Favorite new supplements in 2005 from board sponsors

the Cardinal

Awards
Based strictly on my personal health and fitness goals, Cissus Rx and pGHT were my favorites.

tiggermoon

tiggermoon

Awards
powerFull, this stuff rocks. can not say enough good things about it.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
bump the ecto - also Melting Point & PowerFULL

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
cissus, got me through 3 injuries these last few months.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Activate and Hex(so far so good)...

Honorable mention to CissusRX

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Camphabolic - Cissus - Powerfull - V12

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
CISSUS RX!!!!!!!!!

Even though its been out for a while,

Custom's CreEthylThunder is a close second!

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
How about Superdrol. May not seem like it, but that is basically a 2005 product.

alguard

Awards
THanks for the Cissus bro(ceosm) IT works. Shoulder feels better than ever. I only tried powerfull from that small sample but Im guessing from everyones post that it is an awsome product. Catch you later homey>Hail USPlabs!!

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
I haven't even tried it yet (no cycles), but Rebound XT has to be one of the biggest innovations to come out in '05. It's almost a given in everyone's PCT.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
ATD was included in my most successful PCT.

Whoops these arent board sponsors...but here's my take anyway--Diesel Test + X-factor are very nice indeed. ---part of the reason im at an all time high in LBS as a Natty (currently)...not getting fatter either.

Would like to compare diesel test to Activate ---as far as gains go.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Atd based products.

However I've gotta give a bump for both USP labs (I think once cissus is marketed for the masses/goes public it will be LARGE), and Designer Supps.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Atd based products.

However I've gotta give a bump for both USP labs (I think once cissus is marketed for the masses/goes public it will be LARGE), and Designer Supps.
hard to market something to the masses without lots of money to advertise in mainstream magazines (none fitness) and advertise on tv.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't understand that snake? But I'm a lil slow.

BTW I take back the ATD comment. Upon further research it's interesting but I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever use it again. We'lll see.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
I would say Superdrol, I mean just look at the sheer number of people who have tried it and had awesome gains in strength and size.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Hasn't Superdrol been around since late-2003? It was introduced a couple months before the infamous PH ban, although I forget when that was...

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
I think you mean late 2004. Never really caught on until early '05 though.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
SD was released in 04, sorry guys! This was when DS was basically a one man show, also. I still remember sledge talking about PP way before it was ever released. Most people don't even realized he's the mastermind behind bringing it out.

Honestly, I'd have to say Rebound Xt. Not only is it a new compound, but it is used by everyone these days.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
7-OH-Diacetate.

Unfortunately no longer available.