Scivation's Lipid FX Log
- 01-16-2006, 09:00 PM
- 01-16-2006, 09:21 PM
01-16-2006, 09:32 PM
Not a problem.Originally Posted by jkeithc82
As far as the product goes i loved it. Great great product.
-Great product, but i wouldnt expect anything less
-Appetite suppressant was good, i beleive that if one had a hefty appetite like me and had a hard time controlling the urge, 5 or 6 caps would probly be the sweet spot but id have to try this out on my own which ill probly do.
- Fat loss was great and water retention was minimal.
-Sleep was never effected that i can remember and energy levels up until the passed few days had been great.
To be honest there werent much in this department.
- In the middle of the cycle i had gotten the sick feeling and occasional cramps but those subsided rather quickly
-If i took 2 caps before a workout ill be honest, the workout would suck, Id get outa breath so quick it was uncomfortable. This is just TTA anyways so its not a negative part on scivations part just a negative on TTA in itself.
All in all i think this was a GREAT product, and ive never tried sesamin before so i think i shall try that along with this product. I think next time i try LPFX im gonna up the dose to 5 or 6 and see how that plays out. I really did like this product and would love to give a big thanks to Marc and Derek for letting me try this product and hopefuly my review was satisfactory!
E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
Similar Forum Threads
- By jkeithc82 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-20-2013, 01:27 AM
- By BigNutz in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2009, 10:56 PM
- By BigNutz in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2008, 03:01 AM
- By Beast in forum SupplementsReplies: 43Last Post: 12-28-2005, 04:08 PM