Focus XT by SNS: log and review

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Overall Review

Now that I am finished up with my log I decided I would throw in how I feel about this product overall. My first couple workouts were absolutely amazing... I then had a couple workouts that were a little less intense but could definitely still feel the product.. and then it seemed to kick back into full gear again. I loved the intensity, focus, aggression, and energy that Focus XT gives and I recommend it to anyone looking for a solid stim product, a boost in energy preworkout, or someone trying to study for the big test. I really can't say enough about this stuff... had some of my best lifts and workouts on it and I will continue to use it regularly in the future. Taste was decent, even better when mixed with tea. I also noticed some added benefits of spreading it out evenly throughout the day... noticed more focus and attention on little things.
    I also noticed this stuff to help with communication... I noticed myself asking more questions in class and being more talkative then normal.

Overall an awesome product...definitely will use it again.. and i recommend to everyone to just try it one time... and you'll be hooked... Big Thanks again to Steve and the SNS bunch for helping me out with this log... look for CVM extreme and Arginine Matrix in the near future!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by tops2heavy
    Overall Review

Now that I am finished up with my log I decided I would throw in how I feel about this product overall. My first couple workouts were absolutely amazing... I then had a couple workouts that were a little less intense but could definitely still feel the product.. and then it seemed to kick back into full gear again. I loved the intensity, focus, aggression, and energy that Focus XT gives and I recommend it to anyone looking for a solid stim product, a boost in energy preworkout, or someone trying to study for the big test. I really can't say enough about this stuff... had some of my best lifts and workouts on it and I will continue to use it regularly in the future. Taste was decent, even better when mixed with tea. I also noticed some added benefits of spreading it out evenly throughout the day... noticed more focus and attention on little things.
    I also noticed this stuff to help with communication... I noticed myself asking more questions in class and being more talkative then normal.

Overall an awesome product...definitely will use it again.. and i recommend to everyone to just try it one time... and you'll be hooked... Big Thanks again to Steve and the SNS bunch for helping me out with this log... look for CVM extreme and Arginine Matrix in the near future!!!
    Glad to see you enjoyed the product. I definitely love using focux xt myself.
    •   

3. I am a novice

4. whats up man.... novice?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Intimidate Log and review by a noob
    By Xecxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 01:30 AM
  2. Iron Labs Halo-XT Log and Review
    By donagh in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 31