Scivation LipidFX log by rusty319

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Day 22, Thursday 1/19/06

Thursday is my least favorite day, legs. I have just never gotten into working my lower body. I only do it to keep away from the "light bulb" shape.

I took my LipidFX at 5 AM and noon. This was the first time that I've had any issues with hunger pangs that lasted all day. It's very stange. I was hungry all day long, but I couldn't eat very much. I was starving for breakfast, I ate half of it and was stuffed. I literally couldn't take another bite. I was starving again by 8 AM and ate a small bowl of oatmeal and was full. Overly full. Uncomfortably full. My stomach was growling bad by noon, I took my LipidFX and couldn't wait 30 minutes, I had to eat at 12:20. I had a lean ground bison burger from the previous night that I warmed up. I could barely finish it! The same happened at supper. Very strange indeed.

2. Day 23, Friday 1/20/06

Friday is an off day. I took my LipdFX at my usual times. I had a little extra cash on me and the store was having a good sale, so I decided to buy some new jeans. Mine are getting pretty threadbare. I had to get the next size down, my regular size was too big. Rusty is a happy boy!
    •   

3. Derek, I may have to try some of this. Tell Marc to expect an email from me

I'm bulking. Maybe I'll purchase a bottle to experiement with first

A

4. Quote Originally Posted by houseman
    Derek, I may have to try some of this. Tell Marc to expect an email from me

I'm bulking. Maybe I'll purchase a bottle to experiement with first

A
    Cool, it would be nice for you to try it Houseman.
  5. So what happened to that Rusty dude?

I haven't posted in a while simply because I don't have a lot new to say. Normally I try to post every day or every other day at most. The LipidFX just keeps plugging along. It is still working great, the appetite supression is phenomenal and I think I'm still losing bodyfat. I'm impressed with this about the LipidFX as I have always had a problem with my body getting attenuated to a product in the past. Many products lose their effectiveness after two to three weeks for me, I haven't noticed this at all with the LipidFX.

Day 24, Saturday 1/21/06
    Saturday is delts and arms day. I had a great workout and not much else of noteworthiness.

Day 25, Sunday 1/22/06
    Sunday is an off day. I took my servings at 8 AM and 5 PM. I think I like spreading them out a little more than the recommended 6-8 hours. It seems to make the product work longer for me (as in, it lasts longer into the evening).

Day 26, Monday 1/23/06
    Monday is cardio day. I took my two servings at 5:30 AM and 7 PM. I've noticed the sweating after my breakfast has returned, I'm not sure why.

Day 27, Tuesday 1/24/06
    I did chest and back today. I had that starving feeling again. It seemed like I would get real hungry about 2.5 to 3 hours after each meal, but I couldn't eat as much at each meal as I thought I would based on my hunger. I really have to discipline myself not to make too much food or I end up having to put it back in the refrigerator and warm it back up for a later meal. I seem to be only able to eat half of what I normally could. I believe that the hunger comes from my body recognizing that I am taking in less than maintenance calories, but then I can't eat enough to achieve maintenance calories. This is an endomorph's dream.

6. Thanks for the log. Very helpful.

dd

7. Quote Originally Posted by diamonddave
    Thanks for the log. Very helpful.

dd
    Thank you! I'm glad you found it of value.
  8. Day 28, Wednesday 1/25/06

Today is a cardio day. I took my 2 servings at 5:30 AM and 7:30 PM. What can I say? The work-out went well, I still have great appetite suppression and no side effects at all. I am definitely impressed with LipidFX.
  9. Day 29, Thursday 1/26/06

Thursday is legs day. Just for the heck of it, plus to make my timing of my meals a little easier, I decided to take my two servings with my meals instead of 30 minutes before them. I read somewhere that the LipidFX may absorb better with some fat, so I thought I would give it a go, although a two day test may be meaningless. I took my servings with breakfast and dinner. I still had the same appetite suppression and the sweating was there with breakfast, so there was no big difference on the first day, at least.
  10. Day 30, Friday 1/27/06

Today is the final day of my LipidFX test. I don't workout on Fridays. I took two capsules with my breakfast and dinner, as I did yesterday. I still am feeling a lot of appetite suppression. I went out with some of my buddys after work. I ordered a turkey burger and steamed broccoli (yeah, I'm a real party animal). I could only eat three quarters of the burger and half the broccoli. I was very uncomfortably full after that. Normally after eating a whole burger and all of the broccoli I would have been eyeballing my buddys' plates, so I have really been cutting back on what I can eat. That's the really neat part. It's not that I am forcing myslef to eat less, I just can't possibly eat as much as I used to. LipidFX is that good.

I will give my final stats and thoughts in my next post.
    •   

11. Re: Day 30, Friday 1/27/06

Quote Originally Posted by rusty319
    Today is the final day of my LipidFX test. I don't workout on Fridays. I took two capsules with my breakfast and dinner, as I did yesterday. I still am feeling a lot of appetite suppression. I went out with some of my buddys after work. I ordered a turkey burger and steamed broccoli (yeah, I'm a real party animal). I could only eat three quarters of the burger and half the broccoli. I was very uncomfortably full after that. Normally after eating a whole burger and all of the broccoli I would have been eyeballing my buddys' plates, so I have really been cutting back on what I can eat. That's the really neat part. It's not that I am forcing myslef to eat less, I just can't possibly eat as much as I used to. LipidFX is that good.

I will give my final stats and thoughts in my next post.
    E****lent.

12. Finals results?

13. man this log is kind of a bummer... Is it just me of did rusty not post his final results? I read thru this whole log to find out nuttin'!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. USP Cutting Stack Log by Brent
    By Brent in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-02-2006, 03:07 PM
  2. USPlabs and Scivation Lean Bulk Log by Johnfaceman
    By johnfaceman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 11:30 AM
  3. Omega Sports Lightning Log by Phatbody
    By phatbody in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17