Log for SNS Creatine E2 matrix and Arg. E2

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
:woohoo: Hey guys!
SNS Log
I am going be doing a log of SNS CREATINE E2 MATRIX and ARGININE E2 MATRIX. I have taken a few months off of any type of steady creatine intake so I will have a very good idea how this one is working being fresh so to speak. And as far as the arginine goes I used nitrix beginning of December so that is well out of my system by now.
What I am working with
Well I am 14 weeks out as of this Saturday the 21st. I am competing in a bodybuilding show. So I am on my contest diet, and a pretty good cardio regime. So my calories are lower and carbs a little lower than the norm, so my recovery time is down also strength is not a factor for me right now because I am done building I am just sculpting now. So my workouts are more focused toward blood volume than power or strength. But don’t get me wrong I still throw the weight around!
What I expect from this stack
CREATINE E2
A. I am really hoping for increased recovery time from my workout sessions.
B. A bit of an increase in strength or just increased reps.
C. Not to much water retention, which I didn’t notice from the last CEE I was on.
D. Some lean gains in muscle size. Not expecting much considering my diet but a few lean pounds is never bad.
E. Blood flow will be increased from this product too!
ARGININE E2
A. I am really looking forward to my muscles feeling full pretty much all day. On my diet its hard to achieve that feeling all day.
B. My vascularity is really starting to poke out now. I hope this will blow them out even more!
C. The pumps of course. I am a sucker for amazing pumps, considering the style of training I am doing right now this should be an awesome compliment to the workouts.
SO lets get this show on the road!!
Really quick I am 5’8 ¾ weight now is between 225 and 228 depending on the time of day.
Feel free to post on here too.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Supplement Facts

Creatine E2 Matrix
Serving Size: 4 capsule
Serving Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
Creatine Ethyl Ester HCI – 2000 mg.
Proprietary Blend: 1000 mg.
- 2:1 DiArginine Malate
- Citrulline Malate
- Norvaline

You take 4 caps 2 times a day
I am taking this as is.

Arginine E2 Matrix
Arginine E2 Matrix Blend – 2150 mg.
- Arginine Ethyl Ester HCI
- Ornithine Ethyl Ester HCI
- Norvaline
This one you can take 2 to 3 caps 3 times a day or take 4 caps 2 times a day.
I am taking 4 caps 2 times a day.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
DAY 1:

Sorry guys a little late on my post classes just started back up and a little busy. But here is my thoughts on the first day!
Today Monday last workout with my long time training partner and brother from another mother. As we had to part ways and go back to school. So I was pumped up and ready to hit it hard we did shoulders.

The Pump:
I took these two products about 20 mins before I hit the gym. By the time I got to the gym my upper body was feeling fuller than when I left the house.
After my first few warm-up sets on the shoulder press machine I was feeling real nice and full, it was a good feeling! Once we got into our working sets those last 2 heavy sets I could definitely feel a difference. My triceps and shoulders were pumped out. So far so good.

Strength:
Well as far a strength goes I was a little stronger than I expected to be, just because I was so sick all the week before. So I went in looking to just get back into it. But being the last day with my bro helped to push me so I can not really tell u about much dramatic strength gains as of yet.

Overall:
Good day really nice pumps, loved how full I felt and looked. Surprise in strength but can not be sure if it was from C2 Matrix or not. Also did 15 min hard cardio very intense felt like nothing, I got a good pump in my legs while doing it.

I will do my up dates about the rest of the day recovery and how I feel with the nest days post.

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
just from what you posted.. sounds like your friend is a really good guy...might even go as far to saying he is a model citizen and a pleasure to have in your community? :toofunny:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
you got that right

you nailed it on the head tops2heavy he is the reason i am here now. dont know what i would have done with out him.

:icon_lol:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Day 2:
Tuesday Jan 17th

Today was an off day classes started today and I was bull rushed with tons of reading already so I just did an intense cardio session. Which was awesome 35 mins I felt good my legs were pumped because I was using an eliptical so my quads were really tight and full! Other than that the recovery from yesterdays shoulder session was good a little sore but nothing like I thought. Pumps throughout the day are good so far nothing to rant about yet only second day though.

Tomorrow will be legs!!!!!! Can not wait to see what this stuff is really made of!!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
day 3

Day 3:
Wednesday Jan 18th
Today was legs!! I was really pumped up to do them since the are one of my bigger parts.

The Pump:
Since I am getting ready for a show I am not really worried about heavy movements or building. I am focusing on bringing out the detail were I need it. So for this workout I decided my first exercise would be drop-set leg presses! I got to my third set and let me tell you my legs felt like I had a waterfall of blood flowing through them. They looked absolutely enormous!! After the leg presses I moved on to leg ext then calves! The pump continued the rest of my work out just as intense as when I started it didn’t just kinda die out.
Pump rating 8.95!!

Strength:
Strength was good today I have not done presses in probably 2 months its been all squats, so when I started my presses I was surprised that I didn’t lose to much strength in it. So overall I was happy with my strength today.

Overall:
Great day with really good pumps not bad strength. I am fully recovered from shoulders feel like I could do them again! Also yesterday I started to notice the effects of the “all day pump” as most call it my muscle were nice and full pretty much all day. And these are lower carb days so its very noticeable. And I LIKE IT!!

Stay tuned
CHEST Tomorrow updates to come!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
day 4

Day 4:
Thursday Jan, 19th

Sorry guys I have been really busy lately. But I am back I have everything written down just haven’t had time to type it in.

The Pump:
Today was chest. I had a great workout the pumps were outstanding. I had a pretty good pump before I hit the gym. I did so DB presses and stretched way down like I always do and man oh man the pump I got in my outer chest was awesome, I never felt a steady pump like this one before. The other kid I had lifting with me told me my chest looked really full. And let me tell you it was Huge!
Pump Rating: 9!
Strength:
Strength was really good today I was feeling real strong. DB fly’s were out of control strong today I was even surprised. I definitely can say the strength aspect of the Creatine E2 Matrix is kicking in.

Overall:
Today was a great chest workout strength was up from what I had expected it to be. The pumps were amazing. Also I did a few more reps than I usually do which was a huge plus. Also my pumps are pretty much all day long. Recovery from my leg work out was awesome I mean the were sore but nothing like expected them to be, which is so clutch since I really can not miss a cardio session at this stage in my contest prep.

Heading to meet with my coach tomorrow and going to be able to train big arms with my training buddy!!! This one should be good stay tuned!!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Day 5:
Today I i had to meet with my coach who is helping me get ready for my show. So right off the bat i was pumped up i took down some Arginine E2 Matrix before i drove out to my training partners school. And by the time i got to his school and hour and 15mins later i was full everything on my body was pumped. i am really starting to like this stuff a lot!!
Anyways now to the good stuff!!

The Pump:
Today was out of thios world! I got to train in one of the best bodybuilding colleges in the nation! Plus i was with my training partner! so you know we rocked out. It was big arms day and we intended it to be that way. The pumps today were better than normal i mean my tri's felt like footballs attached to the back of my arms,it looked that way too.And it was no differnt for bi's. This Arginine E2 is working its way quickly up my list!
Pump Rating: 9.5!!!

Strength:
WOW! that is one word that comes to mind. This workout i was very strong. But i am not saying its all from the Creatine E2 matrix, reason i was in a bodybuilding gym lots of motivtion there and also more motivation coming from my training partner. But strenght was out of control! I rocked out heavy weighted dip machine and skull's. A lot more weight than i expected to be able to do 14 weeks out. Almost bulking weights today!! Very happy with my strength
today.

Overall:
Great day awesome pumps, strength was very good. excited to see more results in the next week coming!!
Recovery to chest was pretty sore legs not to bad at all pretty much back to normal!!

tomorrow cardio!:run:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Day 6:
Sat. Jan 21st

Today was a day off and its a good thing because my Tri's are trashed, my bi's are fine. Also something to note is that i woke up almost fully pumped, it was awesome! just did a cardio session to day thats about it.

Tomorrow will be another day off with a cardio session.

Go STEELERS!!!!:woohoo:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Day 7:

Today tris are still trashed! but its understandable with the weight i was using. but the strange thing is i once again woke up pumped i am not complining but have never had this happen, weird since i am on a pre-contest diet also. if it happens again i will have to drive to SNS AND SHAKE STEVE'S HAND! anyways did some cardio today. which went well. and then watched my boys destroy jake the mistake plunger!! hey its us pitts boys we cant help it!
Monday i hope to do shoulders!
Here we go steelers here we go pittsburghs going to the super bowl!!!!
:woohoo: :woohoo:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Day 8:
Mon. Jan,23

Today was another day off.:wtf: Yeah i know i am saying the same thing to myself. Well my Tri's still a little sore from my arm day so i didnt want to risk it and took the day off. I did however keep up with my cardio 45min session which is what i will be doing every morning at 6:30 and then eating then heading to class.
Good points about this day off once again i woke up with a slight pump in my arms and chest even was a littler fuller than normal. so i am now going to say that the Arginine E2 Martix keeps me pumped even till the next morning when i wake up.

Back tomorrow!!!!!:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: you better check back tomorrow for this one!!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Day 9:
Tue. Jan,24
Hey guys back from a long weekend off. and i feel great and ready to hit the weights hard! so lets get it started.
Today was back day which is a fav of mine.

The Pump:
Today is probably the best day i have had so far with this products. My pump was out of this world i looked twice as wide as before i started, and the pump in my arms was also awesome. Best pumps i have had in a long time!
Pump Rating: 10!!!!!

Strength:
Strength was really good today! every working set was strong full reps, also pushed out some more reps with a little bit more weight!

Overall:
Today something to note once again i would like to express the pumps! also woke up a little pumped again i love waking up to nice full muscles while on pre-contest!! wasnt sore at all today.

tomorrow is LEG day BABY!!

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
just the product I was looking for feedabck on!! (CE2 matrix). Hope all goes well man. I have been on MRI CE2 for a while and have been looking into this as a cheaper alternative. So far what I hear sonds good! Keep posting! Lata

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
at least someone likes your review... everyone seems to hate mine :(

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
at least someone likes your review... everyone seems to hate mine :(
I like your review lol. I am appreciative of all reviews on our products and glad that you are having good results.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
thanks guys

Hey steve and others who like the review. and methyl-d i think you would like this product a lot more than the ce2. i have used both and creatine e2 matrix works 50x better, thats no joke. i got a free bottle of ce2 the only reason i took it and i stopped because i was not impressed with it.
more updates comming guys! stay tuned

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
yea I got mine free as well. Its OK. I do notice it more than reg monohydrate, but Ive read some threads on other CEE products and I dont think im getting the results I could be thats 4 sho. The arginine E2 matrix sounds really intereresting as well, I currently take 9-12g arginine/day. I like how it makes me feel although it took about a week of taking it before i noticed any type of a change. I am curious how the ethyl ester factor would enhance this.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yea I got mine free as well. Its OK. I do notice it more than reg monohydrate, but Ive read some threads on other CEE products and I dont think im getting the results I could be thats 4 sho. The arginine E2 matrix sounds really intereresting as well, I currently take 9-12g arginine/day. I like how it makes me feel although it took about a week of taking it before i noticed any type of a change. I am curious how the ethyl ester factor would enhance this.
Its more than just the esterfication of the Arginine that helps this product stand out. It also includes Ornithine Ethyl Ester as well as Norvaline.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Day 10:
Wed. Jan, 25

Today was a leg day. And i have a new leg workout made up by my coach to bring out my hams since my quads are really overpowering! so i satrted out with hams and then worked to quads. lets see how it went!

The Pump:
Todays pump was extreme!! i started out with seated leg curls then moved to lying leg curls then high leg presses! by the time i was down with these my hams felt like freaking boulders! the were so full, so i stretched them out and began hitting quads. did my leg presses then super setted them with fronts. all i can say is that the pump i had mande me feel like heath kong! my whole leg felt like a big balloon of blood. awesome pump!
Pump Rating: 10 for sure

Strength:
Strength was pretty good today. my leg presses are still way way up and i went up a few reps. also i just felt like a power house there was nothing i couldnt do today.

Overall:
This morning i didnt wake up as "pumped" as i normally do but i was still a little full! recovery was a little slower but i expected that because of the way my back workout went.

day off tomorrow friday chest!

Day 11:
Thur. Jan, 24

Today was an off day still did my cardio and abs. nothing much to report except i am a little sore still from back. but good new is my legs a not as sore as i thought they would be! good news!

stay tuned tomorrow should be a good one!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Day12

Day 12
Fri. Jan,27

Today was chest day!! and man oh man was it good! lets get to it

The Pump:
The pump in my chest was close to the best pump i have ever had. not only my chest but my tri's were crazy pumped. i can really tell now that this stuff is the real deal.

Strength:
Strength was good today not excatly a huge increase but a few pounds which i was happy with!

Overall:
One of the better chest days that i have had in a while! also once again woke up pumped! also i feel real powerful just like i can throw weigths around at will! i can tell you right now that these will be part of my arsenal from now on!

tomorrow will be an off day as of now just some cardio!
till tomorrow lata guys.:run:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Day 13
Sat. Jan,28

Today was an off day! much needed rest and recovery day. i did my cardio in the morning. recovery from my chest workout is good a little tight but i expected that. still waking up "pumped" let me clear up the morning pump. its not the same as a gym pump, its more a really nice full feeling like a pump not as intense. other than that nothing to note.
Tom. will be boulder shoulders!! keep checking back!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Day 14:
Sun. Jan, 29

Today i did some shoulders!

The Pump:
Today i had a pretty awesome pump! also vascularity was very good today, looked like a spider webb runnning from my traps through to my shoulders! very excited about this.
Pump Rating: 9!

Strength:
Strength was off the chain toady! i am getting stronger day by day! i love it!

Overall:
Well i am still getting that morning "pump" i talked about. also i can deff tell the strength kicking in.

tomorrow is arms stay tuned

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Day 15

Day 15:
Mon. Jan, 30

WOW!!!
Today was by far the best day. i did big arms today. and well let me jsut get started!

The Pump:
I had the most ridiclous! i was an absolute monster in the gym today!:twisted: the pump in my arms was in my was out of control. my arms looked so huge i think someone might have injected synthol into them when i was not looking. hahaha but all joking aside they were bigger looking than ever.

Strength:
not much i can say about this other than stupid! i was so strong it was stupid. i was laughing while i was throwing around the weights! i mean nothing like superdrol strength. but it still notable gains! like 10 lbs with the same number of reps!

Overall:
One word
Mind-boggling pumps and strength!!
love it love it!

stay tuned

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
The more you talk the more I want the stuff lol. Sounds great man....hope it keeps gettin better for you. 15 days and ur seing that kind of strength increase? Im on emax right now, strength gains are just starting to show at a little under 2 weeks. Still nothing like what ur experiencing though. Im not sure if I will ever do another PH cycle. I do like the feeling of being "on", but I dont like the puffy nipples and always worrying about my liver, im doing everything by the book, but I still worry.

laz

Board Sponsor
Awards
Re: Day 15

Day 15:
Mon. Jan, 30

WOW!!!
Today was by far the best day. i did big arms today. and well let me jsut get started!

The Pump:
I had the most ridiclous! i was an absolute monster in the gym today!:twisted: the pump in my arms was in my was out of control. my arms looked so huge i think someone might have injected synthol into them when i was not looking. hahaha but all joking aside they were bigger looking than ever.

Strength:
not much i can say about this other than stupid! i was so strong it was stupid. i was laughing while i was throwing around the weights! i mean nothing like superdrol strength. but it still notable gains! like 10 lbs with the same number of reps!

Overall:
One word
Mind-boggling pumps and strength!!
love it love it!

stay tuned
LOL its nice to see someone experiencing the same sick pumps as me. I hate to say it but its almost as good as a PH pump. The skin is so tight it almost hurts. Nice to see it workin out for you.:jaw:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
yeah baby

no doubt LAZ it freaking awesome! its ph pumps with out the lower back ones!

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
yea dont forget too... he's getting those kinds of gains precontest cutting... just think about if he were bulking

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Day 16

Day 16:
Tue. Jan, 31

LEG DAY BABY!!!
this will be good

The Pump:
Another awesome day in the gym. i started out with stiff leg deads, then moved on to close stance leg presses, so my outter quad sweep can knock down all the other guys on stage with me. anyways, so by the time i made it to my heavy sets of presses my legs were blown the F up! after a few Heavy presses i moved the to ham presses, then hack squats superseted with DB fronts then leg ext superseted with leg curls. ok here is what i can compair what my hams felt like. it felt like some super guled huge boulders behind my legs. quads i am not even really going to go there because if you have been keeping up with the log you would know they are insane, and pumped to the max.

Strength:
Good nothing really crazy to report just taht i havent lost anything and i moved up a few reps from last week! other than that still going strong!

Overall:
Very impressed so far 16 days into it and i am loving it. still waking with a little morning "pumps" as i call them. not to the extent as they were before but still very cool.
recovery is good i thought i was going to be sore freaking sore from the weights i was using yesterday but not really taht bad at all. my tri's are a little sore but nothing like i intended, so that get a plus from me.

tom will be an off day
then back!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Day 17

Day 17:
Wed. Feb 1

Today was an off day i felt as if i needed one just a nice day to recover from a few grueling workouts! jsut kept up with my cardio and diet. recovery very goos my quads are not sore at all a little tight but that it. my hams are a differnt story they are pretty sore but that means they are growing and its good because as i said before they were lacking behind my quads. so keep checking back for more back tom.

and yes Mr. Tops is right this is all precontest so just think if i was bulking!! hehehe:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Well Mr. tops we have 12 weeks this Sat. Yeah Baby!!!
:jaw: its almost time!!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Day 18

Day 18:
Thur Feb, 2

Beware Before reading this is not for the faint of heart or the beach bodies only for the hardcore! haha lets get it going!
Back Day:

The Pump:
The pump was great and all but that is not the BIG story today. dont get me wrong the pumps were great like i said but let me give you what you want to hear.

STRENGTH:
Supreme Strength!! i mean strongest i have been in a long long time! while on precontest diet this is unbelievable how strong i have gotten! i dont like to throw numbers out just because thats not me so i will give pounds moved up. i am not doing off the floor deads now because of being 12 weeks out, its all partials well today was over 500 for a good 12 reps. db rows were up 20 pounds from the norm and still kept normal rep range! it seems like this stuff if kicking in, in a big way! i know it sounds like i am lying which i can understand but belive me i am not. i cannt belive it myself i almost didnt want to post the weights because of fear that i might get flamed for it but hey whatever! i know what really going on and its all good baby!

Overall:
Today i was not in my right state of mind i was a complete animal! workout was amazing! morning pump not there too much this morning. recovery tri's the last stage of sore today. hams are still sore, everything else A OK!

I dont know how the weekend is going to go i will be out of town because i am going to detroit for the super bowl just friday and saturday to support my boys the Steelers! dont worry i dont drink never have and dont intend on starting so that not what i am worried about. i dont know if i will have a internet connection if not i will be back on sunday and give you updates then!!
GO STEELERS!!!!!!!

laz

Board Sponsor
Awards
Re: Day 18

Day 18:
Thur Feb, 2

Beware Before reading this is not for the faint of heart or the beach bodies only for the hardcore! haha lets get it going!
Back Day:

The Pump:
The pump was great and all but that is not the BIG story today. dont get me wrong the pumps were great like i said but let me give you what you want to hear.

STRENGTH:
Supreme Strength!! i mean strongest i have been in a long long time! while on precontest diet this is unbelievable how strong i have gotten! i dont like to throw numbers out just because thats not me so i will give pounds moved up. i am not doing off the floor deads now because of being 12 weeks out, its all partials well today was over 500 for a good 12 reps. db rows were up 20 pounds from the norm and still kept normal rep range! it seems like this stuff if kicking in, in a big way! i know it sounds like i am lying which i can understand but belive me i am not. i cannt belive it myself i almost didnt want to post the weights because of fear that i might get flamed for it but hey whatever! i know what really going on and its all good baby!

Overall:
Today i was not in my right state of mind i was a complete animal! workout was amazing! morning pump not there too much this morning. recovery tri's the last stage of sore today. hams are still sore, everything else A OK!

I dont know how the weekend is going to go i will be out of town because i am going to detroit for the super bowl just friday and saturday to support my boys the Steelers! dont worry i dont drink never have and dont intend on starting so that not what i am worried about. i dont know if i will have a internet connection if not i will be back on sunday and give you updates then!!
GO STEELERS!!!!!!!
Any new updates?:yawn::run:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Day 19-22

Fri Feb,3rd-6th
These were some bad days for me i was really sick and feeling really crappy. so no workout to report and really nothing special i still took my stuff evevn though i was sick.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Day 23

Day 23:
Tue Feb,7th

Today i was really ready to hit the weights hard. i mean i was full of some kinda rage that just had me going. i was still feeling a little sick but it was nothing i felt would hurt me plus i was going to go crazy if i had another day out of the gym. so since i didnt do chest last week i did that today!!

The Pump:
Today the pumps were really good, i was pretty suprised b y this considering that i was sick all weekend. but i could feel a nice blood flow in my chest and a lot of blood in my tri's but that is normal because my tri's are stupidly big and strong and i always get swet pumps in them.

Strength:
Once again the story of the day was strength. my incline was up 10 pounds my incline flys up 5 db bench was a little lower. now i thought it was going to be a crappy day being that i was sick all weekend.

Overall:
good workout today once again and strength was up even after being sick for a whole weekend!!!! pumps always good with this stuff! its hard to tell if i am gaining any size since i am 12 weeks out of a show. but there are some areas i feel like they look a little bigger but then agian it could be that i am getting leaner and it looks that way. but i would say if you were using a good cals you would notice some size.

sorry for not updateing guys but i felt like blahhh:blink:
tom. LEGS BABY!!!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hope you feel better soon.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
thanks Steve strating to feel better now but prob be back to normal by thur or fri

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
geez seems like every log I read the person gets sick lol. sux man. Cant be too down though with the incredible strength gains you are making. keep it up brotha! Lower back pumps are starting to be a prob for me with the ergo/ 4AD. I have a bad back to begin with (scoliosis). Strength gains are insane now though. Size too! people are starting to notice :) .Like I said before, prolly the last ph cycle 4 me. Wanna get into something like what ur doin.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
thanks for keeping up with the post methyl-d glad to hear that your cycle is going well!! i loved ergo but the lower back pumps were bad with mine too and it seemed to dry out my joints. but yeah this stuff is good i am really suprised my strength has been so good, on a pre-contest diet thats pretty crazy!
keep me updated on how you are doing with you cycle! good hitting hard brotha and keep growing like a weed a wild freaking weed that is so strong that no one can pull you out!!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Day 24

Day 24:
Leg Day Baby!!

The Pump:
Good day for pumps my hams were really full! quads were also really pumped i had some veins comming out as well which is awesome!

Strength:
nothing too special to note here because i did more of a blood volume day i wasnt going really heavy.

Overall:
Good pumps as always, and some veins in my quads coming out to play!
i finished the arginine e2 martix today overall thoughts about it, i knew going into every workout that i was going to have some crazy pumps with awesome blood flow. also waking up with that morning "pump" as i called it was always a little treat in the morning! recovery is not so good this week my chest is ripped apart.

tom is feeling like a recovery day!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Day 25-27

DAY 25-27:

Hey guys sorry for the long lay off but thats what i have been doing. my chest has been way to sore to do anything, i think that i went to hard for just getting over sickness.so i have been off for the past 3 days ready to hit it on sunday.

Big Arms Sunday!!

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
Whats up buff? Hey I have a suggestion. If ur not on it already, get some casein protein and take 40g before bed. In terms of speedy recovery time, nothing has worked better for me than casein. Get it cheap at proteinfactory. I use the Aussie. Seriously, it took 1 day off of my normal recovery time. Im sure the sickness played a role too. BEING SICK SUX. I have a log going too if you want to check it out. I just switched to mdiene for the next 3 weeks.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/38812-ergomax-lmg-4ad-vs-mdien-4ad.html?highlight=mdien

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
thanks methyl-d i am using 20 grams maybe i will try to up it to 40 and see what happens!! good log keep me updated on how you like that e...max

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Day 28 and 29

Day 28-29:
Arms on day 28

Pump:
Today my chest felt good enough to lift i dont know what i did that i had to take 4 days off till it got recovered. anyways here we go. remember that i am only taking the creatine e2 matrix because i ran out of the arginine e2 matrix. so i am taking 5 pills 2 times a day. i did bi' and tri's, pumps are still pretty good because of the l-norvaline i believe. so still pretty good in this department.

Strength:
Strength was not a factor today since i was working more for blood volume. the intensity was good, and it felt like i could lift forever.

Overall:
another good day in the gym, nothing to cry about. also another side note my arms looked more dry than normal.it could be my diet since i am 10 1/2 weeks out but i am happy that i am not holding any more water than normal.

Day 29:
Boulder shoulders

Pump:
The pump today was very good, also a little more vascularity than normal through my traps and shoulders. my shoulders were really full and capped, also coulde be the fact that i am getting leaner but still looked really full i was pleased with this.

Strength:
Today was another blood volume day so not a whole lot to note here other than i felt real srtong though my whole work out. my weights didnt get any lighter and i didnt burn out as fast.

Overall:
I was very excited about how my shoulders looked today, with the fullness and vascularity. also i am still pretty dry which is awesome.

well Freaky Legs tom.
check out my brotha from another motha's log on cvm and arginine e2

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
cardio

Hey guys i just got done with my cardio and it went really well i dont post like this early but i have some extra time to note a few things. tri's today are pretty sore as for my shoulders little tight but nothing to really be upset about. i havent decided if i am going to do legs tonight or not i am thinking YES, but i will see how my day goes with classes and all.
well thats it for now have a good day guys and keep hitting that iron.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Day 30

Day 30:
LEG DAY BABY!!!!

Pump:
Awesome pump today really full! more veins to speak of, my calves and very faint in my quads but they havent been there before. but could also be due to getting leaner, but i think this product is helping.

Strength:
Once again i am not training for strength anymore its all blod volume this week. but i did feel very powerful for example, i was doing leg presses super-set with front squats. i did a drop set my last set of leg-presses i started stripping weight i dropped 4 a side plates and there was still 4 plates a side when i was done stripping. doing 6 reps then stripping a plate so i did 24 reps there and then i was only going to do 5 reps for fronts but my training partner pushed me to do 10. that is what i meant by feeling powerful animal like haha i love it.

Overall:
good day i was very happy with my LEG day! recovery my tri's still sore so i am not recovering like i would like to but shoulders are ok.

OFF day tom. just cardio.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Day 31

Day 31:

Today was a much needed off day. so just cardio is what was in store for me. the recover from legs is not going so well pretty sore hams, quads so that was a bummer oh well what can you do but i live with it. pain is what this sport is all about. pain makes you bigger and also rips you up. well thats it for now.

Tom chest!!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Day 31

Day 31:

Today was a much needed off day. just did my cardio, which by the way was a very intense session. anyways as far a recovery not so good. i am pretty sore quads, hams yeah the whole deal. what can you do though pain is what this sport is all about. pain makes you bigger pain also rips you up. that it for now

Tom Chest!!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
hey laz

hey man just checking if you are going to be at the arnold? 14 DAYS!!!!!

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
Hey buff just curious but can you post some of your stats or maybe even some pics?? Id like to see where ur at in ur pre-contest prep.