Scivation's Lipid FX Log

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Hey 3clipseGT, is there any way we can get you to do a Final Review post. Basically your postives/negatives and overall thoughts on everything.

2. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants
    hmm im guessing that i dont get to test this one out here? no ones gotten back to me yet on this, if its still a possibility i can resend my info. thanks and sorry for the interuption 3clplise
    Not a prob bro.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jkeithc82
    Hey 3clipseGT, is there any way we can get you to do a Final Review post. Basically your postives/negatives and overall thoughts on everything.
    Not a problem.

As far as the product goes i loved it. Great great product.

Positives:

-Great product, but i wouldnt expect anything less
    -Appetite suppressant was good, i beleive that if one had a hefty appetite like me and had a hard time controlling the urge, 5 or 6 caps would probly be the sweet spot but id have to try this out on my own which ill probly do.
    - Fat loss was great and water retention was minimal.
    -Sleep was never effected that i can remember and energy levels up until the passed few days had been great.

Negatives:
    To be honest there werent much in this department.
    - In the middle of the cycle i had gotten the sick feeling and occasional cramps but those subsided rather quickly
    -If i took 2 caps before a workout ill be honest, the workout would suck, Id get outa breath so quick it was uncomfortable. This is just TTA anyways so its not a negative part on scivations part just a negative on TTA in itself.

All in all i think this was a GREAT product, and ive never tried sesamin before so i think i shall try that along with this product. I think next time i try LPFX im gonna up the dose to 5 or 6 and see how that plays out. I really did like this product and would love to give a big thanks to Marc and Derek for letting me try this product and hopefuly my review was satisfactory!

Josh
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lipid Fx Contest!!!
    By jkeithc82 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-20-2013, 02:27 AM
  2. For Sale: Scivation Lipid FX (Fat Loss)
    By BigNutz in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 11:56 PM
  3. For Sale: Scivation Lipid FX (Fat Loss)
    By BigNutz in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 04:01 AM
  4. We need 8 testers for Scivation's Lipid Fx
    By Beast in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 05:08 PM