3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I Finally got in my lipid FX today. If its ok with Derek and Scivation i will start this up tomorrow. Ill check my weight tonight.

Im cutting right now, most of my carbs come from bfast and from PWO. Only whole grains, lean proteins, milk , cottage cheese, chickin, ya know.

I wont post my exact meals but will post how the work outs are going, how i feel, appetite suppresant abilities as thats ALWAYS been a hard place for me and so on.

I wanna give a big thanks to scivation and to derek for letting me try this out and ill keep a great log. Any questions or comments feel free to ask.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback. Have fun :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1

Ok guys here we go.

Weighed myself today before fasted cardio and i weighing in at about 200.5. Honestly have no idea at what % my bf is. Id say 15 % at most as i can see my top 4 abs and so fourth.

Arms are about 16.5 inches cold.
Havnt measured chest, and waist says 38 inches altho i wear 34 inch shorts? That doesnt make sense but oh well.

Woke up and drug my but to the gym, and hopped on the treadmil. Did about 25 mins on an incline with varying speed. Went home and about 45 mins later or so drank a protein shake with all natty peanut butter. Downed the 2 caps of lipidFX and here i am now.

For work ill be eating my normal meal and after work i plan on training. Might end up doin cardio after i train as well.

Question for ya Derek. If i took LipidFX before my workout d you htink it would affect it? I read some ppl saying TTA can do that, ive tried melting point and have never had that problem but i wasnt sure if this was any diff.

So far thats my day and ill update tonight.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Second Part of day 1

Diets on par so far. Had Tuna and Natty PB at work. Had Cottage cheese and half cut oatmeal before workout of chest and tris. Am now having a protein shake with CME in it and a whole wheat bagel with like 3 slices chopped ham on it. Im hopin chopped ham isnt to bad.

Workout went good and noticed nothing outa the norm really. Appetite suppression hasnt kicked in yet really. I did notice a little bit that when i got hungry it wasnt AS pronounced and i didnt get the bad cravings so maybe thats working? Idk ill report more on the appetite suppression as the days go on.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just curious, I know this is a little off topic but I am wondering. my gf wants to lose some weight, she is already eating less and better, but does not want to workout right not (not sure why, usually she will run), but would this product help her lose a bit more without really doing any exercise? I figured a non-stimulant product would be better for her.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just curious, I know this is a little off topic but I am wondering. my gf wants to lose some weight, she is already eating less and better, but does not want to workout right not (not sure why, usually she will run), but would this product help her lose a bit more without really doing any exercise? I figured a non-stimulant product would be better for her.
If shes running and eating better then i dont see why it wouldnt help her. I know Max's g/f ( i beleive ) is running this product, idk if she trains or not or what goes on but im sure it would help her.

Im not sure what yall have goin on but im pretty sure that TTA ( an ingredient in lipidFX) messes with Female BC pills just as a heads up incase she is on them. Also TTA makes you hold water, im not to sure if lipidFX will, i will see if it does on me, but it did when i was on MP.

I dont see why it would hurt to give it a shot. Maybe go half dose for her though since shes a female.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If shes running and eating better then i dont see why it wouldnt help her. I know Max's g/f ( i beleive ) is running this product, idk if she trains or not or what goes on but im sure it would help her.

Im not sure what yall have goin on but im pretty sure that TTA ( an ingredient in lipidFX) messes with Female BC pills just as a heads up incase she is on them. Also TTA makes you hold water, im not to sure if lipidFX will, i will see if it does on me, but it did when i was on MP.

I dont see why it would hurt to give it a shot. Maybe go half dose for her though since shes a female.
Well actually she has been off BC for a while now and I have been.....well lacking in the department that goes with it. She is not going back on very soon, I think I will have to report to her that this product is not safe for women....no need to have her not go on BC. lol

Good luck on the log, I will be checking up on this.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
She could use Lipid Fx or Sesamin for an non-stimulant fat burner. There was a thread about Sesamin and female menstrual cycles on the Avant board. I do not think it has an interaction with birth control pills, but some have experienced variation in their period timing/duration/frequency.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Question for ya Derek. If i took LipidFX before my workout d you htink it would affect it? I read some ppl saying TTA can do that, ive tried melting point and have never had that problem but i wasnt sure if this was any diff.

So far thats my day and ill update tonight.
Before cardio you should have no problem. Weight training, it could because you are increasing substrate oxidation, but thus far people are not reporting a decrease in performance.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2

Ok so far things have been going well with diet on par. I had to run with a couple friends to a mall about 30 mins away so went without food for about 4 hours or a little longer. Appetite is suppressed which is great!

I also have to go to a family thing tonight but they usualy just have out stuff i dont eat so no problem there.

I will be going to the gym afterwords and will report back then.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Continued day 2

Ok , took my 2 caps about an hour and ahalf or so ago . Ate like crap at the family thing. So today as far as diet was sub par at best. Tomorrow is back on track with workout and cardio!

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Ok so far things have been going well with diet on par. I had to run with a couple friends to a mall about 30 mins away so went without food for about 4 hours or a little longer. Appetite is suppressed which is great!

I also have to go to a family thing tonight but they usualy just have out stuff i dont eat so no problem there.

I will be going to the gym afterwords and will report back then.
Appetite suppression on day 2?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Appetite suppression on day 2?
Probly just placebo or something. I know that i do still get hungry if i go more then 2 1/2 hours without eating.

DAY 3:

Diets been on par today. Im probly gonna down a quick protein shake then head to the gym. Cardio following my training.

As far as diet goes, i concentrate the carbs mostly around my training. With 1 carb meal on days i dont train which is usualy in the morning.

I did notice that when i was drinking an RTD at work ( i like to drink faster things at work since its sometimes busy). But i noticed that i was really hungry before i drank it, then after i got about 80% down i didnt want to drink it and was no longer hungry.

Derek or Scivation, how long does it take for the appetite suppressant part to kick in?

I shall update after my training and carido.

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Derek or Scivation, how long does it take for the appetite suppressant part to kick in?

We originally thought 7-10 days but after reviewing these logs and our in-house test subjects, it appears to be much more accute.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAY 4:

Today diet hasnt been so good ill be honest. But one thing i can say is holy crap. I have NO appetite. Ive eaten once today, yes i said it ONCE. I dont even wanna think about food. If this is the case from now on eating clean will be very easy for me. Diet has been pretty good the rest of the days except for today, tomorrow will be back on track and then mostly on track besides xmas meal. Then back to the grind on monday as well.

No cardio or working out today. I will update tomorrow before work ensues.

If this supp can control my appetite like this , wow id have this as a staple of my cutting diet for forever! :D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAY 4:

Ok so i took 2 caps and im about to go to some fasted cardio for about 30-45 mins. Ill come home wait a tiny bit and eat. Probly have a protein shake with olive oil or somehtin along with my multi.

Will be back soon!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cont. Day 5:

Ok got done doin cardio abotu 45 mins ago and now im sipping on a whey protein shake with olive oil in it.

Did about 50 mins cardio, uphill , ya know. The fun stuff.

Weighed myself today on an empty stomach at about 198. Started at 200-201. I do look leaner though.

Derek or Scivation are the people that have been on this longer noticing water retention since it has TTA in it? Reason i ask is because idk if its the same amount that MP has in it. I dont really feel hot from it or anything. Just curious. I do like the product thus far tho!

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cont. Day 4:

Ok got done doin cardio abotu 45 mins ago and now im sipping on a whey protein shake with olive oil in it.

Did about 50 mins cardio, uphill , ya know. The fun stuff.

Weighed myself today on an empty stomach at about 198. Started at 200-201. I do look leaner though.

Derek or Scivation are the people that have been on this longer noticing water retention since it has TTA in it? Reason i ask is because idk if its the same amount that MP has in it. I dont really feel hot from it or anything. Just curious. I do like the product thus far tho!
Some people have been noticing slight water retention. Whether this is from LipidFX or something else, we don't know.

We have no idea how much TTA is in MP.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some people have been noticing slight water retention. Whether this is from LipidFX or something else, we don't know.

We have no idea how much TTA is in MP.
Yea exactly the reason why i was asking if people were holding water. I have no idea either and LFX has 1000mgs so i was just curious to see if anyone else that had been using it longer then us testers has noticed water retention.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only a couple days in... but no water retention thus far.

Adams

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAY 4 CONT:

Ok so the supp shop next to my work closed so i had to eat breaded chickin breasts. The good part is that we bake them not deep fry them , and i didnt have any carbs with it besides the breading and no dressing along with it, so no harm no foul is how i see it.

Came home took my 2 caps of lipidFX waited about 15 mins and then ate 6 eggs, and 1/4 cup mozz. cheese. Didnt have any low carb tortillas so i didnt throw one of those in. Im less hungrier then i usualy am tho so im guessing the lipidFX is doing its job.

I will probly have one more meal before bed. Something like a full cup of cottage cheese and some natty peanut butter. Or maybe ill have half a cup of cottage cheese a scoop of whey and some natty peanut butter to try and keep the sugar down. That sounds good.

Ill probly update tomorrow, ill keep the dosing schedule the same but i will probly eat fairly bad.

So far im impressed with this product.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4 CONT:

Ok so the supp shop next to my work closed so i had to eat breaded chickin breasts. The good part is that we bake them not deep fry them , and i didnt have any carbs with it besides the breading and no dressing along with it, so no harm no foul is how i see it.

Came home took my 2 caps of lipidFX waited about 15 mins and then ate 6 eggs, and 1/4 cup mozz. cheese. Didnt have any low carb tortillas so i didnt throw one of those in. Im less hungrier then i usualy am tho so im guessing the lipidFX is doing its job.

I will probly have one more meal before bed. Something like a full cup of cottage cheese and some natty peanut butter. Or maybe ill have half a cup of cottage cheese a scoop of whey and some natty peanut butter to try and keep the sugar down. That sounds good.

Ill probly update tomorrow, ill keep the dosing schedule the same but i will probly eat fairly bad.

So far im impressed with this product.
still less or no bloat as compared to MP? Also, any lethargy issues or cramping like MP?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
still less or no bloat as compared to MP? Also, any lethargy issues or cramping like MP?
Nope not as of yet. As far as water retention ill be honest, i cant really tell. never really could with MP either. I mean i pull on my fattiest section of my midsection and release it and it looks like water so im sure im holding a bit, but not AS much as MP. No lethargy to speak of. Feel the same really.

Today was christmas day so diet was total ****. Took my 2 caps tho in the AM and will take 2 more caps before i go to another house i have to go to. So far so good tho.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAY 5:

Sorry about no update yesterday, day was really hectic with taking things back and shopping and so fourth. Didnt make it to the gym but diet was right on.

DAY 6:

Today i will be doing cardio on an empty stomach in the morning. Eating and so fourth then doing my workout later in the night, probly around 9:45 ish or so. Ill update then when i get back from that.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAY 6 CONT:

Ok did my workout and everything, did about 10 mins cardio after my workout just to finish it off.

Drove home and had about 46 gs of whey and about 60gs of whole wheat carbs.

I checked my weight today and weighed in at 201 or so but i am holding some water. Im leaner out nicely so far. Love handles are still there and are gay but i shall get them to leave.

Diets been great thus far and i will update tomorrow.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sorry for the hijack bro but Derek has mine been sent out yet by any chance? i havent received anything yet and was wanting to see how this would helpout with my current goals, if i could at least get some feedback as to how long it will be till its shipped it would be appreciated. thanks again for the opportuntiy, looks promising 3clipse, cant wait to see how it works out for me.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sorry for the hijack bro but Derek has mine been sent out yet by any chance? i havent received anything yet and was wanting to see how this would helpout with my current goals, if i could at least get some feedback as to how long it will be till its shipped it would be appreciated. thanks again for the opportuntiy, looks promising 3clipse, cant wait to see how it works out for me.
Np bro, i dont mind at all!

DAY 7:

Woke up around 10:30 and picked up my g/f and headed to the gym. Did about 50 mins of cardio on the eliptical machine. Did a couple sets of abs afterwords. Waited about 40 mins and then drank a whey protein shake with olive oil.

The appetite suppressant is a very nice addition. Im definately holding water , a little not a ton, but i can tell but i am looking leaner.

I took the lipid FX before cardio and it didnt seem to have any effect but i didnt notice i felt like slight cramping might start as i felt kinda tight all over but nothing came of it.

Will update later tonight after work.

The Godfather

Awards
Np bro, i dont mind at all!

DAY 7:

Woke up around 10:30 and picked up my g/f and headed to the gym. Did about 50 mins of cardio on the eliptical machine. Did a couple sets of abs afterwords. Waited about 40 mins and then drank a whey protein shake with olive oil.

The appetite suppressant is a very nice addition. Im definately holding water , a little not a ton, but i can tell but i am looking leaner.

I took the lipid FX before cardio and it didnt seem to have any effect but i didnt notice i felt like slight cramping might start as i felt kinda tight all over but nothing came of it.

Will update later tonight after work.
How come you add olive oil to a post-cardio shake or do you generally have it in your shakes as a healthy monounsaturated fat?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How come you add olive oil to a post-cardio shake or do you generally have it in your shakes as a healthy monounsaturated fat?
I usually wait about 30-45 mins after my cardio, but the reason i add it is for health reasons and also good fats aid in getting the bad fats out. Basically good fats go in and take the bad fats out with them. Its also recommended that after cardio you want a pro/fat meal not a procarb. Just something ive always done and so far its of no hinderance.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last night diet was great, went as usual. One bad thing ive noticed. I started cramping a bit last night. No biggy, ive had MUCH MUCH worse on MP.

DAY 8:

Ok so i just woke up about an hour ago or so. Im takin all my sups and i shall be heading off to the gym to do some fasted cardio. Yeeehhaawwww lol jk

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
All the bottles were sent out. I'll track yours.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update on day 8:

So things had changed a bit, i forgot after work i was seing a movie with the g/f so i ate some oats and some cottage cheese before my workout. Did chest and then 30 mins cardio after.

I can def say that its NOT wise AT ALL to take LFX before a workout. Holy crap i was tired doing EVERYTHING. lol it sucked.

I did weigh myself and dun dun dun.....

Im down 6 lbs. Im lookin so much leaner and the appetite suppresant is very nice.

One major side ive noticed is TTA makes me feel like crap. Its inevitable for me, feel all sore in places i hadnt trained, feel run down , almost like over training but i havnt. Its ok tho as its only bad sometimes.

DAY 9:

Took everything normal this morning, took my caps then ate. Im taking today off as kind of a rest day, been at it just about everyday so im gonna rest.

Tomorrow is back on track and sundays the start to all my goals as well. Things have been going smoothly as far as diet but starting sunday its on like Donkey Kong even more, especially since my g/f wants me to help her and that always motivates me more.

Shes also telling me how much leaner i am looking as well and that shes very jealous! Hehehe

Thats it for now ill update later.

boffo234

Awards
Since I'm not logging my experience I'll just throw in my quickj input.

On week 2 of Lipid FX... started dosing 8pills per day with no noticeable cramping, now on week 2 I have been dosing at 6 pills per day (2 doses of 3 capsules) and the cramping has started. I continue to drink tons of water, take taurine and potassium as well as magnesium and calcium, and have begun adding a little extra salt at specific times.

I am looking noticeably leaner (but I'm also using Phenogen and EC), but I am holding a bit of water.

Muscle soreness (espcially in tri's and bi's) has definately increased. My tris were experiencing DOMS before the day of my workout even ended. Rediculous.

Any lethargy that I'm experiencing can be chalked up to LipidFX + double dose of phenogen with added sesamin, as this will no doubt take a toll on my energy levels.

Cardio is getting easier (but I am also just getting back in shape... I had to take a semester off of fitness and pledge to a fraternity =/), and some weights are still moving up.

Muscle endurance, however, is totally shot... doing curls last Wed. was probabaly up there in the top 3 worst experiences in my life. I wanted to say **** it and go home.

Appetite suppression is there, but not quite as noticeable as before (most likely because of the lowered dosages).

Also, all of these experiences have come into play while on a moderate-to-high caloric deficit, low carb (aside from veggies and the addition of .5-1grapefruit a day and my post-workout carbs), and low cardio regimine.

Good luck with the LipidFX guys, it is quality stuff.

boffo234

Awards
Forgot to add that my libido, despite stims, Phenogen, Sesathin, and LipidFX has actually been threw the roof lately. No idea why, but I definately dig it ('cause I'm alsways lookin' for somethin' to "dig", naw mean!? Haha..).

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Update on day 8:

So things had changed a bit, i forgot after work i was seing a movie with the g/f so i ate some oats and some cottage cheese before my workout. Did chest and then 30 mins cardio after.

I can def say that its NOT wise AT ALL to take LFX before a workout. Holy crap i was tired doing EVERYTHING. lol it sucked.

I did weigh myself and dun dun dun.....

Im down 6 lbs. Im lookin so much leaner and the appetite suppresant is very nice.

One major side ive noticed is TTA makes me feel like crap. Its inevitable for me, feel all sore in places i hadnt trained, feel run down , almost like over training but i havnt. Its ok tho as its only bad sometimes.

DAY 9:

Took everything normal this morning, took my caps then ate. Im taking today off as kind of a rest day, been at it just about everyday so im gonna rest.

Tomorrow is back on track and sundays the start to all my goals as well. Things have been going smoothly as far as diet but starting sunday its on like Donkey Kong even more, especially since my g/f wants me to help her and that always motivates me more.

Shes also telling me how much leaner i am looking as well and that shes very jealous! Hehehe

Thats it for now ill update later.
Good stuff buddy!

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
What is your weight change since adding Lipid Fx?

Since I'm not logging my experience I'll just throw in my quickj input.

On week 2 of Lipid FX... started dosing 8pills per day with no noticeable cramping, now on week 2 I have been dosing at 6 pills per day (2 doses of 3 capsules) and the cramping has started. I continue to drink tons of water, take taurine and potassium as well as magnesium and calcium, and have begun adding a little extra salt at specific times.

I am looking noticeably leaner (but I'm also using Phenogen and EC), but I am holding a bit of water.

Muscle soreness (espcially in tri's and bi's) has definately increased. My tris were experiencing DOMS before the day of my workout even ended. Rediculous.

Any lethargy that I'm experiencing can be chalked up to LipidFX + double dose of phenogen with added sesamin, as this will no doubt take a toll on my energy levels.

Cardio is getting easier (but I am also just getting back in shape... I had to take a semester off of fitness and pledge to a fraternity =/), and some weights are still moving up.

Muscle endurance, however, is totally shot... doing curls last Wed. was probabaly up there in the top 3 worst experiences in my life. I wanted to say **** it and go home.

Appetite suppression is there, but not quite as noticeable as before (most likely because of the lowered dosages).

Also, all of these experiences have come into play while on a moderate-to-high caloric deficit, low carb (aside from veggies and the addition of .5-1grapefruit a day and my post-workout carbs), and low cardio regimine.

Good luck with the LipidFX guys, it is quality stuff.

boffo234

Awards
To be honest, I couldn't tell you. I really don't weigh myself often at all anymore.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff buddy!
Thank you! Im trying my best to keep a good log.

DAY 8 Cont.

Diet was right on check tonight. Im gonna try to keep on diet tomorrow to the best of my ability and stay clean, i doubt ill drink any alcohol, it just doesnt appeal to me. Feeling like crap the next say is not a thing i like.

I shall update tomorrow when i wake up!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAY 9:

New Years Eve is today, ate pretty well and drank some champaigne. Dose caps like i was supposed to. didnt train today either.

DAY 10:

Diet was right on today, did 45 mins of cardio. Everythings going good. The thing i love is the fact tha teven if i dont eat that well it really doesnt even show. I shall update tomorrow.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAY 11:

Woke up and took my 2 pills, drank a whey protein shake with olive oil. Missed a meal because of time but i really only got hungry near my next meal, ate that. Im contemplating on what to eat now.

Also one thing i will note is i was lethargic as all hell today. This happened yesterday as well. I just couldnt beleive how tired and rundown i felt.

All of the cramping and cold like symptems i was feeling have left. Havnt had much of those in a while. Im also getting some comments that im looking a bit leaner.

Im going to eat and then i may nap a bit im not sure, its doubtfull but im gonna workout n then hit up the cardio!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If i get the get go from Beast Or scivation i might bump it up to 6 caps and see what happens. Is that ok with you Beast or Scivation? I wont bump it up till i get an ok from one of you or both. If you want me to just stay where im at no problem, but i figured if im allowed why not try it on a dose of 6 a day!

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
If i get the get go from Beast Or scivation i might bump it up to 6 caps and see what happens. Is that ok with you Beast or Scivation? I wont bump it up till i get an ok from one of you or both. If you want me to just stay where im at no problem, but i figured if im allowed why not try it on a dose of 6 a day!
I would rather you run 4 caps a day for 4 weeks so we can get a solid month of feedback from you.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAY 12:

Everything went well today, diet was clean, did about 20 mins cardio before work and then after work did chest n tris. Nothing to report really. DOMS seems to be creepin up a bit.

DAY 13:

Todays going good so far, diets on par and things are going smooth. No cardio or weights today as its an off day.

One thing i may note is ive been very lethargic. I may add in another carb meal which ive done today but im still pretty tired. Im not sure if this is meant because of the excess fat burning or what but dayum! Its so hard to not fall asleep!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAY 14:

Sorry for the lack of updates, been super busy so far and just havnt gotten to it. Eating is going well, appetite suppression for me has really kicked in. Fat loss is goin good. I look visibly leaner and more vascular as well. I had a pounding headache today and went home from work early. Almost like a migraine. Fell asleep woke up and could feel my heart pounding in my back. Really really weird feeling.

DAY 15:

Nothing new to report. My arms at the beginning of this were 16 1/2 and they are holding steady. Havnt seemed to have lost an inch on the arms. That makes me happy. I still look as big or bigger and leaner so im liking that.

DAY 15:

Diets on par so far, trying to go as long as i can without a cheat meal.So far so good. Lifts havnt gone down but cardio performance seems to have gone up a bit.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
A lot of people are reporting increased cardio performance, which is most likely due to the increase in fat oxidation caused by Lipid Fx. It could also be due to mitochondria and peroxisome density increasing.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAY 16:
Woke up took my 2 caps and headed to the gym, did 45 mins of cardio. Im about to eat some eggs for my after cardio meal.
Diets been on par. Im holding steady at 196 so im probly holding some water.

Weird question for anyone who might know. Why am i holding more fat on one side the on the other? On my right side im getting noticeably leaner as am i on the left but the right seems to be more defined? Could i be holding more water on the leftside then the right?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I've always been a little fatter on my right side then I am on my left too...I dont know how to explain it.

BV