LipidFX.

For the final week and a half, I found the motivation I'd been lacking, and really turned things up. Tracking everything I ate, and ensuring that I was getting in at least 5 20min sessions of mid-intensity (jogging) cardio, in addition to 4 weight training sessions. My bodyfat dropped noticably.

Again, its hard to attribute any of it to the LipidFX, as Im sure I would have seen results just from the renewed focus.

Honestly, I think I was under-dosing the stuff. I had talked to Derek about this a week or so ago and he recommended trying 2 caps 3x per day - but I wanted to give the trial a full 4 weeks so I didnt do that this time around. Also, I didnt recieve anything in the way of muscle cramps like other users report. That, and the fact the appetite suppression didnt hold make me thing I just need more of the active ingredients if its going to have an effect on lipolysis.

I did lean out a bit over the past few weeks, and Ive been plateaued at ~11-12% bodyfat for months, so that was nice. I think the LipidFX may have had a positive effect, but that effect was very slight, and that it would be worth trying again at a higher dosage. Its also proof that no supplement is going to allow me to get away without doing my cardio training, a fact that I have recently accepted with much chagrin

In another month, Ill trying running it again at 6caps per day and Ill run another log.

Big thanks to Derek and Scivation for the opportunity, I really appreciate it!!

BV

9. Did you notice any weight loss when you stopped Lipid Fx? My guess is your were holding some water which made it harder to notice fat loss. This was my problem when I was using it, then I dropped Lipid Fx and by day 2 I looked way different (much leaner). Dang water balance. Thanks for doing the log. Let us know if you decide to try a higher dosage of Lipid Fx.
    Hey Derek,

The week I came off Lipid FX I did lean out slightly, but I was also increasing cardio so Its tough to be sure what was the cause of it.

Im running another log for USP at the moment, but as soon as I come off I do plan to give LipidFX another shot. Ive got my diet/cardio/training down solid and Im really motivated to get ripped, it will be much easier to gauge the effects of the product now, especially at the higher dose I intend to run.

BV

Similar Forum Threads

1. Scivation LipidFX log by rusty319
    By rusty319 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 03:40 PM
  2. TX's cycle log.
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 04:51 PM
  3. Scotty's T1 pro log
    By scotty2 in forum Cycle Info