Focus XT by SNS: log and review

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. 19th Workout

Well folks... unfortunately I am almost done with my Focus XT log and product.... but not yet... Had a great chest workout today. I took my Focus only once today because dosages are very low... but I still felt it really well during my workout. Took about 20 minutes today to kick in.. felt it in my room before I left. I went just as heavy as I did the other day for chest and still managed to have an awesome workout. Listened to some Disturbed this time and I felt like I was guna go off my rocker. I noticed another benefit of this product today. There is no fooling around time between sets.. I do one... and I wana do another right after... then right after I wana do another.. I notice myself walking more brisk to where I am training next and jumping right into the next exercise... definitely a good tool to have when trying to cut down on your gym time. Well... I got one more day left on this stuff and it will be for arms tomorrow... I'll be looking forward to it more than ever... after this I will be logging some more SNS products so I'm extremely excited about that also... more tomorrow..

2. Quote Originally Posted by tops2heavy
    19th Workout

Well folks... unfortunately I am almost done with my Focus XT log and product.... but not yet... Had a great chest workout today. I took my Focus only once today because dosages are very low... but I still felt it really well during my workout. Took about 20 minutes today to kick in.. felt it in my room before I left. I went just as heavy as I did the other day for chest and still managed to have an awesome workout. Listened to some Disturbed this time and I felt like I was guna go off my rocker. I noticed another benefit of this product today. There is no fooling around time between sets.. I do one... and I wana do another right after... then right after I wana do another.. I notice myself walking more brisk to where I am training next and jumping right into the next exercise... definitely a good tool to have when trying to cut down on your gym time. Well... I got one more day left on this stuff and it will be for arms tomorrow... I'll be looking forward to it more than ever... after this I will be logging some more SNS products so I'm extremely excited about that also... more tomorrow..
    Sounds like FXT really worked out for you. I will agree that FXT + Disturbed = awesome workouts as thats a regular thing for me. I look forward to seeing the addition reviews from you.
    Good luck!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13
    Sounds like FXT really worked out for you. I will agree that FXT + Disturbed = awesome workouts as thats a regular thing for me. I look forward to seeing the addition reviews from you.
    Good luck!
    I also use disturbed to fuel my workouts with a lil XT along with it.

4. i have first hand experience with the disturbed + FXT! Mr. Tops gave me a little sample scoop of it to try out for my workout! and let me tell you i freaked out when "a welcomed burden" came through my headphones! complete obliteration of any weights in my way.
    also one of our workout i was spotting for Mr. Tops and we had the new disturbed cd blasting in my gym and he was doing a set of heavy fly's, as soon as the beat dropped it was so hard he had no choice other than to
    annihilate the weights in hand. i saw some kind of rage build up inside of him that is unexplainable!
    i am getting chills thinking about those training sessions!! many more to come like that you better belive that!

5. 20th Workout

Well I'm sad to say that this will be my last workout logged using Focus Xt.. But at least I ended it with a very solid workout. I decided to do arms today and it went very well. Felt a lot of Focus at the beginning of my workout and had a lot of intensity... like normal . I knew this stuff was working real well today, when I noticed how interested I was in just spotting my training partner. Overall had a real good day, did a cardio session afterwards which seemed to fly by.
    •   

6. Overall Review

Now that I am finished up with my log I decided I would throw in how I feel about this product overall. My first couple workouts were absolutely amazing... I then had a couple workouts that were a little less intense but could definitely still feel the product.. and then it seemed to kick back into full gear again. I loved the intensity, focus, aggression, and energy that Focus XT gives and I recommend it to anyone looking for a solid stim product, a boost in energy preworkout, or someone trying to study for the big test. I really can't say enough about this stuff... had some of my best lifts and workouts on it and I will continue to use it regularly in the future. Taste was decent, even better when mixed with tea. I also noticed some added benefits of spreading it out evenly throughout the day... noticed more focus and attention on little things.
    I also noticed this stuff to help with communication... I noticed myself asking more questions in class and being more talkative then normal.

Overall an awesome product...definitely will use it again.. and i recommend to everyone to just try it one time... and you'll be hooked... Big Thanks again to Steve and the SNS bunch for helping me out with this log... look for CVM extreme and Arginine Matrix in the near future!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by tops2heavy
    Overall Review

Now that I am finished up with my log I decided I would throw in how I feel about this product overall. My first couple workouts were absolutely amazing... I then had a couple workouts that were a little less intense but could definitely still feel the product.. and then it seemed to kick back into full gear again. I loved the intensity, focus, aggression, and energy that Focus XT gives and I recommend it to anyone looking for a solid stim product, a boost in energy preworkout, or someone trying to study for the big test. I really can't say enough about this stuff... had some of my best lifts and workouts on it and I will continue to use it regularly in the future. Taste was decent, even better when mixed with tea. I also noticed some added benefits of spreading it out evenly throughout the day... noticed more focus and attention on little things.
    I also noticed this stuff to help with communication... I noticed myself asking more questions in class and being more talkative then normal.

Overall an awesome product...definitely will use it again.. and i recommend to everyone to just try it one time... and you'll be hooked... Big Thanks again to Steve and the SNS bunch for helping me out with this log... look for CVM extreme and Arginine Matrix in the near future!!!
    Glad to see you enjoyed the product. I definitely love using focux xt myself.

8. I am a novice

9. whats up man.... novice?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Intimidate Log and review by a noob
    By Xecxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 12:30 AM
  2. Iron Labs Halo-XT Log and Review
    By donagh in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-20-2010, 02:15 AM