Scivation's Lipid FX Log

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Scivation's Lipid FX Log

I Finally got in my lipid FX today. If its ok with Derek and Scivation i will start this up tomorrow. Ill check my weight tonight.

Im cutting right now, most of my carbs come from bfast and from PWO. Only whole grains, lean proteins, milk , cottage cheese, chickin, ya know.

I wont post my exact meals but will post how the work outs are going, how i feel, appetite suppresant abilities as thats ALWAYS been a hard place for me and so on.

I wanna give a big thanks to scivation and to derek for letting me try this out and ill keep a great log. Any questions or comments feel free to ask.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

2. "He's not human!"
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.86%

I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback. Have fun
  3. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Derek_aka_Beast
    I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback. Have fun
    Thanks for the opportunity to test it out bro!!
    •   

4. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%

Day 1

Ok guys here we go.

Weighed myself today before fasted cardio and i weighing in at about 200.5. Honestly have no idea at what % my bf is. Id say 15 % at most as i can see my top 4 abs and so fourth.

Arms are about 16.5 inches cold.
    Havnt measured chest, and waist says 38 inches altho i wear 34 inch shorts? That doesnt make sense but oh well.

Woke up and drug my but to the gym, and hopped on the treadmil. Did about 25 mins on an incline with varying speed. Went home and about 45 mins later or so drank a protein shake with all natty peanut butter. Downed the 2 caps of lipidFX and here i am now.

For work ill be eating my normal meal and after work i plan on training. Might end up doin cardio after i train as well.

Question for ya Derek. If i took LipidFX before my workout d you htink it would affect it? I read some ppl saying TTA can do that, ive tried melting point and have never had that problem but i wasnt sure if this was any diff.

So far thats my day and ill update tonight.
  5. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%

Second Part of day 1

Diets on par so far. Had Tuna and Natty PB at work. Had Cottage cheese and half cut oatmeal before workout of chest and tris. Am now having a protein shake with CME in it and a whole wheat bagel with like 3 slices chopped ham on it. Im hopin chopped ham isnt to bad.

Workout went good and noticed nothing outa the norm really. Appetite suppression hasnt kicked in yet really. I did notice a little bit that when i got hungry it wasnt AS pronounced and i didnt get the bad cravings so maybe thats working? Idk ill report more on the appetite suppression as the days go on.
  6. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Just curious, I know this is a little off topic but I am wondering. my gf wants to lose some weight, she is already eating less and better, but does not want to workout right not (not sure why, usually she will run), but would this product help her lose a bit more without really doing any exercise? I figured a non-stimulant product would be better for her.
  7. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%

Quote Originally Posted by snakebyte05
    Just curious, I know this is a little off topic but I am wondering. my gf wants to lose some weight, she is already eating less and better, but does not want to workout right not (not sure why, usually she will run), but would this product help her lose a bit more without really doing any exercise? I figured a non-stimulant product would be better for her.
    If shes running and eating better then i dont see why it wouldnt help her. I know Max's g/f ( i beleive ) is running this product, idk if she trains or not or what goes on but im sure it would help her.

Im not sure what yall have goin on but im pretty sure that TTA ( an ingredient in lipidFX) messes with Female BC pills just as a heads up incase she is on them. Also TTA makes you hold water, im not to sure if lipidFX will, i will see if it does on me, but it did when i was on MP.

I dont see why it would hurt to give it a shot. Maybe go half dose for her though since shes a female.
  8. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    If shes running and eating better then i dont see why it wouldnt help her. I know Max's g/f ( i beleive ) is running this product, idk if she trains or not or what goes on but im sure it would help her.

Im not sure what yall have goin on but im pretty sure that TTA ( an ingredient in lipidFX) messes with Female BC pills just as a heads up incase she is on them. Also TTA makes you hold water, im not to sure if lipidFX will, i will see if it does on me, but it did when i was on MP.

I dont see why it would hurt to give it a shot. Maybe go half dose for her though since shes a female.
    Well actually she has been off BC for a while now and I have been.....well lacking in the department that goes with it. She is not going back on very soon, I think I will have to report to her that this product is not safe for women....no need to have her not go on BC. lol

Good luck on the log, I will be checking up on this.
  9. "He's not human!"
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.86%

Quote Originally Posted by snakebyte05
    She could use Lipid Fx or Sesamin for an non-stimulant fat burner. There was a thread about Sesamin and female menstrual cycles on the Avant board. I do not think it has an interaction with birth control pills, but some have experienced variation in their period timing/duration/frequency.
  10. "He's not human!"
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.86%

Question for ya Derek. If i took LipidFX before my workout d you htink it would affect it? I read some ppl saying TTA can do that, ive tried melting point and have never had that problem but i wasnt sure if this was any diff.

So far thats my day and ill update tonight.
    Before cardio you should have no problem. Weight training, it could because you are increasing substrate oxidation, but thus far people are not reporting a decrease in performance.
  11. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%

Day 2

Ok so far things have been going well with diet on par. I had to run with a couple friends to a mall about 30 mins away so went without food for about 4 hours or a little longer. Appetite is suppressed which is great!

I also have to go to a family thing tonight but they usualy just have out stuff i dont eat so no problem there.

I will be going to the gym afterwords and will report back then.
  12. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%

Continued day 2

Ok , took my 2 caps about an hour and ahalf or so ago . Ate like crap at the family thing. So today as far as diet was sub par at best. Tomorrow is back on track with workout and cardio!
  13. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.19%

Day 2

Ok so far things have been going well with diet on par. I had to run with a couple friends to a mall about 30 mins away so went without food for about 4 hours or a little longer. Appetite is suppressed which is great!

I also have to go to a family thing tonight but they usualy just have out stuff i dont eat so no problem there.

I will be going to the gym afterwords and will report back then.
    Appetite suppression on day 2?
  14. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%

Quote Originally Posted by Scivation
    Appetite suppression on day 2?
    Probly just placebo or something. I know that i do still get hungry if i go more then 2 1/2 hours without eating.

DAY 3:

Diets been on par today. Im probly gonna down a quick protein shake then head to the gym. Cardio following my training.

As far as diet goes, i concentrate the carbs mostly around my training. With 1 carb meal on days i dont train which is usualy in the morning.

I did notice that when i was drinking an RTD at work ( i like to drink faster things at work since its sometimes busy). But i noticed that i was really hungry before i drank it, then after i got about 80% down i didnt want to drink it and was no longer hungry.

Derek or Scivation, how long does it take for the appetite suppressant part to kick in?

I shall update after my training and carido.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.19%

Derek or Scivation, how long does it take for the appetite suppressant part to kick in?

We originally thought 7-10 days but after reviewing these logs and our in-house test subjects, it appears to be much more accute.
  16. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%

DAY 4:

Today diet hasnt been so good ill be honest. But one thing i can say is holy crap. I have NO appetite. Ive eaten once today, yes i said it ONCE. I dont even wanna think about food. If this is the case from now on eating clean will be very easy for me. Diet has been pretty good the rest of the days except for today, tomorrow will be back on track and then mostly on track besides xmas meal. Then back to the grind on monday as well.

No cardio or working out today. I will update tomorrow before work ensues.

If this supp can control my appetite like this , wow id have this as a staple of my cutting diet for forever!
  17. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%

DAY 4:

Ok so i took 2 caps and im about to go to some fasted cardio for about 30-45 mins. Ill come home wait a tiny bit and eat. Probly have a protein shake with olive oil or somehtin along with my multi.

Will be back soon!
  18. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%

Cont. Day 5:

Ok got done doin cardio abotu 45 mins ago and now im sipping on a whey protein shake with olive oil in it.

Did about 50 mins cardio, uphill , ya know. The fun stuff.

Weighed myself today on an empty stomach at about 198. Started at 200-201. I do look leaner though.

Derek or Scivation are the people that have been on this longer noticing water retention since it has TTA in it? Reason i ask is because idk if its the same amount that MP has in it. I dont really feel hot from it or anything. Just curious. I do like the product thus far tho!
  19. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.19%

Cont. Day 4:

Ok got done doin cardio abotu 45 mins ago and now im sipping on a whey protein shake with olive oil in it.

Did about 50 mins cardio, uphill , ya know. The fun stuff.

Weighed myself today on an empty stomach at about 198. Started at 200-201. I do look leaner though.

Derek or Scivation are the people that have been on this longer noticing water retention since it has TTA in it? Reason i ask is because idk if its the same amount that MP has in it. I dont really feel hot from it or anything. Just curious. I do like the product thus far tho!
    Some people have been noticing slight water retention. Whether this is from LipidFX or something else, we don't know.

We have no idea how much TTA is in MP.
  20. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%

Quote Originally Posted by Scivation
    Some people have been noticing slight water retention. Whether this is from LipidFX or something else, we don't know.

We have no idea how much TTA is in MP.
    Yea exactly the reason why i was asking if people were holding water. I have no idea either and LFX has 1000mgs so i was just curious to see if anyone else that had been using it longer then us testers has noticed water retention.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Only a couple days in... but no water retention thus far.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  22. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982
    Only a couple days in... but no water retention thus far.

Adams
    Mp took about a week to show water retention so we shall see.
  23. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%

DAY 4 CONT:

Ok so the supp shop next to my work closed so i had to eat breaded chickin breasts. The good part is that we bake them not deep fry them , and i didnt have any carbs with it besides the breading and no dressing along with it, so no harm no foul is how i see it.

Came home took my 2 caps of lipidFX waited about 15 mins and then ate 6 eggs, and 1/4 cup mozz. cheese. Didnt have any low carb tortillas so i didnt throw one of those in. Im less hungrier then i usualy am tho so im guessing the lipidFX is doing its job.

I will probly have one more meal before bed. Something like a full cup of cottage cheese and some natty peanut butter. Or maybe ill have half a cup of cottage cheese a scoop of whey and some natty peanut butter to try and keep the sugar down. That sounds good.

Ill probly update tomorrow, ill keep the dosing schedule the same but i will probly eat fairly bad.

So far im impressed with this product.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

DAY 4 CONT:

Ok so the supp shop next to my work closed so i had to eat breaded chickin breasts. The good part is that we bake them not deep fry them , and i didnt have any carbs with it besides the breading and no dressing along with it, so no harm no foul is how i see it.

Came home took my 2 caps of lipidFX waited about 15 mins and then ate 6 eggs, and 1/4 cup mozz. cheese. Didnt have any low carb tortillas so i didnt throw one of those in. Im less hungrier then i usualy am tho so im guessing the lipidFX is doing its job.

I will probly have one more meal before bed. Something like a full cup of cottage cheese and some natty peanut butter. Or maybe ill have half a cup of cottage cheese a scoop of whey and some natty peanut butter to try and keep the sugar down. That sounds good.

Ill probly update tomorrow, ill keep the dosing schedule the same but i will probly eat fairly bad.

So far im impressed with this product.
    still less or no bloat as compared to MP? Also, any lethargy issues or cramping like MP?
  25. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%

Quote Originally Posted by Max32
    still less or no bloat as compared to MP? Also, any lethargy issues or cramping like MP?
    Nope not as of yet. As far as water retention ill be honest, i cant really tell. never really could with MP either. I mean i pull on my fattiest section of my midsection and release it and it looks like water so im sure im holding a bit, but not AS much as MP. No lethargy to speak of. Feel the same really.

Today was christmas day so diet was total ****. Took my 2 caps tho in the AM and will take 2 more caps before i go to another house i have to go to. So far so good tho.
  26. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%

DAY 5:

Sorry about no update yesterday, day was really hectic with taking things back and shopping and so fourth. Didnt make it to the gym but diet was right on.

DAY 6:

Today i will be doing cardio on an empty stomach in the morning. Eating and so fourth then doing my workout later in the night, probly around 9:45 ish or so. Ill update then when i get back from that.
  27. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%

DAY 6 CONT:

Ok did my workout and everything, did about 10 mins cardio after my workout just to finish it off.

Drove home and had about 46 gs of whey and about 60gs of whole wheat carbs.

I checked my weight today and weighed in at 201 or so but i am holding some water. Im leaner out nicely so far. Love handles are still there and are gay but i shall get them to leave.

Diets been great thus far and i will update tomorrow.
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

sorry for the hijack bro but Derek has mine been sent out yet by any chance? i havent received anything yet and was wanting to see how this would helpout with my current goals, if i could at least get some feedback as to how long it will be till its shipped it would be appreciated. thanks again for the opportuntiy, looks promising 3clipse, cant wait to see how it works out for me.
  29. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants
    sorry for the hijack bro but Derek has mine been sent out yet by any chance? i havent received anything yet and was wanting to see how this would helpout with my current goals, if i could at least get some feedback as to how long it will be till its shipped it would be appreciated. thanks again for the opportuntiy, looks promising 3clipse, cant wait to see how it works out for me.
    Np bro, i dont mind at all!

DAY 7:

Woke up around 10:30 and picked up my g/f and headed to the gym. Did about 50 mins of cardio on the eliptical machine. Did a couple sets of abs afterwords. Waited about 40 mins and then drank a whey protein shake with olive oil.

The appetite suppressant is a very nice addition. Im definately holding water , a little not a ton, but i can tell but i am looking leaner.

I took the lipid FX before cardio and it didnt seem to have any effect but i didnt notice i felt like slight cramping might start as i felt kinda tight all over but nothing came of it.

Will update later tonight after work.
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.33%

Np bro, i dont mind at all!

DAY 7:

Woke up around 10:30 and picked up my g/f and headed to the gym. Did about 50 mins of cardio on the eliptical machine. Did a couple sets of abs afterwords. Waited about 40 mins and then drank a whey protein shake with olive oil.

The appetite suppressant is a very nice addition. Im definately holding water , a little not a ton, but i can tell but i am looking leaner.

I took the lipid FX before cardio and it didnt seem to have any effect but i didnt notice i felt like slight cramping might start as i felt kinda tight all over but nothing came of it.

Will update later tonight after work.
    How come you add olive oil to a post-cardio shake or do you generally have it in your shakes as a healthy monounsaturated fat?
  31. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%

Quote Originally Posted by The Godfather
    How come you add olive oil to a post-cardio shake or do you generally have it in your shakes as a healthy monounsaturated fat?
    I usually wait about 30-45 mins after my cardio, but the reason i add it is for health reasons and also good fats aid in getting the bad fats out. Basically good fats go in and take the bad fats out with them. Its also recommended that after cardio you want a pro/fat meal not a procarb. Just something ive always done and so far its of no hinderance.
  32. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%

Last night diet was great, went as usual. One bad thing ive noticed. I started cramping a bit last night. No biggy, ive had MUCH MUCH worse on MP.

DAY 8:

Ok so i just woke up about an hour ago or so. Im takin all my sups and i shall be heading off to the gym to do some fasted cardio. Yeeehhaawwww lol jk
  33. "He's not human!"
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.86%

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants
    All the bottles were sent out. I'll track yours.
  34. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%

Update on day 8:

So things had changed a bit, i forgot after work i was seing a movie with the g/f so i ate some oats and some cottage cheese before my workout. Did chest and then 30 mins cardio after.

I can def say that its NOT wise AT ALL to take LFX before a workout. Holy crap i was tired doing EVERYTHING. lol it sucked.

I did weigh myself and dun dun dun.....

Im down 6 lbs. Im lookin so much leaner and the appetite suppresant is very nice.

One major side ive noticed is TTA makes me feel like crap. Its inevitable for me, feel all sore in places i hadnt trained, feel run down , almost like over training but i havnt. Its ok tho as its only bad sometimes.

DAY 9:

Took everything normal this morning, took my caps then ate. Im taking today off as kind of a rest day, been at it just about everyday so im gonna rest.

Tomorrow is back on track and sundays the start to all my goals as well. Things have been going smoothly as far as diet but starting sunday its on like Donkey Kong even more, especially since my g/f wants me to help her and that always motivates me more.

Shes also telling me how much leaner i am looking as well and that shes very jealous! Hehehe

Thats it for now ill update later.
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.35%

Since I'm not logging my experience I'll just throw in my quickj input.

On week 2 of Lipid FX... started dosing 8pills per day with no noticeable cramping, now on week 2 I have been dosing at 6 pills per day (2 doses of 3 capsules) and the cramping has started. I continue to drink tons of water, take taurine and potassium as well as magnesium and calcium, and have begun adding a little extra salt at specific times.

I am looking noticeably leaner (but I'm also using Phenogen and EC), but I am holding a bit of water.

Muscle soreness (espcially in tri's and bi's) has definately increased. My tris were experiencing DOMS before the day of my workout even ended. Rediculous.

Any lethargy that I'm experiencing can be chalked up to LipidFX + double dose of phenogen with added sesamin, as this will no doubt take a toll on my energy levels.

Cardio is getting easier (but I am also just getting back in shape... I had to take a semester off of fitness and pledge to a fraternity =/), and some weights are still moving up.

Muscle endurance, however, is totally shot... doing curls last Wed. was probabaly up there in the top 3 worst experiences in my life. I wanted to say **** it and go home.

Appetite suppression is there, but not quite as noticeable as before (most likely because of the lowered dosages).

Also, all of these experiences have come into play while on a moderate-to-high caloric deficit, low carb (aside from veggies and the addition of .5-1grapefruit a day and my post-workout carbs), and low cardio regimine.

Good luck with the LipidFX guys, it is quality stuff.
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.35%

Forgot to add that my libido, despite stims, Phenogen, Sesathin, and LipidFX has actually been threw the roof lately. No idea why, but I definately dig it ('cause I'm alsways lookin' for somethin' to "dig", naw mean!? Haha..).
  37. "He's not human!"
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.86%

Update on day 8:

So things had changed a bit, i forgot after work i was seing a movie with the g/f so i ate some oats and some cottage cheese before my workout. Did chest and then 30 mins cardio after.

I can def say that its NOT wise AT ALL to take LFX before a workout. Holy crap i was tired doing EVERYTHING. lol it sucked.

I did weigh myself and dun dun dun.....

Im down 6 lbs. Im lookin so much leaner and the appetite suppresant is very nice.

One major side ive noticed is TTA makes me feel like crap. Its inevitable for me, feel all sore in places i hadnt trained, feel run down , almost like over training but i havnt. Its ok tho as its only bad sometimes.

DAY 9:

Took everything normal this morning, took my caps then ate. Im taking today off as kind of a rest day, been at it just about everyday so im gonna rest.

Tomorrow is back on track and sundays the start to all my goals as well. Things have been going smoothly as far as diet but starting sunday its on like Donkey Kong even more, especially since my g/f wants me to help her and that always motivates me more.

Shes also telling me how much leaner i am looking as well and that shes very jealous! Hehehe

Thats it for now ill update later.
    Good stuff buddy!
  38. "He's not human!"
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.86%

What is your weight change since adding Lipid Fx?

Quote Originally Posted by boffo234
    Since I'm not logging my experience I'll just throw in my quickj input.

On week 2 of Lipid FX... started dosing 8pills per day with no noticeable cramping, now on week 2 I have been dosing at 6 pills per day (2 doses of 3 capsules) and the cramping has started. I continue to drink tons of water, take taurine and potassium as well as magnesium and calcium, and have begun adding a little extra salt at specific times.

I am looking noticeably leaner (but I'm also using Phenogen and EC), but I am holding a bit of water.

Muscle soreness (espcially in tri's and bi's) has definately increased. My tris were experiencing DOMS before the day of my workout even ended. Rediculous.

Any lethargy that I'm experiencing can be chalked up to LipidFX + double dose of phenogen with added sesamin, as this will no doubt take a toll on my energy levels.

Cardio is getting easier (but I am also just getting back in shape... I had to take a semester off of fitness and pledge to a fraternity =/), and some weights are still moving up.

Muscle endurance, however, is totally shot... doing curls last Wed. was probabaly up there in the top 3 worst experiences in my life. I wanted to say **** it and go home.

Appetite suppression is there, but not quite as noticeable as before (most likely because of the lowered dosages).

Also, all of these experiences have come into play while on a moderate-to-high caloric deficit, low carb (aside from veggies and the addition of .5-1grapefruit a day and my post-workout carbs), and low cardio regimine.

Good luck with the LipidFX guys, it is quality stuff.
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.35%

To be honest, I couldn't tell you. I really don't weigh myself often at all anymore.
  40. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%

Quote Originally Posted by Derek_aka_Beast
    Good stuff buddy!
    Thank you! Im trying my best to keep a good log.

DAY 8 Cont.

Diet was right on check tonight. Im gonna try to keep on diet tomorrow to the best of my ability and stay clean, i doubt ill drink any alcohol, it just doesnt appeal to me. Feeling like crap the next say is not a thing i like.

I shall update tomorrow when i wake up!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lipid Fx Contest!!!
    By jkeithc82 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-20-2013, 02:27 AM
  2. For Sale: Scivation Lipid FX (Fat Loss)
    By BigNutz in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 11:56 PM
  3. For Sale: Scivation Lipid FX (Fat Loss)
    By BigNutz in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 04:01 AM
  4. We need 8 testers for Scivation's Lipid Fx
    By Beast in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 05:08 PM