GroMax HG

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just recieved a box of sample packs from Athletic edge. Took half a pack today while working and had subtle but noticeable effect on endurance and clear thinking. Will be doing legs in the morning so that should be good for strength effect. Science is interesting behind this product. Good article in last two issues of Planet Muscle and the guys who answer the phone are helpful.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Used one serving prior to lifting today and saw an increase in endurance and strength. On this workout I was able to finish off leg presses with slightly over 700 lbs for 4 reps which I have not done before. went on to squats and felt good and was able to complete my workout without to much stress. Time will tell. I have enough for 3-4 more workouts.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
whats in it?
Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (24g)
Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving:

Calories 50
Calories from fat 0
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg
Total Carbohydrates 3g 4%
Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugars 0g
Protein 0g
Vitamin C 100mg 333%
Niacin 25mg 125%
Vitamin B6 10mg 500%

Energy Blend 275mg
(precision ratio of caffeine, yerba mate, and niacin b6)

Neuro Focus Blend 3075mg
(tyrosine, taurine, tmg)

Overdrive Blend 13.2g
(maltodextrin, rice oligodextrin and alpha grc)

Post Stress Blend 2300mg
(exacting ratios of glutamine, green tea extract, lysine and vitamin c)

Somatotrophin Mediating Factors Blend 3200mg
(glycine, arginine, and acteyl l-carnitine)

i dont know how 50 calories comes out to be 3g carbs with 0 fat and 0 protein:blink:

propho

Awards
  • Established
looks like a lot of junk to me.. i hope you didn't even pay shipping for it =P

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
looks like a lot of junk to me.. i hope you didn't even pay shipping for it =P
Everyone is entitled to their opinion about things but if you have not tried a product than it is only an assumption.

the main ingredients in this product two of which are Alpha GPC and Acetyl-L-Carnitine are precursors to acetylcholine which is an essential neorotransmitter in the peripheral nervous system. " recent research says that diminished acetylcholine levels with excersise could be a contributing cause of muscular fatigue and poor workout performance"

I have used this product 6 different times and saw positive effects everytime. I have no affiliation with this company or product but it worked for me. Give them a call they might still be sending out free samples.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just thought I would add a little here. I am in the process of getting some of this product to give to some of my friends who are going to be leaving in a few days to go Opilio crabbing as well as a friend who will be running the Iron Dog snowmachine race. I will get feedback from them and as I do I will post it here. And they are still offering samples.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sent off a package of this product to St Paul island where my buds will be delivering, will be meeting with my friend who is running the Iron Dog on monday I have been using this product consistently now for a few weeks and am still pleased with the results/effects, they have changed the name and packaging it is now called Steel Edge and they are still sending out free samples. Its worth a try.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Aeternitatis Supplement Logs 3
The Paper Route Anabolics 3